DJ波仔有一首旋律猪 纯音乐网站的 旋律像这样子的 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯.....

求一首国外比较激昂的歌曲刚开是就是嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯的到中间才有点歌词可能是运动会用的吧反正听着就是庄_百度知道
求一首国外比较激昂的歌曲刚开是就是嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯的到中间才有点歌词可能是运动会用的吧反正听着就是庄
从头到尾都是
“嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯”
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
com/v_show/id_XMjcwMTYzMTI=.youku://v, 参考试听,貌似就2首://v.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMjcwMTYzMTI=.youku。 你要的是 《征服天堂1492》吧: <a href="http,。都是嗯一般国内比较熟悉的国外比较激昂歌曲
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很有特色的英文歌 开头调调的节奏是 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 女生的 唱的第一个音和 morning这个单词很像_百度知道
一首很有特色的英文歌 开头调调的节奏是 嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯 女生的 唱的第一个音和 morning这个单词很像
这个女歌手感觉鼻音很重的 咬词也很重 声音有点粗 很欢快的一首歌
but Im already hereNow, it poundsYeah, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerIm talkin&#39, drunkNow?楼主喜欢就采纳啊~我要积攒采纳率~~感谢~Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, phonesDrop-topping, downPo-po shut us -Dont stop, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, what up girl, brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, downPsPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDont stop, playing our favorite cd&#39, crunkBoys tryna touch my junk, toesTrying on all our clothes, outOr the police shut us down, make it popDJ, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, now - we goin til they kick us outKesha的TiK ToK咩, but got plenty of beerAint got n bout - everybody getting crunk, it poundsYeah, blow my speakers upTonight, you got meYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, junkGonna smack him if
bout - pedicures on our toes, blow my speakers upTonight, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, the party dont start till I walk inDont stop, make it popDJ, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Im out the door -Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave, blow my speakers upTonight, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upPut your hands upNo, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, I aint coming backIm talkin&#39?)Grab my glasses, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
歌么。。是吗,你听下。
不好意思是英文歌
Tynisha Keli
我也在找这首歌
不是 英文歌 歌词的第一个单词 读音很像morning
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌名,里面有一段很像忐忑,就是嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯~~~那样的