keep on till the force autostartss up 哪首英文歌曲

有哪首英文歌是没有情没有爱,要积极、健康、向上的……_百度知道
有哪首英文歌是没有情没有爱,要积极、健康、向上的……
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他8条回答
you raise me up
I‘m your angelBelieve meHeroWhen you believeNot afraidBye byeI believe i can flyIf you believeEven ifBreakaway
Be what you wanna be 关于,梦想的,很积极向上哦!也很好听!wait till you hear from me.很好听,不怎么过激i believe i can fly梦想类的,百年难得一见的恩纯的歌i have a dream梦想类,很校园,很纯哈!
希拉里达芙的《someones watching over me 》这是电影《劲歌飞扬》的主题曲,讲述的是一个具有天才演唱歌赋的小城女孩泰瑞·弗莱切(希拉里·达芙饰)追寻梦想的故事。泰瑞从小就有一副好嗓子,她非常喜爱唱歌,梦想就是投身于演唱事业。在幽静安逸的小城里,她通过成为教堂唱诗班的领唱而向她的追求迈出了第一步。此时,她那善解人意的哥哥也偷偷为她申请了精英汇集的洛杉矶表演艺术学校的暑期课程,想带给她一个意外的惊喜。谁知,真正的意外发生了,就在申请还没有批下来的时候,她的哥哥因为一场车祸被夺取了生命……劲歌飞扬 泰瑞的心碎了,平时对她疼爱有加的哥哥突然离她而去,她一下子仿佛失去了所有动力。但是很快她便振作起来,因为她知道只有不负哥哥对她的期望,才能真正慰藉他的在天之灵。不顾父亲的强烈反对和母亲的秘密帮助下,她决定只身前往洛杉矶去追寻自己多年来的梦想。乍到大城市,一切和自己以前的生活环境是那么的不同,泰瑞必须适应这个全新的生活方式和都市节奏。故事就围绕着她在学校中缺乏正统音乐教育和感情生活所带来的麻烦展开了……
很快,学期末到了,为了能拿到1万美元的年终奖学金,学生们都紧张的准备自己的最终表演。泰瑞和另一个学生杰(奥利弗·詹姆斯饰)组合到了一起,他们之间还产生了一些浪漫的小插曲。在最后关头,泰瑞是否能抛下潜伏在她心底的恐惧和焦虑,在聚光灯闪烁的舞台下释放她的音乐激情呢?这首歌里看到的是崛起,失意后重新拾起生命的梦想,让人可以感受很多,强烈推荐。还有是《老男孩》是一部中文的影片,“梦想这东西和经典一样,永远不会因为时间而褪色,反而更显珍贵。”这是10月28日上线的网络短片《老男孩》在片尾打出的一行字幕,连日来,这部以草根、怀旧、青春、人生、爱情、友情等为基调的“电影”让众多网友直言“飙泪”、“泪流满面”,《老男孩》叙述了一对中学的好朋友在他们中年时,组合成乐队参加“欢乐男生”选秀节目,因为一首歌让他们回到青春,回到过去,这首感人的“老男孩”主题曲同时也感动了所有的观众。这是11度青春系列短片中最长的一部短片,也是最受大家热捧的一部片子,影片以绚丽的镜头叙述了这些年轻人以及这个时代的变化,我们为什么如此感动?原因,可能一样的,就是经过岁月洗练以后剩下那钻石一样璀璨的记忆,或许我们都能在这光与影中间,找到自己的影子,找到自己关于时光的记忆,关于青春的记忆。
剧中的黑色幽默对于不管是在那个时代里长大的人,还是现在的年轻人都能引起共鸣,每个人年轻的时候,青涩的岁月里,都会有很多不羁的想法,有很多天马行空的梦幻,但是当大家30多岁的时候,而立之年悄悄过去,生活就像一把无情的刻刀,改变了我们模样,曾经那些陪伴我的人啊,你们在哪里?你们正在干什么?你们还记得那些关于青春的日子吗?你们,还记得,我们曾经的那些梦吗?当你们想起来这些东西的时候,会轻轻地笑一下吗?会留下沧桑的、抑或幸福的眼泪吗?希望你可以喜欢主题曲老男孩
演唱:筷子兄弟那是我日夜思念深深爱着的人呐 I am deep in love with her, thinking of her day and night
到底我该如何表达 But how can I express myself
她会接受我吗 And will she accept me
也许永远都不会跟她说出那句话 Maybe I'll never expose my heart to her
注定我要浪迹天涯 For I am always wondering about alone and homeless
怎么能有牵挂 How can I be on tenterhooks
梦想总是遥不可及 Dreams are but dreams
是不是应该放弃 Maybe I should give up
花开花落又是一季 Flowers bloom and fade again and again
春天啊你在哪里 But where is the spring for me
青春如同奔流的江河 Youth like a swift current
一去不回来不及道别 Rushing by without saying good-bye
只剩下麻木的我没有了当年的热血 Leaving me behind, numb cold spent
看那漫天飘零的花朵 A beautiful flower faded
在最美丽的时刻凋谢 At its prime time in spring
有谁会记得这世界她来过But who cares if it ever lived in this world
转眼过去多年时间 Many years have elapsed in a brink of the eye
多少离合悲欢 Witnessing unions and departures, joys and sorrows
曾经志在四方少年 The wondering boy envies the wild goose
羡慕南飞的雁 That flies to his home in the south before winter comes
各自奔前程的身影匆匆渐行渐远 People go in different directions, away and gone
未来在哪里平凡 But where is my future, just simple, ordinary days for me
啊谁给我答案 Oh, who can give me the answer
那时陪伴我的人啊你们如今在何方 Where are you, the girl who used to sit by my side
我曾经爱过的人啊现在是什么模样 Are you still beautiful and lovely, as the girl in my memory
当初的愿望实现了吗 Have you realized your dreams
事到如今只好祭奠吗 Maybe we'll let bygones be bygones
任岁月风干理想再也找不回真的我 However hard I may try, I cannot find my true self
抬头仰望这满天星河 A million stars are twinkling in the sky, and I try to find out the one
那时候陪伴我的那颗 That used to stay by me, oh my dear companion of yesterday
这里的故事你是否还记得 Do you still remember the time we shared together
生活像一把无情刻刀 Life, like a sculptor's graver, cold and ruthless
改变了我们模样 has changed our shape
未曾绽放就要枯萎吗 Will the flower wither before it ever has a chance to bloom
我有过梦想 But I used to have my dream
青春如同奔流的江河 Youth like a swift current
一去不回来不及道别 rushing by without saying goodbye
只剩下麻木的我没有了当年的热血 Leaving me behind, numb, cold, spent
看那漫天飘零的花朵 A beautiful flower faded
在最美丽的时刻凋谢 At its prime time in spring
有谁会记得这世界她曾经来过But who cares if it ever lived in this world
当初的愿望实现了吗 Have you realized your dreams
事到如今只好祭奠吗 Maybe we'll let bygones be bygones
任岁月风干理想再也找不回真的我 However hard I may try, I cannot find my true self
抬头仰望这满天星河 A million stars are twinkling in the sky, and I try to find out the one
那时候陪伴我的那颗 That used to stay by me, oh my dear companion of yesterday
这里的故事你是否还记得 Do you still remember the happening here before
如果有明天祝福你亲爱的 If tomorrow ever comes, I'll send my best wishes to you, my dear girl还有就是《this is me》来自电影《摇滚夏令营》的主题曲, 这是一部以青春为题材的电影,影片除了一贯的喜剧元素,主要的还是表现一群年轻人为了自己的理想而奋斗的故事。好莱坞近几年像这种励志类型的电影拍了很多很多,虽然题材不同,但是讲得大致都是同一个类型,就是一个小人物在经过很多艰辛后最终成功的事情。只要你看了总会多多少少有一些激励,这就不难让我们想象这种类型的电影人们还是能让人们认同的。十大励志英文歌曲1. I believe I can flyKey words:I believe I can fly,I believe I can touch the sky...2.Carry on till tomorrowKey words:Carry on till tomorow, there's no reason to look back3.BreakawayKey words:I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly 4.We will rock youKey words:You got blood on your faceYou big disgrace5.You raise me up (by westlife)
Key words:I am strong when I am on your shoulders,you raise me up,to more than I can be6.Hero
(by Mariah Carey)
Key words:when you feel like hope is goneLook inside you and be strongAnd you'll finally see the truthThat a hero lies in you 7.I will survive (by Gloria Gaynor)Key words:I've got all my life to liveI've got all my love to giveI will surviveI will survive8.Start me up(by rolling rocks)Key words:If you start me upIf you start me up I'll never stop9.Here I am
(by Bryan Adams)
Key words:It's a new world
it's a new startIt's alive with the beating of young heartsIt's a new day
it 's a new planI've been waiting for youHere I am10. We are the champion Key words: We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers Cause we are the champions of the world 希望你可以找到你想要的歌曲
this is me
这首很符合啊 Trouble is a friend
lemon tree
Christina Aguilera -fighter
要感谢人生路上不断的挫折Bon Jovi-it is my life 命运由自己主宰boyzone-no matter what 随别人怎么说,信仰始终坚定beatles-let it be
让往事随风吧oasis-live forever
或许生命可以永恒 always look on the bright side of lifewe are the world pretty girl take me to you heart hero i still believe when i believe beautiful come over baby my love hey jude where did you sleep last night long long way to go Girls A New Day Has Come Hot N Cold Shut Up and Drive What You See Play That Funky Music Like A Bird Run To You Layla Someone Like me Wonderful World Change inside of youAnna Not Over YetLet's dance in style Let's dance for a while Heaven can wait We're only watching the skies Hoping for the best But expecting the worst Are you going to drop the bomb or not???? Let us die young or let us live forever We don't have the power But we never say never Sitting in a sandpit Life is a short trip The music's for the sad men Can you imagine when this race is won?? Turn our golden faces into the sun Praising our leaders We're getting in tune The music's played by the madmen Forever young I want to be forever young Do you really want to live forever Forever - and ever Some are like water Some are like the heat Some are a melody and some are the beat Sooner or later they all will be gone Why don't they stay young? It's so hard to get old without a cause I don't want to perish like a fading horse Youth's like diamonds in the sun And diamonds are forever So many adventures couldn't happen today So many songs we forgot to play So many dreams swinging out of the blue We'll let them come true Forever young... 歌词很经典.forever younglet it be
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Contagion
$19.99 USD
Buy Contagion 4 Pack
Includes four copies of Contagion - Send the extra copies to your friends!
$59.99 USD
"It feels more like a first-person multiplayer Resident Evil 2 than Left 4 Dead."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
So today is my 6 month anniversary back in the US after living in Japan for 12+ years and while I am missing my wife and kids while immigration gets their things together and keeping us in the dark, I did just get my Home Loan approved and will be signing for my new place next week.
But of course that doesn't matter! Things are going great with the DLC and some big plans for the future of Contagion that we haven't yet discussed openly are looking promising! GDC 2015 was also a blast and sorry to all our friends we couldn't arrange time to meet :/ Was pretty hectic start to finish.
Contagious Gaming Game This Week
THE MEGA PACK!
Which includes Don't Starve, Don't Starve Together, and DLC!
Remember we start Streaming & Giving Away these bundles in 15 minutes from this post via our channel at
look forward to unwinding a bit!
We stream our Official Contagion &Friday Frenzy& and/or &Contagious Gaming& via our Twitch.Tv Account at-
every Friday @ 5:30PM PST/PDT (GMT- 8:00)
and will pass out one or more free copies of Contagion during the Stream!
We will be sharing with you DLC updates shortly! On a side note, Jason our level designer (having already nearly finished a new Escape map will likely be doing weekly streams of his work in the near future. Of course he's quite ambitious and is bringing more substance to these maps which we've wanted to do for awhile so more content not far from DLC Release)!
-The Contagion Team
Alright, putting everything on hold to play games with our fans. Will play random games and giving away copies of these games!
Join us in 10 mins via
We stream our Official Contagion &Friday Frenzy& and/or &Contagious Gaming& via our Twitch.Tv Account at-
every Friday @ 5:30PM PST/PDT (GMT- 7:00)
and will pass out one or more free copies of Contagion during the Stream!
-The Contagion Team
About This Game
&Contagion aims to save the zombie game genre from itself& -GamesBeat
&Contagion does have a small role to play in the great gaming zombie apocalypse. I quite like it.& -RockPaperShotgun
&Contagion is a gory, addictive horror game that’s well worth its $20 price tag& -Bloody-Disgusting
&Contagion presents a tense survival based horror game& -Canadian Online Gamers
&Barlowe Square is one of the best levels featured in a multiplayer game& -Hooked Gamers - Each play through is never the same with our built-in randomization system that changes the game/round each time you play! - Our advanced gibbing system will immerse you into the game with limbs and organs being blown or hacked off!
- Realistic ambient and sound effects that instantly draw you into the games dark apocalyptic atmosphere! -
Slow moving undead that can only be truly laid to rest with a bullet to the brain or enough wasted lead in their body wasting away the ability to function.
- Over 28 vital pieces of equipment from a large selection of firearms, melee weapons, don't forget explosives, support items, tools, and much more to be added!
- Choose from a multitude of classic and new game-modes that require co-op and survival skills in which you escape, extract civilians or hunt each other! Not to mention our Panic modes, upcoming Flatline (Survival) mode and more! - We will be releasing new content and 2 DLC Bundles in 2014... For Free! This was decided in 2010. Once you own Contagion you will never have to pay for updates or DLC bundles we develop for it... Ever.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX(R) 9 compatible video card with 256 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 GB HDD Space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Hardware: Mouse & Keyboard
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX(R) 9 compatible video card with 512 MB, Shader model 3.0. ATI X1600, NVidia 7600 or better
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Hard Drive: 7 GB HDD Space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Hardware: Mouse & Keyboard
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection
(C) 2013 Monochrome, the Monochrome logo, Contagion, and the Contagion logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Monochrome, Inc.
Steam, Source, Valve Source are trademarks of Valve Corporation and are used under license from Valve. All other trademarks are properties of their respective companies.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
37.8 hrs on record
I've played this game on and off and I feel like its time for a review after spending some of my time on this game.Summary:This is just your typical cliche zombie survival game where your basic objective is to survive (Duh!). You select from a handful of characters to decide who you want to be and go
shooting zombies and people. There are different modes in the game in which you can play: Escape, hunt, and extract.Escape:This is the primary mode that this game was probably built for. It is purely PvE where players come together to find a way out of a selected environment. There are different difficulties to test your skills in both individual and team gameplay. What I found really unique and interesting in this mode was that everytime you played it, it was always some what different every run. Your pathing to the ending of each map was usually different and this somewhat made the game mode fresh everytime. What I found to be a failure in this mode was that the ending of escape was always the same and my incentive to play again was minimal. There are no rewards for completing and it gets really repititive. Basically all you did was shoot zombies, find objectives, and get out. Another thing was how it could be absurdly difficult at times. Although this was also a reason as to why it was somewhat fun, a lot of the time you would find yourself back tracking to find missing objectives or paths to work your way to the end, all the while wasting ammo on zombies because you had no choice. Another thing was that players could turn into zombies if they were attacked or dead. I could see how dead players who turned to zombies could potentially create a left 4 dead PvP scene where teamwork is key, but the problem is that zombie players could single-handedly wipe out a whole team of players because thats just how strong and difficult a zombie player is to handle (I literally just walk in zig zags and no one could kill me and I would just kill them in like 5 hits). This adds to frustration of playing this mode as if looking for objectives while fighting AI zombies wasn't already a chore. My suggestion would to make this purely PvE and leave PvP for hunt and extract, which I will discuss about next.Hunt:If all you want to do is walk around and shoot people or be a zombies and kill people, this is the mode for you. It is purely PvP. Everyone starts out with a basic secondary weapon (handgun) and melee weapon and have to search for weapons that can be found in various areas across a map. While doing so, players will encounter eachother and kill eachother. But again, it can feel repetitive as the sole purpose of this mode is to just walk around killing eachother (Of if you like the classic camping you can do that too)
till the round ends with only 1 survivor or the round times out.Because of how the mode is set up to end, players are basically encouraged to actually camp if they want to win. This can really ruin the fun as some people play it for the action and interactions between finding eachother. You could go AFK in a basement and win the round by doing literally nothing because while you decided to sit like a scared child, other people were actually playing the mode as how it was s by finding and killing eachother. You will find out yourself about how the community may react to you camping if you decide to play this game/mode.Extract:This mode is probably one of the least favorable modes in the game. What you do is work as a team to find AI survivors and rescue them to a safe point. Although this sounds potentially challenging or fun, it is again very boring and repititive (in my opinion,
of course). There is no real goal in this mode because once you rescue the AIs, you ar Finding and saving AI's again. You will eventually find yourself leaving the game rooms as you die from zombies and ultimately boredom.Music/Sounds:What really shines, in my opinion, is the music and sounds of the game. It is very high quality and really fits the overall theme of the game. It creates an eerie feeling to the game when playing and is what really drew me into the game's atmosphere. Voice acting is great as well, although most of these characters are abit too grumpy and mad (For good reason probably).Graphics:The graphics in this game are good if not great. Theres really nothing bad to say about the graphics... Besides sometimes I would enter servers where the game was all choppy at times and looked like I was playing an 8-bit game with low FPS. Other than that, graphics meet basic/standard expectations.Weapons:There are plenty of guns/weapons in this game. Honestly, depending on which weapon you have, alot of them are pretty similar in terms of effectiveness. Although you'll probably find
some guns to be a lot weaker and useless compared to others ( F****** colt), it isn't really an issue to the game.Characters:The handful of characters as I mentioned in the beginning of the review, all have the same value in the game. There is no OP or weak character, it is all preference of how you want to look. Sadly, I would have prefered to be able to customize my own character or let the characters available to have stats so that it would fit people's preferred playstyles. In this game's case, your best bet is to be the black guy (No racism intended) because he best blends into the night and camouflages very well in PvP.Conclusion:
6.5/10 RatingUltimately, what really brought Contagion down is the repititiveness of the game. The replay value of this game is really low, as I have dropped and picked up this game on and off over the year, only playing it every few times a month when I was really bored. Content is slow to release and while there is a steam workshop for this game, there isn't much it has to offer because this game lacks strong popularity within the zombie fan community. You will find yourself picking up this game for about the first hour or so, and then immediatly dropping it if you have no friends to play with.Thanks if you actually read this long review. Although it seems like im not recommending this game at all, surely it is not the case. This game did have its great and fun values. But it only hit me ever so softly, and I feel that it can be fixed.Is it worth trying this game? Yes definitely, but get ready to drop it.Is it worth the money? No, I would recommend buying it on sale.TL;DR:
This game can be fun, but gets boring and repititive too quickly to really be worth its costs. I would still recommend trying it though if you can get it at a low price.
Was this review helpful?
212.1 hrs on record
First, I have to say that this game could be awesome. But in fact, it's &just& really good. It clearly doesn't deserve that amount of bad reviews. You just need to train yourself in the solo play mod.Alright, this game
got a complete unbalance in all subject. I will told you the pros and cons [even the neutrals] from this game. Better make a list :Pros :+ Really good graphism [considering it uses the Source Engine].+ Character concept and particular stories.+ Weapons choice.+ Sound quality and nice soundtrack.+ Extraction gamemod.+ Splitscreen available [another controler, execpt the keyboard, required].+ Workshop.+ Steam cards and badges.+ Voice acting [considering the budget they had to do it].+ Add-ons very good compatibility.+ Zombies health which requires to shot at the skull everytime.+ Escape gamemod.+ Extraction gamemod survivors auto-debug if they're stuck in a wall or an object.+ Realism.Neutrals :~ Phone [realistic but causes map bugs in Aurora Extraction].~ Tips [they're not useless, but they could be better].~ Extraction gamemod survivors pathfinding, speed and aiming.~ Doors and fences system.~ Character handling.~ Somewhat expensive, you'd better wait for the Steam Sales.Cons :- No specific tips for the players making their very first game.- No online teamwork [as this game requires].- Riot Police zombies. ( ?° ?? ?°)- System temperatures.- Gameplay bugs [survivors stuck into shelves....].- Phone map massive bug during splitscreen in extraction.- Badly programed ladders.- Very hard to handle melee weapons.- Zombies' exaggerated hits anticipation against the players.- Teamwork isn't possible considering you become a zombie when you die.- Achievements difficulty.TL;DR : Do not leave this game after playing a few seconds, it requires to play a lot of time to understand the engine, the bugs and usefull tips to win a game. I only play in splitscreen with a friend or in the solo mod. You should really play the solo for atleast 15 hours to train yourself and understand the subtlety of every game mod.Thanks for the ones that read till the end. Here have a hug. (づ??????)づ→ 82/100
Was this review helpful?
8.3 hrs on record
I rarely play co-op anything. I'm as much a loner in games as I am IRL. With that being said:This is a great great great game! I suck at FPS, like really bad, but I LOVE zombies, so I buy just about every zombie game that looks worth while. I'm disapointed with some of them, say &meh..& on a few. But this one is great! As previously stated, I suck, so I played it on easy mode. I was expecting to just walk through the whole thing a few times and get the hang of it before upping the skill level.Well, I discovered that this game is so well balanced that even in the easiest mode, there where still just a few more bullets available than there where undead. The only way to survive was to use everything available and creep forward slowly. You can't go on a rampage and you can't get careless or you will die.Graphically, I'm impressed. At first, I was kind of put off by the chick player characters. The Skyrim Nexus has spoiled me. However. I soon realized that it didn't matter because all you see is their hands. The environment though - beautiful.The music is stellar. It seems to flow seamlessly with what's going on in the game and it definitely sets the mood. It's that rare kind of music that you &feel& whether you want to or not.Zombies and items are very well placed in game even though they seem to appear in different spots each time I played a level. The stiffs can and do get the drop on you because they can be sneaky. Plus, they can climb fences quickly, crawl under things and through holes. Many times it was dead silent and I turned around in a dark room to shine my flashlight in the face of one. I think I pooped a little.The only bug I found (04NOV14), and I'll explain why I point it out, is that zombies cast shadows through walls sometimes. I am thankful for this and so are my pants. I point this out because it was the ONLY bug I found. Indi games are typically more pollished (in my experience) than major titles anyway. But this one is really, really nicely done. Not a single CTD, no magical things happening, very very very little clipping (zombies breaking down doors).. When I bought this game, I bought a finished product, and I'm thankful to the developers for that.I'll definitely be playing this game for a long time to come![To the developers] Wonderful job people! Really. If you make another game that sounds like it's even remotely up my alley, I'll buy it without question! (Even if it's not, I'll use your game to give the genere a try.)
Was this review helpful?
3.4 hrs on record
Contagion is an action FPS involving everyone's favourite fictional creature, the zombie. Your aim in every match is to survive as long as possible and in some matches survive long enough to get an evac and if you're unlucky enough to be killed by the zombie horde you become one of them with the goal of killing the survivors. With ammo and weapons being very hard to come by how you use your ammo is of upmost importance.+Nice graphics+You get to play as survivors and zombies+There are quite a few characters, each with their own backstory+Quite a few different weapons, ranged and melee+You can board up windows and doors to slow down advancing zombies+Good soundtrack+Headshots are one hit kill apart from on riot zombies, headshots are very satisfying+You can play singleplayer or mutliplayer+Workshop support-Gets repetitive quickly and with no progression system it has very little replay value-Hardly any players online-Zombies don't look great, they're basically just grey humans covered in blood-Some of the maps are very confusing-Some maps don't have melee weapons so you're screwed if you run out of ammoVerdict:6It's a fun zombie game but with little replayability this game is only worth getting if you're playing with friends and you get it on sale.El K.
Was this review helpful?
12.6 hrs on record
Alrighty, This game definately doesn't deserve all the bad reviews it's getting. The Graphics might not be the newest, the Genre might not be a new invention...BUT. In all honesty this game was definately worth the $5 That I bought it for on the Sale. I ended up buying 6 copies just to share them with friends. There might only be a few maps and game modes but when playing this game with friends you'll get Hours of fun.... Expecially the first few times when you ???? your pants as the Zombies break through the doors from all sides. If you have doubts about this game just wait for the next Sale. It's been on Sale quite often already.
Was this review helpful?
162.8 hrs on record
I would recomend this to anyone who likes LFD1/2 DayZ and No more room in hell.Its an 8 player coop game with differnt game types: escape, hunted, extraction, panic, spread over a number of differnt maps and the devs appear to be adding more quite regularly. This game is alot slower then something like LFD, head shots are key to killing the zombies and if you get a bite from a zombie you can turn into one which can make things alot harder for the survivors. (its also ALOT of fun) It can get crazy with lots of zombies and scary when your the only survivor left trying to make it to the end.The only negatives to this game are the lack of players: sometimes it can be hard to find a good server but that is also getting better. Also if your new to the game starting out can be really confusing, there isnt anything telling you where to go exactly, you do have a phone that will txt you when objectives are complete but that is about it. If you like coop zombie games get this! its well worth it.
Was this review helpful?
11.2 hrs on record
+ I exterior environm water/rain effects really stand out and react wonderfully with lighting+ Cell phone is a great feature that was integrated very well with gameplay+ Only a handful of game-modes, but many of them are novel and fun with tons of replay value+ Controlling zombies after death was v devs put more thought into this than most games of the genre, and there is an unexpected amount of functionality+ Maps are surprisingly large and easy to lose yourself in+ Barricading mechanics are simple and intuitive+ Game engine is very, very well- the game runs smoothly+ Ma Objectives differ, paths close and open, item/weapon pickups are randomized+ Voice communications operate o survivors use one channel, and player-controlled zombies use another (this adds so much to the game, as player controlled zombies can effectively coordinate against their former companions, basically turning death into the start of a new game with new objectives, on the same map, against other players - VERY fun)+ None of those endlessly recycled &special& zombies that are so prevalent in other games of the genre (with the exception of a &riot-gear& zombie, but they are just scarce enough to be a minor challenge without the pitfalls of being irritating)- Melee weapons were not as well done as I've seen in other products of this genre, and
the game places an overwhelming emphasis on firearmsIf you enjoyed this review, please follow my . Also, feel free to join my group,
for discussion and announcements. Thanks for reading!
Was this review helpful?
64.1 hrs on record
Bought it at early and still haven't regret it. The game is a nice zombie survival shooter, even though it has it's share of bugs and glitches it still offers a great experience. Story=======The story is a little fuzzy when you start, you pick from a group of survivors and shoved in the middle of a zombie outbreak.
In most game modes you are given instructions through your phone by a unknown individual helping you escape the area but of course you need to complete certain tasks let it be taking out a fire to holding a location for a bit. There is of course a few pieces in some of the maps that hint what is going on, as more content comes out the more players will understand or piece together a story about the zombie outbreak.The developers have also started a comic series free on their site to tell more about the story. It's rather interesting and shows a bit more about the outbreak. It's worth the read. Gameplay=======The gameplay breaks down to modes
and humans vs zombies. Mode 1 = EscapeThis mode is pretty much the story driven type, as you start the map you will be thrown at the start location , from there you follow the text messages on your phone and complete tasks that will lead to your freedom. However there are a few twists, for one if you play online anyone that is killed will become a zombie creating a hard situation to deal with as they are a bit faster and annoying :P , second the objective path will change each round for example one route will have you go through a gun store to the gas station where the next round will get you to enter a threatre and push towards the bank. This randomness adds a bit more fun and reply value to enjoy.Mode 2 = HuntedYour shoved in the middle of a free for all. All humans are against each other nothing else matters, ammo is everywhere as well as guns so go out and murder your fellow humans because hey the world is over anyways. Remember though ...everyone you kill will become a zombie that might end up helping you become the last survivor or could be your undoing and lead to your demize.Mode 3 = Extraction You are randomly thrown to one of many spawn locations on the map, you may be with fellow survivors if you play online or by yourself. Your mission is straight forward head to a random location which you will find npc survivors needing help, you need to hold the location for a set amount of time then extract them...just remember the further you complete the objectives the more zombies start spawning at the next location one and anyone that dies will become a zombie and are forced to try and stop you from saving those npcs. Mode 4 = PanicI can't say much for this one as I haven't been able to find a room for it. It looks rather interesting. Humans vs Zombies =Human players have the ability to use melee weapons , guns , med kits and special items such as bolt cutters and keys to progress their story. Humans also have the ability to instant kill zombies with their melee weapon if they sneak behind a zombie which is nicely shown with a kill animation. Humans also have the ability to turn into zombies if they take enough damage or meet the random chance of luck.....as time passes your screen will become grey and your sound will become very quiet until the final moment of your scream in which you turn into those you have been killing this whole time. Zombie players are nothing special, they aren't L4D special zombies where they take damage or dry hump the survivors to death. When you think about they are very weak, one shot to the head and your dead. However player zombies do have some abilities, one is roar which allows you to call near by zombie npcs to your aid, they will follow you and also you can give them a waypoint to charge. Zombies can also jump, crawl , break down doors and grab players biting them and giving them a chance to join your rank by infection. Overall=====The game is something different , at times it does feel like the mod No room in hell which is a good thing. The concept and direction of where the game is aiming is awesome however there are many issues such as zombies getting stuck to players abusing broken mechanics such as throwing keys or cards under desks or objects that will force players to a halt as they can't progress forward . The story is also non-existence until the comics came out but then again what zombie game really has the full picture as the concept of a zombie outbreak is always based on the idea of pure chaos and pieces of information which does work out. Should you buy it============For coop = Yes it's rather fun and enjoyable For singleplayer = Not really worth it as it becomes very dry after the second run.For PVP = if you can get into the 20 player servers it can get pretty crazy and fun. But if your just going for pvp and not big on coop then might want to wait until a sale day. Final Remark:My fellow survivor decided to be a jerk by taking all the ammo for everytime of weapon even the ones he didn't have....so I decided to show him the reason why not to be greedy by dragging a mob of zombies into one room which killed me and then grabbed another mob and fellowed the survivor....the end was rather enjoyable as he finally understood that a bathroom wasn't the safest place to hide during a zombie outbreak.
Was this review helpful?
11.8 hrs on record
Very cool implementation of a zombie survival game. In its current state I can't say it's entirely finished, there definitely needs to be more content. To be fair, I'm more of a solo player and there is a significant amount of other modes and such for multiplayer exclusively. That being said, I still think there should be more solo content, namely more maps for the 'Escape' mode. For $20 ( or less on sale), I say it's worth the money. Also, the oncoming free DLC could very well fix most of my complaints with it.Pros:+ Good graphics+ Solid sounds+ Gunplay is satisfying+ Steam WorkshopCons:- Current low amount of solo-play content- Lack of any story, lore, or collectibles
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
There are so many interesting concepts to Contaigon that it's hard to imagine how they made the game so un-enjoyable to play. From the shakey graphics, to the horrible weapon control, and most unforgivably: the lack of any direction to the gamemodes, make this a chore.The only enjoyment I had was on the missions where you have to rescue survivors. In that game mode, the game actually tells you where to go (rather than dropping you in a poorly designed, random, confusing maze) - and there is a nice element of survival boarding up windows and such. But there's only 2 maps for this mode, and the AI you have to save are dumb as a brick.Worth a punt in a sale, but certainly doesn't justify the ?15 price tag.
Was this review helpful?
23.9 hrs on record
Let's face it, many gamers are getting sick of Zombie games right? You may be one of them. But the truth is there really aren't ANY Zombie games available right now at all. Not one.Contagion is the closest you can currently get to a TRUE Zombie game.What makes a true Zombie you may ask? *True Zombies are reanimated, dead Human bodies. They DO NOT sprint, jump, spit acid, have tentacles or any super abilities at all.*Only destroying the brain can end a Zombie. *They are slow, stupid but persistant and immune to pain so they never stop, no matter how torn up they get. *If you are bitten, you're done, you will die and turn.This game ALMOST gets it right. It is SO CLOSE!It does feature slow Zombies that never give up. They keep coming and will tear through doors and windows to get to you, even if you remove their legs and arms.It also features lethal headshots, although it loses marks because you can still end one with enough bodily harm. But headshots are EXTREMELY satisfying as you literally blow half the target's head off. It even features a chance to be infected with a bite or scratch, turning you into one of them and allowing you to try and kill your former team mates. Although it loses further points because you may still survive.The maps are large, much larger than I expected and it can be easy to get lost in them. You can survive alone in Single Player or online with a group. Cooperation with other, real players is the only way to survive the harder difficulties and modes however. If you go it alone, you WILL run out of ammo and you WILL get cornered. Spectator mode turns you into a Cockroach and lets you run around, following the action and laughing which is a nice touch. Just don't get stepped on!It also has full controller support, just run it in Big Picture Mode to make use of it.All up it's very addictive and at the time of review is expecting new maps and modes as well as weapons to make it even better.
Was this review helpful?
70.6 hrs on record
I have thoroughly enjoyed this game so much that I wanted to write a review. Let me start off by saying there are PLENTY of zombie titles on Steam for around the $20 pricetag, except none of them deliver as much as Contagion does. This game is so much fun to play, even if you decide to play escape mode alone, it's still a blast to play. This is my go to zombie game every time. The graphics are great, I have no complaints there. They really do a great job in the graphics department. It's just so pretty and smooth. The guns each have there own feel to them, you don't feel like you are using the same gun like in most games. The game modes are some of the best, you can play escape mode which is more objective and obviously you do the objectives to get to the end to escape. The best part is its all randomized so you never play the same objectives and can throw you for a loop just when you think you know what to do. There is Hunted mode which is PvP based and is so much fun, there aren't any Panic servers I don't know why but I haven't gotten to play that game mode. Extraction is very challenging, especially if anyone died and becomes a zombie, you really have a tough time and adds to the suspense. The very fact you can be a zombie is huge in this game, they do it right. If you die too many times as a zombie though you will stop respawning and you become a spectator which can really bum you out, Only negative thing about the game is that. I love playing all the game modes however, and there are plenty of people to play with. They really emphasize the headshots in this game, and if you dont you will run out of ammo SO fast and you will die. I have nothing bad to say about this game, and the developers are still working on this amazing game and are about to release a free DLC to us buyers with 2 new maps 4 new guns and more. You will not regret buying this game, it is a blast to play.
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
Way too many bugs to be considered a final game.
The movement feels clunky (your default speed is slower than a zombie's), weapon controls are funky, and the game just feels like it's lagging even when it isn't.
I'm throughly disappointed this game didn't offer the realism and cooperative gameplay it advertised.
Was this review helpful?
408.8 hrs on record
There is no doubt in my mind that this game is my favorite! Even after a year of playing Contagion I'm still not tired with it. This apocalyptic gem features a few different levels to play with your friends whether you want co-op or pvp.Try to escape a police station before the undead horde claims all of your lives, and if you get left for dead come back as one of the horde to hunt down your ex survivors. Take a spin at pvp. Sure shooters can be fun, but when you throw neutral zombies in the mix its not so easy to just run and gun. If you're one for the classics give panic a shot. Trust me after you play it you'll know why they call it that.This beauty of a game has so much good content already, but it doesn't stop there. These game maker guys throw in some cool updates every now and then to give us new weapon, maps, characters even gamemodes *cough cough flatline*.Stop hesitating and buy it already. You will have hours of fun playing this zombie infested masterpiece. Totally worth a $20 price tag.
Was this review helpful?
12.5 hrs on record
Fantazgreat! Awesome to kick zombie butt with your friends. I love the character controls and difficulty. It's tough. I die all the time but not so tough you hate it.
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
i bought the game when it hit early access. with only 1 map it wasnt that great back then.but now, after some time went on, the game has grown to a great & solid slow-paced zombie shooter.with objects, survival and versus. solo/coop/multiplayer possiblegood investment :)
Was this review helpful?
10.1 hrs on record
This is the game where you learn one or two levels, fall in love and end up ONLY playing those levels. With that said you will love them! Mine was Bio( Monsanto) tech where we questioned why officer workers have full auto mp5's. I remind you that Monsanto's genetical research is unregulated and fully realizes the threat of zombies or cancer chicken fingers. Arming your workers with submachine guns actually saves on life insurance premiums. The game is great and worth it. Make sure you play with friends you can trust, and not ammo nazies or trolls.
Was this review helpful?
23.5 hrs on record
Have you ever wanted to play a serious hardcore survival horror game online with your friends? Well, you've found Contagion.Contagion is a survival horror game with zombie virus as theme, and has online multiplayer support, both co-op against the AI and playing against human zombies. Different modes for different gameplays. You can escape a building full of infected zombies and scarce resource, cross a city looking for a safe place, escort civilians out of a small town or even go crazy and play with your friends as humans and zombies. If you are looking for multiple gameplays, I'm happy to tell you the items and the scenario changes, forcing you to handle different threats and unexpected situations. The game really has this aura that brings you into the survival mood. It makes you want to save ammo, to stick together with your friends, to work as a team.I recommend Contagion. It has a lot the features and the atmosphere of a survival horror, and brings the best of your solo or co-op play. Its only downside is the need of more maps. Most particularly for the &Escape& game mode.
Was this review helpful?
6.6 hrs on record
This game has potential, but falls flat on the design phase. The zombie mechanics are flat and dull. It's the same old thing since Stubbs the Zombie, circa 2005. Anyone who has been playing games for more than 10 years knows this is old news.The game is one part Zombie Panic, one part No More Room In Hell, one part Stubbs. It is no better than any one of them.For that reason, I can't recommend this game under any circumstance, unless you have $5 and need to play a sub par zombie game.
Was this review helpful?
21.6 hrs on record
This game is fun and awesome. They made it really well! Although at times it can be hard to play, but you just gotta get use to it! Oh and you're able to use xbox controller with it.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 36 Steam Achievements
Title: Contagion
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Oct, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Contagion 4 Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 autostarts汉化版 的文章

随机推荐