求scop 278-057这个的片子的种子!有的请发给我啊 不甚感激 那位大神帮帮忙啊!

请大家帮帮忙,把下面的话剧翻译成英文,小生在此不甚感激,急需,谢谢大家。_百度知道
请大家帮帮忙,把下面的话剧翻译成英文,小生在此不甚感激,急需,谢谢大家。
赵成,转了几回身..,唐看着赵.。唐:接下来有我给大家表演一段时装表演!赵,被赵躲开)~这就比:简称赵:就真缺男演员.,大家好:太女人了(摆造型)赵,唐边喊停边急忙用外套挡住赵身体。张:是蓬荜生辉?唐、西仔闪亮登场..!都学会抢答了:凭啥呀!张:我可听说了哈(小沈阳那劲儿),机会对大家均等:尊敬的各位观众朋友们.!(气得跺脚)唐身着制服!张,财务主管李香秀,财务员(与赵!答对了,明星员工就在这里选,那就给大家拜个早年啦,她还脱了呢:你们都淘汰了,规规矩矩的走上台,说的不光是皮肤:同志们:你这哪是去汇演啊.:简称唐、李?:(上前打唐肩膀一巴掌)扯什么犊子!我不理你们了,赵看着唐)第一个,我就推选谁代表咱们财务处参加年会,分明就是去显眼、兄弟姐妹们!李和赵身着制服上赵:你说那是为什么呢!张?伴奏音乐响起,作时装表演(女士猫步)、桌子.!啥;要说这里的环境最养人!问我为啥这么高兴啊!唐、椅子张身着制服?没到春节呐!(台下鼓掌)有请小广西!我看我也不用演了,赶紧地!赵.。赵、赵!此时三人急匆匆来到身边:我看电视台有个选秀那女的也没穿!鼓掌啊:为啥.:恭喜你,只要一安能更好,语气认真)赵成,不是你..。赵戴上了类似于《子弹飞》里麻匪的面具.、张鼓掌叫好:办公室.,宁愿天天不睡觉:时装表演吗,让这里蓬荜~蓬~天~天花板里头都长灰!(又跑到舞台边缘)李,是特别正的一个人!不得脱衣服吗。赵走了几步.赵先跑到舞台边缘上台口.,你俩都没戏?唐?李,T台走秀、温柔型)场景,转眼工作一整年!李!李:七仔、还有宝贵的经验和发展!赵!直接淘汰、张形成强烈反差!呵呵,突然要脱衣服,财务员(有点儿娘娘腔的感觉?又是一年春来到!天花板里那叫发霉,是不是关于新年汇演的好消息,不就剩下我了吗。李。同志们告诉大家一个好消息,你干嘛呢!赵。李,大家过年好,幸福的时刻很美妙!你们有意见没有,其他部门这回报上去的都是女员工哈:你们太过分了.,每个人把自己的节目演一遍:(拦住赵的话)那段儿都禁播了已经!唐:恭喜你.、张笑,毕业应聘到**.!唐:美女今年二十三,你也没戏~~赵?赵.!赵,有点儿像小沈阳.:那演员是不是要在我们三个人之间选,此时他露出一个肩膀,谁的节目好、李!啥时候比,拿着报表上唐,你没有你脱啥呀.,或者是《本山快乐营》小宋那种形象)张薇.,直接参加汇演,面向观众行礼、李.,手拿算盘上!这样:简称张!李:主管:你呀~张,在台上像模像样的走着台步:比(要打赵:咱们广西**的各位同事,财务员(声音甜美!李,表情严肃:人家那里头还有一件儿呢.!听说公司要举行新年会演:主管.?张:要我说啊。唐..!(赵拿出镜子看头发.,所以咱们财务肯定得出男的哈,加紧时间把财务报!哈哈哈;时光流逝如荏苒:简称李!是各位领导的到来:那我这个节目可以参加汇演不?唐!你们仨都是去年到咱们**财务部的新人唐经纬
In this way, Tang Zhao Zhao Tang look?DonTang Jingwei! ( Zhao took out a mirror to see hair.Lee, Zhang applaud. ., with an air of importance in the table walk walk: dear audience friends: comrades!Lee: supervisor, both of you out: than ( to Zhao, and work for a whole year, a laugh, at this time he exposed a shoulder! Do you have opinions! Not to take clothes off: you really lack actor: I this program may participate in the festival or not? It is a year spring come, a fashion show (Miss catwalk )! The ceiling is called the moldy, not you )!Zhao, particularly is a person. . ., let this house of the poor ~ ~ day ~ ceiling that Peng Long ash.! ( ran to the edge of the stage )Lee.! You are the last three to our * * financial department of newcomers: the office.Zhao took a few steps: why! Give her a big hand, serious tone )Zhao Cheng. , chief financial officerLi Xiangxiu, Tang edge stop with blocking body coat Zhao hurried.Zhao Xian ran to the edge of the stage onto the apron: to me, clearly is to conspicuous.; in Ma bandit mask! I ignore you.: now let me show you a fashion show: I can say ha ( Xiao Shenyang kick ).Zhao Daishang is similar to the&quot: US Guangxi * * colleagues, Zhao escape by ) ~ this is better than?A, to time the financial newspaper., desk?, Zhao. )Tang Shen uniform, opportunity equal to everyone.Zhao: fashion show it, or&quot!A, that is not only the skin, would rather not go to sleep: you too much! I heard that the company must hold the New Year Festival? Not until the Spring Festival Na, Finance Officer (kinda girlie feel. ) please have a little Guangxi!Zhao, West Aberdeen debut: referred to as Zt ~ ~Zhao!Lee, Li. :&quot! Direct elimination: you know ~Zhang!Don! I think I have made: is it right. .!Don! Is each leader &#39, hello: congratulations on your, who show good: people there have a son, you wouldn&#39, prim walked on stage. Comrades is a good news to tell you: ( to play down the shoulder slap pull any calf ): supervisor.; bullet&quot. : you said that is why.; Lee: ( stops Zhao words ) that are banned already!Zhang: mountain happy camp&quot? About new year show good news.?Don, she also took off, other departments this return to all female employees ha, Finance Officer ( sweet voice, holding a reportD as time goes by like flies!Zhang!The three men hurried to the side, gentle type)Scene, treasurer ( and Zhao! Ha-ha: Zhao Cheng., the moment of happiness is beautiful?Don.!Don, then give everyone a happy.Zhang., is it right, graduate candidates to the * *, everybody happy new year...Don, I will choose who represented our financial department to attend the annual meeting! Learn to answer the., a strong contrast, quickly: I watch TV station there is a draft that woman did not wear, star employees here choose! ( under the stage: congratulations on your: beautiful this year twenty-three, each to his own show again, a few turns back, you are not what you take.. , serious: you this is to show what ah, hand abacus! What, what are you doing now!Lee and Zhao Shen uniformZhao! ( gas.Tang, a bit like Xiao Shenyang!Zhao: dog, so we must get financial man ha!Lee, Li: too woman ( pose )Z to say here that the environment song that image )Zhang Wei?Lee: abbreviation?Accompaniment music! When ratio! Ha ha ha., brothers and sisters, chairZhang Shen uniform. Ask me why so happy, Ts arrival, and valuable experience and development.? That actors in between the three of us, facing the audience?Zhao!Lee, not leaving me, as long as one can better, Li. .Lee, directly participate in the festival! Bingo: what, at first: is ablaze, suddenly to undress!Zhao!Zhao: Don
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
Kungfu Kid and Fuyong. 问题补充:I love the movie ‘Little Big Panda’, Pandy. This movie is about the growing shortage of bamboo in the living place of the pandas, namely. There are four main characters
in the movie, but they are reluctant to move away. This is a story of Pandy who leads his panda group moving out of dangerous situation by overcoming lots of difficulties小学水平翻译:This movie is a story of a terrible cook who becomes a talented cook with the help of a genius mouse, Panny
小学水平翻译:I love the movie ‘Little Big Panda’. This movie is about the growing shortage of bamboo in the living place of the pandas, but they are reluctant to move away. This is a story of Pandy who leads his panda group moving out of dangerous situation by overcoming lots of difficulties. There are four main characters
in the movie, namely, Pandy, Panny, Kungfu Kid and Fuyong. 问题补充:This movie is a story of a terrible cook who becomes a talented cook with the help of a genius mouse.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙把isabel-ildivo这首歌曲的中文歌词翻译出来,求大神们帮帮忙啊!本人感激不尽_百度知道
谁能帮忙把isabel-ildivo这首歌曲的中文歌词翻译出来,求大神们帮帮忙啊!本人感激不尽
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Isabel 我飞了 又坠落 到深深的痛苦中 我梦了 又失去 在幻想的尽头 如今我什么都没有 如果你不在这里 我的心便不再跳动 Isabel 如果你离去 你的上帝会暴怒 请别丢弃这份爱 让它这么死去 我会哭 你会哭 忍受孤独的痛苦 回到我身边 我会让你幸福 我寻找 我感受 爱的热情 我尝试着 去奔跑 在那段未来的日子 逃出过去 你和我 永远在热恋中 如今我什么都没有 如果你不在这里 我的心便不再跳动 你要和我去哪里? 我不知道我们还能在那里生活 没有你
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求几米的绘本全集(格式PDF,越全越好),我知道有点难,但请各位大神帮帮忙,感激不尽,我真的很喜欢几_百度知道
求几米的绘本全集(格式PDF,越全越好),我知道有点难,但请各位大神帮帮忙,感激不尽,我真的很喜欢几
越快越好,要求压缩上传附件形式
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇爱情小说 要悲剧性的 请各位大虾MM们帮帮忙啊 小弟 不甚感激啊!!!!!_百度知道
求一篇爱情小说 要悲剧性的 请各位大虾MM们帮帮忙啊 小弟 不甚感激啊!!!!!
但是这爱情小说却有问题!!!写别的还行
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你好。这个图片看不到哦如果想找黑白图可以去一些论坛找找这发不出网址发到你消息里了。
你可以选择 《薰衣草》小说版的 我看的时候哭的稀里哗啦的 还有就是一部叫做《爱上你的酷》这部小说 虽然不是悲剧的 但是故事很曲折 很感人 让热觉得很心疼的那种 LZ不妨看看
木槿花西月锦绣
其他类似问题
爱情小说的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求地心游记3D左右格式的电影种子。哪位大侠帮帮忙不甚感激!!!_百度知道
求地心游记3D左右格式的电影种子。哪位大侠帮帮忙不甚感激!!!
我的邮箱是
提问者采纳
提问者评价