哪位大神能帮我申请一个韩服大神天赋符文LOL的帐号叩谢了

大神帮我申请一个美服LOL帐号,可好?_百度知道
大神帮我申请一个美服LOL帐号,可好?
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我需要你的扣扣
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
lol的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神可以帮我注册一个韩服lol的账号,谢谢_百度知道
哪位大神可以帮我注册一个韩服lol的账号,谢谢
账号随便,密码谢谢
内玩美服韩服游戏
要用加速器你可以去申请一个【外游加速器】连上就可以美服游戏了
其他类似问题
lol的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神能够帮我看一下这篇文章,纠正一下里面的语法错误,小的这里叩谢了~Internet isbecoming a dominant element in modern lifeIn my opinion,modern life always changes by new scientific and technological inventions,itseems very obvious that the Interne_百度作业帮
哪位大神能够帮我看一下这篇文章,纠正一下里面的语法错误,小的这里叩谢了~Internet isbecoming a dominant element in modern lifeIn my opinion,modern life always changes by new scientific and technological inventions,itseems very obvious that the Internet is one of those inventions.But like acoin has two sides,the Internet also bring both positive and negative influence.As we know:in the old days,if you were far away from home----- perhaps study or work outside----- and you want to know how was your family numbers or you want toshare your days,moods with them,you may need to wait for months even years toget letters from home,but now thanks to the Internet all those just need a click.Through the Internet we can talk and sow each other,it help people keep in touch with friends and family.Even though,the Internet makes communicate more conveniently,but it also bring negative influence,such as computer games----especially for teen-agers---- always waste to much time.Students absent their classes just for going to the Internet bar.It even has many unsavory material available on the Internet,like pictures and movies.All in all,people have love-hate relationship with the Internet,I would like to say:theInternet was still a useful invent,it just need rational management.
第一句没错,下面有错的地方都用中括号括起来改过了..In my opinion,modern life [is] always [changed] by new scientific and technological inventions,[and] it seems very [obviously] that the Internet is one of those inventions.But [as] a coin has two sides,the Internet also [brings] both positive and negative [influences].----- perhaps [studying] or [working] outside----- and you [wanted] to know how was your family numbers or you [wanted] to share your days [and] moods with them,you [might] need to wait for months even years to get letters from home[.But] now thanks to the Internet [,] all [you need is just] a click.Through the Internet we can talk and sow[?] each other,it [helps] people keep in touch with friends and family.[The] Internet makes [communication] more [convenient],but it also [brings] negative [influences.For examples,some people always waste too much time on computer games,especially teenagers.] Students [are] absent [from] their classes just for going to the Internet bar.[There are even] many unsavory [materials] available on the Internet,like pictures and movies.All in all,people have [a] love-hate relationship with the Internet[.] I would like to say:the Internet [is] still a useful [invention],[and] it just [needs] rational management.
bring要加S,推荐一个改作文的网址WWW.PIGAI.ORG跪求一个韩服LOL帐号,帮我注册一个也行,那好好心大神能帮一下,谢谢了,好人一生平安_百度知道
跪求一个韩服LOL帐号,帮我注册一个也行,那好好心大神能帮一下,谢谢了,好人一生平安
在线等,谢谢了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
没办法,韩国注册时要用韩国手机号验证的所以国内玩家都是没办法注册的现在只能买了楼主你可以去买一个也就15元不贵的反正韩服延迟高,到时候还要用加速器玩我自己都是用玲珑加速器玩的
韩服今年3月份正式更改了注册要求,原来是随便一个韩国身份证号就能注册,现在是每个身份证号只能注册5个ID。我3月份帮朋友注册的时候,所有出来的韩国人身份证号码和所有的韩国ID注册机里的身份证号码都试过了,全部超过5个ID,不能再用了。
难道没办法了吗,呜呜
没办法,韩国注册时要用韩国手机号验证的 所以国内玩家都是没办法注册的 现在只能买了 楼主你可以去买一个 也就15元不贵的 反正韩服延迟高,到时候还要用加速器玩 我自己都是用玲珑加速器玩的
没办法,韩国注册时要用韩国手机号验证的 所以国内玩家都是没办法注册的 现在只能买了 楼主你可以去买一个 也就15元不贵的 反正韩服延迟高,到时候还要用加速器玩 我自己都是用玲珑加速器玩的
我记得15元一个月(具体途径不清楚),而且卡的要命,ping满天飞。。。。
其他类似问题
好人一生平安的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神帮我注册一个美服的LOL帐号,谢谢用户名Tobby密码随意,谢谢。_百度知道
哪位大神帮我注册一个美服的LOL帐号,谢谢用户名Tobby密码随意,谢谢。
提问者采纳
已发私信,查收望采纳祝游戏愉快
其他类似问题
lol的相关知识