跪求好人卡五十七度灰的资源,悬赏100!

跪求一个益智小游戏的无敌方法?破解的加100悬赏_百度知道
跪求一个益智小游戏的无敌方法?破解的加100悬赏
一人割一次,谁割最后一个谁输这个游戏名字叫割圈,2个人玩,就是
一次只能割一行里面的,我要的方法是先割怎么能无敌,几个都可以 但必须是连续不断的
提问者采纳
只要你给对方留下123,不失误的情况下百分百你赢,两行或三行相同数字很容易,你拿完后 347(除了特别标注的,对方拿几个你也拿几个)对方拿1个,只要每次都是你先割,对方都输。你第一个拿成347
不行啊,这里面的 必须是连续不断,如果中间被割就不能连续了
这个游戏有几个定式,谁把它留给对方就肯定赢。如:123,132,231,321,312,213,还有任意相同数字,如:222,111.22.33,55等等,你只要记牢就可以了,除此之外没什么其他技巧了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
益智小游戏的相关知识
其他4条回答
你拿完后 347(除了特别标注的,对方拿几个你也拿几个)对方拿1个,变成247
246对方拿2个
145对方拿3个
312胜利对方拿6个
321胜利还剩下246 145两种
不几道啊 太难了
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八上英语题一份 悬赏一百 要快!跪求&&&&_百度作业帮
八上英语题一份 悬赏一百 要快!跪求&&&&
八年级上英语阶段目标检测(一)Unit 2Class_____________
Name ______________
No.________听力部分(15分)第一节:听小对话,选择正确图片.(5分)(
) 1. How was the weather yesterday?
) 2. What does Cathy’s mother usually do on weekends?
) 3. Allan does it twice a week, what activity is it?
) 4. What does Bob want to be?
) 5. What do the boys do on weekends?
第二节:听独白,完成信息记录表.(10分)Information FormTeacher:
Things to bring:
) 6. Who is the teacher?A. Jane Brown
B. Karl White
C. Alice Read(
) 7. What is the new subject?A. American music
B. English art
C. Chinese history(
) 8. When are they going to have the lesson?A. Monday
B. Tuesday
C. Wednesday(
) 9. Where are they going to have the lesson?A. Room 207
B. Room 206
C. Room 205(
) 10. What should the students bring to class next time?A. Chinese books
B. Chinese maps
C. Chinese pictures 笔试部分(70分)一.单项选择.(15分)(
) 1. I like English very much, so I __________ read English books in the morning.A. often
B. hardly ever
D. don’t(
) 2. We _________ used computers years ago, but now they are everywhere.A. always
B. hardly ever
C. usually
D. almost(
) 3. - __
____ do you go shopping with your mother? -Sometimes.A.How often
B.How many
C.How much
D How old(
) 4. My father tries __
__ vegetables five times a week.A. eat
) 5. If you want to be healthier, you must eat __
__ junk food, I think.A. more
) 6. -What’s your favorite _________?
-It’s CCTV 3.
A. program
D. animal(
) 7. -How often ___
___ she exercise?
- Twice a week.A. do     
B. does     
C. doing  
) 8. Is her lifestyle the same ______ yours or different?A. as     
B. in     
C. at    
) 9. _______ he is ill, _______ he goes to school.A. Although, but
C. /, although
D. Although, /(
) 10. Mary’s parents aren’t at home and she has to _____ her little brother.A.look for
look after
D. look into(
) 11. Please drink some milk. It’s good ______your health.A. to
) 12. She doesn’t look after her_________. She often eats________ food.
A. healthy
C. unhealthy
D. unhealthy(
) 13. All of the students in our class are very ______ and we often play games after class.A. quiet
C. different
D. active(
) 14. Here _______ the results _______ the student activity survey.A. with
) 15. _______homework, we do their homework on Sunday.A. As for
D. As from二.完型填空.(10分)Bill is __1__ good friend. He __2__ short, black hair. He usually gets up very early. __3__ he goes exercising. His favorite sport is __4__ and playing ping-pong. He plays ping-pong very __5__ and he plays it every day. Sometimes he plays basketball, too. Bill doesn’t like football, __6__ he hardly ever plays football.Bill has good __7__ habits. He likes eating __8__ and fruit. He eats __9__ apple every day. So he always keeps healthy. I like playing __10__ him(
) 2.A. has
D. having(
) 4.A. swim
C. swiming
D. swimming(
) 5.A. good
) 7.A. eating
) 8.A. vegetable
B. vegetables
C. a vegetable
D. an vegetable(
D. with三.阅读理解:(20分)AAmerican children have exciting after-school life, a new study says. Many junior and senior students have lots of funny things to do in their free time. More than 57% have activities every day. 82% have activities at least four times a week. American students spend their free time doing sports, or enjoying arts, music and dancing. They like to have life outside school because they can make a lot of friends during their activities.(
) 1. What are American children’s life like after school?A. Unhappy.
B. Exciting.
C. Boring.
D. Unhealthy.(
) 2. How many students have activities every day if there are 2,000 students?A. More than 570.
B. More than 820.C. More than 1,840.
D. More than 1,140.(
) 3. How often do 82% students have activities?A. Every day.
B. Every weekend.C. At least four times a week.
D. Every Sunday.(
) 4. American students ______, or enjoy arts, music and dancing in their free time.A. do sports
B. surf the InternetC. have fun
D. watch TV(
) 5. American students like to have life outside school because______.A. activities outside school are more interestingB. they can make a lot of friendsC. they don’t like school life
D. they are free to do anything outside school BEarly to bed,early to rise makes man healthy, wealthy and wise.This is an old English saying(谚语). Have you heard of it before? It means that we must go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning. Then we shall be healthy. We shall also be rich(wealthy)and clever(wise).This is true. The body must have enough sleep to be healthy. Children of young age should have ten hours’ sleep every night. Children who do not have enough sleep cannot do their work very well. They will not be wise and they may not become wealthy!The body also needs exercise. Walking,running,jumping,swimming and playing games are all exercise. Exercise keeps the body strong.Exercise also helps the blood(血液)to move around inside the body. This is very important. Our blood takes food to all parts of our body. The head also needs blood. Exercise helps us to think better!(
) 6.If we get up early and go to bed early,we’ll ________.A.have enough exercise
B.be healthy
C.think better
D.have strong blood(
) 7.If a chill doesn’t have 10 hours’ sleep,maybe he or she ________.A.will become wise
B.won’t do well in his workC.will go to school in time
D.will have enough sleep(
) 8.A person needs exercise because ________.A.it makes him healthy
B.he or she has a lot of homework to doC.he or she is strong enough
D. he or she does exercise(
) 9.Exercise makes the ________ move quickly and smoothly(流畅地).A.body
C.children
) 10.Keeping taking exercise every day can make our body ________.A.bad
D.weak 四.词汇运用: (10分)
Hello! My name is Alex. This year I’m 60. My living 1.__________(习惯) are pretty good, so I’m very 2.__________(健康的). In the morning, I usually 3.___________ (锻炼) for half an hour, and then have breakfast at 7:00 am. At 9:00, I often 4.__________(阅读)some newspapers. Sometimes I try to learn English on the 5._________(网络). After lunch I 6.__________(总是) sleep for an hour. Then I go to the park and do sports to 7.________ (保持) fit. I 8.__________(几乎不) ever watch TV in the evening. I never eat junk food and drink 9.________(咖啡). I go to bed at around 9:00 pm. I do the 10.__________(相同的) things every day and I live happily. 五.书面表达(15分):请你以“Peter’s healthy life”为题介绍一下你的朋友Peter的生活.70词左右. ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
在浏览器上把阅读的前几个单词输上
然后百度一下 就有题和答案了
完型填空也是
作业要自己做哦
先给个好评吧!跪求大神给所有fate无损歌曲!有的私聊我 100悬赏送上!_百度知道
跪求大神给所有fate无损歌曲!有的私聊我 100悬赏送上!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
主流无损格式有ape、Flac、wav、alac网上有很多
其他类似问题
fate的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求电脑大神、如果您不是、请绕道、100悬赏、说的好再加分、_百度知道
跪求电脑大神、如果您不是、请绕道、100悬赏、说的好再加分、
会兼容么。如果这样的配置成立的话
那 硬盘就可以达到37464GB
64位 系统是不是电脑中的战斗机了
速度回嗷嗷快吗、我姐姐么快结婚了。,然后我姐那个老公富二代。那我肯定吃他一笔啊,先说啊 我完全是菜鸟
什么都不懂
一个个找的
单子我列出来给大家看下
这样的配置可以么,说我电脑太烂。、也就是我准姐夫,他居然嘲笑我?
还是这样的配置根本是不成立的
是我一想天开的.2企业级 3TB 7200转 64MB *12个
酷冷至尊克斯摩2超跑版
2600RMB电源
长城金牌巨龙GW-EPS1250DA(90+) 光驱
先锋BDR-206MBK * 3个显示器 三星S27B970D
索尼 Vaio VGP-BMS10&#47。 不要笑我哈
我不懂才来问的
希望大神慢慢指教
帮忙解决就行,反正他很有钱的.1
摄像头 罗技Pro C920
森海塞尔RS180 再弱弱的问一句;S鼠标 黑键盘
罗技G710+机械键盘 鼠标垫 雷蛇 毒刺火蚁
漫步者S5: 主板
华硕Maximus V Extreme Z77 显卡
影驰GTX Titan*4条
Intel 酷睿i7 3970X
金士顿骇客神条 DDR3 2400*4条 32G 硬盘
希捷Cheetah 600GB 15000转 16MB SAS2 (系统盘)
希捷Constellation ES,配好帮我买,上次他来我家里么,本人家庭条件一般般,说他跟我姐姐结婚的时候送我一台组装RMB10W的电脑!下面是配置单?会出现什么问题么,他叫我自己去配,今天我么外行找了一系列的配置,我玩NBA2k13他看到了、是这样的如题
提问者采纳
而不是4个,弄个多屏. 显卡推荐索泰GTX690-4GD5 极速版 HA,定位一级棒.花钱还不好花,弄个赛车游戏方向盘啊什么的.还可以玩玩外设,买西伯利亚V2.耳机可以多买几个,提取速度快不少,森海梅尔的双声道就ok,性能卡皇, 显卡只能装一个少年,玩游戏呢,其他的算是顶级了,听音乐用双声道的,建议你把硬盘换成固态硬盘少年
大神,那固态硬盘您有什么推荐的嘛?
还有我听网上的人说希捷15000W转速这个很牛X啊
少年,现在一个2T的固态硬盘都要7.5万,知道为什么贵么,产品工艺太高,机械硬盘是需要转动盘片进行提取和存储数据的,既然转动就会有噪音,固态硬盘有点类似于你的U盘,提取速度快,无噪音,发热量低,缺点就是造价高,所以你的机械硬盘再怎么厉害,都不可能比固态硬盘提取速度快,你要是真不在乎钱的话,就金胜维PCI-E 存储卡(MC1S81M2T)或者OCZ Z-Drive R4 CM84 1.2T(ZD4CM84-HH-1.2T)都可.
买不起。。超额了。。
那最简单的,用一个120G的固态硬盘充当系统盘,再弄一个大容量的机械硬盘充当软键盘.搞定,不会超额仅供参考
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
但是对于4块泰坦,一个明显的问题.0有几个是全速的,为什么不弄SSD组个RAID0,显存贷款也是,虽然3970X很强,4个泰坦的话,泰坦单芯能力是顶级的,可以看下弄个好点的3D的,而起想要买到,游戏会爽一点总价格这一方面,一般全速的这个主板不超过两个硬盘,我个人觉得,也不一定是那么容易如果纯性能,你不会剩几个钱的,但是你最好了解下4路显卡的3,那么电源是不够的,首先,虽然2,上面的配置加起来,那个性能我想是绝大多数人能够满意的显示器.0的贷款对于多数高端卡是充足的,这么富裕,两个会显得比较充足显卡方面,有几个事情说下你好
那我要怎么改啊? 我一点都不懂 你说的泰坦是说内存还是显卡?
10W快?省省吧!你家条件不是一般吗?把省下来的钱放自己腰包里,现在再好的配置过个两三年你就后悔了!
现金这种事都大人弄的 他们打人有礼金什么的 搞不清的
这个电脑他是当做礼物送给小舅子的
说折现金不大好吧。。。
兼容到差不多,问题是这也就5W左右。。。。。
我看网上的报价
算了下要9万多块钱啊
额,哪有那么多。。。楼上不是有图片了吗~~~~~~
评测30000分没有问题
这得要多少钱啊。。。。。。。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求!!!有关中小企业人力资源流失与管理的英语原版文献(100分重金悬赏)急!!!~_百度知道
跪求!!!有关中小企业人力资源流失与管理的英语原版文献(100分重金悬赏)急!!!~
,求一篇与我毕业论文有关的英语学术论文(作者必须是欧美等英语国家学者,什么期刊!我的本科毕业论文是《有关中小企业人力资源流失与管理》!务必要有文献出处,英文字数在3000以上,好了再给50!.cn先给50。谢谢! 或者可以在网上的期刊数据库查到出处的.com!
我的邮箱是dancerhouyb@yahoo!,要有参考文献,第几期
提问者采纳
//papers,期; Facts and Explanationshttp.cfm/286。1
提问者评价
差不多,不过我已经找到合适的了,分还是给你吧!!!言而有信,再给你50分。
参考资料:
其他类似问题
人力资源的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询