收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!李垚坤的《Cool Nigga》歌词_百度知道
李垚坤的《Cool Nigga》歌词
提问者采纳
Cool Nigga演唱: Famoushollywoodbay, Roe Cuvero, Kid Mula, Dope Lee 李垚坤 (Roe Cuvero) Cool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my click Cool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my clickCool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my click (Kid Mula ) Everyday i get stoned on that rock shit Guitar with me because i love to rock shit I rock like crack in a pot bitch Diamonds so cold i cant feel my wrist Its all about me like the show chris You can get whacked with my guitar for trying sneak dissBetter keep your mouth close like a secret Cause I been giving out lessons like im teaching No new niggas they change like they bleaching Yeah i be cooling like the weekend Leave in the studio till the week end I get it in like an entranceAnd all yall bitch ass benches Work your chick out like fitness I want this shit forever endlessAnd im a veteran to you beginners
(Roe Cuvero) Cool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my click Cool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my clickCool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my click
(FamousHollywoodBay) Im cool Im coolLike the other side of the pillow She hear my game loud and clear and i anit no where near her ear lobs Her nigga claim he different but he just another fucking weirdoThey trey songz dive in it I goldberg spear hoesIn your mommy wrapped like a mummy in her tummy going so dummy Orgasims and time is all that she want from meYum this world is mine and no you cant take it from me You gone have to kill me like scarface i been a king you not a aceYou more like a joker when the cards get played fuck boi please stay in your lane Tell your bitch keep giving me brain while you stuck at home driving yourself insaneMy fortune like500 you struggle for the 401k Pray hard and work harder I swear to god it will be okay They bullshiting but we matadorstop shelf shit no bottom floors They locked out while we opening doorshit her from the back then bust on her pours Open your mouth you can take some more we run trains and kick em out You bring em in and save the whore but i never understand what thats about Because ima
(Roe Cuvero) Cool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my click Cool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my clickCool niggaI be on my fly shit Smooth niggaturn yo hoe to my bitch Move niggacant you see we on our grind bitchWho niggaanit nobody seeing my click (Dope Lee) Cool niggaI get every piece of profitBoss niggamake the money in the roundin'Dope messiahmake you rocking like jumpingBorn killacan't nobody make them cunningCool niggaevery ninjas not gonna lieDope raiderevery bitches you gotta hideGoal keepertaint on the niches I gotta biteSwag leaderhit on the pussies we gotta highSay that cooland say that dopeand I want sinning girl holeI got the money and bitches and weedput my crack and dope in your goalIf you call me for doping some moreI got a base full of running full of soulDoping you bitches they begging my dickand sucking so U.O.E.N.OI got a cool reasondope ass bitches in the hallThere is a dope demonkeep ya fuckers dancing on poleI said dopesay we are coolI am the swag and slope you knowCoke all the bitches and get the ashes from the mall
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传时间:
李垚坤 Cool Nigga
最新合作单曲
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩Summer Jam_The Cool Kids_MV高清视频在线观看_MTV歌曲_乐视网
Summer Jam
下载到电脑