求4 Non Blondes 演唱的what's up 无损音乐下载格式,要真的无损音乐下载。谢谢。

What’s Up(4 Non Blondes)的和弦吉他谱。 请说明里面的每种和弦具体是几弦几品,新人不懂,谢谢。_百度知道
What’s Up(4 Non Blondes)的和弦吉他谱。 请说明里面的每种和弦具体是几弦几品,新人不懂,谢谢。
BMi'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope.
Dfor a destination.如果这三个和弦你也不会一共就三个A bm DA25 years of my life and still
其他类似问题
吉他谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【欧美Music】音乐库存互换!有收集无损的吗
?_欧美音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:162,177贴子:
【欧美Music】音乐库存互换!有收集无损的吗
有几首找不到,如果有的,我可以用我有的互换!自己Ctrl+F搜索!名字我批量复制的!可惜连[ ]里面的专辑名也复制了!==================================================只找到AAC的:Erik Grönwall - [Higher - Single] HigherGiulia - [Primul Pas] Ce Frumosa E Iubirea (How Beautiful Love Is)Hailey Rowe - [__Single] My Boyfriend Is GayJessica Ashley - [Souvenir] SouvenirKate & Ben - [Von beiden Seiten] Helden der LiebeKim Taylor - [Little Miracle] I Am YouK*naan - [More Beautiful Than Silence] Is Anybody Out There? (Ft.Nelly Furtado)Lainey Lou - [Melody Lane] OceansideLainey Lou - [Melody Lane] These YearsLovestoned - [Rising Love] Bye Bye ByeLovestoned - [Rising Love] Rising Girl (Radio Version)Lovestoned - [Rising Love] Thursdays (Single Version)MoZella - [The Love - EP] Brighten UpMoZella - [The Love - EP] Love Is EndlessMoZella - [The Love - EP] This Is LoveRita Ora - [Single] I Will Never Let You DownSibel - [The Diving Belle] I*m SorryTal - [À l*infini] Pas ToiUnion J - [Union J (Deluxe Version)] Loving You Is EasyUnion J - [Union J (Deluxe Version)] Where Are You Now只有MP3:Ben Rector - [Into The Morning] Out of My HeadKyla La Grange - [Cut Your Teeth] Cut Your Teeth (Kygo Remix)Brandi Carlile - [Live At Benaroya Hall With The Seattle Symphony] DreamsFame - [名扬四海 电影原声带 Fame(Soundtrack)] Try (Radio Mix)Cagnet - [悠长假期 III] Here We Are AgainKyla - [I Miss You So Much] I Miss You So MuchJana Kramer - [Love] LoveMagnus Carlsson - [Miss You.Special For You] I Need Your LoveMathieu Edward - Entre Toi Et MoiMatthew Koma - [One Night - Single] One NightMeghan Trainor - [Only 17] Love Me MoreMonkey - [Journey to the West] Monkey BeeNek Claudia De Marco - [Tinges] Tu Nu Ti Dai SeamaPrinz Songz - GoneRosie Thomas - [Only With Laughter Can You Win] You and MeSolo - [2010] This YearUnknown - Beautiful DayUrbanize - [Warten auf Dich #01] Warten auf DichBleachers - [Strange Desire] Wake Me===============================================下面发我收集无损音乐{为FLAC格式了}音乐1(年)4 Non Blondes - [Bigger, Better, Faster, More!] What*s Up98 Degrees - [98° And Rising] Because Of You98 Degrees - [98° And Rising] I Do (Cherish You)98 Degrees - [98 Degrees] Invisible Man98 Degrees - [Revelation] My Everything98 Degrees - [The Collection] Never Let Go98 Degrees - [The Collection] Thank God I Found You (Ft.Mariah Carey & Joe)98 Degrees - [98° And Rising] The Hardest Thing98 Degrees - [The Collection] Why (Are We Still Friends)A1 - [Here We Come] EverytimeA1 - [Here We Come] I Still BelieveA1 - [__Single] Let It OutA1 - [Here We Come] Like A RoseAaron Carter - [Oh Aaron] I*m All About YouAaron Carter - [Most Requested Hits] One BetterAaron Neville - [Don*t Know Much] Don*t Know Much (With.Linda Ronstadt)Aaron Neville - [Warm Your Heart] Yes, I Love YouABBA - [Voulez-Vous] Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)ABBA - [Super Trouper] Happy New YearABBA - [Voulez-Vous] I Have A DreamAlison Krauss - [__Unknown] When You Say Nothing At AllAll-4-One - [And The Music Speaks] I Can Love You Like ThatAll-4-One - [__Unknown] I SwearAll-4-One - [On And On] Smile Like Mona LisaAmanda Lear - [Alter Ego] I*ll Miss YouAnnie Lennox - [__Unknown] Leep On Loving YouBabyface - [Grown & Sexy] Drama, Love & *LationshipsBabyface - [The Day] Every Time I Close My EyesBabyface - [Grown & Sexy] Mad Sexy Cool Babyface - [Grown & Sexy] Sorry For The Stupid ThingsBabyface
- [Face2Face] With HimBee Gees - [Still Waters] AloneBee Gees - [Saturday Night Fever] How Deep Is Your LoveBee Gees - [The Bee Gees First] I Started A JokeBerlin - [__Single] Take My Breath AwayBerthe Higgins - [__Single] CasablancaBlackmore*s Night - [Shadow Of The Moon] The Clock Ticks OnBlackmore*s Night - [Shadow Of The Moon] Wish You Were HereBlue - [All Rise] All RiseBlue - [All Rise] Fly By IIBlue - [All Rise] If You Come BackBlue - [One Love] One LoveBlue - [One Love] Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word (Ft.Elton John)Blue - [One Love] U Make Me WannaBoyz II Men - [Evolution] A Song For MamaBoyz II Men - [II] I*ll Make Love To YouBoyz II Men - [Cooleyhighharmory] It*s So Hard To Say Goodbye To YesterdayBoyz II Men - [II] On Bended KneeBoyzone - [Back Again...No Matter What-the Greatest Hits] BetterBoyzone - [__Single] Everyday I Love YouBoyzone - [Brother] Gave It All AwayBoyzone - [Where We Belong] I Love The Way You Love MeBoyzone - [__Single] Love Me For A ReasonBoyzone - [__Single] No Matter WhatBoyzone - [A Different Beat] WordsBrian McKnight - [Back At One] Back At OneCaron Nightingale - [True Colors (Special Limited Edition)] Promses Don*t Come EasyCarpenters - [__Unknown] Close To YouCarpenters - [Song For You ] Top Of The WorldCarpenters - [Now & Then ] Yesterday Once MoreCéline Dion - [A New Day Has Come] A New Day Has Come (Radio Remix)Céline Dion - [Falling Into You] Because You Loved MeCéline Dion - [A New Day Has Come] Goodbye*s (The Saddest Word)Céline Dion - [All The Way A Decade Of Song] I*m Your Angel (Ft.R.Kelly)Céline Dion - [Let*s Talk About Love] My Heart Will Go OnCéline Dion - [The Colour Of My Love] The Power Of LoveChristopher Cross - [__Single] Arthur*s Theme (Best That You Can Do)Dreamhouse - [Sha-La-La] Let*s Live For Today (Female Vox Mix)Dreamhouse - [Sha-La-La] Let*s Live For TodayDreamhouse - [Sha-La-La] Sha La La (Female Vox Mix)Dreamhouse - [Sha-La-La] Sha La La (Ragga DJ Mix)Dreamhouse - [Sha-La-La] Sha La LaElton John - [The Lion King] Can You Feel The Love TonightEnya - [The Memory Of Trees] Athair Ar NeamhEnya - [The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring] May It BeEnya - [A Day Without Rain] Only TimeFaith Hill - [Breathe] BreatheFaith Hill - [Fireflies] FirefliesFaith Hill - [The Hits] I Need You (With.Tim Mcgraw)Faith Hill - [It Matters To Me] It Matters To MeFaith Hill - [Faith] Just To Hear You Say That You Love MeFaith Hill - [There You*ll Be The Best of Faith Hill] There You*ll BeFool*s Garden - [Apollo 13] Lemon TreeGeorge Benson - [20/20] Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You George Benson - [20/20] You Are The Love Of My Life (Ft.Roberta Flack)Hanson - [Middle Of Nowhere] I Will Come To YouHélène Rolles - [Je M*appelle Hélène] Dans Les Yeux D*une FilleHélène Rolles - [Je M*appelle Hélène] Je M*appelle HélèneHélène Rolles - [Je M*appelle Hélène] Le Secret D*emilou HaleyHélène Rolles - [Je M*appelle Hélène] Une Fille Et Un GarconIvana Spagna - [Le Sue più Belle Canzoni] Con il Tuo NomeJessica Simpson - [Sweet Kisses] I Wanna Love You ForeverJessica Simpson - [Irresistible] When You Told Me You Loved MeJoan Baez - [Diamonds & Rust] Diamonds And RustJoan Jett - [Up Your Alley] I Hate Myself For Loving YouJohn Waite - [No Brakes] Missing YouLaura Pausini - [From The Inside] I Need LoveLaura Pausini - [From The Inside] It*s Not Good-ByeLaura Pausini - [La Mia Risposta] Un* Emergenza D*amoreLeo Sayer - [More Than I Can Say] Love You More Than I Can SayLuar Na Lubre - [Hai Un Paraiso] Memoria Da NoiteLuther Vandross - [Dance With My Father] Dance With My FatherMary MacGregor - [Torn Between Two Lovers] Torn Between Two LoversMichael Learns To Rock - [Blue Night] Blue NightMichael Learns To Rock - [Everlasting Love Songs] Everlasting Love SongMichael Learns To Rock - [Everlasting Love Songs] Fairy TaleMichael Learns To Rock - [Colors] Sleeping ChildMichael Learns To Rock - [Take Me To Your Heart] Take Me To Your HeartMichael Learns To Rock - [Played On Pepper] That*s Why (You Go Away)Modern Talking - [__Single] You*re My Heart, You*re My SoulN*Sync - [No Strings Attached] Bye Bye ByePet Shop Boys - [Very] Go WestPhil Collins - [__Single] You*ll Be In My HeartR.E.M. - [Out Of Time] Losing My ReligionR.Kelly - [__Single] I Believe I Can FlyRandy Vanwarmer - [Warmer] Just When I Needed You MostRednex - [Farm Out] Hold Me For A WhileRichard Marx - [Repeat Offender] Right Here WaitingRichard Sanderson - [Reality - Unknown] RealityThe Righteous Brothers - [Just Once in My Life] Unchained MelodyRoxette - [Look Sharp!] DangerousRoxette - [Tourism] How Do You Do!Roxette - [Look Sharp!] Listen To Your HeartRoxette - [Tourism] Queen Of RainSarah Mclachlan - [Surfacing] AngelSavage Garden - [Truly Madly Completely] California (by Darren Hayes)Savage Garden - [Savage Garden] Carry On DancingSavage Garden - [Affirmation] I Knew I Loved YouSavage Garden - [Savage Garden] Santa MonicaSavage Garden - [Truly Madly Completely] So Beautiful (by Darren Hayes)Savage Garden - [Savage Garden] To The Moon & BackSavage Garden - [Savage Garden] Truly Madly DeeplyShakin Stevens - [Let*s Boogie] Because I Love YouSimon & Garfunkel - [The Sound Of Silence] The Sound Of SilenceSkeeter Davis - [__Single] I Can*t Stay Mad At YouSkeeter Davis - [__Single] The End of the WorldSpice Girls - [Spice World] Viva ForeverSpice Girls - [Spice] WannabeThe Bangles - [Everything] Eternal FlameThe Beatles - [Hey Jude] Hey JudeThe Cranberries - [Bury The Hatchet] Animal InstinctThe Cranberries - [No Need To Argue] Dreaming My DreamsThe Cranberries - [Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We?] DreamsThe Cranberries - [Bury The Hatchet] Dying In The SunThe Cranberries - [Wake Up and Smell the Coffee] Never Grow OldThe Cranberries - [To The Faithful Departed] When You*re GoneThe Cranberries - [No Need To Argue] ZombieThe Eagles - [Hotel California - Singles] Hotel CaliforniaThe Eagles - [Hell Freezes Over] Love Will Keep Us AliveThes Cascades - [Rhythm Of The Rain] Rhythm Of The RainTimothy B.Schmidt - [__Single] So Much In LoveTonya
Mitchell - [I Represent] StayTrisha Yearwood - [How Do I Live] How Do I LiveVanessa Williams - [The Sweetest Days ] Colors Of The WindWhitney Houston
- [The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album] I Have Nothing Whitney Houston
- [The Bodyguard] I Will Always Love YouWhitney Houston
- [__Unknown] One Moment In TimeWhitney Houston - [I Look To You] Call You Tonight
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或(稀有资源)4 Non blondes《Bigger Better Faster More》1992/APE整轨/115 | 无损欧美 - 酷乐音乐社区 - Powered by PHPWind
查看完整版本: [--
(稀有资源)4 Non blondes《Bigger Better Faster More》1992/APE整轨/115
[attachment=8272] 专辑介绍: 1992年的《Bigger,Better,Faster,More?》是一张卖的惊天动地的唱片,每次听到这张专辑,就象一个正处在颠峰期的体育明星突然宣布退役一样,给人留下了他美的回忆,专辑中盛极一时的单曲“What's Up”比较完美地体现了Linda峰回路转的嗓音,如果摇滚是蕴涵激情的音乐,那Linda的嗓音就应该是能呼唤出激情的魔音宝盒。凭借着乐队古怪的名字和土里土气的扮相,Linda像拖把一样的头发和她淳厚的略带乡村味道的女中音,再加上这首老少皆宜、琅琅上口的无敌励志金曲,乐队可谓是一时出尽了风头!不过这是真正的昙花一现,以后你就再见不到他们了,可能只有在回顾排行榜的时候才会被提及,还是让我们来听吧,感受一下乐队曾经的辉煌...... (Copy自float) 专辑曲目: 1. Train 2. Superfly 3. What's Up? 4. Pleasantly Blue 5. Morphine and Chocolate 6. Spaceman 7. Old Mr. Heffer 8. Calling All the People 9. Dear Mr. President 10. Drifting 11. No Place Like Home 此帖售价 10 酷币,已有 1 人购买 购买人名单-----------wmjd 若发现会员采用欺骗的方法获取财富,请立刻举报,我们会对会员处以2-N倍的罚金,严重者封掉ID!熟悉张靓颖的都知道张靓颖PUB歌手比赛和超女比赛时候的那首What's up?这就是这个歌的原唱!!
这张也整无损啊?浪费了
为什么会觉得浪费呢?
就是冲着 what up 来的,感谢楼主
what's up&&太牛了
这张碟重见天日,不错
非常不错的外国歌曲。
thanks for sharing.
Powered by
Time 0.005041 second(s),query:3 Gzip enabledYou can(稀有资源)4 Non blondes《Bigger Better Faster More》1992/APE整轨/115 | 无损欧美 - 酷乐音乐社区 - Powered by PHPWind
(稀有资源)4 Non blondes《Bigger Better Faster More》1992/APE整轨/115
[attachment=8272] 专辑介绍: 1992年的《Bigger,Better,Faster,More?》是一张卖的惊天动地的唱片,每次听到这张专辑,就象一个正处在颠峰期的体育明星突然宣布退役一样,给人留下了他美的回忆,专辑中盛极一时的单曲“What's Up”比较完美地体现了Linda峰回路转的嗓音,如果摇滚是蕴涵激情的音乐,那Linda的嗓音就应该是能呼唤出激情的魔音宝盒。凭借着乐队古怪的名字和土里土气的扮相,Linda像拖把一样的头发和她淳厚的略带乡村味道的女中音,再加上这首老少皆宜、琅琅上口的无敌励志金曲,乐队可谓是一时出尽了风头!不过这是真正的昙花一现,以后你就再见不到他们了,可能只有在回顾排行榜的时候才会被提及,还是让我们来听吧,感受一下乐队曾经的辉煌...... (Copy自float) 专辑曲目: 1. Train 2. Superfly 3. What's Up? 4. Pleasantly Blue 5. Morphine and Chocolate 6. Spaceman 7. Old Mr. Heffer 8. Calling All the People 9. Dear Mr. President 10. Drifting 11. No Place Like Home 此帖售价 10 酷币,已有 1 人购买 购买人名单-----------wmjd 若发现会员采用欺骗的方法获取财富,请立刻举报,我们会对会员处以2-N倍的罚金,严重者封掉ID!熟悉张靓颖的都知道张靓颖PUB歌手比赛和超女比赛时候的那首What's up?这就是这个歌的原唱!!
这张也整无损啊?浪费了
为什么会觉得浪费呢?
就是冲着 what up 来的,感谢楼主
what's up&&太牛了
这张碟重见天日,不错
非常不错的外国歌曲。
thanks for sharing.
Powered by
Time 0.004548 second(s),query:3 Gzip enabledYou can4 non blondes what’s up 中文歌詞,4 non blondes what s up
What’s up吉他譜求4 Non Blondes – What’s Up 的吉他譜 謝謝Whats Upby4 Non Blondeschord-http://www./tabs/0-9/4_non_blondes/whats_up_intro_crd.htmtab-http://www./tabs/0-9/4_non_blondes/whats_up_ver4_tab.htmgp譜檔(右下角案download下載-http://www./tabs/0-9/4_non_blondes/whats_up_guitar_pro.htm提供影音教學-http://www./tabs/0-9/4_non_blondes/whats_up_video_lesson.htm
請問超級偶像10月18號符瓊音所演唱歌名及歌手請問超級偶像10月18號符瓊音所演唱歌名及歌手分別是?樂團:4 Non Blondes歌名:What’s up25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationI realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of thisBrotherhood of manFor whatever that meansSo I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I stepOutside I take deep breathI get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I try, oh my God do I tryI try all the timeIn this institutionAnd I pray, oh my God do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionSo I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I step outsideI take a deep breaththen I get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ on25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination 不過這首歌張惠妹也有翻唱過—————————4 Non Blondes(非金髮四人組)風格:punk/朋克 hardcore/硬核 4 Non Blondes成立於1989年,美國的San Francisco市,當時Christa Hillhouse(貝司手)和Shaunna Hall(吉他手)同為室友,他們當時和Wanda Day(鼓手)想組一個臨時性的樂隊,但缺一個主唱,Christa在一個名為Nightbreak的俱樂部的舞台上發現了Linda Perry,他立刻被Linda那充滿力量和夢幻般的嗓音迷住了,於是他邀請Linda擔當他們樂隊的主唱,Linda當時並未當回事,直到她親眼看到了他們三位的現場演出後,才決定加入樂隊,這支樂隊的首場演出是在日Nightbreak俱樂部裡一個每週固定節目「Female Trouble」裡,這個節目推出的樂隊都並開始在城市裡尋找其他的演出機會。
求英文歌曲 What’s Up 的完整中文翻譯,謝謝。4 Non Blondes唱的What’s Up中文翻譯請不要用翻譯機,謝謝。先謝謝英翻中達人的大力幫忙,感恩。PS:此題必自選最佳解答,不會進入票選。4 Non Blondes What\’s up 25 years of my life and still 25年來,我的日子過的平靜 I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope 但現在我將試著為了偉大夢想而堀起 For a destination 為了個目標 I realized quickly when I knew I should 當我知道我應該這麼做時, 我很快地就明瞭 That the world was made up of this 那是這個世界誕生下來的原因 Brotherhood of man 四海之內皆兄弟的道理 For whatever that means 無論你怎麼去解釋它都好 So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed 所以有時候當我躺在床上時我會哭泣 To get it all out what’s in my head 把我腦子裡所有的事情都拋出去 Then I start feeling a little peculiar 然後我開始感覺到有一點不舒服 So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath 所以我早上起來出門踱步,我做了個深呼吸 I get real high 我感到極度亢奮 Then I scream from the top of my lungs 然後我聲嘶力竭地吼叫出 What’s goin’ on 到底怎麼了! And I say hey… 然後我說 ,嘿… And I say hey what’s goin’ on 我說, 嘿! 到底是怎麼樣了! And I say hey… 然後我說 ,嘿… And I say hey what’s goin’ on 我說, 嘿! 到底是怎麼樣了!
And I try, oh my God do I try 然後我嘗試著, 喔 天阿, 我嘗試了嗎 ? I try all the time 我一直都嘗試著 In this institution 在這樣的情況, 這樣的制度下 And I pray, oh my God do I pray 然後我祈禱著, 喔 天阿, 我祈禱了嗎 ? I pray every single day 我每天祈禱著 For a revolution 一再循環地祈禱著…. (剩下都是重複的部分了)
一首經典搖滾歌曲 歌詞中間有YA~~YA~~I.. 女歌手唱在12號下午3點左右 我在車上聽98.9廣播台 DJ點出一首經典搖滾歌曲 女歌手唱的 當時收訊不太好 聽不到誰唱得歌詞中間有 YA~~~~ YA~~~ I…..請問有哪位大大知道的幫我一下 我找一個晚上都還找不到…4 Non Blondes -What’s Up (What’s Going On)/watch?v=joVpufdXdIQ mv欣賞!收錄在下列專輯!Bigger, Better, Faster, More! 4 Non Blondes 非金髮四美/Bigger-Better-Faster-More-Blondes/dp/BD/sr=1-1/qid=/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-2762?ie=UTF8&s=musicWhat’s up25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationI realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of thisBrotherhood of manFor whatever that meansSo I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I stepOutside I take deep breathI get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I try, oh my God do I tryI try all the timeIn this institutionAnd I pray, oh my God do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionSo I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I step outsideI take a deep breaththen I get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ on25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination
請問張惠妹的歌”what’s up”他是原唱嗎?還是另有其人最近宿營要唱歌 我想找這首歌的卡拉帶 不知道哪邊會有? 因為我好像聽過有男生唱這首歌 而且是外國人 所以我想問問阿妹是不是原唱? 還是說是另有其人 這樣我也比較好去找卡拉帶你好搖滾史上經典懷念歌曲 4NB—what’s upperry 非金髮四人原主唱原唱:4 Non Blondes(非金髮四人組)風格:punk/朋克 hardcore/硬核 這首歌可以說是搖滾史上最著名的單曲之一,也是搖滾樂迷的必聽入門曲目。Linda Perry被譽為搖滾史上最傑出的女主唱之一。 4 Non Blondes成立於1989年,美國的San Francisco市,當時Christa Hillhouse(貝司手)和Shaunna Hall(吉他手)同為室友,他們當時和Wanda Day(鼓手)想組一個臨時性的樂隊,但缺一個主唱,Christa在一個名為Nightbreak的俱樂部的舞台上發現了Linda Perry,他立刻被Linda那充滿力量和夢幻般的嗓音迷住了,於是他邀請Linda擔當他們樂隊的主唱,Linda當時並未當回事,直到她親眼看到了他們三位的現場演出後,才決定加入樂隊,這支樂隊的首場演出是在日Nightbreak俱樂部裡一個每週固定節目「Female Trouble」裡,這個節目推出的樂隊都並開始在城市裡尋找其他的演出機會。what’s up 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up of this Brotherhood of man For whatever that means So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I try, oh my God do I try I try all the time In this institution And I pray, oh my God do I pray I pray every single day For a revolution So I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step outside I take a deep breaththen I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination/read.php?tid=333/chen/?p=341/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=16&ID=49535&page=1
4 non blondes 的 what’s up 吉他譜有誰可以給我 4 non blondes 的 what’s up 吉他譜 張惠妹曾翻唱過的 THANK YOU 都找不到 謝謝啦 00:42:25btw有的話可以寄到我的MAIL.tw/link/?3766869/4-non-blondes,whats-up,1444/guitartab/xK9Ixa1@/Whats%20up//html/jtp/jtp09/11.html已經寄到你信箱了
『What’s Up』的原唱者????張惠妹曾經翻唱過一首外國歌曲叫『What’s Up』 這首歌的原唱者是誰啊?〈我記得好像是個樂團可是不知道名字〉 我找好久了 各位大大知道的話請告訴我吧 謝謝~~4 Non Blondes Bigger Better Faster More
樂團:4 Non BlondesWhat’s up 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up of this Brotherhood of man For whatever that means So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I try, oh my God do I try I try all the time In this institution And I pray, oh my God do I pray I pray every single day For a revolution So I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step outside I take a deep breaththen I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination #### CITE FROM ‘so61 lyrics DB’ /
有關於4 Non Blondes問題(20點)各位前輩好,想要請教關於搖滾樂團4 Non Blondes的問題 希望有樂團簡介、歷年專輯 如果能有個人心得分享更好 17:57:40小弟英語欠佳,麻煩請用中文4 Non Blondes were an early-1990s American alternative rock band. Lead vocalist Linda Perry has since released solo work and produced songs on hit albums by P!nk and Christina Aguilera. 4 Non Blondes had a huge hit single in 1993 with &What’s Up&. A year later, DJ Miko remixed the track as a dance song, and it became a hit again, on radio and in clubs. In 1995, 4 Non Blondes contributed the song &Misty Mountain Hop& to the Encomium tribute album to Led Zeppelin. Linda Perry went solo in 1996 and the group disbanded after recording, but not releasing, their second album.
請問阿妹唱的what’s up原唱是誰請問阿妹唱的what’s up原唱是誰張惠妹翻唱的What’s Up (原唱為4 None Blonde)———what’s up by 4 non Blondes, 不過此團解散頗久.. 主唱Linda Perry改行當製作人..去年紅透半邊天pink’s get the party started 就是他的作品..http://bbs.nsysu.edu.tw/txtVersion/boards/westpopmusic/M..A.html樂團:4 Non BlondesWhat’s up25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationI realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of thisBrotherhood of manFor whatever that meansSo I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I stepOutside I take deep breathI get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I try, oh my God do I tryI try all the timeIn this institutionAnd I pray, oh my God do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionSo I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I step outsideI take a deep breaththen I get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ on25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination
紅薯夫婦一起彈吉他唱的那首歌的歌名紅薯夫婦一起彈吉他唱的那首歌的歌名是英文的有歌詞hey hey hey的樣子原唱: 4 Non Blondes曲名: What’s Up?專輯: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! (1992年發行)歌詞:Twenty-five years and my life is stillTrying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationAnd I realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of this brotherhood of manFor whatever that meansAnd so I cry sometimesWhen I’m lying in bedJust to get it all outWhat’s in my headAnd I am feeling a little peculiarAnd so I wake in the morningAnd I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream at the top of my lungsWhat’s going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what’s going on?ooh, ooh oohand I try, oh my god do I tryI try all the time, in this institutionAnd I pray, oh my god do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionAnd so I cry sometimesWhen I’m lying in bedJust to get it all outWhat’s in my headAnd I am feeling a little peculiarAnd so I wake in the morningAnd I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream at the top of my lungsWhat’s going on?And I say, hey hey hey heyI said hey, what’s going on?Twenty-five years and my life is stillTrying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination
Whats up歌詞的中文翻譯以下就是Whats up 的英文歌詞~麻煩幫忙翻譯一下~3Q囉!!(原唱是:4 Non Blondes ) 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up of this Brotherhood of man For whatever that means So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I try, oh my God do I try I try all the time In this institution And I pray, oh my God do I pray I pray every single day For a revolution So I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step outside I take a deep breaththen I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination這首!!!! 4 Non Blondes What\’s up 25 years of my life and still 25年來,我的日子過的平靜 I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope 但現在我將試著為了偉大夢想而堀起 For a destination 為了個目標 I realized quickly when I knew I should 當我知道我應該這麼做時, 我很快地就明瞭 That the world was made up of this 那是這個世界誕生下來的原因 Brotherhood of man 四海之內皆兄弟的道理 For whatever that means 無論你怎麼去解釋它都好 So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed 所以有時候當我躺在床上時我會哭泣 To get it all out what’s in my head 把我腦子裡所有的事情都拋出去 Then I start feeling a little peculiar 然後我開始感覺到有一點不舒服 So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath 所以我早上起來出門踱步,我做了個深呼吸 I get real high 我感到極度亢奮 Then I scream from the top of my lungs 然後我聲嘶力竭地吼叫出 What’s goin’ on 到底怎麼了! And I say hey… 然後我說 ,嘿… And I say hey what’s goin’ on 我說, 嘿! 到底是怎麼樣了! And I say hey… 然後我說 ,嘿… And I say hey what’s goin’ on 我說, 嘿! 到底是怎麼樣了! And I try, oh my God do I try 然後我嘗試著, 喔 天阿, 我嘗試了嗎 ? I try all the time 我一直都嘗試著 In this institution 在這樣的情況, 這樣的制度下 And I pray, oh my God do I pray 然後我祈禱著, 喔 天阿, 我祈禱了嗎 ? I pray every single day 我每天祈禱著 For a revolution 一再循環地祈禱著…. 很多地方有重複唷!!!
想問一首歌歌名有一首歌的一段歌詞很像是這樣(不知道有沒有錯) when i say ha~ya~ya~ya~ ha~ya~ya~ when i say what’s going on 這首歌歌名是什麼阿? 好像是一首中文歌呢? 希望有好心的大大幫忙解答一下 多謝~&&&~張惠妹有翻唱過—–WHAT’S UP(原唱為4 None Blonde) what’s up by 4 non Blondes, 不過此團解散頗久.. 主唱Linda Perry改行當製作人..去年紅透半邊天pink’s get the party started 就是他的作品.. http://bbs.nsysu.edu.tw/txtVersion/boards/westpopmusic/M..A.html 樂團:4 Non Blondes What’s up 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up of this Brotherhood of man For whatever that means So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I try, oh my God do I try I try all the time In this institution And I pray, oh my God do I pray I pray every single day For a revolution So I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step outside I take a deep breaththen I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination
想問一首pub裡Live ban 常唱的歌?因為英文不好,所以只記得裡頭最重點的一句歌詞,就是 I say ha………. 有沒有好心人知道演唱者跟歌名,感激萬分……4 Non Blondes 的 &What’s Up?&, 此曲已是十餘年來Pub的&國歌&之一.收錄於該團1992年的專輯&Bigger, Better, Faster, More?&以下為&What’s Up?&的歌詞 :Twenty-five years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationI realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of this brotherhood of manFor whatever that meansAnd so I cry sometimes when I lie in my bed Just to get it all out what’s in my headAnd I’m…i’m feeling little peculiar.And so I wake in the morning and I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s going on?And I say: HEY! yeah yeaaah, HEY yeah yeah!I said hey, what’s going on?And I say: HEY! yeah yeaaah, HEY yeah yeah!I said hey, what’s going on?ooh, ooh oohAnd I try, oh my god do I tryI try all the time,And I pray, oh my god do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolution.And so I cry sometimes when I lie in my bed Just to get it all out what’s in my headAnd I’m…i’m feeling little peculiar.And so I wake in the morning and I step outsideAnd I take a deep breath and I get real highAnd I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s going on?And I say: HEY! yeah yeaaah, HEY yeah yeah!I said hey, what’s going on?Twenty-five years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination詞、曲皆由該團女主唱Linda Perry所寫.
容和教徐玄吉他的歌我們結婚裡有一首歌 是容和教徐玄吉他時唱的 副歌是 SAYHEY HEY 因為這首歌蠻耳熟能詳 歌詞也沒記太多 請好心人跟我說這首的歌名 和歌詞演唱人:4 Non Blondes 歌名:What’s up 歌詞: 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up of this Brotherhood of man For whatever that means So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I try, oh my God do I try I try all the time In this institution And I pray, oh my God do I pray I pray every single day For a revolution So I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bed To get it all out what’s in my head Then I start feeling a little peculiar So I wake in the morning and I step outside I take a deep breaththen I get real high Then I scream from the top of my lungs What’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… And I say hey what’s goin’ on And I say hey… I said hey what’s goin’ on 25 years of my life and still I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination
超女–張靓穎是唱哪位歌手的”what’s up”?有人知道張靓穎是唱哪位歌手的 \&what\’s up\& 嗎?歌名:What’s up原唱:4 Non Blondes專輯:Bigger, Better, Faster, More! 歌詞 ↓25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationI realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of thisBrotherhood of manFor whatever that meansSo I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I stepOutside I take deep breathI get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I try, oh my God do I tryI try all the timeIn this institutionAnd I pray, oh my God do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionSo I cry sometimes when I’m lying in my bedTo get it all out what’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I step outsideI take a deep breaththen I get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what’s goin’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what’s goin’ on25 years of my life and stillI’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination
尋找一首英文歌尋找一首英文歌 歌詞內文是~~~ and i say hey~hey~hey~het~hey~hey~hey~hey~i say hey! what`s going now~~~就大概是這樣吧?想知道歌名是啥才有辦法找來聽……………│曲目│What’s Up? │演唱│4 Non Blondes│收錄│Bigger, Better, Faster, More! (1992)│歌詞│/whats-up-lyrics-four-non-blondes.html張惠妹翻唱過。因歌詞有字數限制請版主自行連結上述網址!!請至YouTube或官方MySpace music or videos試聽。
請幫我翻譯「what’s up」這首歌樂團:4 Non Blondes What\’s up詳附歌詞如下:特別警告勿用譯點通,效果慘不忍賭,請各位外文系大大幫個忙吧~25 years of my life and stillI\’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destinationI realized quickly when I knew I shouldThat the world was made up of thisBrotherhood of manFor whatever that meansSo I cry somethimes when I\’m lying in bedTo get it all out what\’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I stepOutside I take deep breathI get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat\’s goin\’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what\’s goin\’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what\’s goin\’ onAnd I try, oh my God do I tryI try all the timeIn this institutionAnd I pray, oh my God do I prayI pray every single dayFor a revolutionSo I cry sometimes when I\’m lying in my bedTo get it all out what\’s in my headThen I start feeling a little peculiarSo I wake in the morning and I step outsideI take a deep breaththen I get real highThen I scream from the top of my lungsWhat\’s goin\’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what\’s goin\’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what\’s goin\’ onAnd I say hey…And I say hey what\’s goin\’ onAnd I say hey…I said hey what\’s goin\’ on25 years of my life and stillI\’m trying to get up that great big hill of hopeFor a destination 09:08:16臭大明星…^^ 現在的計分方式不是改成「贈點乘以“幾個燈“嗎?」 我知道了,大明星的英文很爛!!25 years of my life and still25年來,我的日子過的平靜I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope 但現在我將試著為了偉大夢想而堀起For a destination為了個目標I realized quickly when I knew I should當我知道我應該這麼做時, 我很快地就明瞭That the world was made up of this那是這個世界誕生下來的原因Brotherhood of man四海之內皆兄弟的道理For whatever that means無論你怎麼去解釋它都好So I cry somethimes when I’m lying in bed 所以有時候當我躺在床上時我會哭泣To get it all out what’s in my head 把我腦子裡所有的事情都拋出去Then I start feeling a little peculiar 然後我開始感覺到有一點不舒服So I wake in the morning and I step Outside I take deep breath 所以我早上起來出門踱步,我做了個深呼吸I get real high我感到極度亢奮Then I scream from the top of my lungs 然後我聲嘶力竭地吼叫出What’s goin’ on 到底怎麼了!And I say hey… 然後我說 ,嘿…And I say hey what’s goin’ on 我說, 嘿! 到底是怎麼樣了!And I say hey…然後我說 ,嘿…And I say hey what’s goin’ on 我說, 嘿! 到底是怎麼樣了!And I try, oh my God do I try 然後我嘗試著, 喔 天阿, 我嘗試了嗎 ?I try all the time 我一直都嘗試著In this institution 在這樣的情況, 這樣的制度下And I pray, oh my God do I pray 然後我祈禱著, 喔 天阿, 我祈禱了嗎 ?I pray every single day 我每天祈禱著For a revolution 一再循環地祈禱著….(剩下都是重複的部分了)大意就是闡述出 25 歲時對人生的徬徨及吶喊 , 有點激情,一點憤世嫉俗,又不失沮喪與焦躁的錯綜心情….
請問what’s up這首歌!!不好意思請問一下!what’s up首個有幾個歌手唱過??那原唱又是誰?我知道阿妹有唱過!聽說4 Non Blonde是原唱!但是Pink好像也有唱過!那所以到底誰是原唱啊?!是Pink!?還是4 Non Blonde呢??拜託給我詳細答案!!不要只給我誰是原唱!!我想知道清楚一點的詳細情況!! 問題不難這首歌的時候發行時PINK 還沒出道 (依照維基百科紀錄PINK 出道是1995年)原唱: 4 Non Blondes曲名: What’s Up?專輯: Bigger, Better, Faster, More! (1992年發行)歌詞:http://tw./question/question?qid=4翻唱版本1. DJ Miko – What’s Up 2. Nicotine – What s Up (日本樂團)3. Pink – What’s Up Live (在 I’m Not Dead Tour及Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour 演唱會表演曲目 但是未正式收錄於專輯)4. White Skull – What s Up (義大利金屬樂團)5. 韓國娛樂節目 我們結婚了 紅薯夫婦合唱 (未正式發行 僅在節目表演)6. Crystal Bowersox – What s Up(美國偶像第九屆參賽者)7.張惠妹在1998年翻唱維基百科http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What’s_Up%3F_(song)
尋求中英文對照歌詞(dear my Mr.presid)請給我 dear my Mr.presid 的歌詞 這首歌一直都找不到歌詞 很急著要 希望有人能幫我找到中英文對照歌詞或翻譯 提供20點點數 拜託 tks您好~很榮幸回答分享您的問題歌名:Dear mr.president(親愛的總統先生)歌手:4 Non Blondes ( 非金髮四美) 專輯:Bigger, Better, Faster, More! 發行日:專輯內第9首-Dear mr.president I’m looking outside of (王子譯)my windows我正看著窗戶外面The view that I see印入(王子譯)眼簾Is a child and mama是(王子譯)個孩子和媽媽And the child is begging for money而孩子乞討的錢Tell me why,(王子譯) tell me why告訴我為什麼,告訴我為什麼呀~The woman is blind is she so broke這身無分文的婦人是個瞎子The kid’s dealing crime孩子是個死刑犯It’s (王子譯)such a beautiful city它是個如此美麗的城市But the world is burning it down但是這世界正在毀滅Yea yea yea yea yea yeaYea yea yea yea yea yea贊成贊成(王子譯)……………………..It’s such a beautiful city它是個如此美麗的城市But the world is it burning down但是這世界正在毀滅I go to my room to turn on the T.V我到我房間來打開電視I sit myself down自己坐了(王子譯)下來And I start laughing hard我開始努力的大笑‘Cause this man he’s asking for money由於這沒有錢的男人He sats(王子譯) &if you send me lots of cash I’ll send you他靜坐示威&如果送我很多錢我將會Stuff to (王子譯)make you rich fast&讓你快點富有It’s such a wonderful country它是個如此美麗的國家But the man he’s burning it down但(王子譯)這男人正在毀滅Yea yea yea yea yea yeaYea yea yea yea yea yea贊成贊成……………………..It’s such a wonderful country它是個如此美麗的城市But the man he’s burning it down但這男人正在毀滅Yea yea yea yea yea yeaYea yea yea yea yea yea贊成贊成……………………..And it’s burning down而它正在毀滅And it’s called the U.S of A.而(王子譯)它叫做美國One day I’m going to have lots of money有一天我將有很多的錢But I’ll have to give up不過我可以放棄~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝週五、週末愉快智(George Liu)PS:1.我已盡力將歌詞翻譯原曲的意境,若有譯誤,煩請告知,謝謝合作~2.因字數限制,其他翻譯歌詞在意見欄內,請多包涵先~專輯介紹~《Bigger,Better,Faster,More! 》(1992)這張專輯是4NB的第一張專輯,也他們的最後一張專輯,每次聽到這張專輯,就像一個正處在顛峰期的體育明星突然宣布退役一樣,給人留下了他美的回憶,這張專輯是靠“What’s Up”而走紅的,而這首歌也比較完美地體現了Linda峰迴路轉的嗓音,但這類歌曲在這張專輯裡是屢見不鮮,如&Train& &Calling all the people&等,而整個樂隊的音樂風格也比較古怪(感覺上像是FUNK與R&B的綜合),非常適合Linda那獨特的嗓音,如果搖滾是蘊涵激情的音樂,那Linda的嗓音就應該是能呼喚出激情的魔音寶盒。現在Linda似乎轉到幕後,為一些歌星比如ChristinaAguilera製作歌曲,象Hurt,Beautiful等一些很好聽的歌曲.4 Non Blondes 留給搖滾界一個不朽的傳奇,What’s Up成為90年代搖滾青年的聖歌,反复吟唱之後依然光彩奪目,動人心魄。
幫找一首80年代西洋舞曲歌名這首西洋歌.黃美珍再星光二班決賽時有表演唱的一首歌 開頭大約是這樣唱的.本人英文程度不好.只能用拼音寫出來 WE are suiilna be fo you. you like 軍門 厚有打. I no ……. 復歌是這樣唱的 A fa sofu love you. 希望知道的人.可以幫我回應.感謝大家幫找這西洋歌曲 曲銘和主唱是誰. 感謝大家幫忙4 Non Blondes – What’s Up 黃美珍.what’s up
請自行由 youtube 搜尋

我要回帖

更多关于 无损音乐 的文章

随机推荐