stronger kelly clarkson歌曲链接

Kelly Clarkson Stronger歌词
点击播放:
Stronger歌词
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You)You know the bed feels warmerSleeping here aloneYou know I dream in colourAnd do the things I wantYou think you got the best of meThink you had the last laughBet you think that everything good is goneThink you left me broken downThink that I'd come running backBaby you don't know me' cause you're dead wrongWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneWhat doesn't kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn't mean I'm over cause you're goneWhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger' strongerJust me' myself and IWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneYou heard that I was starting over with someone newThey told you I was moving on over youYou didn't think that I'd come backI'd come back swingingYou tried to break me' but you seeWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneWhat doesn't kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn't mean I'm over cause you're goneWhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger' strongerJust me' myself and IWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneThanks to you I got a new thing startedThanks to you I'm not the broken heartedThanks to you I'm finally thinking bout meYou know in the end the day you left was just my beginningIn the endWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneWhat doesn't kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn't mean I'm over cause you're goneWhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger' strongerJust me' myself and IWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneWhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger' strongerJust me' myself and IWhat doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
StrongerLRC歌词
[ti:Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You)][ar:Kelly Clarkson][al:Now That's What I Call Music V][00:00.00]Kelly Clarkson - Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You)[00:07.01][00:08.91]You know the bed feels warmer[00:11.47]Sleeping here alone[00:15.35]You know I dream in colour[00:19.83]And do the things I want[00:23.87]You think you got the best of me[00:26.82]Think you had the last laugh[00:29.19]Bet you think that everything good is gone[00:32.88]Think you left me broken down[00:35.20]Think that I'd come running back[00:37.19]Baby you don't know me' cause you're dead wrong[00:40.67]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger[00:44.53]Stand a little taller[00:46.33]Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone[00:49.77]What doesn't kill you makes a fighter[00:52.38]Footsteps even lighter[00:54.42]Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone[00:58.07]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger[01:03.52]Just me' myself and I[01:06.43]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger[01:09.20]Stand a little taller[01:11.18]Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone[01:14.61]You heard that I was starting over with someone new[01:23.13]They told you I was moving on over you[01:31.01]You didn't think that I'd come back[01:34.89]I'd come back swinging[01:36.71]You tried to break me' but you see[01:39.42]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger[01:41.99]Stand a little taller[01:43.84]Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone[01:47.44]What doesn't kill you makes a fighter[01:49.89]Footsteps even lighter[01:52.07]Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone[01:55.80]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger[02:01.08]Just me' myself and I[02:03.97]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger[02:07.57]Stand a little taller[02:09.23]Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone[02:13.81]Thanks to you I got a new thing started[02:18.71]Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted[02:22.83]Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me[02:26.41]You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning[02:33.87]In the end[02:37.81]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger[02:40.03]Stand a little taller[02:42.20]Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone[02:45.66]What doesn't kill you makes a fighter[02:48.05]Footsteps even lighter[02:50.15]Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone[02:53.99]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger[02:59.08]Just me' myself and I[03:02.19]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger[03:04.86]Stand a little taller[03:07.03]Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone[03:11.22]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger[03:15.88]Just me' myself and I[03:18.91]What doesn't kill you makes you stronger[03:21.43]Stand a little taller[03:23.40]Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone[03:29.78]求Kelly Clarkson----【stronger】歌曲链接_百度知道
求Kelly Clarkson----【stronger】歌曲链接
提问者采纳
复制粘贴链接即可~请注意发信人ID!你需要的〖Stronger - Kelly Clarkson〗 歌曲链接已上传【附件】&amp,如果有问题朋友;【提问者下载无需财富】【使用方法】,你好.<file fsid="" link="/share/link.:歌曲名和歌手名不能含有特殊符号 ,【链接】要【下载】后才能复制:下载后打开?shareid=&uk=" name="Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
,再打开里面的文本文档,加分点赞什么的就更好啦~『PS』:没收到请继续【追问】或者 可以点击百度hi添加我为联系人回复我满意请在我的回答下面点击【满意回答】即可采纳我的回答
提问者评价
其他类似问题
歌曲链接的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Know something about this track?Help build Last.fm by .
Listening Trend
27,741listeners all time
338,131scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="8,131
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="2
is listening to
You know the bed feels warmerSleeping here aloneYou know I dream in colorAnd do the things I want
Download the new Last.fm Scrobbler
The Scrobbler automatically adds the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
Leave a comment.
You know the bed feels warmer
Sleeping here alone
You know I dream in color
And do the things I want
Grammy proved it's Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
amo essa tag
It's named 'Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)'.
Take a look at her page or wiki but shut up complaining about misspellings on the wrong page.
Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [13]
Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [12]
please correct: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) [236]
please correct: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) [235]
please correct: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) [234]
Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [9]
Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [8]
Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [7]
Kelly Clarkson – What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [6]
please correct: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [4]
please correct: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
please correct: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) [3]
please correct: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)+1
please correct: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)
Scrobbling from
- Stronger
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener

我要回帖

更多关于 kelly clarkson演唱会 的文章

随机推荐