nba15的seasoniphone4s怎样解锁锁

NBA JAM by EA SPORTS™ v1.0.55 - 街机篮球 中文版(全人物
所有队伍、队员解锁补丁下载:
太帅了!NBA JAM现在正准备以你记忆中的篮板犯规、高抛球、2对2街机篮球称霸你的iPhone或iPod touch&&以你前所未见的气势!瞄准投篮。使劲来一记野扣篮。大开眼界!
在iPHONE和iPOD TOUCH上热血燃烧
将总共30支NBA球队和你最爱的NBA球星排列对阵!解锁来自经典街机年代的传奇巨星,如Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Dr. J, Scott Skiles, Karl Malone, Detleft Schrempf, 和Danny Manning,外加一些iPhone/iPod touch版游戏限定的神秘选手。同时解锁精彩的作弊秘技。你准备好用&大头&模式来场比赛了吗?
即刻游戏!经典游戏!与好友对战!&
2种游戏模式让你随心所欲享受乐趣:&
& 即刻游戏& 选择一支球队并迅速开始球赛
& 经典联赛& 击败其它队伍并赢取冠军称号,解锁传奇球员、隐藏球员和作弊秘技
同时,你可以从两种不同的控制系统(D-Pad和手势控制)中选择,并充分利用你的iPhone/iPod touch出色的多功能性。你难道能不为它喝彩吗?
如果你是老玩家,你会在App Store上最热门的新街机运动游戏中找到90年代的怀旧风情。游戏采用Tim Kitzrow(原版NBA JAM play-by-play播报员)的声音, 你会听到经典的流行语,外加一些专为本游戏录制的新评论。这款游戏让你重温旧日辉煌&&并超越旧作!
版本 1.0.55 中的新功能
NBA JAM IS READY FOR A NEW SEASON! The NBA heats up on Christmas Day, so we&re making sure all you hoops fans can share the joy of BOOMSHAKALAKA with friends!
Update now for these new features:
& Enjoy more action on the court with iOS5 support!
& Stay connected to other ballers with Origin
& Get your game-on with Game Center
&若下载得到的文件为 .zip 压缩文件,请手动修改扩展名为 .ipa 即可。
请使用 iTunes、 等工具安装本站软件,建议使用
下载、安装、管理您机器上的 ipa
本站软件大都转载自 apptrackr,威锋等网站,仅为方便网友,如侵犯到您的合法利益,请联系我们。
本站从网上收集的一些商业软件仅供学习、试用,请于下载后 24 小时内删除,并自行购买。
试用本站下载软件需要先越狱,然后安装 AppSync,否则无法安装使用。【】
我猜你还喜欢  后续更新:
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
还是开不了 大头模式啊
这游戏是IP4里我最最喜欢游戏
用好补丁后原来转会更新过的名单会回到最原始的版本~求解~ 管理员回复: 应该吧
老大,能不能做一个免越狱的补丁啊? 管理员回复: 可以
我进了游戏不定时就会跳出来呀 求解
我打开不到下载地址的????? 管理员回复: 115 有问题,已反
。。。。怎么安装出现错误。。。。。哭。。。。管理员能解决下不。。。 管理员回复: 可能你没越狱,如果越狱了,那应该是下载过程出错了,重新下载。具体啥错误说出来有利于更快解决问题。
minicatjimmy
这个游戏太让人怀旧了,我眼前似乎浮现出一个少年每天浪迹90年代中期某高档街机厅的那些岁月……
]k法用115下d,可不可以提供e的下dBY,xx。 管理员回复: 已提供
老大果然速度,刚刚那边看到有更新了,过来刷新了两下,果然看到了,赞
这个是1.0.1版本的 Cydia上的51ipa里的解锁补丁显示是1.0版本的啊 貌似不行啊 管理员回复: 补丁版本是 1.1
谢谢管理员的回复 bugs wars也更新了 我厚着脸皮需求一下 非常感谢管理员 管理员回复: NBA 更新到世界版了,补丁测试可用。bugs wars 也更新了。
这个破解版本的跟上个版本不一样 上个是world版 这个应该是美版 而且安装这个卸载原来那个旧版本之后 再安装全人物补丁是无效的重新安装什么的 都试过了 跪求解决方法 管理员回复: 上次的是世界版....马上重新传一
怎么没有ipad版本的? 管理员回复: 暂时还没有哦
典事玩到第5r油顺
玩了4天,感觉爱不释手
想问下 有破解版吗 管理员回复: 你要全解锁的?
典事玩到第5r油顺
真的很好玩、果断删掉原来的NBA游戏、
太有爱了。。。果断下。。
人气:34863
人气:13071
人气:16950
人气:13365
人气:35884
人气:105164
人气:86031
人气:78315
人气:76213
人气:71459
人气:70182
人气:59358
人气:55535
人气:54819to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy NBA 2K15
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-17%$59.99$49.79 USD
"A stunning and packed basketball sim, with a PC version finally on a par with consoles."
Read the full review .
About This Game
Nominated for 70 'Game of the Year' Awards, the NBA 2K franchise returns with NBA 2K15, our most true-to-life NBA experience yet.
Now, for the first time in franchise history, the PC version of NBA 2K15 will be a fully featured Next-Gen experience.
Featuring NBA MVP Kevin Durant on the cover and an eclectic soundtrack curated by internationally-renowned artist and producer, Pharrell Williams, NBA 2K15 hits the court with unprecedented life-like graphics, ultra-realistic NBA gameplay, and more.
It’s up to you to claim your destiny.
GAMEPLAY
With full controller support on PC, NBA 2K15 features a number of significant gameplay improvements, including approximately 5,000 new animations, all-new defensive AI, shooting systems, new team-specific play sets, and more control over rebounding, steals, and blocks, making players feel engaged in every basketball decision and action.
An upgraded broadcast-style presentation hosted by Ernie Johnson and Shaq delivers authentic commentary and analysis to the action.
MyCAREER
Experience the life of an NBA player in an all-new storyline.
MyPARK
Take your MyPLAYER online in this massive-multiplayer playground mode.
MyTEAM
Build your fantasy dream team with cards from every era by earning a collection of MyTEAM cards.
PC Exclusives
o Steamworks
o Steam Achievements
o Steam Cloud
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better (SSE3 or later)
Memory: 2 or more GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible (512 MB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 50 or more GB available space
Sound Card: 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Keyboard or dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2010.
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
Memory: 4 or more GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11.0 compatible (2 GB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 50 or more GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications used on or in this product are trademarks, copyrights designs and other forms of intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. (C) 2014 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
187.6 hrs on record
Stephen Hawking thinks AI is going to spell the end of mankind in the far future, apparently, but rest assured ladies and gentlemen. Play 150+ hours of this game and you'll learn that if IN THE YEAR 2014-15, BASKETBALL SIMULATOR VIDEO GAME AI IS INCAPABLE OF REPLICATING NORMAL BLOODY FLOOR SPACING IN A BASKETBALL SIMULATOR VIDEO GAME, THEN WE HAVE A VERY LONG TIME BEFORE THE END OF HUMANITY IS UPON US, MR.HAWKING. MY CAT COULD UNDERSTAND FLOOR SPACING BETTER THAN THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THIS GAME. Summary of the gameplay in NBA 2K15: Opening Tip - Win every time because the AI is incapable of timing its jump.First possession - Try to pass to open 3 point shooter, 3 point shooter AI ignores common-sense, runs into middle of the key where there are 3 other players. Pass gets aimed into cluster of players. Turnover.Opposition Possession - You play good defense, you don't allow any easy scores. The AI holds the ball until the shot clock runs down to 4 seconds, then isolates their best player. Despite having a hand in the AI's face and terrible shot selection, the opposition will somehow make a 3 pointer as the shot clock expires.2nd Possession - You move the ball around, avoiding the cheese as much as possible. Open 3 point shot to tie the game off a good screen, Steph Curry shooting. Despite the open shot for an excellent shooter, your shot will clank off the back rim and fall directly into the hands of your center. You fake a shot, try to get the defender up, and your center, I.E. LaMarcus Aldridge, an all-star and one of the best players at his position, will miss a wide-open layup. Opposition Possession - You'll play excellent on-ball defense, but your AI defender will stand in one position and allow their player to get an open layup/dunk. If your center rotates, it will be completely pointless, because every time your center contests a shot, there's either a foul or a ridiculous contested layup make.3rd Possession - By this point you're fustrated that you're down 4-0 despite doing nothing wrong. You pass to your power forward who has a ridiculous bumped up post-fadeaway rating, and exploit the overpowered post-offense system in the game. Congrats, you just cheesed your way to your first bucket.Opposition Possession - Opposition finally misses a shot! It's too bad your center doesn't offensive rebound for them, 6-2. By now you're so angry that you can't be bothering risking getting cheesed again, so for the rest of the game you just use your best post player and best 3 point shooter and throw up shots 5-6 seconds into the shot clock all game.Now rinse and repeat for 150 hours, pay $50 for VC so you can buy some over-priced and usually useless packs for your MyTeam. If you're lucky, you'll get David Lee or maybe, just maybe, Anthony Davis, who despite being a current top 3 NBA player, is incapable of making an open layup in this game.I wish I could say it gets better when you play online, and in many ways, the AI becomes a lesser factor for starters. However, everyone you play will be a 2K cheeser. I'm not exaggerating, literally everyone I've played is a cheeser. They will exploit the zig-zag 3 pointers, they will abuse the post, they will try to take charges at every chance they get (especially when you're dribbling up the court), every shot will fall their way and every shot you take will clank off the rim, wide open or not.
Especially with Kobe, apparently he shoots 25% on any jump shot in this game. You'll get about 70% of your poin in this game, alley-oops are a higher percentage shot than open 3-pointers. You get given a choice around half- stick to your principals and keep playing a clean game on your half, and lose by 25 points or more. Or, you could stoop to their level, and cheese them back, exploiting their own techniques. and maybe have a small chance of winning. MyGM is a brilliant game mode and i too bad you can buy your way to winning regardless. EDIT - Also in MyGM, terrible players will demand trades because they're coming off the bench. I had SHANE LARKIN demand I trade him because I wasn't starting him over 91 overall Dante Exum. WHEN WOULD THAT EVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE? Joel Embiid demanded a trade because he &wasn't happy with his usage rate& even though I was giving him 33 minutes a game and he was averaging 27ppg. Every starter was unhappy with their usage rate, every bench player is unhappy with their minutes and &organisational role&. Extremely unrealistic in that regard.AND MYCAREER. If you don't start yourself off with $20-$50 of VC, you are in for a hell of a grind my friend. I'm talking 3 minutes a game, 100 VC a match struggle here, and upgrades aren' usually around 2000 VC for a single upgrade. They took away a lot of the customization this year and restricted player overalls extremely, allowing only 1 upgrade per 7 games played once you hit the upgrade cap. Which is somewhat good for MyP but it's not like that even matters anyway because everyone on mypark just uses 7 foot small forwards with maxed out athleticism, so they have massive height advantage and the same speed as a 6'1 point guard (seriously, what the hell 2K?). Your teammates won't take open shots. I once got benched for about 15 games for literally no reason while averaging 37ppg, 12asp and 7rpg (Because I brought my way there, like a complete knob jockey). For some reason your assistant coach follows you to any team you go to, as well. In my 7th season, I still get called &Rookie& and every contract season is the exact same. It's literally like they expect you to rage quit after 10 games.But all above all, the gameplay is worth playing, and is why you put up with this dog poop. It's actually a fun game under all the glaringly obvious flaws and easily the most realistic basketball simulator I've ever played. Lot's of fun playing with friends (but I guarantee all your friends are on console, correct)?Don't expect anything to get fixed either. 2K won't listen to a damn thing you say, because they know there isn't any realistic competition on the basketball game market. Despite this, customers actually consider buying NBA Live, a god-awful piece of utter f**k-sauce, because this game is so fustrating. Yes, 2K, you treat your customers so poorly that they would consider buying a game made by EA over your overpriced garbage. Hell, if NBA Live was on PC, I'd take it into consideration if they made a half decent game. The 2K producers are decent enough people. People like Ronnie 2K, LD2K, all interact with the community, release fairly generous locker codes, listen to w thus why it fustrates me so much that they don't fix the frustrating bugs and cheesy animations. I'm certainly not one to whinge and moan about a game like this. I've played plenty of buggy, unplayable, sometimes just flat out terrible games, but when I pay $89 USD for a game (Roughly $110 Australian), I and this game has so much potential to be an enjoyable experience, it's just the little things that are holding it back from reviews like this one.9/10, I'm probably going to buy 2K16 and go through the exact same ???? again.
Was this review helpful?
266.9 hrs on record
A real fan of NBA,the pure love of basketball:)))
Start my nba2k carrer at NBA2k9 ,the cover of Garnett:)
I gonna recommand this awesome work if u r a fan of NBA.its the best. it was totally diffcult for PC players
Next-Gen experience of nba 2k series before the 2k15.
Have played almost 220+ hours ,have tried all game modes,nice work,MG,MC.MT,MP:)))Its the most true-to-life NBA experience,the roster updates with the real NBA .And could watch the 2KTV to know more about this game and others' players' videos.U could get VC in any game modes use VC to upgrade ur player in MC or MP or to buy clothes or other gears even the movement of some famous star player.And u can download the mobile app named My NBA 2K15 u could get VC every day and could play several simple modes on ur mp.
And the soundtrack powered by Pharrell Williams.its really nice :)))))
Pre-purchase in Sep.Two times uddates up to now .But still some bugs exsist .The most one is the Jersey of the classic team. Hope its will be fixed.
The network is bad. I dunno if that status cuz of my network in here china.Sometime cant connect to 2k ,and some time diconnect when u play multiplay modes even the race almost ended....
Hold the firmly belief that 2K will featured the next work with
Next-Gen experience :))))))Thx 2K.
Was this review helpful?
520.5 hrs on record
Great game, the n°1 sports simulation those days.ProsAwesome graphicsGood comments, many player voicesGood soundtrackNice menusNice gameplayMany ways of playing basket-ballConsStill some sh... bugsSomewhat unbalanced career modeRather poor franchise management mode (many texts instead of voices)Randomly poor server accessIn any case, don't hesitate to buy it if you're looking for an excellent sports sim.
Was this review helpful?
75.0 hrs on record
best 2k game yet especially now that the next gen version has come to pc... 10/10
Was this review helpful?
118.0 hrs on record
Best Basketball game everPros-Good graphics-Good gameplay-Good soundsCons-Online features not enjoyable due to server/lag problems9/10
Was this review helpful?
5.6 hrs on record
Short Review: This game is really good but it has a few issues!.. I do recommend this.Anyways, this is an amazing simulator!First thing I love is the graphics, they're just awesome! Apparently they're not as good as 2K14 but this is my first NBA 2K game so I cannot comment on previous titles.At the start of this game the create a player or whatever it's called. The options are pretty detailed The faces look extremely human-like except from the weirdly shaped, ugly ears.No height adjusters, limited hair options and nothing like tattoos but this isn't The Sims, I understand.- Once I got into the game, I wanted to learn how to play the game obviously, It took me about 5 minutes to find the tutorials. I found everything fluent except the defending, it was a little awkward at first but after practising it works amazingly.-When in-game, It's a little frustraiting to begin with but with a little slider tweaking and camera adjustments, I found this extremely enjoyable.The Controller layout is hard at first but it feels fluent eventually, I didn't bother with a mouse and keyboard/keypad as I am aware this is a console game and it's probably tweaked for them.The only bad things about this are the constant videos, the 43.6GB game size is massive, I'm pretty certain 10GB must be videos. And whilst the other team has the ball, It can be a little confusing to know what player you are.- The loading screens are pretty long but they have hidden them with a pre-game news report which kind of hides them, I do like this feature!I'll be back to playing now but I haven't seen any bugs just about yet, I will most likely update this if I find any!-- I recommend this if you like basketball, I have no idea about the NBA nor how it works but this is a nice simulator.Overall 8 / 10: Large file sizes, awkward cameras but amazing visuals, physics and nice character creations.
Was this review helpful?
58.0 hrs on record
After reading the reviews, I noticed how many people complained about the online issues. But to me, its completely fine. SOmetimes it takes a few minutes to find a game, sometimes it takes a few seconds. There were no issues at all for myPark, although sometimes they are random players just standing there doing nothing. Other than that, everthing works great, its just like like console version(for me personally)9/10 would buy again
Was this review helpful?
30.3 hrs on record
Decent gameplay, realistic, and competitive. Buying this game was a Smoove move.
Was this review helpful?
129.2 hrs on record
If you have the system to run NBA 2k15, you're going to love this game.
Avid NBA 2k fans will appreciate and already be familiar with the flow of the gameplay, animations, presentation, and alot of small touches added to this years version of the game.
I'm convinced everyone will really be blown away by the graphics, as it's easily the best basketball game graphically the gaming world has ever seen.
Finally, a next gen sports game that rivals (and totally exceeds in sweetness) its console counterparts.
Well worth the money.
I see myself playing many more hours,
Was this review helpful?
44.6 hrs on record
Accidentally sold my Golden Curry in the Auctions for 500MT.10/10 best basketball sim ever.
Was this review helpful?
132.8 hrs on record
HOW THAT DUDE MAKE IT?? THERE WAS 5 PPL ON HIM
Was this review helpful?
335.6 hrs on record
Fyou 2k.OFFLINE: removed the ability to simulate into current NBA schedule with real NBA statsONLINE: Empty parks half the time, empty recs 99% of the time, same people you play against everyday for the most part, people who know how you play will back out immediately so they don't lose (because of this, impossible to do rivals + the empty parks and limited population), you're basically forced to add a million friends just so you can join off their servers, hacked players who are 8ft+ tall, hacked NBA skins and attributes, can't ever find people on all-star team up, rigged mycareer where you miss with perfect releases just so your teammates can tell you a life story about bad games during the cut scenes,
same people you face in online quick match most of the time, zig zag exploit at 3pt line (they supposedly patched it, nope still present), 60 fps cap online (o rly?), etc
Was this review helpful?
70.6 hrs on record
If you ever wanted to know the feelings of being black and able to dunk a basketball, this game is for you.
Was this review helpful?
17.8 hrs on record
Buy NBA 2k15 Jimmy!
Was this review helpful?
192.0 hrs on record
Sadly, the multiplayer experience is weak, but there are some communities in myPark, myTeam, etc. that you should join to maximize your experience. Otherwise everything else is perfect, best 2k to date! :) (My fave current gen game was prob 2k12)
Was this review helpful?
315.5 hrs on record
Fix the ????ing servers
Was this review helpful?
42.1 hrs on record
The main problem with this game for me as someone who purely wants to play the myplayer mode (so the only component I will be reviewing) is the presence of rubberbanding.Nothing like stretching out a lead to suddenly have your whole team go cold and start missing even simple open lay-ups so the game can keep the game close and 'exciting'.At first this wasn't as issue but as time went on it has just become more grating to me as I have put more hours into the game. If you are a fan of the mechanic then you can completely ignore this review and i'm sure you will find a lot of entertainment from the game.For me rubberbanding has no place in video games period, it is just used as a crutch by developers who don't want to invest in coding a fully working and scaling ai.Beyond that I have also found I have to carry my team almost every game for a win to be possible. Nothing like playing against a high level player like Durant and having him run all over your team so you have to work your butt off containing him to then sign on with him next season and have them brick open chances continuously game after game.
Was this review helpful?
25.9 hrs on record
Really great that they added the next gen features to the PC edition this year. It makes the game a lot more fun to play. Recommend this game because it's one of those games you can spend hours upon hours on and never gets old. The only negative this game has is that gameplay seems to be a bit more derpy than 2K14. Overall great game though.
Was this review helpful?
36.9 hrs on record
Solid Basketball Sim as to be expected from 2k. Now on Par with the Console versions. Looks Great and plays great for the most part.Even though I recommend the game I'll list some things that need fixing or improving either via patch or for 2k16. Mostly for MyPlayer/MyCareerGeneral N!ggles Easy Shots/Layups missed, and absurd AI logic. Missing easy layups is self explanatory, absurd AI logic is a competent 3-point shooter passing up an open three to drive two steps then pull up for a shot contested by the PF and C. Contact between players will often not initiate at all due to certain animations, this causes players to &ice-skate& around a bit and also things
Pick and Roll is a bit hit and miss with the opponent AI player actually getting screened.FOOT VIOLATIONS Patch the game, make it so they're actually called instead of losing the ball then the defender (who should have been called for kicked-ball) taking the ball away off the floor for an easy dunk.Teammate AI Specifically defender rotations, often teammates will rotate away from their direct opponent leaving them wide open expecting YOU to defend them from the other side of the key/floor. Teammate AI also (for the most part) refuse to rotate to protect the rim. If an opposing player beats you or a teammate defending on the perimeter, your C and/or PF more often than not will just watch the player fly in for an easy layup or dunk.Excessive animations
Getting stuck in animations is an inherent problem with this game and even with the past iterations somewhat. Don't get me wrong the animations in the game look and are mocapped brilliantly but if I'm driving to the hoop only to suddenly get brick walled by a defender I dont want to get stuck in an animation as I struggle to maintain possession of the ball for literally 2.5-3 seconds IN THE KEY. Doesnt happen often but it's infuriating when you cant pass out/ move out until the animation finishes. I do want actual proof of this but I'm convinced the game will restrict your movement on defense and offense at certain times (regardless of current stamina) so that an opposing player can make an easy shot or so you get blocked or can't drive, could just be low myplayer ratings.
Was this review helpful?
8.6 hrs on record
What was missing in 2K14 is in this game. Compared to console 2K14 was missing a lot. This is a great game and for the sale of 40 dollars its a great buy.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: NBA 2K15
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 Oct, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 ps图层怎样解锁 的文章

随机推荐