其他1条回答
在网上看的话,新浪里有中英文字幕的吧,可以去看看。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁72Friends 六人行 第一季 中英文全台词0116 The One With Two Parts
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
72Friends 六人行 第一季 中英文全台词0116 The One With Two Parts
116TheOneWithTwoParts,pa;[Scene:Rift’sRestaurant,;Chandler:Thisisunbelieva;(UrsulaBuffay,Phoebe’sid;Joey:There’sthewaitress.;(Ursulaspinsaroundlookin;(UrsulanoticesJoeywaving;Chand
116 The One With Two Parts, part 1双胞胎两部曲[Scene: Rift’s Restaurant, as seen in Mad About You, Joey and Chandler are there.]Chandler: This is unbelievable. It’s been like a half an hour. If this was a cartoon, you’d be looking like a ham right about now. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时, 如果这是卡通 你应该看起来像火腿一样(Ursula Buffay, Phoebe’s identical twin sister, is waiting on tables in her inimitable manner.)Joey: There’s the waitress. Excuse me, Miss. Hello, Miss? 女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等(Ursula spins around looking puzzled, quite unable to tell where the sound is coming from.) Chandler: It’s Phoebe! Hi! 是菲比!(Ursula notices Joey waving his hand, and comes over.) Ursula: Hi. Okay, will that be all? 好的,这些就是全部啦?Chandler: Wait, wait! Wh-what are you doing here? 等等,你来这儿干什么?Ursula: Yeah, um, I was over there, then you said, &Excuse me, hello Miss,& so now I’m here.我本来在那儿,然后你叫 “嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 Joey: No, no... how come you are working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作?Ursula: Right, yeah, ’cause its close to where I live, and the aprons are really cute.因为这儿离我的住处很近,而且围裙也很漂亮 Chandler: Can we start over? 可以重来吗?Ursula: Yeah. Okay great. I’m gonna be over here. (She wanders away.) 好的,我到那边去 Chandler & Joey: No, no, no! Opening Credits[Scene: A wintry February day in New York City, snowplows are clearing the streets. Inside Central Perk, all three girls are paying court to Ross.]Ross: I don’t know whether he’s testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. But, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, &supposedly& by accident.我不知道它是不是在考验我, 我的猴子已失去控制, 它不断清除我答录机上的留言, 应该是个意外.Rachel: No, yeah, I’ve done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事Ross: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, and peed all over the cRossword. 它连续三天在我看报纸前, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 Rachel: I’ve never done that. 这我没做过(Outside in the street, Joey and Chandler arrive, to peer through the window at Phoebe, by bending down to lookunderneath the shop’s sign―a large steaming cup of coffee.) Chandler: All right, now look at her and tell me she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她看起来和她姐姐完全一样Joey: I’m sayin’ I see a difference. 我看到不同之处 Chandler: They’re twins! 她们是双胞胎Joey: I don’t care. Phoebe’s Phoebe. Ursula’s... hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 (Joey and Chandler come indoors.)Chandler: You know that thing, when you and I talk to each other about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? Joey: Yeah.Chandler: Let’s not do that any more. -别再谈论那事了(They hang up their coats and scarves, then approach their friends on the main sofa.) All: Hey guys! Hey!Joey: Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today. 菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁?Phoebe: Ooh, ooh, fun! Okay... um, Liam Neeson. 哦,好玩的事情!好的, 连恩尼逊 Joey: Nope.Phoebe: Morly Safer. -茉莉.塞弗 Joey: Nope. 不是Phoebe: The woman who cuts my hair! 剪我头发的女人!Monica: Okay, look, this could be a really long game. 这会是一个很长的游戏Chandler: Your sister Ursula. 你姐姐,乌苏拉 Phoebe: (Her face dropping) Oh, really. 哦,真的?Chandler: Yeah, yeah, she works over at that place, uh... 她在那儿工作…Phoebe: Rift’s. Yeah, I know. 瑞菲餐厅,我知道Chandler: Oh, you do? Because she said you guys haven’t talked in like years.你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话Phoebe: Hmmm? Yeah. So, um, is she fat? 对,她胖吗?Joey: Not from where I was standin’. 从我的角度看不会Phoebe: (Turning to Chandler) where were you standing? 你从什么角度?Rachel: Um, Pheebs, so, you guys just don’t get along? 菲比,你们合不来?Phoebe: It’s mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know, I mean,like, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know... Oh, oh, she was the first one to start walking, even though I did it... later that same day. But, to my parents, by then it was like &yeah, right, well what else is new?&这只是姐妹之间的事, 大家都认为她漂亮, 她先学会走路 虽然我是在当天稍后学会的, 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了,Ross: Oh, Pheebs, I’m sorry, I’ve got to go. I’ve got Lamaze class.菲比,抱歉,我得走了 我得去参加心理助产班.Chandler: Oh, and I’ve got Earth Science, but I'll catch you in Gym.我得去参加地球科学班 健身房见了Rachel: So, is this just gonna be you and Carol? 就你和卡萝两人去?Ross: No, Susan’s gonna be there too. We’ve got dads, we’ve got lesbians, the whole parenting team. 不,苏珊也要去, 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 Rachel: Well, isn’t, isn’t that gonna be weird? 这样不是会很奇怪?Ross: No, no. (Distractedly putting on a jacket to go out) I mean, it mighta been at first, but by now I, I think I’m pretty comfortable with the whole situation. 不会的,一开始或许会. 现在我已坦然面对Monica: Ross, that’s my jacket. -罗斯,那是我的外套 Ross: I know. 我知道(Rachel grins as Ross removes the girlie jacket, grabs his own, and rushes out.)[Scene: The Lamaze class, several couples and one trio sit on the floor, introducing themselves to the teacher, who’s got as far as a woman sitting next to Ross, Carol, and Susan.] Woman: Hi, we’re the Rostins. Err, I’m J.C., and he’s Michael, and we’re having a boy, and a girl.我们姓罗,我是洁西他叫麦可. 我们有一个男孩和一个女孩 Teacher: Good for you. Alrighty, next? 厉害,下一位Ross: Hi, um, I’m err, (has to clear his throat) I’m Ross Geller, and err ah... (pats Carol’s bulge) ..that’s, that’s my boy in there, and uh, (points) this is Carol Willick, and this... is Susan Bunch. Susan is um Carol’s, just, com... (embarrassment finally overwhelms the poor fellow, who becomes incoherent until) ..who’s next?我叫罗斯,我儿子在那儿, 她叫卡罗,这位是苏珊, 苏珊是卡罗的…下一位是谁?Teacher: I’m sorry, I didn’t get... Susan is? 抱歉,苏珊是… Ross: Susan is Carol’s, Carol’s, Carol’s, friend... 苏珊是卡萝的朋友, Carol: Life partner. 生活拍档 Ross: Like buddies. 就像伙伴, Susan: Like lovers. 好像恋人Ross: You know how close women can get. 你知道女人能有多亲近的(The teacher smiles, but her eyebrows go up. Susan and Carol pat each other affectionately.)Carol: Susan and I live together. 我们俩住在一起, Ross: Although I was married to her. 我俩曾经结过婚 Susan: Carol, not me. 卡萝,不是我 Ross: Err, right.Carol: It’s a little complicated. 有点复杂了 Ross: A little.Susan: But we’re fine. 但是我们不错Ross: Absolutely. (Turns back to the woman next to him.) So, twins... hah! That’s like two births. (He struggles again.) Ouch. 绝对的! 双胞胎,好像要生两次[Scene : Chandler's Office, Chandler is working.](Helen’s buzzer is heard on the intercom, so Chandler presses his button, too.)Chandler: And (he imitates the buzzer) to you too, Helen. 彼此,海伦Helen: (Over the intercom) Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. 妮娜.布克宾德来找你Chandler: Oh, okay. Send her in. 好的,让她进来(He hurriedly checks his hair in his computer screen, before taking a sporting trophy from a drawer to place ostentatiously on his desk. An attractive young woman opens the door.) Nina: Hi.Chandler: Hi, Nina. Come on in. -妮娜,快进来 Nina: You wanted to see me? 你想见我?Chandler: Uh, Yes. Yes. I’ve just been going over your data here, and little thing, you’ve been post-dating your Friday numbers.我刚看过你的资料 你一直填迟你周五数字的日期 Nina: Which is bad, because? 这样很不好,因为… Chandler: Well, it throws my WENUS out of whack. 这样使我的WEENUS出现问题 Nina: Your... excuse me? 对不起?Chandler: WENUS. (Coughs) Weekly Estimated Net... 每周估计净值使用统计Nina: Oh, Net Usage Statistics, right. Gotcha, gotcha. Won’t happen again. I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt your... &wenus.&每周估计净值使用统计, 不会再发生了 我不会做任何事伤害你的…维纳斯(WEENUS)(Nina beams flirtatiously at Chandler, who catches her drift, but for once he’s lost for something to say & so she nods her head to tell him that he’s thinking correctly...)[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Ross, Chandler, and the girls aredividing some Chinese takeout, while the sitcom Family Matters is playing on the TV.]Chandler: It’s not just that she’s cute, okay. It’s just that... she’s really really cute.这不是她漂不漂亮的问题,这是…她真的很漂亮Ross: It doesn’t matter. You don’t dip your pen in the company ink.都一样,兔子不吃窝边草(Marcel scampers about, interfering with the neatness.) Monica: Ross, your little creature’s got the remote again. 罗斯你的小动物又在玩遥控器Ross: Marcel, Marcel, give Rossie the remote. Marcel. Marcel, you give Rossie the remote right now... Marce... you give Rossie the remote...马修,把遥控器给罗斯. 马修,现在马上把遥控器给罗斯, 把遥控器给罗斯(Marcel points the remote at Monica’s television, pressing a particular combination of keys. The logo SAP appears on the screen, and suddenly the dialogue is dubbed into Spanish.) Monica: Great. 这下好了Ross: Relax, I’ll fix it. 放心.我会修好的Rachel: (Looking at the television) Cool... &Urkel& in Spanish is &Urkel.&酷在西班牙文中叫“乌酷”Ross: (looking at the remote) How did he do this? 他是怎么办到的?Chandler: (Looking out at the balcony) So tell me something, is leaving the Christmas lights up part of your plan to keep us merry all year long?你让圣诞灯开是想让我们“快乐”一整年?(Rachel slowly spins around, finally noticing that the lights have outstayed their welcome.)Monica: Ah no, you see, someone was supposed to take them down around New Year’s... but obviously someone forgot. 不,某人在新年期间就应该把它拿下 她显然是忘了Rachel: Well, someone was supposed to write &Rach, take down the lights& and put it on the re... frigerate... (finally noticing Monica’s note stuck to the refrigerator) How long has that been there?某人应该写个字条“瑞秋,拿下圣诞灯” 然后贴在冰…在这儿多久了? (Joey enters, looking extremely pleased with himself.) Chandler: Hey, where you been? 你上哪儿去了?Joey: I went back to Riff’s. I think Ursula likes me. All I ordered was coffee, she brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries.瑞佛餐厅, 我想乌苏拉喜欢我 我只点咖啡, 她却端给我鲔鱼和四盘的薯片Chandler: Score. 有门了 Joey: She is so hot! 她好带劲儿Chandler: Yeah, listen. Okay, before you do anything Joey-like, you might wanna run it by err... (he indicates Phoebe, who is helping Ross understand the remote control.) 你展开“乔依”行动之前, 或许你可以找… Joey: Pheebs? 菲比?Phoebe: (Jumping up) Yeah? 当然Joey: You think it would be okay if I asked out your sister? 菲比,我约你姐出去你会介意吗?Phoebe: Why? Why would you wanna... do that?
Why? 为什么?你为何要那样做?为什么?Joey: So that if we went out on a date, she’d be there. 因为如果我去约会时,她就会在我身边Phoebe: Well, I mean, I’m not my sister’s, you know, whatever, and um... I mean, it’s true, we were one egg, once, but err, you know, we’ve grown apart, so, um... I don’t know, why not? Okay.好吧,不管怎样,我不是她. 没错,我们确实曾待在同一颗卵子, 但我们各自发育, 我不知道…有何不可? Joey: Cool, thanks. 酷.谢啦(He happily gestures at Chandler that there was nothing to worry about, then exits. Rachel and Monica are concerned for poor Phoebe, who slides back down next to Ross.) Ross: You okay? 你还好吧? Phoebe: Yeah I’m fine. 还好Ross: You wanna watch Laverne y Shirley? 你还要继续看? (The sitcom begins with its familiar refrain, yet with a Latin lilt. Rachel and Monica do a little dance with their chopsticks, and Phoebe has to grin as Ross joins in the rhythm.)[Scene: Lamaze class. Susan is there. Each couple has a doll, for they have just finished learning how to change a diaper. As Ross rushes in, stepping on the Rostins’ pretend baby, squashing its head flat. It bleats, in protest. He performs emergency surgery, then hands the doll back to J.C.] Ross: Sorry.Ross: Hi. Sorry I’m late. Where’s, where’s Carol? 抱歉,我迟到了.卡萝在哪儿?Susan: Stuck at school. Some parent-teacher thing. You can go. I’ll get the information.学校有事,老师和家长间的事, 你可以走了,我留下来上课Ross: No... No... No. I think I should stay, I think we should both know what’s going on.不…我应该留下来 我们两个都该留下来上课. Susan: Oh, good. This’ll be fun. 很好,一定会很有意思的Teacher: Alrighty. We’re gonna start with some basic thirdstage breathing exercises, so Mummies, why don’t you get on your back? And... coaches, you should be supporting Mummy’s head.首先是第三阶段基本呼吸练习, 各位妈妈请躺下, 教练们支撑妈妈们的头,(Ross and Susan each gesture for the other to lie down.) Ross and Susan: What? What? What? 什么?Susan: I am supposed to be the mommy? 我该当妈? Ross: Okay, I’m gonna play my sperm card one more time. 好吧,我再打一次精子牌Susan: Look, I don’t see why I should have to miss out on the coaching training just because I’m a woman. 只因我是个女人 我就得错过教练训练Ross: I see. So what do you propose to do? 了解,你说该怎么办?Susan: I will flip you for it. 掷铜板Ross: Flip me for it? No, no, no... heads, heads, heads! 掷铜板?不…我选头…Susan: (Triumphantly) On your back... Mom. 躺下吧,妈(Ross gets down like all the other mothers, cradled in Susan’s lap like all the other fathers.)Teacher: Alright, Mommies, take a nice deep cleansing breath. (Forgetting herself, Susan does the &Mommy& action with Ross.)各位妈妈们,请深呼吸Teacher: Good. Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower.很好, 很好,现在请想像你的阴道 像花一样绽放着(Ross comes out of character to glare into the distance.) [Scene: Chandler's Office. Chandler is playing with a toy as his boss Mr. Douglas knocks and opens the door.] Chandler: Mr. D, how’s it going, sir? 迪先生,如何?Mr. Douglas: Ohh, it’s been better. The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in.好多了, 年度净值已经算出来了 Chandler: And? 然后呢?Mr. Douglas: It’s pretty ugly. We haven’t seen an ANUS this bad since the seventies.奇惨无此, 70年代之后没见过这么惨的ANUS Chandler: So what does this mean? 这代表什么?Mr. Douglas: Well, we’re gonna be layin’ off people in every department. 每个部门都得裁员Chandler: Hey, listen, I know I came in late last week, but I slept funny, and my hair was very very & 我知道虽然我上星期迟到, 我那天睡姿不良把头发睡塌?Mr. Douglas: Not you. Relax. Ever have to fire anyone? 不是你,放松, 曾经必须开除某人吗?[Scene: Chandler's Office, later that day, Nina is in his office.] Chandler: Nina? Nina. (He goes around his desk to where she is sitting.) Nina. (In pain) Nina.(She sympathetically reaches out to fondle the inner thigh of his left leg.)Nina: Are you okay?Chandler: (Looking down at her hand) Yes, yes I am. Err, listen, the reason that I called you in here today was, err... please don’t hate me.听着,我今天叫你进来…是因为, 请别恨我Nina: (Taking her hand away) What? 怎么了?Chandler: (Suddenly bright) Would you like to have dinner sometime? 能约你共进晚餐吗?(Nina gasps in surprise and relief.)[Scene: Central Perk, Rachel is at the counter, serving coffee to Phoebe.]Rachel: So Pheebs, what do you want for your birthday? 菲比,你想要什么生日礼物?Phoebe: Well, what I really want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me.我想要我妈复活和我共享人生Rachel: Okay... Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree and Evelyn?好吧.这样吧.想不想要“艾芙琳”的产品? Phoebe: Ooh! Bath salts would be nice. 我想要浴盐!Rachel: Ooh, okay... good. 好的!(Jamie Buchman and Fran Devanow enter the coffee house. They look about them as Jamie removes her coat and scarf.) Jamie: What is this place? 这是什么地方?Fran: Look, you’re cold, I have to pee, and... (indicating the sign) ..there’s a cup of coffee on the window. How bad could it be?你很冷,我想尿尿, 窗户上有个咖啡杯,还有比这更糟的吗? (Jamie notices Phoebe sitting at the counter.) Jamie: I think we have an answer. 我想我们有答案了 Fran: What’s she doing here? 她怎么会在这儿?Jamie: This could be God’s way of telling us to eat at home. 也许这就是老天爷叫我们回家吃饭的方法Fran: Think she got fired at Riff’s? -她被瑞佛餐厅开除?Jamie: No, no, no. We were there last night. She kept... (shuddering at the memory) ..bringing swordfish. (Indicating the ladies’ bathroom) are you gonna go to the, um? 不,昨晚我们还在那儿吃饭,她不断端来剑鱼. 你不是要去…?Fran: I’m gonna wait till after we order. It’s her, right. 不,点完之后再去,是她吧?Jamie: It looks like her. 看起来像她(Phoebe walks by, ignoring the two strangers.) Jamie: Um, excuse me. 抱歉? Phoebe: Yeah?Jamie: Hi, it’s us. 是我们Phoebe: (Smiling blankly) Right, and it’s me. 好呀,是我 Jamie: So, so you’re here too? 你也在这儿? Phoebe: Much as you are. 和你们一样Jamie: (Without moving her lips) Your turn. 该你了 Fran: Err... we know what we want. 我们知道我们要什么 Phoebe: (Philosophically) Oh, that’s good. 很好 Jamie: All we want is two Caffe Lattes. 我们要两杯拿铁 Fran: And some biscotti cookies. 还有小饼乾 Phoebe: Good choice. 不错的选择(Phoebe turns away so that the two weird women won’t see the face she pulls, and sits down.) Jamie: Definitely her. 绝对是她 Fran: Yeah. Commercial break[Scene: Monica and Rachel’s, Phoebe is watching a Spanish version of The Waltons. At a nearby table sit Monica knitting, Rachel winding a ball of wool, and Chandler supplying them both from a skein which is spread between his hands.] (Phoebe uses the remote to stop the Spanish by turning off the television.)Monica: I can’t believe you. You still haven’t told that girl she doesn’t have a job yet?我真不敢相信, 你还没告诉她她失业了?Chandler: Well, you still haven’t taken down the Christmas lights.你还没把圣诞灯拿下来Monica: Congratulations, I think you’ve found the world’s thinnest argument.恭喜!你发现了世上最薄弱的论点Chandler: I’m just trying to find the right moment, you know? 我只是在寻找适当的时机Rachel: Oh, well, that shouldn’t be so hard, now that you’re dating. (Imitating men at their worst) &Sweetheart, you’re fired, but how ’bout a quickie before I go to work?&应该不会太难找到 因为你们已开始约会, 亲爱的,你被开除了 我上班前何不来个“速战速决”(Joey lets himself in, carrying a large paper shopping bag.) Joey: Hey.Rachel and Chandler: Hey.(There is a loud knocking at the door through which Joey hasjust entered.)Chandler: You know, once you’re inside, you don’t have to knock any more. 进门后就不用再敲门了 Monica: I’ll get it. 我来开(She rises, dragging Chandler along by the wool. Rachel has to leap over a chair to follow them. Monica opens the door to find Mr. Heckles standing there.)Monica: Oh. Hi, Mr.Heckles. 哈克先生 Mr.Heckles: You’re doing it again. 你们又来了Monica: We’re not doing anything. We’re just sitting around talking, quietly.我们什么都没做. 我们只是坐在这儿静静地聊天Mr.Heckles: I can hear you through the ceiling. My cats can’t sleep.我可以透过天花板听见, 我的猫睡不着Rachel: You don’t even have cats. 你根本没养猫 Mr.Heckles: I could have cats. 我原本有机会养Monica: (Closing the door) Goodbye Mr.Heckles. -再见了,哈先生 Rachel: We’ll try to keep it down. 我们会很小声的(The wool-bound trio returns to the table. Rachel has to rush ahead to avoid becoming tangled. Joey brings the shopping bag over to Phoebe, and takes out a nice cardigan.)Joey: Phoebe, could you do me a favour? Could you try this on? I just wanna make sure it fits.菲比,帮个忙,能试穿看看吗? 我想知道合不合身?Phoebe: Ooh, my first birthday present... (delightedly examining the cardigan in her lap) ..oh, this is really... 我的第一件生日礼物,这衣服真…Joey: Oh, no no no. It’s for Ursula. I just figured, you know, size-wise.不,是送乌苏拉的,我只是想知道尺寸Phoebe: Ohhh... Sure, yeah... (disgustedly dropping the cardigan back into the bag) ..okay, it fits. 好呀,合身 (The others have been taking all this in.)Rachel: Are you seein’ her again tonight? 你今晚又和她约会? Joey: Yep. Ice Capades. ,去看花样滑冰Chandler: Wow, this is serious. I’ve never known you to pay money for any kind of capade.这回你是来真的 没想到你会为任何花式玩意儿付钱Joey: I don’t know. I like her, you know. She’s different. There’s uh, somethin’ about her. 我也不知道,我喜欢她, 她与众不同,她有…Phoebe: That you like, (snappily confronting Joey over the heads of the knitting circle) we get it. You like her. Great! 你喜欢?我们懂 你喜欢她,太好了 (The circle freezes in apprehension.)包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、高等教育、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、外语学习资料、72Friends 六人行 第一季 中英文全台词0116 The One With Two Parts等内容。 
  116老友记 第一季16剧本 隐藏&& 116. The One with Two Parts, part 1 ...(They hang up their coats and scarves, then approach their friends on the...   Friends老友记六人行中英文... 11页 免费 老友记... &Friends&第一季 第一集 第一季 [Scene: Central...Joey: Come on, you're going out with the guy...  到韦博学习英语, 到韦博学习英语,更方便, 更方便...《Friends》 ,译作《老友记》或《六人行》 ,是...(咒骂别人的时候,to hell with) 46、The worst ...   《六人行》第八季台词整理(部分)_英语考试_外语...I’m actually with her on this one. 我同意...Mess aroud 开玩笑 Friends 第八季 03 Apologize ...   六人行第一季 单词总结 四六级基础以上_英语学习_... 笑逐颜开 Chandler 说了句 beam with pride ...your friends drop off or something to that ...

我要回帖

更多关于 老友记第一季纯英文版 的文章

随机推荐