tiger usually造句 live a.

Young people usually ______ sports heroes,like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods,who are really amazing.A.live up toB.go up toC.look up toD.play up to_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Young people usually ______ sports heroes,like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods,who are really amazing.A.live up toB.go up toC.look up toD.play up to
Young people usually ______ sports heroes,like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods,who are really amazing.A.live up toB.go up toC.look up toD.play up to
答案Clook up to“尊敬,崇拜”符合句意.The tiger is the largest of the family.lt grows to half a meter long than a l_____ than a lion and almost a meter longer than a leopard(豹).lt has a s_____body and powerful arms and l_____.Male and female tigers look similar,they are the similar_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
The tiger is the largest of the family.lt grows to half a meter long than a l_____ than a lion and almost a meter longer than a leopard(豹).lt has a s_____body and powerful arms and l_____.Male and female tigers look similar,they are the similar
The tiger is the largest of the family.lt grows to half a meter long than a l_____ than a lion and almost a meter longer than a leopard(豹).lt has a s_____body and powerful arms and l_____.Male and female tigers look similar,they are the similar s_____ and have the s______covering and marking except that male tigers have longer cheek whisker.Tigers usually live on thier____.The f____ tiger gives b____ to a litter of two or three baby tigers.Young tigers may stay with their m_____for many years before setting out on thier own.Tigers can climb and swim gracefully(姿势优雅的)on l____.Men have killed a lot of tigers and they are now rare(稀有的) and d____ to find in the wild.
1.lion?longer?【这一空有点问题吧= =】2.strong 3.legs 4.size 5.same 6.own 7.female8.birth9.mother10.land11.difficult.原文:The tiger is the largest of the cat family.It grows to half a meter longer than a lion and almost a meter longer than a leopard (豹).It has a strong body and powerful arms and legs.Male and female tigers looksimilar,they are the similar size and have the same covering and marking except that male tigers have longer cheek whisker.Tigers are very shy and usually live on their own.The female tiger gives birth to a litter of two nor three baby tigers.Young tigers may stay with their mother for many years before setting out on their own.Tigers can climb,swim and move gracefully (姿势优雅地) on land.Men have killed a lot oftigers and they are now rare (稀有的) and difficult to find in the wild.
1.lion 狮子。。后面是不是写重复了啊?2.smart?不是很确定。3.legs,有强壮的手和腿。4.这个不是很确定。5same同样的花纹6.没给提示啊,自己写的话就是own,,live on their own。自己生活。7.female。雌性的老虎8.birth。。give birth to 生宝宝9.moth...
l ions trongl egss izes ameownf emaleb irthm othersl andd ifficult仅为个人意见My bother likes tiger very much 就划线提问(My bother).Koalas usually live in the trees.They a1.My bother likes tiger very much 就划线提问(My bother).2.Koalas usually live in the trees.They are_____Australian animals.A.about B.in C.from _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My bother likes tiger very much 就划线提问(My bother).Koalas usually live in the trees.They a1.My bother likes tiger very much 就划线提问(My bother).2.Koalas usually live in the trees.They are_____Australian animals.A.about B.in C.from
My bother likes tiger very much 就划线提问(My bother).Koalas usually live in the trees.They a1.My bother likes tiger very much 就划线提问(My bother).2.Koalas usually live in the trees.They are_____Australian animals.A.about B.in C.from D.only
1.Who likes tiger very much 2.D从方框内选出适当的单词并用其正确形式完成短文.(kind like live after usually swim animal food lion eat.)1.tigers are the biggest cats in the world .___ the big cat about 200kg and 2.5meters long.Some tigers ___ in very cold .place_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
从方框内选出适当的单词并用其正确形式完成短文.(kind like live after usually swim animal food lion eat.)1.tigers are the biggest cats in the world .___ the big cat about 200kg and 2.5meters long.Some tigers ___ in very cold .place
从方框内选出适当的单词并用其正确形式完成短文.(kind like live after usually swim animal food lion eat.)1.tigers are the biggest cats in the world .___ the big cat about 200kg and 2.5meters long.Some tigers ___ in very cold .place ,and other tigers live different ___ of tigers in the world now .tigera are in the some family as cats and ——,but tiger are different from others in the cat family猫料,.the___ water,and they othen swim in the rivers.tiger relax during the day ,and at night they go out to find their ___,when a tiger sees a little ___ ,tigers can ___lots of meat at one time.___ eating a lot ,they do not eat again for some days.
UsuallylivekindslionsswimfoodanimaleatAfter
like to live
你SB?我问我的问题关你什么事情啊,不会就不在这上面乱打,浪费我的时间!Where Does the Tiger Live? | eHow
Since the early 1900s, the population of tigers in the wild has decreased significantly. The population has declined from about 100,000 to approximately 4,000, although this is not a firm number. The Smithsonian National Zoological Park in Washington, D.C. places its lowest estimate closer to 5,000 and its highest estimate at more than 7,000. Worse, according to research quoted by the San Diego Zoo, the population of tigers in the wild may have dwindled to 2,500. Some places where the big cats once lived no longer have any tigers at all, and three subspecies are extinct.
According to the World Wildlife Fund and the San Diego Zoo, six subspecies remain, although some conservationists say there are only five. Each type of tiger lives in a specific area. As their names imply, the South China tiger lives in China, and the Sumatran tiger lives on the island of Sumatra. Similarly, Siberia and eastern Asia are the home of the Siberian tiger. The Indochinese tiger's habitat is southeast Asia. Bengal tigers make their home in India and south Asia. The Malayan tiger lives in southeast Asia, including Thailand and Malaysia.
The tiger's habitat must sustain its need for cover, which allows it to stalk prey undetected. A tiger's habitat also needs water and a supply of food, usually large mammals. Therefore, the habitat needs forests or tall grasses and a plentiful source of ungulates, the hoofed mammals the tiger prefers. Tigers have found these requisite features in a variety of places, including forests, rainforests, grasslands and swamps.
Time may be something the world's tiger population does not have. Experts repeatedly state the tiger is endangered and may become extinct. In a ten-year span ending in 2006, it was found that tigers inhabit an area that is over 40 percent smaller than they had inhabited previously.
The tiger is the biggest cat. It is also the only one with stripes. Like the pattern of a snowflake, the pattern of a tiger's stripes is unique to each individual. The big cat is a powerful hunter, and its diet is confined to meat only. It
the tiger is a solitary animal. Its prey is usually a wild animal, such as a deer, but it has been known to eat domesticated animals and even people.
A tiger needs to consume as much as 40 pounds of meat a day. The tiger stalks its prey at night, but each hunt is far from successful. In fact, the National Zoological Park estimates it takes the tiger between 10 and 20 attempts before it is victorious in the hunt. The hard work
each successful killing of an ungulate may provide the tiger with a week's worth of meals.

我要回帖

更多关于 usually音标 的文章

随机推荐