喜欢此文档的还喜欢
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Parse error:
parse error in D:\czgj\htdocs\lost_things.php on line 42寻物启事-Lost
I lost my wallet on my way to school this morning. There is some money, a monthly ticket and something else in it. I wish the finder would return it to me soon. Will the finder please come toNo. 11 Middle School or call me? I'll pay him or
  &&&&&& I lost my wallet on my way to school this morning. There is some money, a monthly ticket and something else in it. I wish the finder would return it to me soon. Will the finder please come to&No. 11 Middle School or call me? I'll pay him or her for it. Thank you!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Name:&& Wang Li&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Telephone: 669745
&&& 今天早晨在上学的路上,丢失钱包一个。里面有一些钱,一张月票和其它物品。希望拾到钱包者能尽早归还。请您到十一中学来或打电话给我好吗?我将对此给予酬谢。多谢!&&& 姓名:王力&&&&& 电话:669745
&&&&& I lost my wallet with carelessness on my way to school this morning. Inside there is some money, IP card and a monthly ticket. Will the finder please send it to No. 11 Middle School or telephone me? My name is Wang Li, my telephone number is 669745. Thanks.
&&& 今天早晨在上学的路上,不慎将钱包丢失。里面装有一些钱,一张IP卡和一张月票。拾到者请送到十一中学或电话联系。我的名字叫王力,电话号码是669745。&&& 在这里我对您表示感谢!
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....作者:    ☞请收藏,方便下次浏览!
  大学时,楼道贴一寻物启事:本人丢失一祖传裤衩,蕾丝花边,裆内有一补丁,由于跟随多年,甚为想念,手头拮据,现挂空挡,下体兜风,实感不适,拾到兄弟编辑短信&我捡到了&发送到***********,某某给你作揖了!
某报刊登一则寻物启事:遗失鹦鹉一只,其物征是: 你只要对它说一声 亲爱的姑娘,它就会立刻回答:干什么?你这老色鬼!
  在一棵树上看到有人张贴了一张寻狗启事:&这是一张我们走丢了的狗狗的照片,假如您看见它,请给我们来电!&
  于是我打电话过去说:&我看见你们走丢了的狗狗的照片了!&
  大学时,楼道贴一寻物启事:本人丢失一祖传裤衩,蕾丝花边,裆内有一补丁,由于跟随多年,甚为想念,手头拮据,现挂空挡,下体兜风,实感不适,拾到兄弟编辑短信&我捡到了&发送到***********,某某给你作揖了!

我要回帖

更多关于 寻雾启示 的文章

随机推荐