我们什么时候游泳的英文怎么写一么这个怎么写

在星期六早上,我与我的猫散步在公园,在星期六下午,我和朋.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
在星期六早上,我与我的猫散步在公园,在星期六下午,我和朋友一起去游泳,在星期六晚上,我去看了电影 更多: ,在星期天早上,我去了超级市场,在星期天下午,我去了海滩,在星期天晚上,我在家看了电视
翻译结果(英语)1:On Saturday morning, me and my cat for a walk in the park, on Saturday afternoon, my friends and go swimming, I went to the movies on Saturday night 更多: , Sunday morning, I went to the supermarket in weeks In the afternoon, I went to the beach, on Sunday night, I watched it on television at home翻译结果(英语)2:On Saturday morning, I and my cat for a walk in the Park, on Saturday afternoon, I went swimming with my friends, on Saturday night, I went to see a movie 更多: , on Sunday morning, I went to the supermarket, on Sunday afternoon, I went to the beach, on Sunday night, I was at home watching TV翻译结果(英语)3:On Saturday morning, I and my cat for a walk in the park, on Saturday afternoon, my friends and I go to the swimming, on Saturday evening, I went to see the film 更多: , on a Sunday morning, I went to the supermarket, on Sunday afternoon, I go to the beach, in the Sunday evening, I was watching the TV
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved一件事给我的启示的开头怎么写?内容是关于学习游泳的
一件事给我的启示的开头怎么写?内容是关于学习游泳的
不区分大小写匿名
那次游泳是我终身难忘
成功是每个人都渴望的,但并不是每个人都能实现的。我认为一个人成功的基础,那就是坚持!只有坚持住,成功才会眷顾你。
生活中,有许多事都能给人启示,但我印象最深的。还是那次学游泳。
在我成长的路中,有许许多多快乐、伤心伴随着我,多得像天上的星星,数也数不清,可有一颗特别闪亮。
今天,这一件事给了我一个很大的启示。
今天我学习游泳
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导保护环境是我们的责任,我外婆家附近有一条小河,以前清澈见底,我的姐姐、哥哥小时候常常在小河里游泳,和他们的小伙伴们在水中嬉戏,叔叔、阿姨们也常常在这小河中洗衣服、洗菜的翻译:Environmental protection is our responsibility, there is a small river near my Grandma, the Crystal clarityof before, my sister and brother as a child often swim in the River, and their little friends frolic in the water, uncles, aunts are also often in this river in the laundry, washing dishes 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
保护环境是我们的责任,我外婆家附近有一条小河,以前清澈见底,我的姐姐、哥哥小时候常常在小河里游泳,和他们的小伙伴们在水中嬉戏,叔叔、阿姨们也常常在这小河中洗衣服、洗菜
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
It is our responsibility to protect the environment, a small river near my grandmother, crystal clear before, my sister, brother, a child is often in a small river to swim, and their little friends playing in the water, uncles, aunts are also often in this river in the laundry, vegetables
Environmental protection is our responsibility, there is a small river near my Grandma, the Crystal clarityof before, my sister and brother as a child often swim in the River, and their little friends frolic in the water, uncles, aunts are also often in this river in the laundry, washing dishes
The protection environment is our responsibility, nearby my maternal family has a creek, before clear enough to see bottom, my elder sister, elder brother frequently swam in childhood in the creek, played with theirs little friends in the water, uncle, aunts also frequently did laundry in this creek
正在翻译,请等待...
Environmental protection is our responsibility, there is a small river near my Grandma, the Crystal clarityof before, my sister and brother as a child often swim in the River, and their little friends frolic in the water, uncles, aunts are also often in this river in the laundry, washing dishes当前位置:
& 一次游泳的遭遇
五年级写人作文最新范文
········
五年级写人作文排行榜
五年级写人作文推荐范文
········
五年级写人作文相关范文
········
五年级写人作文
一次游泳的遭遇
查阅次数:27次
发布人:admin
本文《一次游泳的遭遇》关键词:优秀作文 小学五年级作文,作文选&
     朋友招呼我去游泳,紧迫,手忙脚乱地往包里乱塞一通:浴巾、游泳卡、游泳衣、水……知道怎么塞也塞不下才罢休。   提着一大包东西,和朋友走在街上。天很蓝,一碧如洗,鸟儿非过,“叽叽喳喳”地叫着。绿叶在阳光的照耀下,越发越显得绿了。微风轻轻吹着,很温柔,很舒曼的感觉。   一路谈笑,转眼就到了游泳池。蓝蓝的水,冰凉的感觉,一股脑儿在眼前。朋友突然看看我手中的包,问道:“你带的东西怎么这么少?”“是吗?”我看看里面的东西,“平时带的也就这么多。”本想打消朋友的顾虑,谁知也怀疑起来。检查下吧。心里暗暗想道。   不看不知道,一看吓一跳。越看越奇怪,越不对劲。我知道,天开始打雷——完了!My god!整晴天霹雳——最的两个东西忘记带了——泳镜和泳帽!   还好游泳池里我家并太远。我开始起步往回跑。你当时在路上,就会看到披头散发、提着一大袋东西、正用百米赛跑的速度跑着的女孩。我心里念头:跑!   大汗淋漓地跑到家里,拿了那个坏事的泳镜和泳帽,又往游泳池跑。跑!再跑快点!在路人惊异的注目礼下,我又满头大汗地跑到游泳池,差点累得不省人事。晚上还要上课,下水没多久就被可恨的拉了起来……   晕! PS:自由费了好大工夫才抛掉那种忧伤的感觉,写下了这篇文,大家就来看看吧。  
【上一篇】
【下一篇】为什么明天不和我们一起去游泳呢 用英文怎么写_百度作业帮
为什么明天不和我们一起去游泳呢 用英文怎么写
Why not go swimming with us tomorrow?
why do not you go swimming
with us ? 谢谢

我要回帖

更多关于 游泳的英文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐