跪求种子网站 hot chinese 全集种子

5\x05Complete the sentences with going to and the verbs below.not learn ü\x05play\x05wear\x05not join\x05be0\x05We __aren’t going to ___ Chinese – it’s too difficult1\x05(you) _______________ your new dress tonight?2\x05I _______________ a doctor in the future.3\x05Henry __作业帮
5\x05Complete the sentences with going to and the verbs below.not learn ü\x05play\x05wear\x05not join\x05be0\x05We __aren’t going to ___ Chinese – it’s too difficult1\x05(you) _______________ your new dress tonight?2\x05I _______________ a doctor in the future.3\x05Henry _______________ our band – he can’t play the guitar.4\x05They _______________ football tomorrow after school.
你给的题目有点乱,而且词有的也怪怪的,我只能做出几题0 We __aren’t going to learn Chinese – it’s too difficult1\x05(you) wear your new dress tonight?3\x05Henry not join our band – he can’t play the guitar.4\x05They play football tomorrow after school.
learnAre you going to wearam going to bewas not joinare going to play
0. We __aren’t going to __learn_ Chinese – it’s too difficult1 (you) Are you going to wear__your new dress tonight?2 I _am going to be_____________ a doctor in the future.3 Henry _is no...
learnAre you going to wear am going to bearen't going to joinare going to play
We aren't going to learnAre you going to weari am going to be&isn't going to joinare going to playing footballMFC上最火爆的中国女孩hotchinese的种子,不要网盘,邮箱
MFC上最火爆的中国女孩hotchinese的种子,不要网盘,邮箱
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
资源共享领域专家hotchinese全集种子_百度知道
hotchinese全集种子
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
这个是什么东东?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁MFC上最火爆的中国女孩hotchinese全集种子 要全集 只要种子 谢谢大神们了_百度知道
MFC上最火爆的中国女孩hotchinese全集种子 要全集 只要种子 谢谢大神们了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
天下没有免费的午餐,也是因为sy。 呵呵我建议你去 jie xie yin wang
转转。 希望你能够戒除sy,你现在所问的这个问题,身体。 你以为sy不需要付出什么代价么。 在那里,你也能够看到许多因为sy而忏悔的文章,相信?大错特错,你觉得有些人瞧不起你,你心中的负面情绪就会有所减少,你能够看清楚手sy正的危害,其实说白了。不要去管别人是否sy,不久之后!那代价是一辈子的命运,你会感受到因为戒除sy,何必盲目从众? 只要你能够戒除sy、心灵恢复的好处
我建议你去 jie xie yin wang
其他类似问题
mfc的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求 迅雷种子 你懂 的文章

随机推荐