求国外spanking视频 日本mm 或 mf

★动漫图片★火影忍者禁处,bt涩工厂2013,男生玩女生的丝袜脚销售和服务热线:400-820-8331&&&&&&走进精工公司概况 &&&& &&&&&&&&& 【熟女少妇】火影忍者禁处|bt涩工厂2013|男生玩女生的丝袜脚上海精工科技有限公司★欧美色图★火影忍者禁处|bt涩工厂2013|男生玩女生的丝袜脚成立于1994年(1999年更名),为一家专业致力天才萌宝贝∶迷糊妈咪腹黑爹于安全防范门禁管理系统及智能一卡通管理系统的高科绫波优bt合集技企业。公司紧★激情快播★火影忍者禁处|bt涩工厂2013|男生玩女生的丝袜脚跟技术发展倩女幽魂3道道道的潮流,以市场为导向、以客户需求为中心,为用户设计高技术含量的产大祠堂在线观看品和提供tunewear高品质的官能美学者专业化服务。 &&&&&&&& 公司针对中国目前国产激情骚妇监狱的基本情况并结合国外先进监狱的科技管理经验和技★激情小说★火影忍者禁处,bt涩工厂2013,男生玩女生的丝袜脚术,率先开发了一系列监狱专用高安全性的卡拉赞国际象棋通道门禁日本bl动漫企业战士警戒系统,全面解火影忍者禁处_bt涩工厂2013_男生玩女生的丝袜脚★清纯唯美★决涉及到监狱方方面面史上第一前锋分卷阅读的安全管理问题,受到了监狱行业的极大欢迎,她以领先的专业技术和安全高效【熟女人妻】火影忍者禁处|bt涩工厂2013|男生玩女生的丝袜脚的科技管理为前公公新妻中文字幕提,符合中国监狱的特色及其对监狱科技管理的迫切需要。&&&&&&&& 我们自主设计开发生产的FORBUG系火影忍者禁处|bt涩工厂2013|男生玩女生的丝袜脚【成人在线区】列产品,具备将门禁(含监狱门禁)、考勤、巡更、安防监控、周界报警、楼宇自控、停车场和电子消费管理等集于一体,实现综合管理和联山河恋美人无泪快播动控制【火影忍者禁处】bt涩工厂2013,男生玩女生的丝袜脚的强大功能,已成功为国内上千家免费成人电影MP4企业机构提供了先进的现代化管理2013avi系统及理念,涉及众多火影忍者禁处_bt涩工厂2013_男生玩女生的丝袜脚【户外刺激】行业。我公司产品以其出色的稳定七龙珠美少女性和性能价格比得到人狗兽成人网广泛的赞誉,并荣获快播在线h论坛上海市A级高新火影忍者禁处|bt涩工厂2013|男生玩女生的丝袜脚★同性性爱★项目证书;精工科技以“精益求精,至诚服务”为宗旨,立感官新世界 种子志为客户提供更高品质、更人性化的智能产品和专业服务。&&&& Copyright 2014 . All Rights Reserved.spanking动画1
spanking动画1
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
spanking动画1
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
spanking动画2
播放数: 211,274
播放数:865
最近更新:1年前
播放数:1,261
播放数:5,682
播放数:2,309
播放数:6,269
播放数:380
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-Straight Lads Spanked - MM Spanking
Male Spanking Movies
Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked - The home of male spanking videos.
This male spanking film store is dedicated to bringing you real straight guys getting spanked! Enjoy watching str8 lads facing the humiliation of getting there bare bottoms spanked hard? Well you are going to love the male spanking videos on this site! Real guys facing real discipline! Get free spanking video previews, free mm spanking screenshots and exclusive interviews with the guys at . CP spanking videos featuring hot straight guys!&
Loading Featured Clips..
Ordering Instructions File Format Refund Policy
To order Clips simply click the ADD TO CART button on each clip you want to purchase. Once you have selected all the clips into your cart click the BUY NOW button on the cart to take you to the checkout page. If you are only purchasing 1 clip from this studio you can do a quick purchase by simply clicking he BUY NOW button to the left of the clip image and you will be taken directly to the checkout page. Clips will be sent in their orignal format. This could vary from store to store. Most popular formats are...MPG, WMV, RM, MOV, AVI, MP4, and even ZIP. After downloading the file simply open it with the appropriate player and enjoy the clip. We provide you with a list of players as well as zip utilities in the download area.
Due to the nature of downloads
to see our Refund Policy.
OUR TOP SELLING CLIPS
All Categories SPANKINGSPANKING M/M
Our Other Stores Straight Lads Wank
Showing Page:
5 clips10 clips20 clips50 clips100 clips
$5.00 $10.00 $20.00 $50.00 $100.00 $200.00 $500.00
What's This?
You are sending a Monetary Gift Only. You acknowledge and agree that there are no goods (tangible or intangible) and no services being provided to you by sending this tribute.Username (Email):Password: Amount:$5.00 $10.00 $20.00 $50.00 $100.00 $200.00 $500.00Comment (Optional):Don't have a Clip Cash Account,
to create one today.
Sort Options
Jay -Failed Substance Test - Part Four - Please Forgive Me
Jay - Failed Substance Test - Part Four Please Forgive Me This movie continues from the very hard Bath Brush Beating that Jay received in. Jay is not a happy man. He is deeply ashamed of his actions and has not been able to face going home to his family. He feels as though he has let everyone down. Jay has underestimated the bond between family and all his Mum & Dad want is for their son to return home. Jay finally arrives and what happens next is a very emotionally charged reunion and a very traditional spanking. """More from Producer Dave.... It is appealing to me to build on not just the stories but also the characters. I always felt that there was a lot more to Jay than this cheeky, fun lad we usually see. So used this Failed Substance test series to reveal a different side to Jay. I hope it works for you all and I look forward to reading all your comments. Oh and we all know that my editor Art is always great but I just wanted to give him a special mention. It's all very well having good dialogue and models that can really act, however the way that the footage is edited is what really tells the story and I just feel that Art did such an amazing job with this one. """ &
Price: $12.99 USD Length: 18 minutes
Size: 523 MB Format: MP4
Category: SPANKING M/M
Added: 2/20/15 11:59pm
Dean - 36 Lashes - Chinese Birch
Dean - Chinese Birch - 36 Lashes Dean&is facing some strong punishment! Dean&is resigned to his fate! Dean&assumes the position! Dean&is facing 36 lashes from the Chinese Birch! 12 over his jeans 12 over his underwear 12 over his bare bottom The different camera angles capture every moment of Dean's discomfort as the Chinese Birch hits its mark! (this movie contains scenes of full frontal nudity) &
Price: $11.99 USD Length: 12 minutes
Size: 286 MB Format: MP4
Added: 2/14/15 1:15pm
Brother In Charge - Part Eight - Andy
Brother In Charge - Part Eight Andy Things are not going well for the Lee family. Younger brother Dan has ended up being locked away in a young offenders prison and big brother Andy who was meant to be in charge feels terribly guilty. Andy is summoned to visit his Uncle who wants to get to the bottom of what is happening to his family. After a long journey, Andy arrives and takes a long, hot shower to freshen up. It's then time for a serious chat with his Uncle. Andy is dreadfully sorry and admits that he misses his fathers influence. If Dad was still around the lads would have been punished and kept in line stopping things going so far. Andy ends up begging his Uncle to take control. So Andy's Uncle decides that Andy does need to be taught a lesson. The muscular straight lad soon finds himself naked over his Uncle's knee getting his beefy bottom spanked hard! It's not just a spanking though as Uncle also lashes him with a leather strap! Andy is left with a very red, sore bottom! (please be warned that this spanking movie features, long lingering shots of a hot straight guy taking a steaming shower that some viewers may find highly erotic!) &
Price: $17.99 USD Length: 26 minutes
Size: 711 MB Format: MP4
Added: 2/9/15 2:58pm
Glen - How's My Driving?
Glen - How's My Driving? Glen is a very skilled plumber... but a terrible driver! He has had many accidents, driving his&van in the last few months and his boss is fed-up with the complaints! Glen has recently had a driving altercation with the wrong person. It just happens to be the local community spanker, Mr X! Oh Dear! This strapping, handsome young man is called for punishment.& Mr X is not pleased! Glen might be a rugged chap but he is not good wroth pain and is seriously dreading his punishment. Mr X does not care! Glen is punished hard. With a tough over the knee hand spanking followed by some hard lashes from his own belt. Glen's bottom is left rather sore and purple! &
Price: $19.99 USD Length: 26 minutes
Size: 669 MB Format: MP4
Added: 1/30/15 11:49am
Brother In Charge - Part Seven - Oliver & Fred
Brother In Charge - Part Seven Oliver & Fred Oliver has roped his little brother Fred into dealing gear! Fred has done really well and has sold the lot! Oliver comes round to collect the money so that they can pay back the supplier.& Oh Dear! Fred can't find the money! Oliver is furious and also worried for Fred as he knows that their lives will be threatened by the Mr Big! So Oliver takes out his frustration and anger by spanking his younger brother hard! & &
Price: $11.99 USD Length: 13 minutes
Size: 369 MB Format: MP4
Added: 1/29/15 11:57am
Tim - Shamed Accountant
Tim - Shamed Accountant Tim is an accountant working for local builder, old Mr Smith. Tim is not just any employee, he happens to me Mr Smith's nephew. Mr Smith thought he could trust family. Sadly he was wrong! Nephew Tim was caught fiddling the books... Old Mr Smith decided that his nephew needed to be taught a lesson & ordered Tim to visit Mr X (the local, community spanker!). At 30 years old, Tim is a bit older than the usual lads that get sent to Mr X, but that makes no difference. Mr X has a job to do and Tim is going to get spanked! We get to see Tim starting off in his smart, sharp suit and gradually get undressed until he is spanked on his bare bottom! Being a 30 year old straight man, going over another mans knee to get spanked is a very humbling experience indeed! &
Price: $16.99 USD Length: 20 minutes
Size: 535 MB Format: MP4
Added: 1/25/15 11:00am
Karl - Real Punishment - Interview & Spanking
Karl - Real Punishment (This movie is 36 minutes long. The first 22 minutes is made up of the interview with followed by around 14 minutes of punishment) So this movie sees the long awaited return of Karl.It starts off with a very frank and revealing interview with Karl explaining what has been going on in his very varied life! However, it's not all been well behaved and it is decided that Karl should face some real punishment! It has been a long time since Karl was properly spanked and boy does he feel it! Dave does not hold back and you see Karl getting severely scolded, made to think about his recent actions and soundly spanked! Of course, Dave did not just use his hand, the belt came out as well! """"More from producer Dave. Considering the revelations from Karl in his interview, I thought it would actually be rather hard to spank the lad. I mean, I am not for kicking someone when they are feeling down... However, as the interview continued and then the spanking itself, it did actually feel as though it was deserved and that Karl was actually learning something. Anyway, it is all there for you to see, it will be interesting to read what you think" &
Price: $14.99 USD Length: 36 minutes
Size: 986 MB Format: MP4
Added: 1/18/15 8:25am
Jay - Failed Substance Test - Part Three - Bath Brush
Jay - Failed Substance Test - Part Three Bath Brush Beating (Warning this movie features a very long, real and extremely hard punishment and runs for over 27 mins) Jay has really gone and done it this time. After being warned about using banned 'performance enjancers' Jay still continued to do so. During the important Martial Arts Competition, Jay got tested and caught! The repercussions of cheating like this were huge!& Jay was sent to Mr X to face the ultimate punishment.& The dreaded Bath Brush! Jay arrives and is very different. No longer the cocky, cheeky lad but instead we see a very fearful & extremely sorry young man. Mr X though has a job to do and he does not hold back. The punishment is long and hard, alternating between strong hand spanks & hard swats from the wooden bath brush. Jay's bottom gets redder and redder as the relentless punishment continues! At the end though, we do see some compassion rom Mr X as he rubs soon soothing cream into the Jay's stinging bottom! & ""More from Producer Dave, in this movie I wanted you to see a different side to Jay. Jay is great at playing the cocky, cheeky young man, but I knew he could also play it serious too when required. I really hope enjoy the change in Jay's performance"" &
Price: $19.99 USD Length: 27 minutes
Size: 756 MB Format: MP4
Added: 1/16/15 12:17pm
Brothers Spanked - Oliver & Fred - Part Two
Brothers Spanked& &Oliver & Fred Part Two This movie follows on directly from . Mr X has decided that the brothers have not fully learned their lesson, so decides that they will each get 12 swats from the dreaded Carpet Beater! The lads are made to bend over a chair and accept the swats! Mr X does not hold back as the Carpet Beater hits the spot! &
Price: $10.99 USD Length: 12 minutes
Size: 334 MB Format: MP4
Added: 12/28/14 3:21am
Dom - Mouth Soaping
Dom - Mouth Soaping Dom has just received a phone call from his furious mate Harry. Harry explains that Dom's Dad had spanked him that afternoon! Dom can't belive how is Dad has been behaving, in fact Dom describes in great detail exactly what he thinks of his father! Little does Dom know that his father has come home early and can hear every word! Dad has had enough of his son's disrespectful language so drags him over the sink to wash his foul mouth out with soap! If that is not bad enough, Dad than grabs a wooden spatula and proceeds to spank Dom first of all whilst he is bent over the sink and then again over his knee. Dom is left with a very sore, bruised bottom and a clean mouth! &
Price: $12.99 USD Length: 12 minutes
Size: 331 MB Format: MP4
Added: 12/21/14 10:04am
Showing Page:
Store 54453
Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked
I have my own male spanking blog which is updated regularly. If you are looking for free male spanking video previews or male spaanking images featuring hot guys getting spanked go to
Straight Lads Spanked is the home of real guys getting spanked in hot CP videos!
Contact TropicD(R) at (727) 498-8515 or
and email us with any questions.
PARENTS! USE THESE SITES TO FILTER ADULT CONTENT!
Copyright (C) 2001 - 2015 TropicD(R) All Rights Reserved. TropicD(R) does not own or produce any of the material sold on TropicD. Unauthorized copying, sharing, distribution, reproduction, or any other use is a violation of applicable laws. All clips sold are to be viewed by the purchaser only and are not to be shared, traded or posted for others to download. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. There is to be no re-sale of any merchandise, videos, video clips, or pictures purchased from any TropicD(R) site without written consent from TropicD(R). All models on this site are 18 or older.
Shopping cart
Clip Title Price &欧汌毛片 _大鸡吧坚挺图 _日韩无码性爱视频教学 _黄色电影晚娘
您好:由于您所访问的内容带有系统禁止的关键字:激情五月天,已被系统自动屏蔽。

我要回帖

更多关于 spankingtube视频下载 的文章

随机推荐