DiRTpokemon showdownn grid2 哪个配置高

GRID和DIRT2真不厚道 一开就要占2G C盘 可以转移重放的路径吗?_显卡吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:857,914贴子:
GRID和DIRT2真不厚道 一开就要占2G C盘 可以转移重放的路径吗?收藏
1.95G对于我装完系统后game for windows live 后就剩5.3G 然后又减少2G空间 ……每次玩完都要删除 而且有点很乱 制造很多垃圾文件 删除完回放文件后 4.9G 我纳闷还有400多MB去哪里了 用完一键清理 居然清理了300多M 的垃圾文件 变回5.2几G 这不是折磨我弱小的C盘吗?可以转换路径吗? 或者不让他创建?听说建立一个什么同名文件 然后改为只读?但是貌似文件原来的属性就是只读饿?
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Grid 2
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends 2 January
-50%$29.99$14.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Grid 2 Reloaded Edition
Includes 11 items:
GRID 2, GRID 2 - Bathurst Track Pack, GRID 2 - Classic GRID Pack, GRID 2 - Drift Pack, GRID 2 - GTR Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Headstart Pack, GRID 2 - IndyCar Pack, GRID 2 - McLaren Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Peak Performance Pack, GRID 2 - Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack, GRID 2 - Super Modified Pack
-50%$49.99$24.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$34.39 USD
Buy GRID 2 All In DLC Pack
Includes 10 items:
GRID 2 - Bathurst Track Pack, GRID 2 - Classic GRID Pack, GRID 2 - Drift Pack, GRID 2 - GTR Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Headstart Pack, GRID 2 - IndyCar Pack, GRID 2 - McLaren Racing Pack, GRID 2 - Peak Performance Pack, GRID 2 - Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack, GRID 2 - Super Modified Pack
-50%$34.99$17.49 USD
"If you have ever dreamed about getting behind the wheel of a Touring Car and hurtling down Miami at near 300km/h this is definitely a game for you."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
27 November
It's sale time on Steam and while our wallets take a collective battering I'm here to tell you of some even more sales to whet your appetite.
GRID 2 and all DLC is currently 50% off, and to help you on your way, the Steam Store is
17 October
This weekend you'll be able to play GRID 2 for absolutely nothing, completely free!
Simply fire up Steam, hit install and away you go.
To coincide with this we've also got some
on GRID 2, including 75% off the full game, 50% off the Reloaded edition and 50% off al the All-in pack.
The free weekend is currently running and will continue to do so until Sunday 19th October, 1PM PST.
Happy racing!
Steam Big Picture
About This Game
Be fast, be first and be famous as the race returns in GRID 2, the sequel to the BAFTA-award winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2’s new TrueFeel(TM) Handling system which powers edge of control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. The next generation of the EGO Game Technology Platform delivers genre-defining visuals and jaw-dropping damage as you prove yourself across three continents in a new, evolving world of motorsport.
Earn fame, fans and fortune as you blaze your way to the top in intense, relentless races on licensed circuits, beautifully realised city streets and lethal mountain roads. GRID 2 will also set the new standard for multiplayer racing with innovative modes, an entirely separate progression system and deep integration with RaceNet, the free online extension for Codemasters Racing games.
Grid 2 Is Racing, Redefined.
The race comes alive with GRID 2’s TrueFeel(TM) Handling system for edge-of-control exhilaration
Prove yourself against advanced AI in aggressive, blockbuster races packed with wow moments
Blaze your way to the top of a new world of motorsport
An extensive and separate online campaign redefines multiplayer racing games plus full RaceNet integration
Powered by Codemasters’ EGO Game Technology Platform for jaw-dropping damage and stunning visuals, GRID 2 sets the standard for technical excellent in racing.
Race a handpicked selection of iconic cars that represent the best in automotive engineering from the last 40 years
Take on challenging licensed tracks, stunningly realised city streets and lethal mountain roads
Prove yourself by entering and winning events across three continents
Race Immersion Technology immerses you in the race like never before
The long-awaited sequel to the BAFTA-winning, multi-million selling Race Driver: GRID
System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 15 GB HD space
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 / AMD HD2600 / NVIDIA Geforce 8600
DirectX(R): 11
Sound: Direct X compatible soundcard
Additional: Broadband Internet connection
Additional Supported Graphics Cards: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel Graphics 5200.
AMD Radeon HD2600 or higher, HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series.
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series: AMD Fusion A8 or higher.
Recommended
OS: Windows Vista 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i7/AMD Bulldozer
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 15 GB HD space
Video Card: Intel Graphics 5200 / AMD HD6000 Series / Nvidia GTX500 Series minimum 1GB RAM
DirectX(R): 11
Sound: Direct X compatible soundcard
Additional: Broadband Internet connection
Minimum:
Processor: 2GHz
Memory: 4GB Memory
Graphics: 256MB*
Hard Drive:11GB HD space
Other Requirements: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series and NVIDIA 1xx series.
Recommended:
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 8GB Memory
Graphics: 1GB*
Hard Drive: 11GB HD space
(C) 2012 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (&Codemasters&). All rights reserved. “GRID”(R), &Codemasters&(R), “Ego”(R) and the Codemasters logo are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “Codemasters Racing”(TM) and “RaceNet”(TM) are trademarks of Codemasters. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. This game is NOT licensed by or associated with the FIA or any related company. Unauthorized copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by Codemasters.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
24.3 hrs on record
Game is good but i don't recommend it for a few reasons unless it's on sale or you can get it from a trader:_ &Racenet& If you want to do the global challenges or fully enjoy the multiplayer experience you need to have an account, like the rival thing. I thought your Steam friends are your rivals but no no, only racenets friends are your rivals._ DLC you have not many cars unless you buy the dlc, also some circuits are only available after you buy overpriced DLC (5$, 6$, 10$)_ Your car is made of ????ing polysteren when your opponents car are made of titanium. Ram them while taking a turn you fly away, stick behind them but keep accelerating you'll go at their speed and they wont even flinch. If they ram you during a turn you can be sure you'll loose control of your vehicle. If they're behind you pushing and you try to slow down or break you'll loose control, if you keep at your pace the back of your car will go sideways until you loose control. Driving a muscle car and getting hit by a roadster still makes you fly + damage your vehicle. _ Drift cars, the worst thing in this game and there's plenty of race to do with these. The cars keep oversteering._ Pinball effect, if you hit a wall you'll bounce on the ramp on the other side of the road._ Sometimes if you're against the wall and hit a cone your car will explode._ Opponents are driving at your speed, if you're slow they'll be slow. If you're ahead of them they'll catch up with you no matter how perfect you're racing._ Except for you there's never any crash, if you're causing a pile up you'll be the only one ending up off road. The opponents will follow their racing lanes no matter what's happening ahead.I think that pretty much sums up why i can't recommend this game, maybe these seem like small things but when every races you're the only one loosing control (and not just a little) once there's frictions between you and your opponent that you have to restart or
go back in time every time it gets irritating.About the good things of this game?_ Graphics are pretty neat_ Different kind of events (Touge, Race, Time Attack, Drifts, Endurance, Takeover etc)_ Car customisation_ Decent career mode.
Was this review helpful?
22.4 hrs on record
GRID 2 tries to bring a sort of story element to its career progression. Longtime fans of Codemasters’ racing games might remember the TOCA Race Driver series implementing the same idea. In regards to GRID 2, it’s about one American billionaire called Patrick Callahan, who is launching a new franchise – World Series Racing (WSR) – and has noticed your dazzling skills in the game’s opening introduction race. From there, you become the material to promote WSR across the world and are given the challenge to bring more people to the sport. How do you do this? By beating all the other rivals around the world.An assortment of events populate each season in GRID 2. For example, the first season is set in America and involves racing from point A to point B, but then you move to season three, which is set in Asia and includes events like Touge and Drifting. Along the way you’ll also get to participate in elimination races and overtake challenges. It’s fantastic that the game is throwing a varied amount of events at the player. Making your way through the seasons introduces more powerful cars. Even though GRID 2 includes around 45 cars, it manages to cover a range of types.AI, for the most part, is good and feels to have been given an aggressive characteristic, as these racers aren’t afraid to grind metal with metal with the player. Codemasters has managed to pinpoint that line between realism and arcade racing, allowing anyone who enjoys racing games but isn’t into those that try to represent a serious realism of the sport to come to GRID 2 and get in with humble ease. Online multiplayer is great fun. Players can set up their own playlist of events and what cars to use. At first, the online is limited with its vehicle selection, since the online multiplayer has its own level-up system. Hitting a target level will unlock more cars, which you can then purchase with the earnings you get from taking part in race events online.GRID 2 is a fantastic looking game on the PC. The cars look great and tracks shine with plenty of details. Sound design is brilliant, with loud, roaring car engines blasting out, giving that sense of power coming from high-performance cars.The return of the GRID franchise isn’t as ground-breaking as I would have hoped, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a great racer.
Was this review helpful?
12.7 hrs on record
This review is focused on the singleplayer aspect of this game.Pros:- Fairly nice to look at- Good sound design- Bathurst- Decent length careerCons:- Handling inferior to the original GRID- I have seen better AI in N64 racing games- AI vehicles are also far stronger than player vehicle, which causes trouble with the high likelihood of AI colliding with player- Rubbing against a wall while turning a corner may result in a sudden outbreak of the Flips- No longer has the 'build your own racing team' style of the original, which I feel makes the game less appealing- Have to pay extra for Bathurst (and on that note, there is quite a catalogue of DLC which indicates that a decent amount of content was cut from the game for DLC, the same problem was had with DiRT 3.)This is not really a bad game. However, it is inferior to its predecessor- your money would be much better spent on that.Still could be worth picking up on sale if you are a fan of the series though.
Was this review helpful?
29.3 hrs on record
The biggest issue with GRID 2 (and GRID 1 to an extent) is how much of a realist are you?If realism and or simulation of how race cars really handle is important to you, then GRID 2 is the worst of the bunch.A comparision I like to make on how the cars feel in Grid 2 is with Ridge Racer as the handling in GRID 2 follows the same overly eager grip that allows you to take a 90 degree turn at 120 mph. While the realism of GRID 2 is no where as dumbed down as a title like Ridge Racer, it IS pretty basic. If you have ANY experience in driving an automobile over 90 mph, then you will knowthat the cars in GRID 2 do not behave realistically at all.Graphically the game is fine. Nice effects that don't bog my system down.However, the gameplay and races themselves tend to get stale rather quickly.Once you have raced a certain type of race don't expect to see much difference in setup, length or quality of the AI from race to race either.The AI doesn't &get better& or any such luck, what you start with is what you get.The multiplayer in GRID 2 is dead (in the US at least) and has been for a long time.I have yet to find one single multiplayer session located in the US and no one ever joined any sessions I created.In the U.K. their seems to be a bigger following to non-oval type racing and so you can usually find more multiplayer options, but not many Steam users are willing to fiddle with Steam settings to get locked into U.K. race servers.All and all, GRID 2 was a big step back in the series with features missing, or massive DLC to get the whole package required.I hear GRID Autosport (Grid 2.5?) is a step back to the Grid 1 roots, but to be honest GRID 2 destroyed my faith in the GRID franchise to keep me away from any hope of liking it again anytime soon.If you are looking for a good arcade racer, GRID 2 is fine in short bursts.However, if you are the type to invest in a wheel and pedals and know the difference in how a car handles with or without automatic gear box, then I would stay away from GRID 2.
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
Its a very good game though for me not as good as the Grid One was. I just like more simulation than it's in this part. The grid one gave a choice in multiplayer. This one does not. Anyway, playability is still very good, competition and player development makes it almost imposible to stop playing the effect &just one more race& is definitely there, then you become a new car and have to test it and so on. Easy to play, hard to master. And nobody should be angry that it is not an Gran Tourismo or a Forza. Graphics 7/10, Sound 8/10, Gameplay 9/10. Arcade 70% Simulation 30% Gameplay isnt the most important
thing for me but I give it a nine out of 10 score because of the DLC politics.
Was this review helpful?
10.3 hrs on record
GRID 2 is a OK racer for the price IS THE GAME WORTH IT?The game is oke for a price under 10 dollar/euro more than that and you will regret your purchace.the game was pretty much dead but with the free weekend new life was blown in the multiplayer.the hadeling model is oke, and the fact that there is no in car view can be lived with.i hope as the game is free for a weekend that racers will apricatie the game and see it's potention.PROS- good single player- good looking graphics- controller support CONS- to much micro transactions- multiplayer is pretty dead- handeling pretty bad- little cdustomizationthe game is a 7/10
Was this review helpful?
63.2 hrs on record
starts ok but cars are ridiculously loose at the rear end, and become undrivable like a real car as they get faster, and the sensitivity of the throttle doesnt seem to work if you are using pedals.
Was this review helpful?
23.8 hrs on record
Well, Codemasters, I have been racing with you since Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0, V8 Supercars 2 and now in the present: coming from F1-2010 to 2013 I felt like a change, and decided over Dirt 3 that I buy Grid 2. First I will start with the cons. -Firstly, NO DRIVERS CAM? What kind of racing game doesn't have that!? Even Colin Mcrae which was a 2000s' era game had it! I get the feeling this isn't a simulation game but more of an arcade. -Secondly yes the realism. The damage model is excellent, smashing into things has never been so fun. But lacks, tire wear and rain? Can't change car setups in career mode unless its hidden? I have looked.-Thirdly Racenet... I am logged in, but I cannot for the life of me, figure out why my times don't show on the friend scoreboard in career mode, I have tried logging out and back in but no cigar. As a competitive racer, I is sad about this.-Lastly the price of the All In DLC is way too expensive for a game which is now dead. By dead I mean, I cannot find a single online race. I won't waste money on unlocking cars I cannot use.OK now for the pros!-Firstly I'm more of a grippy guy so seeing a variety of cars is great! I get such a rush from using the Caterham, it grips so well and it flies. -The graphics are beautiful and at max settings I never dip below 60fps-The career mode. What can I say, an immersive story in which you are a racer working up through the ranks with goodies like unlocking cars
watching the protagonist gain social media attention and fans, The AI provide a challenge even though I have yet to lose a race or even finish second (Hard difficaulty, damage on, flashbacks on)My conclusions is, as a racing fan who always leaned towards Formula One, it was nice to get back to actual road cars. Please remember this is my review, my opinion. I'm sure you think differently and you will let me know in the comments.
Was this review helpful?
27.4 hrs on record
While I enjoyed my time with GRID 2 (playing the campaign to completion), I can't in good conscience recommend it as a good example of a racing game.The odds in the game are pretty much stacked against you every which-way. If an opponent touches you your car will, nine times out of ten, spin out and you lose a ridiculous amount of ground. However, if YOU touch an opponent, you'll still receive the brunt of the damage and time lost. The AI relies wholly on rubber-banding too - drive badly, they will be more forgiving, drive well, and they'll go toe to toe with you. The gamemodes are generally enjoyable. The problem is how the game creates progression late-game. Instead of new tracks, the game simply extends old ones, or, by season 5, makes you do the same 6 mile course three times over. This wears thin quickly, and the endgame feels more like a grind than an edge-of-your-seat world championship.The game looks nice, the tracks are nice - hell, the cars are nice (if you're prepared to drop upwards of $5 to use the good ones). But when the actual gameplay is as infuriating as GRID 2 is, it really isn't worth your time/money - particularly at full price. I happpened across my copy in a Humble Bundle, and I'd be wary of paying any more than the $4 I shelled out for that bundle on this game alone.
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
I have not played a lot of racing games on pc, but I can say Grid 2 is one of the best I have tried. I hear a lot of complaints about it being not realistic enough, but for me that's just fine (after all my favorite racing series is the F Zero series). I have not played its predecessor but I can say that I do enjoy Grid 2 quite a bit. I am having trouble putting into words what I like about Grid 2, after all I cant even describe what sets it apart from other racing games. I can say however, that I have not noticed anything &wrong& with the game per se. It ran good for me, it was easy to learn, and it was fun to play, and in the end, are those not the most important aspects of a game? I cant tell you why you should be interested in Grid 2, but if you are a fan, you've got to at least give it a look. I cant guarantee you wont be disappointed. But you will never know until you try.
Was this review helpful?
9.2 hrs on record
I played through single player with my Logitech G27 Racing Wheel. I didn't try playing it with a controller, but I do know that this game is designed to be controller friendly.I found this game to give a really fun racing experience without being punishingly difficult or realistic. Unlike games that are designed to be simulations first, it really feels like GRID 2 is designed to be a fun game first.The fun comes from a few things. First of all, the racing does really feel &intense& - this comes through thanks to all the great visuals and sounds. It's not easy to describe, but there's just loads of polish on the overall aesthetic. The wide variety of levels and locations really helps here as well.Second of all, they have lots of little ways to prevent you from getting frustrated. My favorite mechanic is the flashback mechanic - it basically lets you rewind time to undo a mistake you made. This is really great because not only does it prevent you from going &oh no, I need to restart the whole race...&, it also gives you the opportunity to learn much more quickly. There's a limit to how many times you can do this so it doesn't make the game too easy. Furthermore, they have a wide range of difficulty settings for all levels of experience. I have only played a few racing games and found the Easy difficulty to be decently challenging without being frustrating. Finally, they have this guy who is talking to you all the time who will ocassionally offer useful suggestions and keep you focused on what to do during a race (and it doesn't get annoying, in my opinion).Third, the overarching story of trying to get fame for the WSR feels like a pretty significant goal. There's lots of different ways you can advance the story (for example, if you don't like a particular type of event you can focus on other types of events).My major issue with the game is that, towards the fourth WSR series, I felt like the content was becoming a bit same-y and it started to feel like a bit of a grind.Overall, if you are interested in having a fun racing experience as a change from a hardcore, realistic racing sim, this game is pretty fun. I haven't played many other PC games in the genre, though, so take this recommendation with a grain of salt.
Was this review helpful?
7.9 hrs on record
I tried this when it was a demo, and didn't like it then. I got this only as part of a humble bundle, and I still don't like it. Let me tell you why.-crappy controls-DLC required for full unlocks of progress in main game-crap AI opponents who slow down if you make mistakes and ride your rear if you don't-solo ho-hum hum drum craptastic racing experienceSkip it. You can find better for free. Much better.
Was this review helpful?
21.4 hrs on record
An arcade racing game. Great damage simulation. Yet another racing game tells you that drift is way better than grip.娱乐爽快的赛车游戏,里面的车损系统一直是我喜欢grid系列的原因之一。游戏里面漂移比抓地过弯快,所以必须得漂移╮(╯_╰)╭......
Was this review helpful?
13.1 hrs on record
Dear God, what have you done to GRID?Still insisting on finishing it as a fan, halfway through season 2 I realized they must've said something like ''Lets not bother with putting actual damage mechanics, simulation aspects from the original game, cockpit view etc, but instead, lets give the cars absurd physics and call it a simulation''.No matter which difficulty setting you're playing on (tried all), your car is your biggest opponent. It will constantly try to spin no matter what you do, just staying on the road is a challenge and it gets better and better when an opponent actually 'touches' your car, no matter which position, no matter what speed, say hello to the wall over there.I'll probably finish it for the sake of achievements and completion but hell, doing it with a vw golf because it's one of the few cars that manages to stay on the damned road is a shame...Screw graphics, go buy the original GRID, still beats this one.
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
I wannabe a RockstarI wannabe a DrifterI wannabe a SimulatorI wannabe a ArcaderThis racer wants to be everything but is only bad at everything. Terrible race tracks. Boring cars and terrible DLC model. &Real& damage but terrible physics. Every car feels like you're dragging ten tons of sand behind it. No fun race modes. This really is an almost there but terribly short of it racer. And of course, everything has a nice high contrast extra brown look. UGLY!Avoid this clunker.
Was this review helpful?
78.5 hrs on record
This game is surprisingly enjoyable, and it's pretty addictive if I say so myself!More arcade style gameplay than a sim, would love for more games to be like this :)
Was this review helpful?
29.9 hrs on record
If this game was a spoon, it would be a good spoon.
Was this review helpful?
33.4 hrs on record
I remember playing the Demo for the original Grid to death. I was blown away by the destruction engine and I could not get enough of the slow-mo cinematic totaling of my car. Well I never picked up the full release of the game, but I'm glad I got Grid 2. It's everything I expected from a modern racing sim. The cars handle well, the destruction and performance degradation feels visceral and justified and my god the game is gorgeous. It's not for everyone, but for other racing fans out there, you'd be missing out if you never played Grid 2.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
Wasn't sure what to think about this racing game. But when I started it, I was suprised by the nice graphics of the game. It looks absolutely amazing! Was always searching a racing game for the computer (before I played Gran Turismo on PS3) and finally found my replacement.Important to know, it's not a simulator with realistic physics, but an awesome arcade racer :-)
Was this review helpful?
9.0 hrs on record
That game has an amazing graphics and good cars. Online multiplayer is a nice addition to the game. We can't personalize the car to much but there's not really a problem, only if you like that option.You have a flashback power where you can come back in time. You can do that to master some corners or overtakes for example. Has a nice driving if you can manage the acelarator and brake at the same time. I really recommend this game if you like racing games.Graphics: 9/10Audio: 8/10Gameplay: 9/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 60 Steam Achievements
Title: GRID 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Sep, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Grid 2 Reloaded Edition
GRID 2 All In DLC Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 grid2 3dm 的文章

随机推荐