分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-广东dj嗨吧开场播放器加载中......
广东dj嗨吧已取消对微软 IE6.0、7.0 的支持,建议IE6、7升级为IE8或以上,推荐使用、Chrome浏览器!
每日推荐舞曲
推荐dj视频舞曲
昨日点播:350 次
昨日点播:1904 次
昨日点播:4231 次
昨日点播:2047 次
昨日点播:548 次
昨日点播:467 次
昨日点播:371 次
昨日点播:288 次
昨日点播:351 次
昨日点播:12 次
昨日点播:233 次
昨日点播:334 次
昨日点播:279 次
昨日点播:12 次
友情链接 (要求:PR>=2,BR>=3,联系QQ:)歌曲 Hi and goodbye 歌手 ATeens
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
Why did two lovers end up like strangers.We don\'t know.But it lokks like our real life
1 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
Hi and goodbye
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
&版权合作:
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
I see you walking down the street I catch your eye before we meet But you look down to check your feet I wish I'd say 'Are you okay? You're looking better everyday' But I just smile and walk away Why did two lovers End up like strangers When did we stop seeing eye to eye Everyday You took my breath away But now there's no reply Only hi, goodbye Like a dream come true When it was me and you Now I just don't know why We say hi and Hi and goodybe Hi and goodbye A TeensI know it sounds like a clich?But when I pass our old caf?It almost feels like yesterday (like yesterday) We shared a blanket in the cold To give a promise made of gold We had a deal through heart and soul Why did two lovers End up like strangers When did we stop seeing eye to eye Everyday You took my breath away But now there's no reply Only hi, goodbye Like a dream come true When it was me and you Now I just don't know why We say hi and Hi and goodybe I remember the way We always had words to say And nothing could tear us apart I knew you by heart Now we're only hi and goodbye Everyday You took my breath away But now there's no reply Only hi, goodbye Like a dream come true When it was me and you Now I just don't know why We say hi and Hi and goodybe Everyday You took my breath away But now there's no reply Only hi, goodbye Like a dream come true When it was me and you Now I just don't know why We say hi and Hi and goodybe (Hi and goodbye) Hi and goodbye (goodbye) Hi and goodbye Hi and goodbye Oooooooooohhhhh Hi and goodbye (goodbye)5 秒后返回

我要回帖

更多关于 goodbye锐捷 下载 的文章

随机推荐