把你的篮球教学片50集全收录收好. 英译汉

英语翻译翻译英语1无论他说什么,我都不会相信他2他的篮球打德跟他哥哥一样好3他发现准时完成作业是必要的4她喜欢与其他人分享快乐_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译英语1无论他说什么,我都不会相信他2他的篮球打德跟他哥哥一样好3他发现准时完成作业是必要的4她喜欢与其他人分享快乐
1.No matter what he says,I won't believe him2.His basketball skill is as good as his brother's3.He found that finishing homework on time is necessary4.She likes sharing happiness with others
1 no matter what he says, I won't believe him2 his play basketball with his brother's3 he found finish homework is necessary4 she like to share the happiness of others
1,.No matter what he says, I won't believe him
No matter what he says, I won't believe him。His basketball skill is as good as his brother's。He found that finishing homework on time is necessary。She likes sharing happiness with others 。
1, whether he said anything, I will not believe him.2, he's as good as with his brother play basketball.3, he found time to complete the job is necessary.4, she likes to share their happiness with others.
1. No matter what he says, I won't believe him2. His basketball skill is as good as his brother's3.It's necessary for him to finish homework on time 4. She likes sharing happiness with others
1. No matter what he says, I won't believe him2. His basketball skill is as good as his brother's3. He found that finishing homework on time is necessary4. She likes sharing happiness with othersOnce you're into basketball, you'll find_______great fun to play as a way to relax.的翻译:一旦你进入篮球,你会 find_______great 好玩作为一种放松的方式。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Once you're into basketball, you'll find_______great fun to play as a way to relax.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
一旦你进入篮球的时候,你会find_______great乐趣发挥的方式来放松。
一旦你进入篮球,你会 find_______great 好玩作为一种放松的方式。
一旦您是入篮球,您find_______great乐趣将使用作为方式放松。
一旦你成为篮球,你find_______great好玩作为一种放宽。
一旦你进入篮球,你会 find_______great 好玩作为一种放松的方式。【我喜欢打篮球 而他却喜欢踢足球】【毫无疑问我们的生活比以前好多了】【在过去的两年里,我们学习了一千个英语单词 】 翻译成英语?
【我喜欢打篮球 而他却喜欢踢足球】【毫无疑问我们的生活比以前好多了】【在过去的两年里,我们学习了一千个英语单词 】 翻译成英语? 5
如题。注明是翻译的那个
i like playing basketball while he likes playing football。There
is no doubt that our lives are much better than beforeIn
the past two years, we have learned a thousand English words
其他回答 (6)
第一个:While I like playing baseketball,he enjoys playing soccer。第二个:There is no wonder that our life is much better than before。第三个:We have learned a thousand of words in last two years。希望帮到你
I like to play basketball,
but he likes to play football,
Whatever our life is to much better than before .
We have learnt one thousand English words in the past two years.
不知是否符合您的回答,见笑了
1、I like playing basketball while he likes playing football2、There is no doubt that we live better than before .
3、We have learned one thousand English wolds in the past two years.
我是英语帝,哈哈哈哈哈~1, i like playing basketball. but he like playing football 2,as we know ,my life beter than befor
【I like playing basketball and he likes to play football】
&【no doubt that our lives much better than before,】
&【In the past two years, we have learned a thousand English words】
【 I like playing basketball, while he likes playing football】【 There is no doubt that our life is better than before 】【 We have learned a thousand English words in the part two years】
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球教学片50集全收录 的文章

随机推荐