求mamo所有歌曲名字,或者360云盘怎么改名字下载~

求一首歌的名字, 放在百度云盘,点连接后可以直接听,谢谢_百度知道
求一首歌的名字, 放在百度云盘,点连接后可以直接听,谢谢
com/s/1eQ0AhX4" target="_blank">http链接
<a href="http.baidu://pan.baidu://pan
提问者采纳
yes you are, baby) Because I love you so (you like that) And I&#39;ve been high and low (uh) I don&#39,uh) But I&#39;ve been up and down (m going left to right No matter where I go I always find your love Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love (Left to right, you like that, what Uh, yes Yes you are and rock you all night) Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love I&#39,Hallgeir Ruston Yll never ever find somebody new for sure (Yes, you like that, what) Been going round and round (uh) I&#39;ve been all over town (wha-what, left to right? Uh Come on yeah Uh, yeah) No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love (Back to your love, yeah) Woah No matter if I go left or right (left to right) I always come back to your love (yeah) Woah Show me love tonight I&#39, what, check it out Wt know where to go (no, yes Yes you are and rock you all night) Show me where I belong tonight (all night) Give me a reason to stay (Ill never ever find someone like you for sure (Yes, left to right, no doubt Break it I&#39, yes you are.E&#47Always Come Back To Your LoveWritten by Mikkel S?) Woah (let&#39
提问者评价
确实是这首, 非常感谢
其他类似问题
云盘的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁宮野真守(Miyano Mamoru) -《Soup/箱空》单曲(附BK)[MP3!]
浏览:22次
名称:宮野真守(Miyano Mamoru) -《Soup/箱空》单曲(附BK)[MP3!]
分类:音乐 - 日韩音乐
发行年代:2008年
发布时间:日
更新时间:日
友情提示:本站非在线点播类网站,所有连接请先使用相应的下载软件进行下载后方能观看。
温馨提示:如果影片没有字幕,您可以尝试下载安装播放器,播放器将自动匹配下载字幕^_^。
下载资源下载列表(下载请不要点文件名,点后面相应的链接即可)
简介: 简介:
专辑介绍:
呃呃,半月前挂到的,到现在才有机会发掉。
MAMO的这张单曲是作为機動戦士ガンダム 00 Voice Actor Single发布的,但是注意呐,不是角色歌~
作为剎那的声优,这次发Actor Single也是理所应当,虽然有帮00赚钱的嫌疑...但是忽略掉这层,歌曲还是不错的~
个人更喜欢【箱空】,R B抒情曲风,编曲流畅,歌词优美,而MAMO微微的颤音也隐于深情的温柔旋律中
【Soup】给人的感觉很鲜明,虽然不是我喜欢的曲风,但是只要是MAMO的,都很有爱(有爱320K加付BK)
声優自身がそのキャラクターに当てたメッセージCD 第一弾は 機動戦士ガンダムOO のガンダムマイスターとして人気を誇る声優宮野真守とSkoop On Somebodyが夢のコラボレーション
初回盤仕様 キャラクターと声優のコラボカード(トレーディングカードサイズ大)封入
同类资源&&·&&本周排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 歌曲 mp4 云盘 的文章

随机推荐