假如你是个篮球爱好者,你有很多运动用品.你有5个篮球,3个网球,6个排球 篮球鞋和15个

1你哥哥有篮球吗?2他需要一串钥匙3那些是他的字典吗?4请把你的运动物品带到学校来5我们学校有许多运动俱乐部6我想去打网球7我们一起去打排球吧那听起来很有趣8他的尺子在失物招领处吗? 都用英语翻译
1你哥哥有篮球吗?2他需要一串钥匙3那些是他的字典吗?4请把你的运动物品带到学校来5我们学校有许多运动俱乐部6我想去打网球7我们一起去打排球吧那听起来很有趣8他的尺子在失物招领处吗? 都用英语翻译
1.Does your brother have basketball?
2.He needs a string of keys
3.Are those dictionaries his?
4.Please bring your sports to school.
5.There are many sports club in our school.
6.I want to play tennis.
7.Let's go to play volleyball.
8.That sounds interesting.
9.Is his ruler at Lost-and-Found?
1does your brother have a basketball?
2He needs a group of keys
3is it his dictionary?
4Please bring your sports things to school
5Our school has many sports club
6i want to play tennis
7let' play volleyball that sounds interesting
8is his ruler in the lost and found box?
纯正人工翻译 给份工资吧~~~~
其他回答 (2)
1Your brother have a basketball? 2 He needs a bunch of keys 3 of those is his dictionary? 4 Please send your sports items to school to five our school there are many sports clubs 6 tennis 7 I want to play volleyball with us and that sounds very interesting 8 bar of his ruler in the Lost Property Office do? Are in English translation
2.He need a string of keys.
3.Is that dictionary his?
4.Please take your sports items to school.
5.there are many Sports clubs in our school.
6.I want to play table tennis.
8.Is his rule in
the lost-and-found office?(这个不怎么敢肯定)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家1你哥哥有篮球吗?2他需要一串钥匙3那些是他的字典吗?4请把你的运动物品带到学校来5我们学校有许多运动俱乐部6我想去打网球7我们一起去打排球吧那听起来很有趣8他的尺子在失物招领处吗? 都用英语翻译
2.He needs a string of keys
3.Are those dictionaries his?
4.Please bring your sports to school.
5.There are many sports club in our school.
6.I want to play tennis.
8.That sounds interesting.
9.Is his ruler at Lost-and-Found?
1does your brother have a basketball?
2He needs a group of keys
3is it his dictionary?
4Please bring your sports things to school
5Our school has many sports club
6i want to play tennis
7let' play volleyball that sounds interesting
8is his ruler in the lost and found box?
纯正人工翻译 给份工资吧~~~~
其他回答 (2)
1Your brother have a basketball? 2 He needs a bunch of keys 3 of those is his dictionary? 4 Please send your sports items to school to five our school there are many sports clubs 6 tennis 7 I want to play volleyball with us and that sounds very interesting 8 bar of his ruler in the Lost Property Office do? Are in English translation
2.He need a string of keys.
3.Is that dictionary his?
4.Please take your sports items to school.
5.there are many Sports clubs in our school.
6.I want to play table tennis.
8.Is his rule in
the lost-and-found office?(这个不怎么敢肯定)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译Mike 是一个体育用品收藏爱好者,他收藏的有8个乒乓球拍,5个网球拍,10个篮球,7个排球,4个足球,但他没有收藏到棒球,他不仅喜爱运动,而且还喜欢看电视.Mike is sports collection .He has eight ping-pong bats .five tennis rac_百度作业帮
英语翻译Mike 是一个体育用品收藏爱好者,他收藏的有8个乒乓球拍,5个网球拍,10个篮球,7个排球,4个足球,但他没有收藏到棒球,他不仅喜爱运动,而且还喜欢看电视.Mike is sports collection .He has eight ping-pong bats .five tennis rackets.ten basketballsSeven volleyballs.Four soccer balls.But he does not has baseball.He like play sport ,lie watch TV...
应该对大致上差不多嘞啊 Mike is an individual to teach thing to collect fancier,what he collect contain 8 ping-pong bats,5 tennis rackets,10 basketball,7 volleyballs,4 football,but he collected to baseball,he not only liked sport,but also still liked to watch a television.
Mike is a collector of sports goods. Among his collections, there are ping-pong bats, five tennis rackets, ten basketballs, seven volleyballs and four footballs. however, he has not got baseball. he not only likes sports but also likes watching TV.
Mike is a collection of sports enthusiasts, the collection of 8 table tennis bats, tennis rackets 5, 10 basketball, volleyball 7, 4 football, but he did not to the collection of baseball, not only his favorite sport, but also like Watching television.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:书面表达:假设你是Paul,你非常喜欢运动,你有7个篮球,8个网球拍,9个排球,6个足球以及很多乒乓球(一些是白色的,剩下的是橙色的).请你以My Sports Collecition 为题写一篇英语短文.要求行文流畅,不少于40词(注:数字用英语_百度作业帮
书面表达:假设你是Paul,你非常喜欢运动,你有7个篮球,8个网球拍,9个排球,6个足球以及很多乒乓球(一些是白色的,剩下的是橙色的).请你以My Sports Collecition 为题写一篇英语短文.要求行文流畅,不少于40词(注:数字用英语表达)单词提示:Some...others一些.另一些
my name is paul,and i like sports very much.i have many sports collection,there are seven basketballs ,eight rackets,nine volleyballs ,six footballs and many pingpangballs.some are white and others are orange.
my sport collectionmy name is paul.i like sports very much and i am interested in collecting balls. i have 6 footballs,7 baskeiballs,9 volleyballs and 8tennis balls.some of them are white and the other are yellow. they are the most valuable things for me.
My sprots collectionHello everyone!My name is Paul.I like play sprots very much and I have a great sprots collection.I have seven basketballs、eight tennis rackets、nine volletballs and six footballs(soccer balls).And I have many ping-pang ball.Some are white,and others are orange.
到百度上查一查
您可能关注的推广1篮球 2网球 3足球 4四个乒乓球5 排球 6棒球棒 7两个乒乓球拍(翻译成英语谢谢)_百度知道
1篮球 2网球 3足球 4四个乒乓球5 排球 6棒球棒 7两个乒乓球拍(翻译成英语谢谢)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你好按照顺序依次是BasketballTennisFootballThe four table tennisVolleyballA baseball batTwo table tennis racket希望对你有帮助答题不易祝你生活愉快身体健康工作顺利学习进步噼里啪啦望采纳
1.Basketball2. tennis 3.football4. Four ping-pong5. volleyball6.A baseball bat7. Two table tennis racquet
望采纳!谢谢!!!!
basketballtennissoccer/footballfour ping-pongsvolleyballbaseball bara pair of ping-pong bat一副乒乓球拍/two ping-pang bats两只乒乓球拍
Basketball tennis football four two table tennis table tennis volleyball baseball bat
上 海词词典或百度
a basketball two balls three footballs
其他类似问题
乒乓球拍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球爱好者 的文章

随机推荐