JR TOKAIDO/ SANYtokaido shinkansen 是不能用JR PASS的吗

欢迎光临! 还不是日本之窗会员吗?
东海道-山阳新干线旅客周游券(Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen Tourist Pass)
★ 在有效期间内无限次搭乘东海道·山阳新干线全线(东京—博多之间)自由席(还可搭乘指定席最多4次),可搭乘“Nozomi(希望号)”、“Mizuho(瑞穗号)”,亦可无限次搭乘大阪市內JR线快速、普通列车自由席。
★ 可免费利用沿线观光设施、及交通设施如图所示:
●JR东海:东京、品川、新横滨、小田原、三岛、静冈、滨松、名古屋、京都、新大阪
●JR西日本:京都、新大阪、大阪、天王寺、关西机场、新神户、冈山、广岛、小仓、博多
●JR东海旅游中心:东京、品川、新横滨
高山-北陆地区旅客周游券(Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass)
★ 在有效期间内无限次搭乘名古屋~高山(经东海道?高山线)、金泽~大阪(经北陆?湖西线)JR特急列车、快速列车、普通列车(新干线、卧铺列车除外)的自由席(还可搭乘普通列车指定席最多4次)。
★ JR高山站~白川乡~JR金泽站间的浓飞巴士、北陆铁道巴士在有效期间内无限次乘坐(部分巴士须事先预约)。
★ 高山市内周游巴士Sarubobo(さるぼぼ)巴士(JR高山站出发,在飞驒之里、飞驒高山美术馆等地周游)在有效期间内无限次乘坐。
●JR东海:东京、品川、新横滨、小田原、三岛、静冈、滨松、名古屋、京都、新大阪
●JR西日本:京都、新大阪、大阪、关西机场
●JR东海旅游中心:东京、品川、新横滨
东海道-山阳新干线旅客周游券、高山-北陆地区旅客周游券的种类和价格
东海道·山阳新干线旅客周游券(Tokaido-Sanyo Shinkansen Tourist Pass)和高山·北陆地区旅客周游券(Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass)只有5天有效期。持有者除在指定地区乘车有优惠外,还可以部分免费利用沿线相关的观光设施(详情请参见说明手册)。
东海道·山阳新干线旅客周游券
高山·北陆地区旅客周游券
以上通票天数均为连续计时,不可间断使用。
儿童票价适用于6~11周岁的儿童。
日本之窗代理大陆地区东海道·山阳新干线旅客周游券、高山·北陆地区旅客周游券的发售,客人可选择以下购买方式:
2、上门购买。地址:上海市陕西北路1438号财富时代大厦810室。来时请携带使用者护照或复印件,可刷卡。
付款方式:
订购、预约电话:400-666-0758(全国)021-(上海)
东海道-山阳新干线旅客周游券、高山-北陆地区旅客周游券的购买资格及注意事项
①购买资格:仅限持有日本以外的外国护照人士,中国大陆公民限持90天内的短期签证;
②我们发售的是兑换券,请到指定兑换地凭护照一起兑换。兑换时,由客人指定的日期开始生效;
③根据所购票种,车票仅限于在连续5日内使用,不可间断;
④在未兑换前退票日本之窗需收取票面20%的手续费。车票一经兑换概不能变更和退换,遗失不补;
⑤持本车票乘车时,限购买者本人使用,1人使用1张。上车或下车时,请持本车票给乘务员检查;
⑥乘车前,请至巴士运营公司柜台预约座位,领取座位号。如遇满员的情况,则无法乘车。(注:高山←→白川乡区间无法预约座位)
相关推荐:、、、、、ISSUU - att.JAPAN Issue 68 by FINEX Co.,Ltd.
att.JAPAN Issue 68
att.JAPAN Issue 68
att.JAPAN is a creative comprehensive informaiton magazine for visitors and residents in Japan. Special featur Oita-Beppu, Yufuin, and Kunisaki, Japanese Magic, Tezuma, Garnd View of Mount Fuji, Tokyo: Asagaya关于从大阪至京都乘坐JR的Tokaido,请问是否可以用JR PASS全国票_百度知道
关于从大阪至京都乘坐JR的Tokaido,请问是否可以用JR PASS全国票
提问者采纳
可以使用JRPASS。在进站口把PASS出示给工作人员即可,所要时间29分钟,从大阪到京都乘坐JR东海道本线(新快速)[往近江塩津方向]你好,料金560円
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Japan Rail Pass and rail travel in Japan complete guide. Let's use the Japan Rail Pass to its maximum!!!
It’s a new look Japan Rail Pass. (C) JR Rail
Japan Rail Pass (a.k.a. JR Pass) covers all JR lines throughout Japan. This is only rail pass that covers throughout Japan. If you travel even round trip to Osaka from Tokyo, price of 7 days pass almost equal to normal fare. I think this pass gives the greatest deal to the travellers who wants to travel in Japan.
is very informative. But some points are not clear. And also some of you are overwhelmed to read so many pages.
In this post, I tell you about this pass as simple as possible. I compare normal fare and pass, how to choose the retailer, additional charge and many more.
*The newest Shinkansen line, Hokuriku Shinkanse that will open in mid March will be covered by Japan Rail Pass fully. But conventional line between
via Naoetsu will be non JR lines and will not be covered by Japan Rail Pass.
How to buy
Basically only the authorized agents are allowed to sell Japan Rail Pass. You can find the agent list at . These following companies are major distributors.
JAL (Japan Airlines / National flagship)
ANA (All Nippon Airways / one of two major airlines)
JTB (Biggest travel agency in Japan)
NTA (Nippon Travel Agency / third biggest and the oldest travel agency in Japan)
KNT (Kintetsu International / same group as Kintetsu Railways. Second biggest travel agency)
Top Tour (Same group as Tokyu Railway)
JALPAK (Same group as Japan Airlines)
JAL and ANA sell the pass to the passenger who take their flight. You cannot purchase only pass from them.
In these days, many companies have a contract with these above distributors And they are selling the pass online as a retailer. If you find the name on the list at the above link, it is an official retailer. If you cannot find it, you should check that company before you buy.
Basically you cannot purchase Japan Rail Pass in Japan. But as I mentioned above, some of the agents sell JR Pass online and they can mail to you by Courier or Express post service even in Japan. So if you have already arrived in Japan as temporary visitor, you may ask the agent in your country and make sure that they can mail it or not.
Types and prices
There are two types, Green and Ordinary, and three duration, 7, 14 and 21 days.
*Child (6yrs to 11yrs) rate is 50% off.
When you purchase it, rates are adjusted by your country’s currency.
If you take Tokaido Shinkansen and
to , Japan Rail Pass should be your choice.
This pass is eligible for the railway, bus and ferry services that are provided by Japan Railways Group with few exceptions. I explained these exceptions later.
In my opinion, Japan Rail Pass offers you the most unbeatable deal. There are many kinds of rail passes in Japan, such as , JR Hokkaido Pass, JR Kyushu Pass and many more. But Japan Rail Pass is only rail pass that covers throughout Japan. And of course it covers both Tokyo and Kyoto. But if you need the detail information about other passes, please access to the category, . I wrote about many other rail passes in the posts.
7 days pass price is almost same as round trip of Tokyo – Osaka
If you will have round trip between Tokyo and Osaka, Japan Rail Pass 7 days is recommended.
One way base fare and Shinkansen surcharge from Tokyo to
So if you have round trip between Tokyo and Osaka, single fare is slightly cheaper, but you will get some chances to take a train in Tokyo, Osaka or Kyoto. And Japan Rail Pass is more flexible and much easier to handle.
If you need some more information about price comparison, please see “. You will see some example.
If you will have only one way trip between Tokyo and Osaka, single fare is your choice. I wrote about using single ticket at the post, .
Green seat on
by 283 series in Hokkaido (C) Sonic Rail Garden
What is the difference between Green and Ordinary.
Green Class is like business class seat. It was the first class in all Japan Railway’s trains. But since
started to run, Gran Class that is upper class than Green Class was introduced. As a result, Green class became the second highest seat in all JR trains.
If you take Gran Class by Japan Rail Pass, both Ordinary pass and Green pass cover only basic fare. You need to pay Limited Express surcharge and Gran Class fee. Please see the post,
to get details.
Advantage of Green Class seat is space and atmosphere. Green class seat it more spacious and quieter than ordinary seat. Shinkansen and most of Limited Express have this class. Even some local trains, such as
have Green Class seat too. Please read one of my post, . I explained the details about Green class seat in this post. I hope it may help you to decide which pass you purchase.
By the way Green surcharge is calculated based on distance. But the rate differs with types of train and companies. For example, Green class surcharge is 2000 yen for Narita Express from
to Greater Tokyo area, 5150 yen for Shinkansen from Tokyo to Kyoto or Osaka. So if you have a round trip from Narita airport to Kyoto, Green pass still give you greater value.
If you really care about the budget, Ordinary class is fine. I am sure you will be satisfied with that. It is way better than economy seat on the flight. My height is 6+ (184 cm). But I have never had a problem with the leg space.
How to exchange
Exchange order
You can get “Exchange Order” at the time of purchasing. It is not an actual pass but a voucher. You have to exchange for an actual pass after you arrive in Japan. The validity of exchange order is three month from the date of issue. The pass will never be sold out. So don’t buy it too early.
You will find the sign in English very easily.
Exchange Order can be exchanged at the designated station. Narita airport, , Tokyo, , Osaka, Kyoto and more than 40 major stations throughout Japan are on the list. You can find .
When you turn in, go to the station where I mentioned above, and show your passport and exchange order. You will get the application form and fill in.
When you turn in the pass, you can choose the first day of use within one month from this day. And you will receive the actual pass with stamped that shows the start and finish dates. So technically the earliest day to purchase the exchange order is four month prior to your first day of use.
By the way, the definition of “1 day” is 00:00 to 23:59. If you start to use 7 days pass on April 1, your pass is expired at 23:59 on April 7. However if you are on board at 0:00 on the last day, you still can take a train. Your pass cover until you get off the train. After you get off the train, as long as you don’t exit the station, your pass still cover basic fare.
If you use 7 days pass, sample itinerary below can be covered by the pass.
Day 7 Take
at 23:55 at
Day 8 Arrive Tokyo at 7:08 and continue to travel to Narita airport by Airport Rapid train
Japan Rail Pass is valid for the railway service, bus service and the ferry service. Japan Rail Pass cover all trains that are operated on those lines with some exception. But most of trains are covered by Japan Rail Pass. You can go almost anywhere throughout Japan except Okinawa. (Any JR companies do not offer any services in Okinawa.)
Let’s see that we CANNOT get on by Japan Rail Pass.
Nozomi (=のぞみ) / Mizuho (=みずほ) on Tokaido, Sanyo and Kyushu Shinkansen
Nozomi is the fastest and most frequent operated train on Tokaido- between Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima and Fukuoka. Mizuho is the fastest train between Shin-Osaka and Kagoshima-Chuo. Japan Rail Pass is NOT valid for these trains. Even a basic fare to take Nozomi or Mizuho is not covered by Japan Rail Pass at all. If you want to take Nozomi or Mizuho, you have to pay full fare.
I understand this is the disadvantage. But you can take Hikari or Sakura that is the second fastest train. I haven’t had any problem with that.
Time required between Tokyo and Shin Osaka — 3 hours by Hikari / 2.5 hours by Nozomi
Frequency — 2 trips of Hikari every hour / 5 trips of Nozomi every hour
*There are some more trips of both Hikari and Nozomi in peak hours.
Please refer one of my post,
to get the details abut the difference between Nozomi and Hikari.
Mizuho is the fastest train on Sanyo Shinkansen and . This train was introduced on Mar 12, 2011 when Kyushu Shinkansen had been completed. JR West and Kyushu started to operate new train service Mizuho and Sakura bewtween Shin-Osaka and Kagoshima-Chuo. Sakura is the second fastest train on Sanyo and Kyushu Shinkansen. You can take this train service by Japan Rail Pass.
Gran Class of Tohoku Shinkansen and Hokuriku Shinkansen
Gran Class seat on E5 series (C) Sonic Rail Garden
Japan Rail Pass cover Tohoku and Hokuriku Shinkansen trains. However the highest class that is called Gran class is available on these Shinkansen lines. This class is first ever seat higher than Green class. If you take this Gran class, both Japan Rail Pass Ordinary and even Green cover a base fare only. You need to pay all amount of surcharge beside JR Pass.
Delux Green on JR Kyushu trains
Some of limited express trains in Kyushu have Delux Green Class. If you take this class, you have to pay both Limited Express surcharge and Delux Green surcharge. Even Green Pass do not cover both surcharge.
Green Private Compartment
Green compartment on
(C) Sonic Rail Garden
These following trains have Green compartment.
Most of limited express trains in Kyushu (, ,
and many more except
If you use this type of seat by Japan Rail Pass, your party must be 4 persons because it is based on 4 person. If you use this by 3 persons or less, you have to pay surcharge for insufficiency.
Overnight train / Sleeper car
Any type of Japan Rail Pass cover only a basic fare for the sleeper car. So you have to pay the accommodation fee (berth and compartment) and limited express or express surcharge. But there are a few overnight trains that you can get on by Japan Rail Pass with no extra charge. Because some overnight trains, such as ,
have the ordinary seats or specialize accommodation. Please see the post,
to get the details.
Trains run through Non JR lines
Some of limited express trains go through Non JR lines. You need to pay some extra for the section where your train goes on Non JR line. Because Japan Rail Pass cover only JR lines. The following list shows you the train go through Non JR lines. Please refer each trains’ page to get the details about the extra charge.
(-Izukyu Shimoda/Izu Kyuko Railway, Mishima-Shuzenji/Izuhakone Railway)
(Kurihashi-Tobu /Tobu Railway)
(Kurihashi-Kinugawa Onsen/Tobu Railway)
(Muikamachi-Saigata/Hokuetsu Express Railway)*This train will be discontinued on March 14, 2015.
(Arai/Joetsu Myoko-Naoetsu)
(Kawarada-Tsu/ Railway)
(Fukuchiyama-Amanohashidate-Toyooka/Kitakinki Tango Railway)
, Ashizuri (Kubokawa-Sukumo/Tosa Kuroshio Railway)
(Morioka-Aomori/IGR Iwate Ginga Railway, Aoimori Railway)
Bus services
There are 8 bus companies in JR Bus Group. This group in under same umbrella as Japan Railways. These eight companies operate local bus service and highway bus service. Japan Rail Pass cover local bus services only.
*Highway bus services are no longer available for Japan Rail Pass user.
JR’s local bus services are a sort of commute service. I pick up some lines for the tourist.
(External link to JR Tohoku Bus website English page)
Nasu Shiobara/Nishi Nasuno-Shiobara Onsen (Shiobara hot springs resort)
Tateyama-Awa Shirahama
Naganohara Kusatsuguchi- Onsen-Shirane Kazan
Yokokawa-Karuizawa
Kanazawa city lines
Kyoto-Ryoanji-Takao-Shuzan
Ferry Service
ferry service is operated between Miyajimaguchi and Miyajima. Japan Rail Pass is valid for this route. Miyajima is UNESCO world heritage site and one of the most popular destination for foreign travellers. This ferry cruise is very short trip. It takes only 10 minutes. Please refer one of my post,
to get the details about Miyajima.
JR Kyushu operates the international ferry service between Hakata and Pusan (Korea)
But this is NOT valid for Japan Rail Pass.
Other train services
Japan Rail Pass does not cover any NON JR train services, such as the subways (Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya, , Yokohama, Sendai, Fukuoka), other train services by private companies, city bus services, local bus services and ferry services. The following list shows you major train services that Japan Rail Pass does not cover.
Sapporo Subway
Sendai Subway
Yokohama Subway
Keihin Kyuko Railway (a.k.a. Keikyu, Shinagawa-Haneda-Yokohama)
Keisei Railway (Narita airport-Chiba-Ueno)
Tobu Railway (-Nikko/Knugawa Onsen)
Odakyu Railway (Shinjuku-)
Izu Kyuko Railway (Ito-Shimoda)
Kyuko Railway (Otsuki-Kawaguchiko)
Nagoya Railway (a.k.a. Meitetsu, -Nagoya-Gifu)
Nagoya Subway
Kyoto Subway
Osaka Subway
Nankai Railway (Namba-Kansai airport//Wakayama)
Kinki Nihon Railway (a.k.a. Kintetsu, Namba-/Kyoto/Ise/Nagoya)
Hankyu Railway (Kobe-Umeda-Kawaramachi,Kyoto)
Keihan Railway (Yodoyabashi-Sanjo,Kyoto)
Hanshin Railway, Sanyo Railway (Umeda/Namba-Kobe-Himeji)
Fukuoka Subway
Aoimori Railway, IR Ishikawa Railway, Ainokaze Toyama Railway and Tokyo Monorail are not JR train but those are covered by Japan Rail Pass.
The following trains and segments are non JR lines. But those are covered by JR Pass.
Local and rapid trains on Aoimori Railway between Hachinohe and Aomori. But you cannot make a stopover except Hachinohe, Noheji and Aomori
Tokyo Monorail between
and Hamamatsucho.
Local and rapid trains on Ainokaze Toyama Railway between Toyama and Takaoka. But you cannot make a stopover except Toyama and Takaoka (after March 14, 2015)
Any trains on IR Ishikawa Railway between Kanazawa and Tsubata. But you cannot make a stopover except Kanazawa and Tsubata. There are direct trains from Kanazawa or Osaka to Wakura Onsen. These trains are go through this segment and then go on JR Nanao line. If you take these trains, extra charge is not required on top of JR Pass. (after March 14, 2015)
Who is eligible?
If you are an foreign tourist, you have to be “Temporary Visitor”. This entry status will be stamped at immigration on your passport. Other status cannot be acceptable. Be careful. You have to show your passport at the station when you pass your exchange order to get actual pass.
If you are already in Japan as other status, you have to change your status first. Otherwise you cannot buy Japan Rail Pass. Please see “How to buy and exchange”.
If you are Japanese citizen who have permanently status in foreign country, or who married to a non-Japanese, you are qualified.
How to refund
You can refund within one year from issue date before you turn in for the actual pass. Simply bring or send your exchange order to the agent where you purchased it. They will subtract a handling fee and refund to you. The handling fee is usually 10% of the amount. Contact to your agent and make sure it before you refund.
You can NEVER refund after turned in the actual pass.
Lost or Stolen
Once you lost it, it’s over. Either an exchage order or an actual pass cannot be reissued. Be carefule to use!
Share this:
You may also like these posts:
Leave a Reply
I always welcome your comment. But before you leave a comment, please remember these following:
This is not an official website. This website,
is a private website. I don't sell any tickets or passes.
I am not a travel agent. Please do not ask me to make an itinerary. I can check your itinerary and give you suggestion. I think making an itinerary is a part of your travel. Please try to make it by yourself. Enjoy! :)
If you need access information to your hotel, please don't ask me but ask your hotel.
If you are looking for the information about timetable, please refer .
If you are looking for the information about the fare, please refer .
If you are looking for the information about reservation, please refer, .
If you want to post, please comment to relate to the post. I will delete any unrelative comment to the post without notice.
If you still have a question, of course I can answer your question.
Please don't ask a question about other than train travel. :)
*If you are the first time vistor, your comment will not be shown before I approve.
(5,516 views)
(5,061 views)
(4,832 views)
(4,244 views)
(4,088 views)
(3,881 views)
(2,969 views)
(2,541 views)
(2,218 views)
This website is unofficial website about Japan Rail Pass, other rail passes and rail travel in Japan. It explains you how to use Japan Rail Pass and assists you to use Japan Rail Pass to its maximum! And also this site explain about many more rail passes, gives you tips and supports you to enjoy rail trip in Japan.
Recent Pins.
Custom Search
Japan Rail Pass and rail travel in Japan complete guide –