篮球竞猜帮忙一有声下吧ysx8谢谢!

这篇文章帮忙翻译一下吧!!!!1翻译!!!!谢谢!!!!!_百度知道
这篇文章帮忙翻译一下吧!!!!1翻译!!!!谢谢!!!!!
“Everybody in this city wants a car, and I’m no different. A car brings with it the freedom to travel”, said a friend of mine while reading a car magazine. I might not agree with him, but he was probably speaking for a fast growing number of middle-class Chinese. While it is true that all the waiting, walking, being part of a crowd are somewhat unpleasant, there are many problems which can develop when our lives depend too much on this invention.First of all, in terms of polluting the environment, driving a car is one of the worst things a person can do. Beijing now finds itself at the top of the list of the most polluted capital cities in the world with Mexico City in the second place. Research also shows that by 2010 around 90% of total pollutants in Shanghai will have come from cars. These pollutants are extremely dangerous to our health. They can damage(损害) the lungs, cause cancers(癌症) and damage the brain.Apart from environmental problems, depending too much on cars also creates social problems such as traffic jams(阻塞), road accidents, and noise pollution. The jeeps that proudly drive through the narrow hutongs in Beijing as if they are in a race often make me angry, and to make it worse, these drivers seldom respect the people who ride bicycles.Of course we cannot forget the advantages that cars bring us when we need to travel far and to save time, but I often find it faster to cycle from one place to another wit怠供壁谎撰荷辩捅菠拉hin the city of Beijing, especially with the growing traffic jams.Since people travel further and more often than before, cars will certainly be important in the future. At the same time, however, let us work hard to make sure that this invention brings us a more convenient(方便的)lifestyle rather than trouble and illnesses.
提问者采纳
“这个城市的每一个人都想要辆汽车,我也一样。车能带来旅行的自由“,我的一个朋友在阅读汽车杂志的时候说。我可能不同意他的说法,但他可能是题不断成长的中产阶级华人发言的。虽然事实上,所有的等待,走路,成为人群的一部分使人感到有些不愉快,当我们的生活时太过依靠这项发明的时候有很多问题出现了。 首先,在污染环境方面,驾驶汽车是一个人可以做的最糟糕的事情。北京现在是世界上污染最严重首都,墨西哥城位列第二。此外,研究显示,到2010年上海大约90%的污染物总量将来自汽车来。这些污染物对我们健康而言格外危险。他们可以危害肺部,引发癌症和损害大脑。 除了环境问题,对汽车的过分依怠供壁谎撰荷辩捅菠拉赖也造成社会问题如交通堵塞,道路交通事故和噪音污染。常常使我感到愤怒的是,吉普车得意地通过北京狭窄的胡同就好像他们在比赛中一样,更糟的是,这些司机很少尊重骑自行车的人们。 当然,当我们到很远的地方去的和节省时间的时候我们不能忘记汽车给我们带来好处,但是我经常觉得在北京骑车去另外一个地方会更快,尤其是因为增长的交通压力。由于人们旅行比以前更远也更频繁,汽车在将来一定会很重要。然而同时,让我们努力工作,以确保这项发明给我们带来更多方便的生活方式,而不是麻烦和疾病
提问者评价
谢谢啦!!!!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下吧 谢谢了!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下吧 谢谢了!
A man lives in a very tall building. He has a lot of money and he has a parrot at home. It’s a clever bird.Every morning, after the man gets up, the bird says, Hello! When the man comes back from his work, the bird says, Is that you? Come here. I can see you. One evening, when the man is asleep, a thief comes into his home by climbing up the building. When he finds some money and begins to leave the house by climbing down through the window again. He hears a voice in the dark.Hello! Is that you? Come here, I can see you. The thief is so frightened that he falls down from the window.
提问者采纳
男住座高楼钱并且家鹦鹉聪明鸟每早起床鸟说早班家鸟说:我看见晚男睡着候偷爬楼爬进家找些钱并准备窗户再爬候听见黑暗声音说:喂我看见偷害怕窗户摔
提问者评价
谢谢谢谢!我作业可以做完了 谢谢啊
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
男住幢非高楼钱鹦鹉鹦鹉非聪明鸟每早男起床鹦鹉说:班家鹦鹉说:我看见晚男睡候偷爬幢楼潜入家发现钱并准备离房间再窗户爬候听黑暗响起声音喂我看见偷吓坏窗户掉
一个男人住在一幢高楼里。他有很多钱,家里还有一只聪慧的鹦鹉。每天早上当男人起床的时候,鹦鹉就会说:“早上好!”当男人下班回家时,鹦鹉就说:“是你吗?过来,我看见你了。”一天晚上,当男人正熟睡的时候,小偷爬高楼进入他家。当小偷找到了钱并准备再次爬窗户离开的时候,听到了一个声音:“你好啊!是你吗?走过来,我看见你了。”小偷被惊吓到了并且从窗户摔了下去。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新手前几天入AJ6白兰 、大神们帮忙鉴定一下吧
16回复 1252浏览
&前几天在 天津鞋门儿 买的、来的时候鞋垫是撕开的、倒是给我省事了另附一张上脚照
如果你喜欢
的文章,可以。& & & &
。。。。。
愿在你有生之年,得见我君临天下
千难万险脚下踩,苦辣酸咸全咽下,啥也难不倒咱。