可以自己做网站吗的火炬一般可以然多久

奥运火炬传递,点然激情....
今天奥运火炬传递到深圳,原本是说八点开始传递的,早上起来后我到小区门口准备打黑的直奔火炬传递起点站附近去观看火炬传递,谁知道小区门口原本停满黑的的,这会儿几乎找不到一辆车了.好不容易看到边上有一台车在那停着,过去和开车的师傅一说要去福华三路那边,师傅连忙摆手,说那地方不去,车全往那去了,那边堵车,去了肯定回不来,耽误事儿.磨了几名,师傅就是不肯去.唉,没办法了.只好去坐公交车了.
心里寻思着,坐公交车肯定来不赢了(因为上午还要上班呢,本想着就算晚半小时到公司问题不大,可现在这样过去,肯定要晚很长时间,这样就不行了).第一趟车坐的是趟没空调的老破车,车上没装电视的,等我转第二辆车(那车正好经过火炬传递的路线,而且再往前还到我们公司)时,发现车上电视上新闻滚动条上提示,深圳火炬传递延迟到中午十二点开始,因为珠峰火炬传递正在登顶了.呵呵,没想到误打误撞还没错失机会,还好没打上的,否则那的士费可就花冤了.呵呵,就这样开开心心直接去公司上班了.
到公司后和老板一商量,决定中午提前下班去看火炬传递,中午11点半左右,拿着文员人超市免费领取的可口可乐的迎奥动的小红旗子(没办法,超市没见卖国旗的,这东东虽然是广告,但好呆应个景),我们五个人下楼打车,直奔深南大道和新洲路交叉的立交桥,上车时正好有一母子下车,一问,说是刚从市民中心回来,正奇怪呢.咋火炬还没开始传递就回来了,原来她说她四点多钟就带着小孩去市民中心等着了,结果人太多,他们根本挤不进去,啥也看不成,实在等不了了,就打车跑回家了.唉...好家伙.真是可惜,早上四点呀,在这关头掉链子了,我实在为他们觉得可惜.严重的策略失误嘛,市民中心是启点站,当然人山人海了.我们还是按我们的计划到那个立交桥上去等,等我们到那后,发现我的决策太英明了.虽然那地方也有不少人,但相对来说还是可以接受的.至少我和另一同事站在了第二排.
现在气氛那是相当的热烈.加上当头烈日,让人感觉随时都有中暑的可能.头顶上时不时的飞过两架警用直升机,那感觉,特有美国警匪大片里的感觉(晕,好像用错场景了,在场的可都是爱国良好市民呀,嘿嘿,反正就那意思,壮观).整条深南大道上,是黑压压的一片人.无数的红旗和五环旗在飞杨,现在时不时的响起阵阵响亮而又齐声的号子"中国,加油!奥运,加油!".
在人挤人再加太阳的暴晒下,开路的警车和其后的赞助商宣传车开过来了.首先开过来的是可口可乐的宣传车.车上美女热情而富有激情,也跟着下面的人群一起合着号子喊"中国!加油!",随后过来的是三星的宣传车.车上的MM也还长得不错,最后过来的一辆是联想的宣传车.看到这就看到了联想与国外大企业的差别了.车子外型设计上就差一个档次,另外车上那些MM.唉...长相一般不好,还特别多,一点激情也没有,喝水的,打伞的都有,懒懒散散的.看着就不爽.到这车经过时,连底下的号子声都没了.真是....唉!!那驾室副坐上还坐了联想一胖子工作人员,看他那副脸和那眼神就是欠扁样,时不时的用眼睛斜眼看我们底下热情的市民.我前面有一家伙被挤着往前冲了一下,他警觉得往车下看,好像生怕人家把他车给划了一样.靠.实在是让人太不爽了.我实在忍不住,在车子经过后对着车上的MM说了句:"给点激情好不好?"随后就听后面的朋友们发出一群哄笑声.唉...失望~联想这点上做得确实太不好了.
后面紧跟着的是接力火炬手剩坐的大巴车,火炬手们都在车窗玻璃上拿着火炬朝观众挥手致意,然后再过来的就是一部大卡车,只见车上很多各式各样的摄像机照相机架着,时不时的往人群中拍,估计是媒体车了.正在对那些大炮(摄像机和照片机的镜头)感兴趣时.突然发觉原来火炬手就跟在这车屁股后面跑呢.等我发应过来再看时,已经只能看到火炬手的背影和那亮着火焰的祥云火炬了..等护跑手一过,人群哄的一下就朝前挤过去,但很快被武警又拦开了.后来还跟着很多其它的车要通行.但火炬手是已经跑远了.人太多,也没办法往前跟了.观看火炬传递就这样结束了..我和同事也就慢慢往回走,准备回公司了.一路上人群还不是太快散开,感觉大家都意YOU未尽.
散开的路上还是看到一些不合协的地方,在我们从公司为的路上大家还在说会不会到时路上到处都是些国旗和垃圾之类的,很不幸,本以为高素质的深圳市民,一样在路上还是留下了不少垃圾,甚至连小国旗也有.唉...希望国人意识能再提高一些,不要乱扔垃圾了,更不要扔国旗在地上被人踩.回去的路上还看到有一个小伙子在顺手捡扔在地上的国旗和一些其它的垃圾,真的挺敬佩他的(我没照做,我有想过,但没做.....还是不够高尚,呵呵).
总的来说这次看火炬传递还是蛮成功的,那种热情是不到现场感受不到的.虽然太阳暴晒,但觉得值.这种机会真的不多得.回到公司后,听说居然有两同事啥也没看到(现场我和另一个同事朝前走,就和他们分开了),深表同情,谁让他们不跟着我的英明决策路线走呢.哈~~
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Torchlight II
$19.99 USD
Buy Torchlight II 4-pack
Includes four copies of Torchlight II - Send the extra copies to your friends!
$59.99 USD
Buy Torchlight
$14.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Great price, plenty of content, satisfying combat (if slower than Diablo 3), LAN mode, proper singleplayer, great modding scene, great music. Lovely."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Torchlight II with Linux support! It joins our recent Mac release on Steam.
your non-Steam key on Steam if you purchased Torchlight II before February 2, 2015.
Cross-platform multiplayer is supported.
Game saves are compatible across PC, Mac, and Linux platforms.
Mods are supported.
2 February
We're happy to
Torchlight II for Mac. Here's what you need to know:
your non-Steam key on Steam if you purchased Torchlight II before February 2, 2015.
Cross-platform multiplayer is supported.
Game saves are compatible across PC and Mac platforms.
Mods are supported.
&Torchlight II is a sprawling, ambitious game that does one thing very, very well. It gives you a world you'll want to explore, filled with enemies you'll love to destroy.&
&Torchlight is a vibrant, fun, steampunky world, and exploring it is an absolutely addictive pleasure.&
&Not to be missed by anyone who considers themselves a fan of the proud tradition of action RPGs&
&With most games of this caliber retail at $60, it might sound ludicrous that Torchlight 2 only costs $20 – because it is.&
9/10 - Machinima
&Grab the game, grab some friends, and get to clicking.&
Steam Workshop
Torchlight 2 now fully supports Steam Workshop. A new launcher synchronizes any mods you have subscribed to,
and lets you customize their activation state and loading priority. In addition, when playing Internet games in the lobby, you will be able to filter modded games by mod combination, and with a single button click, subscribe to those mods. Torchlight 2 will then restart, synchronize them, and activate them before returning you to the game.
When playing modded games, you can view your mod history, any previously played mods, and the impact disabling mods may have on your character.
We've tried to make the process as seamless as possible, with a focus on allowing modded multiplayer games with a minimum of fuss.
GUTS is our in-house development tool, now fully integrated with Steam Workshop. You can publish directly to Steam Workshop when you compile your mod, making it available immediately for others to play.
We've also added a special tool to GUTS designed to convert pre-GUTS mods into the official mod format, with an eye toward making the transition much easier for our ambitious early modders.
You can learn more about using GUTS .
New Content
This release also includes new game content!
The NetherRealm tileset - new NetherRealm dungeons can be found via portals throughout the world
New Monsters
New armor sets
New weapons
New pets - including the Headcrab!
New endgame map content
Some additional new dungeons in New Game plus modes in large overworld areas
About This Game
The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you back into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands!
Torchlight II captures all the flavor and excitement of the original game - while expanding the world and adding the features players wanted most, including online and LAN co-op multiplayer. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends!
Multiplayer - Play co-op with your friends via LAN or over the Internet for free. No subscriptions, no item sales. Our new matchmaking service lets you find friends, start new games, and join existing games. And, as always, you can play single-player offline as well.
Customizable Characters - Players will create and customize a character from one of four brand new classes. Each class can be played as either male or female, with customized cosmetic features and looks to make each individual character stand out. All new skills and loot give loads of opportunity for unique character builds.
Moddability - TorchED, the Torchlight II editor, will give players the ability to create their own mods, adding even more content to the world. Have your friends download the same mod and play together. TorchED will be available as a separate download very shortly after launch.
New User Interface - Torchlight II boasts a new and improved user interface, designed to be easier than ever for new players to pick up and play. This intuitive interface ensures you can focus on playing the game the way you want to.
Open World - We're not only in the town of Torchlight anymore! Explore vast overland areas and multiple hub towns, fight through rain, snow, day and night. Our level randomization ensures new layouts, paths, loot, and monsters every time you play.
New Game Plus - In New Game Plus, the game's not over until you say it is. Once you've beaten Torchlight II's primary campaign, you can start again with the same character for a significantly greater challenge. You'll keep all of the skills, gold, and gear you worked so hard for!
Pets & Fishing - These popular features make their return in Torchlight II in improved form. More choices, better effects, and your pet will still make the run to town to sell your loot so you don’t have to.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor
Memory: 1GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1.7GB free space (subject to change)
Video Card: DirectX compatible 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory.
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Internet: A broadband internet connection (for Steam download and online multiplayer) - Online multiplayer requires a free
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz or faster processor
Memory: 2GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1.7GB free space (subject to change) on a case-insensitive volume
Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory (ATI Radeon x1600 or NVIDIA equivalent)
Internet: A broadband internet connection (for Steam download and online multiplayer) - Online multiplayer requires a free
Processor: x86/x86_64-compatible, 2.0GHz or better processor
Memory: 2GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1.7GB free space (subject to change)
Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible 3D graphics card* with at least 256 MB of addressable memory (ATI Radeon x1600 or NVIDIA equivalent)
*See Valve's
github readme for further information about Linux video driver support
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
1,261.6 hrs on record
Only played it for a while.. It was fun.
Was this review helpful?
51.3 hrs on record
08/02/2015 UpdatedYeah, this is a fanboy's short review. Regardless of the fact that i am big RPG lover, i have to admit that this is one of the best games i ever played! Did you like Diablo? Sacred? Gothic? Titan Quest? Yes? Then what are you waiting for?This game has absolutely everything which Action-RPG needs to have:+There is nothing to not like in its graphics.+A lot of things to do+A lot of ways of character customization+SKILL TREES!+Finishing the game is just a one small step for a man (NG+ is waiting), but you just need to keep getting better equipment & try other classess (ALL are fun to play)aaaand...+Achievements FINALLY working :)
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
31.2 hrs on record
Ran around and looted ???? for ten minutes.Realized it was ten hours.
Was this review helpful?
256.1 hrs on record
After 250+ hours i can say this game is a great sequel to Torchlight, and i'm not going to stop playing it. TII has improved almost every aspect of the original game. It basically is a greatly expanded version of Torchlight, with wider maps, more items, more enemies and more classes to choose from. Everything seems smooth and well placed. It is a pleasure to keep trying new classes and, most importantly, new builds and skill paths. In conclusion: Torchlight II is a great hack 'n' slash every fan of this type of games should own. It will entertain you for hours and hours and you will hardly repeat boring actions like farming and grinding. A must have, for such a low price.
Was this review helpful?
71.3 hrs on record
-Quick Review-Torchlight II is a dungeon crawler game that lets you chose to play as a few different classes. The basic concept is the same as nearly all dungeon crawlers:
Explore, level up, find gear, beat the boss, rinse and repeat. -Detailed breakdown review-Story:
Oh no! the alchemist is going to bring about the end of the world! You there, unnamed random hero, it's your job to warn everyone, and be just a few steps behind the alchemists defiling touch.As I implied, you're obviously the hero, the villain you will be trying to catch is known as &the alchemist&, whom has been corrupted and destroys all that is in his way.Game Play: I sense that most dungeon crawlers are time consuming on purpose, I spent a good 30-40 hours before I beat the game, then I kept playing for another 30 hours to get to max level, and at that point I stopped playing.The whole dungeon crawler genre is criticized for giving us &carpool tunnel&, you click, a lot. you do use keys to cast different spells, attacks, and abilities. So for fair warning, you will spend a lot of time in this game clicking.There is a feature in the game that lets you load up your pet with tons of gear, and send 'em back to town to sell them for you, or buy health potions, basically you never need to go to town to sell gear or buy potions, you're servant pet will do it for you. What does this mean for you, brave adventurer? More dungeon crawling, less vendering trash items! Yay!
(Hopefully!) Achievements: So I hit 76% completion on this game, I've given up trying to actively get 100% completed for achievements, mostly because RNG (Random Number Generator) hates me. I decided getting above 75% was pretty good for a game with 123 achievements, many requiring grinding.Achievement categories: Beat the game/boss, try doing this, kill this many enemies, open this many of these, do this ____ amount of times, get lucky, play long enough to do this 100,000,000 times. Again, basically I assume that I'll eventually make more progress on this game as I find people who are like &hey, play this with me!& and I'm like &okay, I only need to 3,000 more potions! let's do it!&Half of these achievements are from just playing the game, so you can enjoy that, but getting 100% will require a lot of play time. Just a warning :)Price: Torchlight II costs $19.99, I've spent 70 hours playing it. That's definitely worth it. Most people will at least get over 20 hours in the game, even if they're not trying to beat it.As always, I suggest getting the game on sale or in a humble bundle, but the stand alone price is very much worth it, based on the amount of game time I squeezed out of it. Conclusion: Story: interesting the first time through, it was very dragged out (not in a bad way, really),
Game play: click x1,000,000 (over 9,000 clicks used in the making of this review), Achievements: nothing to write home about, Price: very good price based on the amount of time required to play through the whole game.This type of game is best suited for people who already know they like dungeon crawlers, I've played several, if you're new to the series this is a great game to start trying it out with! Just be warned there is a lot of clicking involved. Again, this game becomes a 100 times more fun with a friend or two. But, I did play through the whole game solo my first time.
Was this review helpful?
77.2 hrs on record
Simply put, Torchlight II is a phenomenal game. It's incredibly polished, and everything just feels like it's in the right place when you're playing. It's tons of fun to play and never takes itself too seriously, and there are some great pop culture references sprinkled throughout. It's a great pickup for both action RPG fans and newcomers alike, something I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.Bandage up your index fingers and brace for an extensive click-fest.
Was this review helpful?
8.3 hrs on record
Torchlight 2 takes everything that has come to define the action-RPG genre and delivers it all in an incredibly well polished package. From fast paced brutal hack n’ slash combat to immersive diverse level design to an abundance of loot, Torchlight 2 has it all. Developed by Runic G a small Dev team of around 30 members in Seattle WA, they prove that they have what it takes to create a quality product that can compete and even outshine the likes of juggernaut developer Blizzard and their own ARPG Diablo III.The game starts the way you would expect an Action-RPG to start, by choosing your characters class. The game offers four different cl Outlander: the gun wielding bad ??? class, Engineer: the steampunk style, tinkering, gadget using class, Embermage: the typical wizardry spell casting class, and the Berzerker: the warrior heavy hitting class.
Each class feels different enough from one another where your play throughs still feel fresh and entertaining if you decide to give the game another play through as a different character. The combat is fast paced and hectic, the best way to describe the way it feels would be to call it a “controlled chaos”, meaning that while at times things do get crazy as you’re being ambushed by a massive horde of enemies, but you never resort to just spamming mouse clicks to succeed, you have to understand how your characters class works and use that knowledge to stay alive. F if you are an Embermage, you aren’t going to be able to rush head on into hordes of enemies and make it out alive like you would as a bulkier Berzerker.Next to the combat, the games second greatest strength is the level design, with each map being randomly generated you will never experience the same thing twice. This allows the game to continue to feel fresh if you decide to do multiple play throughs. While randomly generated maps aren’t anything new to games, Torchlight 2’s random generation feels like they are gorgeously hand crafted levels, if you weren’t already aware of the R&G then you wouldn’t ever be able to tell by the games gorgeously laid out levels and dungeons.The developers also paid a strong attention to detail in the weapons, armor, and items in the game. With such a large diverse number of weapons and various armors to equip you won’t become bored from having to use any one weapon or set of armor for any long period of time as there are loot drops and chests galore located all throughout the expansive dungeons you’ll be crawling your way through. But what good would such a large trove of weapons and armor be without an expansive onslaught of enemies to vanquish? Have no worries, the game has a large array of varying enemies to slaughter, from hulking snow beasts to dark lord necromancers the game does not burn you out on any one style of enemy.Torchlight 2 is best played with friends, but even if you don’t have anyone to play with Torchlight 2 provides you with a trusty animal companion who will fight alongside you. Not only does your pet companion work like a beefy tank to distract enemies when you have to run off and heal, but they are also your errand running slave, they double as a 2nd backpack that can be packed full of all the valuable loot that you’ve managed to acquire. You can then send your pet off to the market with a shopping list of various health and mana potions and he will sell your loot and return with the potions, this eliminates the need to travel all the way back to town yourself and interrupt your questing. Not necessarily a revolutionary gameplay mechanic but it is incredibly convenient and keeps the game pace going full speed ahead. Torchlight 2 doesn’t do anything that hasn’t really been done before, it’s not new or innovative, but it does take everything good that has been done before and bundles them all together and manages to deliver them all perfectly. The combat is seamless and the expansive diverse levels and dungeons leave much to explore. The game has so much to offer and I would highly recommend Torchlight 2 to anyone looking for a fun fast paced gameplay experience.
Was this review helpful?
155.5 hrs on record
Runic Games, creator of the award-winning Top-Down, Action-RPG Torchlight, further the Torchlight franchise with the second rendition in the saga, Torchlight II.Torchlight II commences with you, the protagonist, in hot pursuit of the Dark Alchemist, the inevitable villain. The Heart of Ordrak, which he has taken, has imbued him with inconceivable powers & a clear purpose. Will you be able to stop him before his mental blight sets Vilderan aflame?The game takes place in Vilderan, a vast continent, sub-divided further into different areas. Vilderan’s areas are diverse & unique to each Act, from lonesome deserts to dense marshes. It invariably exudes an open-world adventure unlike its predecessor.There are four distinct classes – Engineer, Outlander, Embermage & Berserker. Each class has three different skill trees, which enable mixing & matching different skills to maximize efficiency and/or enjoyment. All weapon types can be used by any class, further adding to the sheer variability of play styles. The character creation screen has a small selection of different aesthetic options. The option to choose between genders is also present. There is a wide variety of pet companions to choose from. There are four distinct difficulties – Casual, Normal, Veteran & Elite. They pleasantly suit a wide array of gamers & scale in difficulty at a fairly even pace. Hardcore mode – a defining proponent of the genre – is also present & available at any difficulty. Enable at your own risk, of course. The co-op in Torchlight II boasts of a user-friendly system that enables up to six players to play together. Either join a band of adventurers or start your own adventure & wait for others to join in on the fun. From showing your friends your lackluster DPS while a werewolf teaches you a lesson in face-to-paw combat to trading your wares to better your gear, the co-op experience is not to be glossed over.Did anyone mention modifications? Steam Workshop enables the use of a sheer endless amount of mods to suit almost every whim. Mods may also be used during co-op sessions if users have the same mod(s) installed.The graphics and universal interface in Torchlight II are reminiscent of its predecessor but overall feel refined & improved upon. The graphics while marginally cartoony bring the world to life & does the game its due diligence. The musical notes are fairly bland & they don’t go beyond fulfilling their base purpose. Apart from the musical notes, the animation sounds are crisp & noteworthy, bringing Vilderan to life.In conclusion, Runic Games’ Torchlight II is the quintessential culmination of the defining proponents of the Action-RPG genre & an improved iteration in the Torchlight saga. Truly, a must-have masterpiece in the collection of any Action-RPG fanatic.9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
97.3 hrs on record
First off I would like to start with then fact that people saying this is a &clone& of diablo. Well, every single top-down dungeon crawler, can be called a &clone& of diablo so be quiet haters. However if you are debating over getting diablo 3 or this game, this game is the way to go, because 1:it's cheaper. 2:Diablo 3 is not even that good without reaper of souls. Thus this game is a better deal for cash reasons, and the mods are amazing for it, so if you still prefer diablo over this game you could at least mod this game so much that you can at least make it enjoyable. If you wanted to get diablo 2 over this game, then yes get it, it's like 6 bucks on amazon and like $4 shipping that's why it is like $6. Now that I have that cleared up I will actually talk about this game. This game is made by the people who made Fate, my first dungeon crawler I ever played, and that game is quite good as well. I suggest it, but not over this game. This game is so enjoyable, especially with the synergies mod, if you like vanilla of this game then you will love the synergies mod it makes the game easilly twice as better. Now this game follows the classic dungeon crawler basics get loot, and kill stuff, but also instead of just leveling up a few skills that the game already has for you to level up, instead it has skilltrees so it has major replayablity and also it has many different weapons for you to use and there is 4 classes with 3 skill trees on each so that could easily be 12+ playthroughs. But i can tell you with my mods i have i have like another 6 classes easily all well made. Another thing that is great about this game, is that the pet mechanic works brilliantly, inventory full, I think not send your crap you don't want and put it in your pets inventory, pets inventory full? Send it to town to sell that crap you don't want, so you can stay killing stuff and looting stuff. I highly recommend this game one of my favourites of all time. 9.5/10 this game is waaaaay to underrated it must be more popular. Also I have an idea if this game evr gets a torchlight 3, if they can try this, maybe make it like a dungeon crawler but heres the catch mix those mechanics and make it like an open world sandbox, such as skyrim or fallout. That is all, once again 9.5/10 I hop this game gets a triquel.
Was this review helpful?
21.3 hrs on record
Diablo-esque dungeon crawler with awesome skill trees and items.Lots of skill builds available, and you can improvise by yourself or just imitate the skill build guides out there.Up to more than hundreds of gameplay hours, especially with multiplayer. The graphic is pretty awesome too. Oh, and it's freakin' moddable. Lots of awesome mods available!I only got one Legendary--the highest rarity--item up until now, yet the wiki contains dozens of Legendaries.I only completed the game once while it actually has the New Game+++++ (yes, 5 pluses) mode.I've never feel so empty. Need to play more.
Was this review helpful?
94.5 hrs on record
Torchlight II is almost everything I want from a loot driven RPG. It's a fast-paced game with a good loot drop variety and frequency. Its co-op supports a party with up to 8 members (with an official mod). By the way, it's also very moddable and it has a lot of cool options that range from slightly modify the game to complete rebalance. The classes are all different from the original and there's a lot of different ways to build everyone. It can have some problems when it comes to syncing with other players but that seems to have improved a lot in the last months. It's better with friends and there's even a LAN mode but it still has an active community if you're interested in playing online.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
41.4 hrs on record
bascailly you gotta light this torch right
Was this review helpful?
32.7 hrs on record
Torchlight II's story follows the events of the first game, although those who come into the game without playing the original will not be missing much. Players create their own hero from one of four new classes, and are tasked with preventing one of the original heroes, who has been corrupted, from bringing ruin to the world. The story serves its purpose of giving players a reason to head off for the next quest goal but for the most part is pretty negligible, with the exception of a few rare quests of interest.The options for character creation are expand there are now four classes and each class has options for its gender, hair, and face. Pets also make a return, with a number of new creatures added. The pets are welcome companions, assisting the player by participating in combat, learning spells, being able to summon minions of their own, and even travelling back to town to sell loot and buy potions so the player doesn't have to.Basic gameplay follows the template used by other isometric and top-down action RPGs. Players move using the left mouse buttons and click on enemies to attack. There are a wide number of skills and spells available, with numerous ways to activate them through various hotkeys and on-screen icons. The game allows for a lot of variety in builds and play styles, with each level up providing points to add to attributes and to upgrade and learn skills. Also provided is a lot of variety in equipment with no class restrictions, with the exception of some unique loot, although a number of skills require a certain weapon type. Loot in the game is plentiful, but fortunately the game makes it very easy to compare picked up loot with that currently equipped and to switch it into the pet's inventory so it can be quickly sold. There will always be the occasional pause midway through a dungeon to conduct some inventory management, however, outside of these pauses the pacing is quick and keeps the action going at an engaging level.The dungeons are randomly generated in terms of overall layout, but specific areas like boss arenas are preset. This means that when playing multiplayer or a new game plus, it isn't a matter of simply retreading old routes, and the highly enjoyable exploration experience that the dungeons provide is always there. There is always a danger of such generated dungeons becoming generic and repetitive but it is pleasing to report that the danger has been negated as well as could be hoped for. A number of tougher enemies and special challenge zones litter Torchlight II's areas, providing fairly regular breaks from the usual fodder (who can still pack a punch if players aren't paying attention) and making sure things don't get too repetitive. The player character can become briefly stuck in a crowd that's difficult to maneuver out of, but these situations are rare and typically caused by charging in too wildly rather than through any fault of the game.With the exception of Hardcore mode, where death is permanent, players can respawn without too much consequence. A percentage of gold can be paid in order for the deceased character to reappear either where they died or at the map entrance. Alternatively they can respawn back in town for free. There are four difficulty options to choose from plus a toggle for the aforementioned Hardcore mode. The Normal difficulty is a decent, but not especially challenging, level for newcomers, so experienced Torchlight players will likely want to jump immediately into Veteran.Difficulty in multiplayer is handled well, with monsters increasing in toughness depending on the number of players. While it's certainly not necessarily to enjoy what Torchlight II has to offer, there can be no denying the enjoyment of playing the game with others and it adds a more than welcome dimension to the game. Those afraid of having their loot taken by comrades need not fear, as players get their own sets of loot visible only to them. There is plenty of postgame content for players to sink their teeth into after completing the twenty hour or so main campaign, either by tackling one of the main postgame dungeons or by starting a new game plus, which keeps the player's progress but levels up all the opponents to match. New game plus might disappoint some, as it isn't possible to notch up the difficulty, so those hoping for a greater challenge in the main story will need to start a new character. The game has also been created with the modding community in mind, so even if Runic's postgame options run out there will likely be plenty of fan-made offerings.Visually the game looks great, even on less powerful computers, and for the most part runs very smoothly. The art style is great, the environments are all nicely varied, and the UI is clear and easy to use. Even when hidden behind terrain, it's easy to see where the character is and to click on enemies thanks to a coloured outline that appears for any combatant potentially obscured. Spells and skills are all beautifully animated, and it's incredibly satisfying to see enemies explode upon being finished off with a critical hit. Voice acting is generally rare, but it doesn't feel like the game is missing much without it. The key quest givers and few animated cutscenes are voiced, and it's functional for getting the next task across, but there's not enough of it to have any major effect and can be easily ignored without anything being missed.For me Torchlight II was an immensely enjoyable experience from start to finish. The game is more than welcoming for both fans of the original and newcomers to the series and is high amongst the better gaming experiences I've had this year. It might not bring anything particularly new to the genre, but those who choose to pick it up will be provided with superb value for their money.Highly RecommendedBe sure to check out
for more reviews!
Was this review helpful?
196.7 hrs on record
Its an awesome game, its what Diablo 3 SHOULD have been!
Was this review helpful?
57.4 hrs on record
Torchlight II is awesome! 10/10 for this genre.Super cool art style, smooth gameplay and feel, lots of items, lots of loot, and pets! This is a great top-down action RPG game, even coming from me, someone who really doesn't like top-down games. Action is fun and smooth, skill trees lack a little but each class is quite different, coop with friends is crazy fun.One of the biggest things for me about these top-down games is I hate the click fest it is because you have to click to move, so you are just constantly clicking just to walk across the room. Well in TL2 you can map a key to be a movement key (I used W) then use the pointer to direct the character. +1 for that. Best control feature.There are some great mods out there as well, it has a very rich mod-base to choose from to tweak the game to your liking. Minorly or majorly. I use stuff like minimalist item labels so I can actually see when there are lot of items, respec and reskill potions added so I don't have to worry about the “perfect character build” right from the beginning and can just re-skill my characters if I get a new skill or want to try a different style, and the LurkerHud which gives tons of stats and info right on the dash and I recommend it very heavily. As I do the game, try it!
Was this review helpful?
28.1 hrs on record
I just find this game fun to play.
Was this review helpful?
45.3 hrs on record
10/10 would sell diablo for this again.
Was this review helpful?
160.3 hrs on record
Torchlight 2 is a hack n slash game made by the original creators of diablo II.The story is about a dark alchemist threatening the balance of the world by opening the nether portals for a cure of some sort.There's a total of 4 classes, engineer, embermage, berserker and outlander, and you can add more with workshop mods, i'd recommend sinergy one but after you beat the main game due to the increased difficulty.Once you create a character and select a faithful pet, you can even get the headcrab from half life 2 if you're into that O.o, you get prompt with a difficulty setting, nice mechanic, all the way from easy to elite and obviously the famous hardcore mechanic one death equals losing that character forever.Each class got a nice set of skill trees and those skins are fun from level 1, unlike games like titanquest or diablo where the cooler spells require tons of hours in the game, plus you can learn additonal 4 spells for you and your pet, summoning creatures, haste, and more.Your pet similar to the game Fate, can pick up items or take the items from your inventory to go to the town and sell it while you keep killing hordes of enemies, can also buy portals and potions if needed, there's also fishing spots you can catch unique fishes to transform your pet into monsters in order to make it more efficient in combat for the duration of the fish.Game is a must have for hack n slash fans, and even if you're not one but enjoyed diablo II you should get it, even at full price is still a great deal.
Was this review helpful?
103.1 hrs on record
A Diablo style RPG/Action game made by some of the creators of the games Diablo and Fate.
The music is also done by the guy that did the original Diablo music as well.
I am a huge fan of this game, because it is done so well.
It hardly misses the mark on anything and expands the genre very nicely.
Extremely tight action and controls with very few bugs and exceptional multiplayer make it go to one of my
favorites.
Everything has been expanded in the second one from the classes to the levels to the level of detail and if you have played the first one you can jump right in and be fine.
I am a big fan of Diablo 3 as well as this game, so you really can't go wrong with either of those choices.
Overall, if you are looking for a great multiplayer action rpg experience and don't mind not having very many cut scenes or a bioware style story to hold onto this one is very hard to beat.Graphics: 8/10 (Simple, but awesome)Animation: 10/10 (Buttery smooth, never lags ever.)Multiplayer: 10/10 (One of the best)Gameplay: 10/10 (Extremely tight and responds well)Story: 6/10 (Not going to win any awards, but your not playing this for the story)Fun Factor: 10/10 (Wait...what time is it?)Music: 9/10 (Very good and changes on the place or the mood of the area)Sounds: 7/10 (Not a lot of dialogue, but the various weapon sounds and creatures are all good.)Replayability: 9/10 (Has the right recipe to make you want to go back and play again.)Overall: 9/10 (One of the best on Steam, and even higher recommended if you have a couple friends to travel along the way with.)
Was this review helpful?
16.0 hrs on record
GameplayLike the original Torchlight, Torchlight II features randomly generated dungeons for the player to explore, and numerous types of monsters to fight for experience and loot. Torchlight II maintains the same basic gameplay as its predecessor, but features overland areas with multiple hub towns, and a longer campaign. Other new features include time of day cycles, weather effects, and a redesigned user interface. Players are able to customize character appearance with choice of sex, face, hair style and hair color. Additionally, several elements from the first game return, such as pets (but now with expanded options and basic customization available) and fishing. A retirement system was originally planned, similar or identical to the one in the first game, but was replaced with the current newgame+ mode.The game features four playable character classes. Each class has 3 skill trees to choose from which enable customization within each class. The three classes from the original Torchlight do not return as playable characters, and are instead presented in the game world as NPCs.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 119 Steam Achievements
Title: Torchlight II
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Sep, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Torchlight II
Torchlight II 4-pack
Torchlight
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 汽车保养可以自己做吗 的文章

随机推荐