GTV游戏竞技频道touch炫舞广告的背景音乐是什么_百度知道
GTV游戏竞技频道touch炫舞广告的背景音乐是什么
提问者采纳
玻璃娃娃把,你听听试试看
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
亲爱的玩家,您好!好像是 玻璃娃娃,您可以听一下。互畅皋堆薤瞪鸽缺龚画91wan网页游戏平台,很高兴为您解答,祝你游戏愉快!
Dal★shabet的Don’t touch
你玩TOUCH??、
Don’t touch
chak chak-WE这个?
gtv游戏竞技频道的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁GTV的RAZER鼠标广告时的背景音乐叫什么?_百度知道
GTV的RAZER鼠标广告时的背景音乐叫什么?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
nobody's fool 艾薇唱
nobody's fool [艾薇儿]
其他类似问题
razer的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求GTV电竞世界广告插播DOTA2(杀人)集锦时的背景音乐!!!_百度知道
跪求GTV电竞世界广告插播DOTA2(杀人)集锦时的背景音乐!!!
是那首没歌词的曲子,超好听。就不知道名字,回答是正确的话绝对给分!
提问者采纳
Shop PV BGM 就是这个
其他类似问题
gtv电竞世界的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁GTV游戏中心-中国最专业的电视直播网页游戏平台
当前位置: > 活动公告 > 【TOUCH】9月18日维护公告
【TOUCH】9月18日维护公告
发布时间: 18:56:34来源:GTV官方作者:HD
尊敬的玩家:&&&&为了给大家营造一个更好的游戏环境,《TOUCH》将于9月18日(周三)07:00—09:00对全服进行更新维护,预计2小时。如果在预定时间内无法完成维护内容,开机时间也将继续顺延。如果提前维护完毕,我们将提前开放服务器,不再另行发布公告。&&&&请各位玩家相互转告,并提前下线,以免造成不必要的损失。对于维护期间给您带来的不便,敬请谅解!祝大家游戏愉快。更新内容:1、新增了20首歌曲2、商城增加了男女时装各8套3、-开启“嫦娥奔月”中秋BOSS活动4、,开启中秋国庆节日神秘活动,敬请关注5、-,开启“同乐共欢庆国庆”活动任务6、-,开启“公测9天嘉年华”活动7、-,开启“国庆登录拿好礼”活动8、-,开启“秀舞技,战BOSS”活动,新房间BOSS玩法,和房间的玩家们一起击败3个BOSS吧!9、-,开启“累积消费拿好礼”活动10、增加微博分享点以及增加相应的奖励11、新手引导流程优化12、增加了一个等待房间和游戏房间13、增加了一个新的社团BOSS14、优化了反外挂策略15、爱情树收取优化,玩家可以积攒爱情果实和高级收取,累积的爱情果实会在爱情树上有所显示16、修复了部分游戏BUG
抵制不良游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活
网络文化经营许可证:京网文[9号 经营许可证编号:京ICP证130083号 |  |  |   | 求GTV!魔坛快讯里的背景歌曲_百度知道
求GTV!魔坛快讯里的背景歌曲
魔坛快讯背景音乐啊
Nightwish - She Is My Sin Take heed, dear heart, once apart She can touch nor me nor you Dressed as one A wolf will betray a lamb Lead astray the gazers The razors on your seducing skin In the meadow of sinful thoughts Every flower's a perfect one To paradise with pleasure haunted... haunted by fear A sin for him Desire within, desire within A burning veil for the bride too dear for him A sin for him Desire within, desire within Fall in love with your deep dark sin I am the Fallen You are what my sins enclose Lust is not as creative As its discovery To paradise with pleasure haunted... haunted by fear A sin for him Desire within, desire within A burning veil for the bride too dear for him A sin for him Desire within, desire within Fall in love with your deep dark sin Bless me, undress me Pick your prey in a wicked way God I must confess I do envy the sinners A sin for him... Desire within... A burning veil... For the bride too dear for him... A sin for him Desire within, desire within A burning veil for the bride too dear for him A sin for him Desire within, desire within Fall in love with your deep dark sin
Nightwish - End Of All Hope It is the end of all hope To lose the child, the faith To end all the innocence To be someone like me This is the birth of all hope To have what I once had This life unforgiven It will end with a birth No will to wake for this morn To see another black rose born Deathbed is slowly covered with snow Angels, they fell first but I'm still here Alone as they are drawing near In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung It is the end of all hope To lose the child, the faith To end all the innocence To be someone like me Wounded is the deer that leaps highest And my wound it cuts so deep Turn off the light and let me pull the plug It is the end of all hope To lose the child, the faith To end all the innocence To be someone like me This is the birth of all hope To have what I once had This life unforgiven It will end with a birth Mandylion, without a face Deathwish without a prayer End of hope End of love End of time, the rest is silence Mandylion, without a face Deathwish without a prayer End of hope End of love End of time, the rest is silence It is the end of all hope To lose the child, the faith To end all the innocence To be someone like me This is the birth of all hope To have what I once had It is the end of all hope To lose the child, the faith To end all the innocence To be someone like me It is the end of all hope To lose the child, the faith End of all hope
其他类似问题
gtv的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 touch id密码是什么 的文章

随机推荐