求when i see youYOU WILL SEE这首歌的MP3格式

求泰勒的mean和艾薇儿的complicated歌词。酷狗的一句太长MP3看的时候有些空的_百度知道
求泰勒的mean和艾薇儿的complicated歌词。酷狗的一句太长MP3看的时候有些空的
提问者采纳
m winded Ys like this uh huh uh huh that've become somebody else round everyone else watching your back like you can&#39, why you gotta be so mean, picking on the weaker man, cause you can'll never impress you I just wanna feel okay again
I bet yt hit me And all you&#39, cause I's like this uh huh uh huh that's the way it is chill out whatcha yelling&#39, I'm never gonna find you fake it no no no you come over unannounced dressed up like you' for lay back it're talking to me one on one but you&#39, loud opinion but nobody&#39, I'll be living in a big ole city And all you'll be living in a big ole city And all you't hit me And all you&#39, I't sing? Sre somebody else gets me frustrated life're e to be cool you look like a fool to me tell me why you have to go and make things so complicated i see the way you're someone else where you are and where it're ever gonna be is mean Some day, I&#39.
You can take me down。, what you don&#39, with just one single blow But you don're somebody else gets me frustrated life't relax you'm never gonna find you fake it no no no
追问;s like this you and you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty and promise me i're acting like you're drivin&#39, what you don' to be cool you look like a fool to me tell me why you have to go and make things so complicated i see the way you&#39,ll be big enough so you can' for lay back it't relax you're acting like you're acting like you't know Ss all been done before and if you could only let it be you will see somebody else round everyone else you'll be big enough so you can&#39, have knocked t relax trying to be cool you look like a fool to me tell me why you have to go and make things so complicated i see the way you's the way it is cause life&#39。谢谢;re tryin'm never gonna find you fake it no no no chill out whatcha yelling&#39, somebody made you cold But the cycle ends right now, with your voice like nails on a chalk board calling me out when I're ever gonna be is mean, I&#39, why ll be big enough so you can&#39, and mean, At lead me down that road And you don'll be living in a big ole city And all you&#39, why t hit me And all you&#39, got me feeling like a nothing Yre ever gonna be is mean Some dayTaylor Swift - Mean (
Yre tryin&#39?
Yre ere ever gonna be is mean, and mean。;s like this you and you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty and promise me i&#39?
uh huh life&#39, and mean
But some day, I're watching your back like you can&#39, why s all been done before and if you could only let it be you will see i like you the way you are when we're somebody else gets me frustrated life&#39, have pointed out my flaws again as if I don't know, I'll be living in a big ole city And all you'm never gonna find you fake it no no no why you have to go and make things so complicated i see the way you're ever gonna be is mean Sre acting like you're making me laugh out when you strike your pose take off all your preppy clothes you know you&#39, with your switching sides and your wildfire lies and your humilation You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me Ys listening Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things
Drunk and rumbling on about how I can't know
Some day,我要的是文件;re not fooling anyone when you&#39。LRC; in your car and you're watching your back like you can&#39,s like this you and you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty and promise me i've become somebody else round everyone else you&#39?
And I can see you years from now in a bar talking over a football game Wre somebody else gets me frustrated life&#39, I's like this you and you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty and promise me i&#39。;ll be big enough so you can&#39. Yeah Some day, but all you are is mean Are ever gonna be is mean:
d对不起;s sad you see you't already see them I walk with my head downt hit me And all you&#39, and a liar
其他类似问题
酷狗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁When Can I See You Again?-Henry Jackman, When Can I See You Again?MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
When Can I See You Again?
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
When can we do this again?
When can I see you again?
Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
Go see the world 'cause it's all so brand new
Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine
It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly
Welcome to the rhythm of the night
There's something in the air you can't deny
It's been fun but now I've got to go
Life is way too short to take it slow
But before I go and hit the road
I gotta know, 'til then,
when can we do this again?
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
I gotta know, when can I see you again?
(When can I see you again?)
Joined at the hip, yeah your sidekick needs you
Life is a trip down the road that leads you
Look all around at all the mountains you haven't climbed
It's been fun but now I've got to go
I gotta know, 'til then,
when can we do this again?
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
I gotta know,
Don't close your eyes 'cause your future's ready to shine
So let me know before I wave goodbye
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Yeah, it's been fun but now I've got to go
Tell me when
Tell me when
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 19:19
LRC歌词最后由
编辑于 19:21
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢When Can I See You Again?的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
无敌破坏王上映之前就喜欢上了这首提前流出的歌,不自觉的就学会了唱,因为这首歌就拼了命的一定要去看无敌破坏王。在香港迪士尼夜游巡演时候重新听到简直是唤醒了全身细胞啊!
超级好听的,第一次是在香港迪士尼听到的 ,仅为天人,寻找至今,赞赞赞!
自从听了shine your way后,特别喜欢owl city的歌
说片头和片尾还有说是什么电影的,你逗么
<div id="brief_月10号最后结束背景音乐
无敌破坏王,最爱!
《疯狂英语》→《无敌破坏王》→when can i see you again
无敌破坏王!!!
@郁语嫣然Miccha 《无敌破坏王》ED 我真的不是迪士尼脑残粉呐!TTATT
(第1页, 共244条)
收藏When Can I See You的人们
听When Can I See You的人也听
关注虾米: