lying together fkj空间链接

Mariah Carey We Belong Together - 您的访问歌曲试听已经删除
&We Belong Together
该歌曲试听不存在或者由于版权到期而下线。
请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
您可以从我们首页进行搜索您想找的内容,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
您也可以百度进行搜索您想找的内容,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
We Belong TogetherWe Belong TogetherMariah CareyEdit: ediewongWoo~Oh~ Sweet love YeahI didn''t mean itWhen I said I didn''t love you soI should have held on tightI never should''ve let you goI did nothingI was stupidI was foolishI was lying to myselfI could not fathom that I would everBe without your loveNever imagined I''d beSitting here beside myselfCos'' I didn''t know youCos'' I didn''t know meBut I thought I knew everythingI never feltThe feeling that I''m feeling nowNow that I don''tHear your voiceOr even touch or even kiss your lipsCause I don''t have a choiceWhat I wouldn''t giveTo have you lying by my sideRight here cos'' babyWhen you leftI lost a part of meIt''s still so hard to believeCome back baby please(Cos'' We belong together)Who else am I gonna lean onWhen times get roughWho''s gonna talk to meTill the sun comes upWho''s gonna take your placeThere ain''t nobody else(Oh baby baby)We belong togetherI can''t sleep at nightWhen you''re all on my mindBobby Womack''s on the radioSinging to me''If you think you''re lonely now''Wait a minuteThis is too deep, too deepI gotta change the stationSo I turn the dialTrying to catch a breakAnd then I hear BabyfaceI only think of youAnd it''s breaking my heartI''m trying to keep it togetherBut I''m falling apartI''m feeling all out of my elementI''m throwing thingsCryingTrying to figure outWhere the hell I went wrongThe pain reflected in this songAin''t even half of whatI''m feeling insideI need youNeed you back in my life babyWhen you leftI lost a part of meIt''s still so hard to believeCome back baby please(Cos'')We belong togetherWho else am I gonna lean onWhen times get roughWho''s gonna talk to meTill the sun comes upWho''s gonna take your placeThere ain''t nobody else(Oh Baby baby)We belong together babyWhen you leftI lost a part of meIt''s still so hard to believeCome back baby please(Cos'')We belong togetherOh am I gonna lean onWhen times get roughWho''s gonna talk to meTill the sun comes upThere ain''t nobody baby(Oh Baby baby)We belong together baby
& 2014 YYMP3音乐网Lying Together {无损}
&来源:原创
&原唱:FKJ(男歌手)
2945次播放
难以自拔的情绪肆意
难以自拔的情绪肆意
00:00/04:30
赞该声音的人(62)
Ta的其它声音
听上瘾,听过瘾
听段子,听小说,听新闻,听音乐,听培训,想听啥都有!Lying Together-FKJ, Lying TogetherMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Lying Together