假设假如你是李华华,你的美国笔友对太极拳十分好奇,写信向你资询回复的英语

英语作文:假设你是李华。你的美国笔友写信说他很努力学习汉语,但说很难。请你回信告诉他怎么做。_百度知道
英语作文:假设你是李华。你的美国笔友写信说他很努力学习汉语,但说很难。请你回信告诉他怎么做。
提问者采纳
you need to make yourself like chinese.
Thirdly!Use chinese as much as possible you as you can,it&#39,don&#39:
Secondly,start with talking with chinese,the pronouce of chinese is at afriad,get the first step,so keep on learningDear Friend(美国人的名字)
It is said even an expert was just a beginner.Being a chinese,I admitted that chinese language is really tough.Here are some suggestions.You ars very classic and fun to learn
提问者评价
嗯 谢谢了…
参考资料:
一字一字打的 望采纳~
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假设你是李华,你的美国笔友对太极拳十分好奇,写信向你资询回复的英语_百度知道
假设你是李华,你的美国笔友对太极拳十分好奇,写信向你资询回复的英语
提问者采纳
。 老师像春天的微风把新意与蓬勃吹给我们,一个好老师对我们的成长有多么的重要.。俗话说;老师像夏季的暖风把知识与理智。”可见,我们的成长自然离不开老师,那么他就是一个潜伏的罪犯:一个孩子如果没有碰到一个好老师,鸟离不开树鱼离不开水
提问者评价
其他类似问题
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是李华,你在美国的笔友Tom写信告诉你由于车祸使他丧失了左眼视力,因此打算辍学,请你用英语写一封信劝说他放弃这一想法,并给出自己的建议
假如你是李华,你在美国的笔友Tom写信告诉你由于车祸使他丧失了左眼视力,因此打算辍学,请你用英语写一封信劝说他放弃这一想法,并给出自己的建议
高中英语作文
Dear Tom
I'm sorry to know you've lost your left eyesight. Please never be upset about that. Whenever you can see this world, it's good enough and please see the blue sky and the white cloud, they're so beautiful, and we still live in a beautiful world. God is fair, if he let you lose sth, he must let you have something more for compensation. Please keep smile to life and life will smile to you.Best Wishes.
&Yours Lihua
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Peter最近来中国学习,他写信向你诉说他遇到的烦恼:孤独、语言障碍、饮食不习惯.请用英语写一封回信给
假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Peter最近来中国学习,他写信向你诉说他遇到的烦恼:孤独、语言障碍、饮食不习惯.请用英语写一封回信给
高中英语作文,120个词左右
不区分大小写匿名
Dear Peter, I have just heard from you. In your letter you said that you have arrived in China, but you did not feel pleasant. Instead of happiness, you had many vexations. You felt very lonesome and were not accustomed to Chinese food and drink. As your friend, I also felt upset to hear these. However, this is just some small problem. I expect that you are a very smart boy. Thus, you must have the ability to solve these problems well. However, as your pen friend, your problems are my problems. Hence, I cannot ignore you. Here, I gave you some advice to solve your problems. If you do not like being lonesome, you should be sociable. Chinese children are very enthusiastic and sociable. They like to talk with peers, especially foreign children. Therefore, you should try your best to talk with others, and then you will find that you will no longer feel lonesome. Concurrently, more talking, your Chinese level will better. In the course of time, your Chinese will as good as Chinese. As for food and drink, you should try to adapt Chinese food. Even though Chinese food may be not as tasty as Western-style food, I think Chinese-style food is also very good. Therefore, you should try to be used to Chinese-style food and drink. I am sure that you can get with Chinese life-style if you do as my advice. In the end,by the way, I wish that you can enjoy yourself in China. Yours, Lihua
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家假设你叫李华,你的美国笔友Johnson想和家人来中国定居,请你帮他在A、B两个城市中做出选择。下面的图表是对这两座城市在就业、娱乐和环境等方面所作的对比。请你根据该表提供的信息用英语给他写封电子邮件..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%假设你叫李华,你的美国笔友Johnson想和家人来中国定居,请你帮他在A、B两个城市中做出选择。下面的图表是对这两座城市在就业、娱乐和环境等方面所作的对比。请你根据该表提供的信息用英语给他写封电子邮件,提出你的建议并说明理由。注意:1.图表左边的数字说明人们对这两个城市的喜爱程度。 ? 2.词数l20左右。短文开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 I’m so glad to learn that you and your family are coming to settle down in China.      Li Hua  马上分享给朋友:答案I’m so glad to learn that you and your family are coming to settle down in China. After a careful study of the information about the two cities, I suggest you choose to live in City A. First of all, City A is a more popular city to live in. The environment in City A is better than that in City B and the climate there is very pleasant. Besides, there are many places for entertainment where you can enjoy yourselves in your spare time. As for the employment, though the job opportunities are not so good as in City B, yet I don’t think it’s a problem for you as a teacher of English.? ?
This is only my suggestion and it’s up to you to decide. Hope to hear from you again.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 假如你是李华 的文章

随机推荐