she is my sin纯音乐a very e什么词 student

当前位置: &
求翻译:She studies very hard and she is a good student in her school.是什么意思?
She studies very hard and she is a good student in her school.
问题补充:
她的研究很辛苦,她是在她的学校的好学生。
她研究十分艰苦,她是一个好学生在她的学校。
她非常艰苦学习,并且她是一名好学生在她的学校。
她非常用功,她在她的学校是个好学生。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
14页¥0.80189页¥10.00192页免费22页¥0.8011页¥0.80116页免费120页免费120页免费106页免费116页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢14页免费12页7下载券10页4下载券22页免费12页免费
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总|山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢专业英语四级模拟试题题库
本试题来自:(2008年专业英语四级模拟试题,)PART Ⅴ GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARYMary is a c she works very hard and is ______ to her teachers.A.respectedB.respectableC.respectfulD.respective正确答案:有, 或者 答案解析:有,
您可能感兴趣的试题
单项选择题:()Never ______ what you cannot do interfere with what you can.A.makeB.takeC.seeD.let答案:有,答案解析:有,单项选择题:()The wind was so strong that it tore the flag ______.A.by halfB.at halfC.in halfD.by halves答案:有,答案解析:有,
专业英语四级模拟试题最新试卷
专业英语四级模拟试题热门试卷? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I am a student的相关作文欢迎光临,希望您在本站找到满意的作文!热点话题: |
| 内容简介:MyfavoritesubjectisEnglish.Becauseitisveryinteresting.MyEnglishteacherisMrWangheisveryfunny.Heoftenpleysbasketballwithus.ThenwithusspeakEnglish.Ilikeshe关键词:My portraitureMy name is Wu Yining.I am a student and I am a Chinese girl.I in Class Eleven,Grade Seven.I am in Yongkang Middle School.I thing that self is a nice student.I am ...I’m a student by Xi Shan primary school.I am in Class 6 Grade 6.My father is a ...too.He’s a good student.I am a good student,too.That’s my family’s jobs.What about you?...Every body,my name is Zhong Weihong,and my English name is Lila.I am 14 years old.I am a student,in Class 2,Grade 6.I have a pair of beautiful eyes,a small nose and a small ...Hallo,everyone.My name is Ma Yichen.I am 13 years old.I am a student at Sihong County Middle School in Huaibei.I am in Class 9,Grade 7.I am a top student in my class.I am ...My name is Peng Shuqun and I am 13 years old.I am a student and I am in Class Seven.I am not from America and I am not American.I am from China and I am Chinese.I am from ...This is meI am a Middle student.I have a small mouth,two big eyes and a long hair.I am a good student.I am good at Maths and English.And I like listening to music and sports.I ...She replied immediately that,I am a female student.Our entire class all stares the big eye,publicizes the mouth.Because from hers every action and every movement and the words ...brother and me.My father is a teacher.He works in school.He goes to work by car.He likes reading a newspaper.My mother is an accountant.She works at home.She likes cooking very...It's meHello,everyone.My name is zhuLinlin.I'am a student at SuZhou NO.12 Middle school.I am thirteen years old.I am short and slim.I think I am pretty too.I don't wear I am a sunny girl.I am a good student at school.I like to make friends with people.After class,I can play with friends.And I am very naughty at home.I like singing and dancing....Hello,everyone.Let me introduce myself.I'm Chen Chang.I'm ten years old.I'm a student.I come from China.I'm Chinese.I live in Shanghai City China.I am a good student.I like ...MyfavoritesubjectisEnglish.Becauseitisveryinteresting.MyEnglishteacherisMr Wangheis veryfunny.Heoftenpleysbasketballwithus.ThenwithusspeakEnglish.IlikesheI am a girl.I come from China.I am thirteen years old.I am a high school student.I am thin.I have big eyes,small nose,small ears and a small mouth.My hair is black and short.I ...I am a middle school student and I am13 years old.My name is chenqinde and I am a handsome boy.I am in Jingdong School Class1,Grade7.I like crosstalk and playingpin-pong.I like...I am very happy that i find(found)[应该用过去式]the webside(website)of the English study room this noon.I am a self-taught student and i dream(that)i can make a lot of ...MyfamilyHi,I am Joyi.Iam a student.I am 14 years old.I have a brother.He is11 years old.He is a student,too.We usually go to school.We like watch TV.on.foot.Sometimes I go by ...I am a very shy student.I can't to say anything very nature.So I write this letter to you.How about you in this new school?Do you feel very lonely?(I think you have a lot of ...My P.E.teacher is a university ...and I can see his face has smile.Although he is a teacher,I am a student,but we are like a good friend.I am luck to have a good teacher-Mr.Du.old woman.She is very kind and great.She is a housewife....too.She likes Chinese.She usually goes to school on foot.I am a pupil.I am in Class 5,Grade 6.I love English.I have a ...I'll be a middle school student.I am happy.Because I'll not be a primary school student.And the other,I haven't any homework in this summer holiday,so I am happy!But.It's not <em网友推荐的作文作文推荐榜相关作文专题推荐对这篇作文不满意?请尝试:

我要回帖

更多关于 she is gone 的文章

随机推荐