续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中国最大最早的专业内容网站00.0浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
&购买后可评价
1页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.501页¥0.50
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
关于更改作者署名的要求本​刊​来​稿​必​须​附​第​一​作​者​单​位​推​荐​信​,​并​加​盖​公​章​。​在​稿​件​处​理​期​间​因​故​增​减​或​更​改​作​者​署​名​顺​序​者​,​需​由​第​一​作​者​出​具​书​面​说​明​,​并​变​更​授​权​书​上​作​者​签​名​。
该文档仅有一页,您已阅读完毕,如需下载请购买
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
同期刊文献求一篇英语自我介绍的文章外加一个自我介绍的模式,就是直接改几个名称直接套用那种_百度作业帮
求一篇英语自我介绍的文章外加一个自我介绍的模式,就是直接改几个名称直接套用那种
这是一篇求职的Good morning,my name is jack,it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview,I would like to answer whatever you may raise,and I hope I can make a good performance today,eventually enroll in this prestigious university in September.Now I will introduce myself briefly,I am 21 years old,born in Heilongjiang province,northeast of china,and I am currently a senior student at Beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.And I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June.In the past 4 years,I spend most of my time on study,I have passed CET4/6 with an ease.And I have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice.Besides,I have attended several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing,this is our advantage study here,and I have taken a tour to some big factory and company.Through these I have a deeply understanding of domestic pared to developed countries such as us,unfortunately,although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped,mess,unstable,the situation of employees in this field are awkward.But I have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still.I guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law,and what is my plan during graduate study life,I would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,I like my major packaging and I won’t give up,if I can pursue my master degree here I will combine law with my former education.I will work hard in these fields,patent,trademark,copyright,on the base of my years study in department of p&p,my character?I cannot describe it well,but I know I am optimistic and confident.Sometimes I prefer to stay alone,reading,listening to music,but I am not lonely,I like to chat with my classmates,almost talk everything,my favorite pastime is volleyball,playing cards or surf online.Through college life,I learn how to balance between study and entertainment.By the way,I was an actor of our amazing drama club.I had a few glorious memories on stage.That is my pride.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 美赛论文格式要求 的文章

随机推荐