nichkhun conditioning petroleum jelly,cocoa butter是什么护肤品

Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly, Cocoa Butter |
JavaScript is disabled, please enable the JavaScript and refresh the page.
welcome: ||| $0.00
Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly, Cocoa Butter&7.5 oz (212 g)
| &$3.99our price:&$3.19 save 20%in stockspecial offers »&New!
When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich color below the surface, enabling it to literally glow.& But when skin is dry, its surfacing becomes uneven and rough, leaving if looking dull.
Cocoa Butter Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly works naturally with your skin to keep it visibly healthy and glowing all day.
With Cocoa Butter - known naturally nourish skin
made with a unique purification process - guaranteed purity
Rich conditioning for glowing skin that is visibly healthy
Vaseline& keeping skin amazing™
Questions? and Comments?& Call 1-800-457-7084&UnileverVaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly, Cocoa Butter, 7.5 oz&4.7(based on 29 reviews)5 Stars&(26)4 Stars&(1)3 Stars&(0)2 Stars&(0)1 Stars&(2)92% of respondents would recommend this to a friend.ProsMoisturizes well&(17)Goes on smoothly&(15)Softens skin&(14)Long lasting&(13)Smells great&(13)ConsBest UsesDry/chapped skin&(14)Deep moisturization&(12)Winter dryness&(12)Bedtime&(11)After shower/bath&(6)Reviewer Profile:Budget shopper&(20), Brand buyer&(5)Most Liked Positive Review&Smells so Yummy! Moisturizes well!I have used Vaseline for years, after a shower, to moisturize my skin. When I am religious about it, I never get a flake. Without it, my lower legs are white and...I have used Vaseline for years, after a shower, to moisturize my skin. When I am religious about it, I never get a flake. Without it, my lower legs are white and scaly.When I saw this product, I thought I would give it a try. Though its a bit more expensive, I was in the mood for a different scent.This is worth every penny more you pay. Something about the cocoa butter with the Vaseline just makes it the perfect combination! The smell is heavenly! It melts into your skin, and if you massage it in, there is no greasiness left behind. I swear my hands look 5 years younger in two uses, even though I have religiously used a top name hand lotion several times a day. This works so much better!The flip top cap is such a nice touch also, I am sold!!!!!VSMost Liked Negative Review&stinks like rotten coconuts!i love the smell of cocoa butter (real cocoa butter, not the smell from that orange-and-brown brand).
i don't mind the smell of regular vaseline, but i prefer the lavender-chamomile...i love the smell of cocoa butter (real cocoa butter, not the smell from that orange-and-brown brand).
i don't mind the smell of regular vaseline, but i prefer the lavender-chamomile kind.
can't stand anything &baby powder& scented.this... doesn't smell like cocoa butter.
it smells like mouldering coconuts.
it's really gross.
i now have this gigantic tub of vaseline that i ridiculously overpaid for based on the claim of cocoa butter... and the reviews from where other people said it smelled good (but not what it smelled *like*).i can't stand to even use this on my feet, because then i can still smell the awful stench.if you like the smell of fake-suntan-oil-coconut-plastic, then you'll love the fragrance of this product.Reviewed by 29 customersSort byNewestOldestHighest ratingLowest ratingMost helpfulLeast helpfulDisplaying reviews 1-10&5.0
ProsEasy To UseMoisturizesConsPricey / Poor ValueBest UsesDaily UseWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)&5.0
ProsGentleMoisturizesPleasant SmellConsBest UsesDaily Use(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (1 of 3 customers found this review helpful)&1.0
ProsConsSmells terribleBest UsesPaperweight(1 of 3 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also &5.0
ProsCleans EffectivelyEasy To UseGentleGood ValueMoisturizesPleasant SmellConsBest UsesDaily UseWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)&5.0
ProsA little goes a long wayCleans EffectivelyEasy To UseGentleGood ValueMoisturizesNot Overly GreasyPleasant SmellConsBest UsesBathsDaily Use(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)&5.0
ProsGood ValueMoisturizesPleasant SmellConsBest Uses(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also (1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)&5.0
ProsMoisturizesPleasant SmellConsBest UsesAfter Bath MoisturizerBaths(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also &5.0
ProsGood ValueMoisturizesConsMessyBest UsesBathsDaily UseShowersWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also &5.0
ProsAbsorbs QuicklyGoes On SmoothlyLong LastingMoisturizes WellSoftens SkinConsBest UsesDeep MoisturizationDry/Chapped SkinWinter DrynessWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also &5.0
ProsAbsorbs QuicklyGoes On SmoothlyMoisturizes WellSoftens SkinConsBest UsesBedtimeDry/Chapped SkinWinter DrynessWas this review helpful?&&/&&-&You may also Displaying reviews 1-10
With Vitamin E Softens & Smoothes Ultra Moisturizing Soothes & ...
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter Tub SPF 15, Cocoa&
Description:
With Vitamin E Softens & Smoothes Ultra Moisturizing Soothes &
Protects Palmer's& Cocoa Butter Formula& Lip Butter with SPF 15 is a uniquely formulated product that melts into lips to ...
A Little Magic for Your Lips. Our dreamy Cocoa Butter ...
Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, Vanilla Bean&
Description:
A Little Magic for Your Lips. Our dreamy Cocoa Butter
Lip Balms come in a larger .25oz stick with a magical Badger on the label! These creamy lip balms feature ...
Clinically Proven to Moisturize for 4 Hours with 1 Application ...
Burt's Bees Lip Balm Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter, 1 ea&
Description:
Clinically Proven to Moisturize for 4 Hours with 1 Application
No Added Flavors or Fragrances Melts on Lips Promotes Soft, Supple & Healthy Lips Kiss dry lips goodbye with Burt's ...500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator,
and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

我要回帖

更多关于 nichkhun整容前 的文章

随机推荐