这视频码率是什么意思视频里的

【求问】这个视频里的背景音乐是什么?_街舞吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:135,516贴子:
【求问】这个视频里的背景音乐是什么?收藏
最近要拿来教小孩子,可是找不到歌名啊~~~求救 视频来自:
1楼 14:08&|
不要沉啊~~~~
2楼 15:19&|
收起回复3楼 15:20&|来自
快来人啊~~~~~~
4楼 15:21&|
5楼 15:47&|
qq音乐有听音识曲!微信也有。
收起回复6楼 15:59&|来自
我也想知道`
7楼 18:15&|
8楼 20:27&|
9楼 09:18&|来自
那有没有类似的歌??
10楼 13:00&|
28秒那个跳步挺好看 求教
11楼 14:38&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
已有237,925吧友中奖,实现梦想
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”街舞“的信息,请&或这个视频里面画画用的是什么软件?_百度知道
提问者采纳
是SAI,一款日本开发的平面漫画描线上色软件。与photoshop、painter界面有场福冠核攉姑圭太氦咖点相似,不同的是Sai没有painter的笔触液压模拟,图像处理功能也没用photoshop强大。下载地址:
其他类似问题
画画的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
===============汗啊
视频太模场福冠核攉姑圭太氦咖糊了 我都没看仔细 界面太象PS了 我还以为隐藏了面板的PS呢呵呵多谢楼上兄弟指正!~
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我看下这个视频上的歌曲是什么.?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Aaron Carter - Aaron's Party (Come Get It)[Talking:]Here's a little bit of old school for ya, That goes a little something like this...I always tried to be the flyest kid in the blockThe popular one with the rising stockSo that's when I had this bright idea(Throw the party of the month)No, the party of the yearAll the fine girls couldn't turn it downNow all I gotta do is get my parents outShould I send them to a movie(No, send them to a show)Let me think, hmmmIt's gotta be long thoughI said Mom, Dad, yo why ya sittin homeIt's a Friday night, have you seen Aunt JoanAnd don't worry about stayin' out too longDon't fuss over me, I'll be fine aloneHave a good time...The door bell rings cuz the party's hereI'm crankin' up the stereo like it's New YearsWalkin' 'round the house like who's Da Man(Nobody can do it like Aaron can)First on the floor, you know that's meBustin' out the moves like it's MTVI'm guessin' where I'm goin' cuz I lost my headThen I jumped on table, this is what I saidPeople all around you gotta (Come get it) Everyone together sing it loud (Come get it) Jump all around, come on (Come get it) What...(Come get it)Say it again(Come get it)People all around you gotta(Come get it)From the left to the right, make noise(Come get it)Here we go now, come onUh uh what what Na na na na... Na na na na...Things are goin' great Then to my surpriseSome people walked in, I didn't recognizeI said fellows, yo, ya gotta get out(Hey man I heard this was an open house) Open house?(Yeah that's what the flyers said)Well I didn't put out flyers(Well somebody did)Then walked inThe girl I'm crushin'And the kid spilled juiceOn my Mom's new cushionI turned around and Another kid broke the lamp (I hope they weren't expensive)They got them from FranceFor now I won't sweat itI'll clean it up later There's a honey over thereAnd I really wanna meet herPeople all around you gotta(come get it) Everyone together sing it loud(come get it) Jump all around come on(come get it) What?(come get it)Say it again here we go, uh(come get it) People all around you gotta(come get it) From the left to the right, make noise(come get it) Here we go now, come onUh uh what whatAaron C's in the house, here we go Come with itBreak it down(go go go go go...)Is that a car doorOh dang, I'm in troubleEverybody get out nowOn the double I'm dead (your done) that's it for meI'm gonna be picked off my family treeOnce Mom finds out 'bout this party I hadI don't wanna even start thinkin' about dadI'm hustlin around the house Trying to clean up the messI sure put my new white Nikes to the testThe car door slammedAnd they're walking up the stepsI guess life is good with 10 seconds left (AARON!!!???!!!) Grounded[Chorus]Aaron C's in the house, come on (come get it)Uh uh what what[Fades...]
提问者评价
非常非常感谢。我终于找到了。谢谢谢谢谢谢。。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这2个人是什么视频里面的?(有图)
这2个人是什么视频里面的?(有图) 20
我记得看过一个视频,上面这个男的给了这个女的一个易拉罐的拉手当戒指。这个视频是什么名字?
2NE1的《Kiss》,不但是mv还是韩国一款啤酒的广告,里面的女生是DJ,男主角是李民浩,很有剧情,歌也很好听
你有这个视频吗?清楚的
没有.优酷查一下啦.很多哒
相关知识等待您来回答
多媒体领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 视频720p是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐