关于《成功》的大学生英语演讲稿稿

查字典范文网[]
相关链接:、
1、“关于坚持的英语演讲稿”范文由查字典范文网网友提供,版权所有,转载请注明出处。
2、欢迎参与查字典范文网投稿,获积分奖励,兑换精美礼品。
3、关于坚持的英语演讲稿例文地址:/fanwen74053/,复制分享英语演讲稿范文给你身边的朋友!
4、文章来源互联网,如有侵权,请及时联系我们,我们将在24小时内处理!
+显示全部类目
您查看过的文章
此处显示浏览记录有关音乐的英语演讲稿(高中)-寒流范文网
您的位置: →
有关音乐的英语演讲稿(高中)
这是古典音乐的介绍:Classical Music(后面还有关于音乐及贝多芬的介绍)Do not be bored. Classical music can be very stimulating. Classical music began in Europe in the Middle Ages and continues today.Classical music is the art music of Europe and North America. When we call it art music, we are distinguishing classical music from popular music and folk music. Art music generally requires more training to write and perform than the other two kinds.FROM ORCHESTRA TO SOLOISTClassical music can be written for orchestras (large groups of musicians) and for smaller groups. Some classical music is written for people to sing.Orchestras usually play in concert halls. A conductor leads the musicians in an orchestra. The number of players can range from about two dozen to well over xx0. An orchestra has several sections made up of different instruments: strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion.The string section of an orchestra consists of violins, violas, cellos, and basses. Woodwinds are flutes, clarinets, oboes, and bassoons. Brass instruments include trumpets and trombones. Percussion instruments include drums and cymbals.Classical music for small groups is called chamber music because it was once played in chambers, or large rooms in people&s houses. Examples of chamber music are quintets (for five musicians), quartets (for four musicians), and trios (for three musicians).Some classical music is written for a soloist, a single performer who may play an instrument, especially the piano, or sing. Opera is written for an orchestra and singers.FROM OPERA TO SYMPHONYOpera combines music and drama. It tells a story, and the singers must also act. Operas have lavish stage sets (scenery) and fancy costumes. Many operas also feature huge choruses, dance numbers, and brilliant displays of the singers& voices.Thrilling operas include Madame Butterfly by Giacomo Puccini, Carmen by Georges Bizet, and Rigoletto and Aida by Giuseppe Verdi. These operas all have tragic endings.Some operas are lighter in spirit and even comic. They generally end happily. Gioacchino Rossini&s The Barber of Seville is an example of a comic opera. The light operas of Gilbert and Sullivan and other composers are sometimes called operettas. In the United States, operetta changed into a popular form&the musical. The musical is a play that has songs, choruses, and dances in its story.Many operas feature dances or long passages played by instruments that actually interrupt the action. That&s how the symphony originated. It started out as an instrumental introduction to 18th-century Italian opera. Symphonies then became all the rage in Germany and Austria.The symphony is a composition written for orchestra. It generally has four contrasting sections, or movements. In a performance, there is plenty to look at because of the fantastic array of instruments.Famous symphony composers include Ludwig van Beethoven, Johannes Brahms, Peter Tchaikovsky, Gustav Mahler, and Dmitry Shostakovich.CLASSICAL STYLESThere are different styles in classical music, depending on when the music was composed. From earliest to most recent, these styles include baroque (1600s), classical (1700s), romantic (1800s), modern (early 1900s), and postmodern (late 1900s).You&ll notice that classical appears as a separate style within classical music. The term classical can also describe music composed in the 1700s, primarily in Vienna. The leading composers of this time were Joseph Haydn, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and Ludwig van Beethoven. They were a brilliant group. You might begin listening to classical music with their works.这是关于Music总的介绍:Music is part of every culture on Earth. Many people feel that music makes life worth living. We can make music ourselves if we play an instrument or sing. We can hear music on CDs and on radio or television. Music gives us pleasure. It can cheer us up, excite us, or soothe us.WHAT IS MUSIC?Music can be happy, sad, romantic, sleepy, spine-tingling, healing&all kinds of things. But what is it? Some people define it as an artful arrangement of sounds across time. Our ears interpret these sounds as loud or soft, high or low, rapid and short, or slow and smooth. The sounds need to continue for a time in some sort of pattern to become music.Music, like language, is a uniquely human form of communication. As with language, there are many different kinds. In North America, people listen to jazz, rock, classical, folk, country, and many other kinds of music. Each kind of music has its own rules and &speaks& to us in its own way.What we think of as music depends on where we live. What Americans are used to listening to might sound strange to someone from another culture, and vice versa. It might not even sound like music. In Indonesia, gamelan orchestras play music on gongs, drums, and xylophones. These aren&t the instruments you&d find in a typical orchestra in North America.Today, modern communications make it possible for us to listen to music from all over the world. Music from one part of the world influences music from another part. For example, gamelan music from Indonesia influenced 20th-century American composers such as John Cage.WHO INVENTED MUSIC?No one knows for sure when music began. Perhaps while people were working, they began to chant or sing to make the work go faster. People who were repeating movements&picking crops or rowing boats, for example&could sing or chant in time to the work. Navajo Indians, for example, had corn-grinding songs. Many cultures developed work songs.Over time, people developed musical instruments. They might have started by clapping their hands and stamping their feet. Sticks and objects that rattled could have replaced the human body as early instruments. Both instruments and music became more complex with time.Today, many cultures divide music into art music and music of the people. Art music, which we call classical music, is more complicated than the music of the people&folk music and popular music. Art music is generally harder to write and perform. Musicians who perform it need a lot of training. Popular and folk styles typically are easier to create, perform, and understand.MELODY AND RHYTHMMelody and rhythm are two basic elements of music. Melody is a series of notes. We know it as the tune.Melody is based on notes that vary in pitch&that is, in how high or low they are. When several notes, or pitches, sound together, it&s called harmony.Rhythm is the pattern of the notes. When notes are grouped together, they have a rhythm, or beat. The beat is what we tap our feet to. Rock music is known for its strong beat.WHY IS MUSIC IMPORTANT?Music goes along with many of our activities. We dance to music. We sing songs at school. Many of us exercise to music. Bands play at football games. We hear music in cars and stores. Music accompanies many important occasions. At a wedding, for example, the bride marches down the aisle to music.Music has always been important to religious ceremonies. Music is heard in Christian churches, Jewish synagogues, Islamic mosques, and other places of worship.Music entertains us. We listen to show tunes, spirituals, pop, opera, and rock. We have favorite performers. We hear music as the background in movies. Perhaps we go to the theater to see a musical&a movie or play with music, singing, and often with dancing. Music is part of our lives.下面是有关贝多芬的介绍:Ludwig van Beethoven may sound like a stuffy name. But this German composer was a star in his time, and he had many fans. He broke the rules for writing music. Most people consider Beethoven one of the greatest musicians of all time.A TROUBLED LIFEBeethoven was born in Bonn, Germany, in 1770. His childhood was unhappy. His father drank too much. Beethoven&s musical talent was obvious from childhood. He quickly became a talented performer on the piano. In 1792, he moved to Vienna, Austria, to study with Austrian composer Joseph Haydn. Soon Beethoven was playing music that he wrote himself. Many people admired his powerful, dramatic music.Beethoven was often ill or depressed. He was unable to find a woman who would marry him. Just as he was becoming very successful, he started to lose his hearing. Deafness is the worst fate for a musician. Beethoven&s performing career was over.Despite Beethoven&s hearing loss, he still wrote music. The music he wrote became even better. His music was richly expressive and revealed feelings such as joy and sadness. He created one bold masterpiece after another. Besides piano music, Beethoven wrote string quartets (pieces for four stringed instruments) and other kinds of chamber music. Chamber music is written for small groups, and people can play it in their homes or in small halls. Beethoven also wrote songs, two masses, an opera, and nine outstanding symphonies.Crowds loved him and adored his music. Beethoven was famous, although not happy. In 1827, he got pneumonia and died in Vienna.WHAT MAKES BEETHOVEN&S MUSIC SPECIAL?Beethoven studied works by Haydn, German composer Johann Sebastian Bach, and Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Then he broke their rules and made music that was like no one else&s. It was emotional and challenging. Beethoven wanted his music to express ideas as well as emotions. He wanted it to praise freedom and equality and other high ideals.Some of Beethoven&s well-known achievements are the Moonlight Sonata for piano, the Fifth Symphony, and the Ninth Symphony. The Fifth Symphony has a famous four-note opening, da-da-da-dum. The Ninth Symphony ends with a triumphant chorus called &Ode to Joy.& Beethoven&s music set a standard that later composers measured their work by.
有关音乐的英语演讲稿(高中)相关文章
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章: 没有了有关梦想英语演讲稿
> 有关梦想英语演讲稿
有关梦想英语演讲稿
&&&&来源:演讲稿
  Good evening,dear audience :I am happy that I can have such kind of opportunity to stand here to give you a speech. What I am going to talk about today is &my dream to shine&.
  We all want to believe that we are capable of great feats ,we can call the potential to reach our fullest dream.
  &no young man believes he will ever fade&, it was a saying of my old friend , and a fine one . We look round in this world, full of life, and motion, and ceaseless progress, as in setting out on delightful journey, we strain our eager gaze forward . There is a feeling of Eternity in youth, just right which makes us amend for everything.
  About my dream, it can be traced back to my childhood, I just want play more ,when I grew older, I was convinced that I would be a physicist or a psychologist. After ,It&s a pity for me that I could not do anything to approach it .Although they have ceased to exist and dispeared ,they lead my growth along the way. dreams nourish our spirit ,they represent possibility even then we are dragged down by reality . dream is the beacon. , Without dream, there is without direction, there is no life. So I believe the important thing in life is to have a great dream, and the determination to attain it. Without own dream, wecould never have grown up a real man .And in fact, Not only for personal, but also for world.
  Now, I have a dream that one day our nation would rise up and live out the true meaning of its pledge of territorial integrity and People's rich and powerful,such as our diaoyu island.
  And as for personal dream, My ideal future career is to be a urban and regional plannerwho could function as a chief planner and designer of a city.
  At first, it was my natural teacher of senior high school who brought me great interest in architectures and cities when I was far away from urban planning . And then I met many cities in and out of books by myself .different places and different cultures just made me more interested in cities.
  I see that there&re many problems caused by urban development and the lack of deliberate planning, such as environmental pollution, slums, urban sprawling etc.cities establish the kind of housing, industrial, and retail facilities which can be built in it. Others evaluate the impact of proposed residential or commercial development and suggest ways for communities to respond. And I want to protect open space andagricultural land in the face of increasing demands for new homes and business.
  the urban planning system should be complete and can run itself and most cities have developed and there&re much experience and many cases to learn. I want to commit.
  Finally,planners usually can find a decent job and get good paid and I want to have a house, facing the sea with flowers in the future. I will take every effort to accomplish my dream .I won&t let it become a fantasy , it is just my dream .maybe some years later , it will become true .
  I grew up in ages and also in thoughts. It was that time I began to know that life is a difficult journey. And it was that time I began to think about my life. I asked myself what a life I want to live, and what a man I want to be. But it was hard to give myself a satisfactory answer. but maybe that is the best answer ,we are growing better in this process. In the journey of life, only our dreams are permanent, and only the spirit of pursuing dreams is permanent. Classical is something not fade, but grow more precious with time pass by , so is dream. When I am old, maybe my dreams still shine, Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. I wish everyone can make your dream alive. good luck to everyone! thank you!
  Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow. So my dear friends, think of your old and maybe dead dreams. Whatever it is, pick it up and make it alive from today.
  How to say future? Maybe it&s a nice wish. Let us make up our minds, stick to it and surely well enjoy our life. Dreamers are not content with merelymediocre , because no one ever dreams of going half way . Sonow I will not avoid the tasks of today and charge them to tomorrow . Once my teacher said :& you are not sewing, never forget which you should lay out to people is your thought, not craft.& I will put my personality with my interest and ability into my study, during these process I will combine learning with doing. If I can achieve that, I think that I really grow up.
  To be honest, being a quiet girl can have the courage to show myself, I think I succeed.
  I&m not a diamond, not a crystal and nor a star, not something like jewels or planets will be always bright and twinkling as you imagine. But I do believe shining is not a dream far away, because I have seen the success is on its way.
有关梦想英语演讲稿相关推荐关于坚持的英文演讲稿_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
Good morning everybody!It's my honor to speak here,and I am very glad to share my topic with you. Then today I'd like to talk something about What we cannot afford to lose! During our lifetime we will meet wlth all kinds of difficulties,and most peple will feel depressed and then give up,while only a few people are able to adhere to the end .in my opinion ,to some degree, perseverance:[,p?:si'vi?r?ns] is one of most important things we should cherish ,which will finally contribute to our success. There is a story I
have ever read that In 1883, a creative engineer named John Roebling 罗 柏 林 was inspired to build a spectacular :
[spek'taekjul? [壮观的] bridge connecting New York with
Long Island. However bridge-building experts throughout the world thought that this was an impossible feat 业绩 and told Roebling to forget the idea.but Roebling could not ignore the vision he had in his mind of this bridge. After much discussion the father and son developed concepts of how it could be accomplished and how the obstacles[障碍] could be overcome. They hired their crew and began to build their dream bridge. The project started well, but a few months later a tragic accident made Washington injured, unable to walk or talk
or even move. In spite of his handicap
['haendikaep]
[ 身 体 的 不
便] ,Washington was never discouraged and still had a burning desire to complete the bridge and his mind was still as sharp as ever. Finally the bridge was completed 13 years later . Today the spectacular Brooklyn 布鲁克林 Bridge stands in all its glory as a tribute:['tribju:t] to the triumph ['trai?mf]
of one man's indomitable:[in'd?mit?bl] [不屈不挠的] spirit and his determination[ 坚 定 ] not to be defeated by circumstances. After I read the story I realized that perseverance is much more important than many other things , And those who
are optimistic and self-confident, and who enjoy doing something new, worry less about failure are the example we should learn from. We need to appreciate the value in living, despite its many setbacks. Roads are for the journey, not the destination. Sunshine awaits those who keep the path!
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿带翻译 的文章

随机推荐