<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-仁爱初二英语上册卖火柴的小女孩原文最好要有翻译,没有也可以.急_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
仁爱初二英语上册卖火柴的小女孩原文最好要有翻译,没有也可以.急
仁爱初二英语上册卖火柴的小女孩原文最好要有翻译,没有也可以.急
It was dreadfully cold, it was snowing fast, and almost dark; the evening----the last evening of the old year was drawing in. But, cold and dark as it was, a poor little girl, with bare head and feet, was still wandering about the streets. When she left her home she had slippers on, but they were much too large for her; indeed, properly, they belonged to her mother, and had dropped off her feet whilst she was running very fast across the road, to get out of the way of two carriages. One of the slippers was not to be found, the other had been snatched up by a little boy, who ran off with it thinking it might serve him as a doll's cradle.   天气非常非常冷,雪下得很大,夜幕已降临.这是旧年最后的一夜——除夕之夜.尽管天气是那么的寒冷和黑暗,一个贫穷的小女孩,光头赤脚仍在大街上徘徊.当她离家出门的时候,脚上穿着一双拖鞋,那是一双相当大的拖鞋——的确太大了,那是她妈妈穿着合适的一双拖鞋.当她匆忙横穿马路的时候,两辆马车飞快地闯过来,吓得她把拖鞋跑丢了.一只怎么也找不到,另一只被一个小男孩抢跑了.他想,这只鞋可以当做玩具娃娃睡觉的摇篮. So the little girl now walked on, her bare feet quite red and blue with the cold. She carried a small bundle of matches in her hand, and a good many more in her tattered apron. No one had bought any of them the live long day; no one had given her a single penny. Trembling with cold and hunger crept she on, the picture of sorrow: poor little child!   现在这小女孩只好光着脚在街上行走,一双脚步冻得又红又青.她那破旧的围裙兜着许多火柴,手里还拿着一小捆.可整整一天谁也没有向她买过一根——谁也没有给她一个铜板.她又饿又冷,哆哆嗦嗦地向前走着,这是一幅非常凄惨的景象:可怜的小姑娘!  The snow-flakes fell on her long, fair hair, which curled in such pretty ringlets over her shoulders; but she thought not of her own beauty, or of the cold. Lights were glimmering through every window, and the savor of roast goose reached her from several houses; it was New Year's eve, and it was of this that she thought.   雪花落在她那金黄色的头发上——长长的卷发披散在肩上,看起来十分美丽,可她想不到自己的漂亮.从每扇窗子透出的亮光和飘出的烤鹅肉香味,使她想起的只是今天是除夕之夜.In a corner formed by two houses, one of which projected beyond the other. She sat down, drawing her little feet close under her, but in vain, she could not warm them. She dared not go home, she had sold no matches, earned not a single penny, and perhaps her father would beat her, besides her home was almost as cold as the street, it was an attic; and although the larger of the many chinks in the roof were stopped up with straw and rags. the wind and snow often penetrated through. Her hands were nearly dead with cold; one little match from her bundle would warm them. Perhaps, if she dared light it, she drew one out, and struck it against the wall, bravo! it was a bright, warm flame, and she held her hands over it. It was quite an illumination for that poor little girl; nay,1 call it rather a magic taper, for it seemed to her as though she was sitting before a large iron-stove with brass ornaments, so beautifully blazed the fire within! The child stretched out her feet to warm them also; alas, in an instant the flame had died away, the stove vanished, the little girl sat cold and comfortless, with the burnt match in her hand.   街边一前一后坐落着两座房子,形成一个小墙角,她蹲在墙角里,把一双小脚卷缩到身下坐了下来,可是没有用,她还是不觉得暖和.她不敢回家,因为她还没有卖掉一根火柴,没有挣到一个铜板,她的父亲也许会因此打她,况且她家几乎和大街上一样冷.那是一间阁楼,虽然屋顶上几个较大的裂口用草和破布堵住了,可风和雪还是不时地灌进来,她那双小手差不多冻僵了.她想,只要她敢抽出一根火柴,在墙上擦燃,就可以暖手,终于她抽出了一根.哧!火柴燃起来了,冒出了火苗.当她双手覆在上面时,它变成了一朵光明、温暖的火焰,象一根奇妙的小蜡烛.小姑娘觉得自己象坐在一个大火炉旁边一样,铁炉镶有铮亮的黄铜花边和底座.火烧得多么旺,多么好啊!小姑娘刚刚伸出她的一双脚,打算暖一下的时候,哎呀!这是怎么样一回事儿?火焰忽然熄灭了!火炉也不见了.她坐在那儿,手里捏着那烧过的火柴,又回到了寒冷和孤单之中.  A second match was struck against the wall; it kindles and blazed, and wherever its light fell the wall became transparent as a veil. The little girl could see into the room within. She saw the table spread with a snow-white damask cloth, whereon were ranged shining china-dishes; the roast goose stuffed with apples and dried plums stood at one end, smoking hot, and which was pleasantest of all to see;the goose, with knife and fork still in her breast, jumped down from the dish, and waddled along the floor right up to the poor child. The match was burnt out, and only the thick, hard wall was beside her.   她又擦着一根火柴,火柴燃起来了,发出了明亮的光.墙上那块被火光照着的地方,忽然变得透明,象一块薄纱.小女孩可以看到房间的东西,桌上铺着雪白的台布,上面放着精致的瓷碟,还有填满梅子和苹果、冒着热气、香喷喷的烤鹅.最美妙的是看见了——这只背上插着刀叉的鹅从盘里跳了出来,摇摇摆摆地在地板上走着,一直向这个可怜的小姑娘走来.就在这时,火柴熄灭了,留在她面前的,只是一堵又厚又冷的墙.语文要4篇,内容不限只要看上学像是初二的写的就行了.英语12篇,最好是仁爱版初二下英语的.满意的+30分._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
语文要4篇,内容不限只要看上学像是初二的写的就行了.英语12篇,最好是仁爱版初二下英语的.满意的+30分.
语文要4篇,内容不限只要看上学像是初二的写的就行了.英语12篇,最好是仁爱版初二下英语的.满意的+30分.
■生活因爱而精彩 在平凡的生活中,在广袤的大地上,到处演绎着值得人大声喝彩的故事,如爱! 生命因爱而精彩.在生活中,我们时常会受到父母的关爱,朋友的友爱,别人对自己的敬爱……如果一个人在这个充满爱的世界里,得到别人的爱,他会多么的幸福.相反,如果一个人来到世界,不曾得到别人的爱,那么这个人就白活了一生. 爱无处不在,无所不有,爱充满人间.也许,你因犯了错误而受到父母的责怪;也许,你因做了危险的事而遭到老师训斥……当你受到责怪、训斥时,你可曾想到父母和老师以及其他人对自己的爱,对自己生命的担忧.打是亲,骂是爱,其实这打这骂都是别人对自己的爱,对自己无微不至的关怀,对自己大公无私的爱.我们应该感谢他们,不应因受责备而抱怨,怨恨他们. 爱超越空间,超越界限.爱是没有国界的.人非草木,就能无情.况且草木也是有情的.当大树的叶子被残忍的刮掉时,大树会发出一阵阵地的哭诉;当大树的根被伐木人无情地砍掉的时候,大树会因为爱它们,不忍看到他们被活活地割舍掉而枯萎……由此可见,爱是无界限的.花草树木都有情有义,我们就更别说,更应该好好地用心关爱他人. 爱因恨而丰富多彩.父母对我们充满希望,然而却恨铁不成钢;老师教育我们,希望我们长大后成为栋梁之材,而我们呢?做了些什么?不听话,对老师还比较恼恨.其实他们的严、恨中无不充满着对自己的爱,希望我们长大以后记得,使我们终身受受益. 爱是生活的一部分.没有爱哪里会有今天如此和谐的社会,如此和平的世界呢? 爱能包容一切.爱就像一个火炉,能融化我们之间的坚冰,使我们共同友好地创造美好的世界.爱能使一个罪恶滔天的人改过自新,重新做人,我们同样可以用爱去拥抱他,让创见懂得爱能化解仇恨. 生命因爱而精彩,让我们为爱而喝彩! ■生活因读书而精彩 读书真好.因为读书是一种欣赏,是一种放松,是一种愉悦.书——给了我甜蜜的收获. 幼儿时期的我,是伴着安徒生、格林童话进入甜蜜梦乡的.每天都缠着妈妈讲故事,听童话成了我的必修课.我曾为卖火柴的小女孩流过同情的眼泪;也在梦中把她请到家中,为她准备了丰盛的晚餐,给她穿上暖和的羽绒衣;曾被《白雪公主》中那阴险狠毒的王后气得咬牙切齿,恨她毒蛇般的心肠,也被七个小矮人的滑稽逗得哈哈大笑,更被白雪公主的美丽善良感动得热泪盈眶……后来,妈妈告诉我,你要好好识字,识字多了,你就可以自己阅读了.那时,我多么希望尽快认识那一个个方块字,能捧起自己喜欢的书尽情地阅读呀! 渐渐的,我长大了,上学了,随着识字量的增多,一本本书令我百看不厌,爱不释手.每到节假日,我便成了书店、图书馆的常客.只要是我喜欢的书,不管多贵,妈妈都慷慨解囊,毫不吝啬.我们家的书柜里摆满了书:《作文大全》、《十万个为什么》、《中国少年儿童百科全书》、《上下五千年》、《三国演义》……应有尽有.我常常沉浸在书的海洋中,体会马致远“断肠人在天涯”的凄凉,理解辛弃疾“可怜白发生”的无奈,领悟陶渊明 “种豆南山下”的淡泊,寻找文天祥“人生自古谁无死”的豪情;被穷人桑娜的爱心所感动过,对老葛朗台的虚伪自私愤恨过,为爱斯梅哈尔达的命运叹息过,为简·爱的最终幸福欢欣过.读书让我明白了真伪虚实、善恶美丑、悲欢离合.读一本好书,似同智者谈心、交流思想,教你辨别是非,教你弘扬正气.读一本好书,如品一杯香茶,余香缭绕,沁人心脾. 随着年龄的增长,知识的增多,读书成了我最大的爱好.每天晚上,不管多晚,我都要看上一小时书,枕着书,闻着书香, 才能安然入睡.读书,让我结识了很多朋友:保尔·柯察金、鲁滨逊、海伦·凯勒……因为认识了他们,我总是觉得自己太不足,没有他们的博大爱心,没有他们的顽强意志.从而使我更加清楚地认识了自己,努力完善自己.书,带我游览过祖国的高山大川,名胜古迹;领略过黄山云海的莫测,泰山日出的壮观,长江三峡的雄伟;了解祖国上下五千年悠久的灿烂文化;书,带我周游世界,登上了高耸入云的埃菲尔铁塔,参观了巴黎的卢浮宫博物馆,欣赏了被奉为国宝的“断臂维纳斯雕像” ,游览了尼罗河畔的埃及胡夫金字塔;书,把我带到过一望无垠的草原,广袤浩瀚的沙漠,几亿年前的侏罗纪时代,几十年后憧憬的未来;是书,让我去经历惊心动魄的古代战争,拜访叱咤风云的伟大人物,打开丰富多彩的社会画卷,进入奇异瑰丽的想象世界;还是书,使我开阔了眼界,了解了世界风云,懂得了饱经风雨才能见彩虹,只要勇敢面对挫折,成功就在眼前……总之,读书真好,读书是娱乐,是享受,是休闲,又是收获.读书远比得到黄金更快乐. 我爱读书,一读起书来很容易进入忘我的状态.所以,书是我的好伙伴,书是我的良师益友,书是我人生的航标.读书,是我无怨无悔的追求,读好书,将伴我一生. ■生活因什么而精彩 生活因什么而精彩?我带这个问题四处询问. 父亲告诉我,生活因拼搏而精彩.我们要朝着自己的目标而努力,而拼搏,只有这样才能实现自己的目标.噢,我明白了,生活因拼搏而精彩. 母亲告诉我,生活因勤劳而精彩.无论工作还是学习还是我们都要勤奋,只有勤奋了,你的生活才能更精彩.噢,我明白了,生活因勤奋而精彩. 语文老师告诉我,生活因拼搏而精彩.书是人类进步的阶梯,书中有许多的知识,有许多的道理.看书还可以充实我们的生活,提高我们的写作水平.噢,我明白了,生活因阅读而精彩. 科学老师告诉我,生活因探索而精彩.我们所学的知识都是先人们通过不断的探索而得到的,我们只有不断的探索才能得到自己所要的东西.噢,我明白了,生活因探索而精彩. 体育老师告诉我,生活因超越而精彩.无论在什么情况下,我们都需要超越,都需要不停的前进.噢,我明白了,生活因超越而精彩. 音乐老师告诉我,生活因音乐而精彩.音乐可以使人放松心情,使人陶醉其中,可以从音乐中享受生活,享受生命的乐趣.噢,我明白了,生活因音乐而精彩. 劳技老师告诉我,生活因创造而精彩.生活和制作一样,都需要创造,只有创造了,我们才有更美好的生活.噢,我明白了,生活因创造而精彩.
生活因拼搏而精彩,因探索而精彩,因创造而精彩……我们要学会享受生活,享受生活 给我们带来的乐趣!
春天的颜色真是五彩缤纷,太阳是红灿灿的,天空是湛蓝的,树梢是嫩绿的,迎春花是娇黄的……难怪诗人爱吟咏春天,画家爱描绘春天,因为春天是世界一切美的融合,一切色彩的总会.我很奇怪,这五彩缤纷的色彩为什么会不约而同地选择春天来到大地?
春天的雨是连绵的、柔和的,它滋润着大地,抚摸着大地,小声地呼唤着大地,在人们不知不觉的时候,他们竟悄悄地汇成了小河,积成了深潭.啊,原来是春雨给潭水带来绿色的生命.
风和雨总是结伴而来的.早春的,带点儿寒气的风,吹醒了万物,树梢绿了,大地绿了,连高耸的楼房的平台也绿了.宋朝的王安石有诗云:“春风又绿江南岸.”说的多么好啊!但又何止是“绿”?
在风的吹拂下,满山满坡的野花睁开了眼,一朵、两朵,一丛、两丛……连成片,汇成海.人们面对这蓝的、红的、黄的……气势磅礴的色彩的海洋,烦恼没有了,萎靡没有了.感谢春天的色彩给我们带来向上的力量和信心.再看看春天的天空吧.怎么天空也是五颜六色,使人眼花缭乱?啊,那是孩子们放的风筝.在蓝天白云映照下,千姿百态的风筝潇洒自如地飘舞着,飞升着,多么使人心旷神怡的景象啊!春天属于孩子们,天空属于孩子们,然而他们不是同时也在努力地打扮着春天,增添着春天的色彩吗?
但是,如果你俯下身子去仔细审视,你会发现在悦目的色彩中,还有零星的枯黄,那是残冬留下的痕迹.你也许会叹息:“真是美中不足啊!”是的,望着那几茎折肢 断臂、垂头丧气的小草,谁还会有好心境?可是,你不妨削去枯黄的冬衣,你会有更新奇的发现,嘿!里面却是绿的!原来外表枯黄的小草也在孕育着,孕育着更美 的春天.
我终于明白了春天的色彩为什么这样丰富:是春姑娘手中的彩笔勤奋地挥动着;是稚气的孩子们天真地打扮着;是被人们忽视的小草默默地孕育着.尽情地享受着春的色彩的怡悦的人们啊,你为春天的色彩贡献了什么?
live to be in 100 years space station fall in love with go skating look for on weekend be able to come ture in the future help with hundreds of look like wake up get bored over and over again
life for busy enough not get home until have a quick it is time for be like as as possible complain about take part in nothing new seem to push push sb so hard find it hard to think all kinds of on the one hand on the other hand need to do sth
in front of barber shop get out sleep late walk down take off take a photo think about go away come in hear about in silence as···as··· all over the world
be mad at first of all pass on be good at get over do well in end of year exam forget to do sth agreen with open up sea level start a bad habitcareof
the original inhabitants of the A the book still has
restored the house to it the original perf retracted his original statement.
I am very healthy
now . I don't
like eating junk food ,because I
think it is very dirty. And I get up
and go to bed early every day.So I sleep at least eight hours a night. I also exercise for half an hour every morning.So I think I am healthy.
My HometownToday, I am telling you about my hometown.
In the east of China, there is a small city---Haimen. I was born there. Haimen is not far from Shanghai. It’s at the mouth of the Changjiang River.
Haimen is a modern city. There are lots of high buildings in it. In the center of Haimen, there are many shops. You can buy some nice things here. Things in most shops aren’t expensive. You can pay a little money and they are yours.
My hometown is a beautiful city. On each of the roads, there are some big trees and nice flowers. The roads are also very clean. They make people happy and comfortable.
The seasons here are very nice. I like autumn best. The weather is neither hot nor cold. A poem says “Flyer of summer come to my window to sing, then fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, just fall there with a sign.” It’s very cool.I love Haimen. It’s a nice place to live. Welcome to my hometown.
Animals Need Protecting Animals are natural resources that people have wasted all through our history. Animals have been killed for their fur and feathers, for food, for sport, and simply because they were in the way. Thousands of kinds of animals have disappeared from the earth forever. Hundreds more are on the danger list today. About 170 kinds in the United States aloneare considered in danger. Why should people care? Because we need animals, and because once they are gone, there will never be any more.Animals are more than just beautiful or interesting. They are more than just a source of food. Every animal has its place in the balance of nature. Destroying one kind of animal can create many problems. For example, when farmers killed large numbers of hawks, the farmers' stores of corn and grain were destroyed by rats and mice. Why? Because hawks eat rats and mice, with no hawks to keep down their numbers, the rats and mice multiplied quickly. Luckily, some people are working to help save the animals. Some groups raise money to let people know about the problem. And they try to get the governments to pass laws protecting animals in danger. Quite a few countries have passed laws. These laws forbid the killing of any animal or planton the danger list. Slowly, the number of some animals in danger is growing
if i have enough money if i have enough money,i will travel for seven days.the fitst day,i will go to beijing.because beijing is the capital city of china.first,i will go to tian'anmen square.and then,i will go to the palace museum.then,i will go to my grandparents'house .i miss them very much.from the third day to the sixth day,i will go to qingdao with my friends.i will go to swim in qingdao.at the last day,i will go on a trip to my city. i want to know my city carefully, I think i will have fun. Next month. I will be 13(随你改) years old. On my birthday, I will stay with my family. We will have a lot of things to do. We are going to watch films, play in a park and have dinner in a restaurant. My parents will buy me a new shirt and I am going to wear it on that day. There will be a new film. My birthday is on Sunday. Many people will go to parks on that day. So, it is going to be fun. But my grandfather will not come, because he will be busy on the day. Anyway, I hope my birthday will come soon. It is going to be a nice day.
This summer vacation was most enjoyable. I spent fifteen days helping my grandparents doing farm work in the countryside, where I saw mountains and fields covered with green plants. Sometimes I went swimming in the river to the west of the village, the water in which was quite clear. I kept a diary every day. Besides doing farm work, I help the children in the neighborhood with their lessons. All of them showed much interest in English. They could read and write well, but they could hardly understand simple English. So every day in the morning I spent about two hours helping them improve their listening and spoken English. They all made great progress. Their parents all thought highly of me. I now realize that knowledge is very much needed in the countryside. MySpringFestival Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals. On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious. On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year. On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves. I had an interesting Spring Festival. How about you?
离开学尚有一些日子。自己来吧。我的体会,写作是很有用的,终身能用。反而是理科,如果不是从事那一个专业,用不上,很快就忘了。不过理科基础可以训练思维能力。
您可能关注的推广回答者:仁爱英语初二Unit 3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&&#165;2.00
&&&#165;2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
仁爱英语初二Unit 3
仁&#8203;爱&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;初&#8203;二
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?