(介绍一下自己是怎样进行体育锻炼的)英语作文万能句子

帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文。(急需)_百度知道
帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文。(急需)
以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文。100字左右、
There are so many sports we can play these days, but among them, I like to play basketball best. I learnt to play it when I was 11 years old.Playing basketball can bring me some good friends, they have something in common with me, they always ask me
And we can always share our skills together. We learnt what teamwork is from playing basketball. Sometimes we watch NBA games together, my favourite NBA star is Yao Ming, he is very modest, too.We usually play basketball after school and on the weekends as well. I feel very happy when I pass my ball to my pals. We always cheer when we win the games.I hope I can play basketball as well as Yao Ming someday in the future.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My Favourite Sport My favourite sport is basketball as it is very exciting. I like basketball because the N.B.A. stars play very well. Basketball is very cheap and it is a good sport for our health. We can grow taller if we play basketball often. Also it keeps me fit. I play basketball three times a week. Most often I play it in my school. I often play it with my friends although I may play it myself. I feel very happy when I play basketball in school with my classmates. Sometimes I play basketball in the playground near my home. Basketball is very easy to play. If you play basketball very well, you can form a basketball team to take part in the competition. If you win the basketball competition, you will have the prize. You may become a famous basketball star.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如果你是一名体育老师,谈谈关于体育运动的益处。英语作文_百度知道
如果你是一名体育老师,谈谈关于体育运动的益处。英语作文
第二个你看看,我没打开,网速太慢了。。。。。。。。。你试试
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
对身体好:健康、体型好
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:初2运动会,80词左右。内用要求;1我最喜欢的运动是什么?&br/&2我最喜欢的体育明星是谁?3我通常每天锻炼几次 ?4通过运动,我收获了什么?
英语作文:初2运动会,80词左右。内用要求;1我最喜欢的运动是什么?2我最喜欢的体育明星是谁?3我通常每天锻炼几次 ?4通过运动,我收获了什么?
不区分大小写匿名
上网上一搜不就好了
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导求一篇介绍一项体育运动的英语作文50~70带有译文,快啊_百度知道
求一篇介绍一项体育运动的英语作文50~70带有译文,快啊
帮人帮到底吗我也没有多少积分
我有更好的答案
没有给分,还要英语作文,累死人了!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,题目:中学生面临太多的竞争和压力,体育锻炼的时间少了,身体素质下降,视力衰退,精力不足,请结合以下要求写一篇作文。要求:锻炼身体的好处:healthy,energy,strong.锻炼方式:outdoor,ball,games,swimming,activitives.
英语作文,题目:中学生面临太多的竞争和压力,体育锻炼的时间少了,身体素质下降,视力衰退,精力不足,请结合以下要求写一篇作文。要求:锻炼身体的好处:healthy,energy,strong.锻炼方式:outdoor,ball,games,swimming,activitives. 25
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文网 的文章

随机推荐