找到离你家最近的学习中心
卡耐基财富广场学校
您从哪里知道当众讲话网?
====== 请选择 ======
口才,口才培训,口才训练,口才技巧,口才与演讲的方法|当众讲话,郑州卡耐基|当前位置: -&
郑州卡耐基学校王校长吴老师受邀为大学演讲比赛做评委
(发布时间: 10:56:33)&浏览次数:
&&& 日,郑州卡耐基口才培训学校的王红星校长、吴继良老师受邀到河南财经政法大学组织的题为《以青春之名& 与财大同行》的演讲比赛决赛做评委。
&&&& 学校组织的演讲比赛很多都是被告为主,偏重形式。但本次比赛,组委会工作做的很好,参与决赛的12位选手水平挺高,并且比赛采用命题演讲和即兴演讲两轮,还引入了微博互动的形式,得到了全校师生的好评。王校长和吴老师以专业的点评赢得了观众的阵阵掌声,除了对选手表示肯定之外,还给予了中肯的意见及建议,得到团委老师的认可。
&&& 卡耐基口才培训学校,欢迎你来提升。
口才,口才培训,口才训练,口才技巧,口才与演讲的方法|当众讲话,郑州卡耐基
口才,口才培训,口才训练,口才技巧,口才与演讲的方法|当众讲话,郑州卡耐基(来源:当众讲话网)
&&&&&&&&&&&友情链接:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
版权所有: 北京东方行知国际教育科技有限公司
| 网站地图&&京ICP备号假设你是育才中学学生会主席,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),想要邀请附近某大学外籍教授Smith女士来做评委,参考以下通知,给她写一封信:主题《人与自然》.时间:6月15号下_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假设你是育才中学学生会主席,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),想要邀请附近某大学外籍教授Smith女士来做评委,参考以下通知,给她写一封信:主题《人与自然》.时间:6月15号下
假设你是育才中学学生会主席,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛(speech contest),想要邀请附近某大学外籍教授Smith女士来做评委,参考以下通知,给她写一封信:主题《人与自然》.时间:6月15号下午2点至五点.地点:501教室.参赛选手:10名学生.联系人李华电话欢迎大家光临注意1词数100左右2信的开头与结尾已为你写好不计入总词数3可根据内容要点适当增加细节使行文连贯 Dear Ms.Smith … With best wishes Li Hua
Dear Ms.Smith, I’m Li Hua,Chairman of the Students’ Union of Yucai Middle School,which is close to your university.I’m writing to invite you to be a judge at our English speech contest to be held in Room 501 in our school on June 15.It will start at 2∶00 p.m.and last for about three hours.Ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic“Man and Nature”.We hope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you.Please call me at
if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to your reply.
With best wishes,假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛,希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委.请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信.英语演讲比赛,主题:人与自然.时间:6月15_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛,希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委.请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信.英语演讲比赛,主题:人与自然.时间:6月15
假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华,你校将举办一次英语演讲比赛,希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委.请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信.英语演讲比赛,主题:人与自然.时间:6月15日下午2:00-5:00.地点:501教室.参赛选手:10名学生.联系人:李华(电话4487655)欢迎大家光临一定要使用初中,最多高一的单词写啊,词数在90-110之间就行,只要意思通顺,语句顺畅,分数一定给帮忙的人
Dear Ms.Smith,
Our school decides to hold an English compitition and hope that you can come and be our judges.I am sure that you will have a particular nice time!
And there are something important to tell you.The topic of the compitition is Man and Nature.It will last from 2 o'clock to 5o'clock pm. for three hours on June 15th at No.501 classroom.And at that time 10 excellant students will attend on time.If you have any questions please contect with Li Hua on tel:4487655.Welcome to attend!
your Faithful
The Student body President of Yucai Middle School
是我自己一个单词一个单词地打出来的...我是刚刚初中毕业准备升高中的,词汇内容应该会符合你的要求.个别用法可能可以更改,不过总的来讲是没有问题的只是个人用语习惯不同.
望采纳哈!谢谢
【信排头Ms. Smith 中的Ms是针对不知情确定婚姻情况的女士,已婚的用 Mrs+夫姓 ,未婚的用 Miss + 自姓】希望之星英语演讲 追加100以上1.求多篇不同主题的希望之星英语演讲稿 最好不要抄袭网络 要求 注意要有开头 介绍等2.有经验者请说说评委常会问的问题.3.经验!如面试与笔试的要点以上内容_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
希望之星英语演讲 追加100以上1.求多篇不同主题的希望之星英语演讲稿 最好不要抄袭网络 要求 注意要有开头 介绍等2.有经验者请说说评委常会问的问题.3.经验!如面试与笔试的要点以上内容
希望之星英语演讲 追加100以上1.求多篇不同主题的希望之星英语演讲稿 最好不要抄袭网络 要求 注意要有开头 介绍等2.有经验者请说说评委常会问的问题.3.经验!如面试与笔试的要点以上内容均发到本人的消息中,尤其是第一条 ,只需注明即可建议找一个比较广泛而易于发挥的题目
LoveBefore you start reading this composition,I have a little gift for you that you can use it through your whole life.Please try to understand this words by heart.Jet’ mine Sa Lang Hae Anata Wa Itti amo Miams VimAfter this ,I will tell you the answer.They all mean the same thing-I love you!These three words express the greatest emotion that all living things have ever hadlove.Love is something we all need.People who love others and also are beloved live a fulfilling life.So,let’s begin our love’s journey.When you wake up in the morning,say “I love you” to your parents,your children,or your spouse.When you meet your friends,say I love you to them.So,speak out your love to those who you love.Then you won’t feel lonely any more.And you will get to know “Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness ” as well.In another hand,the increase in poverty,crime,wars,disease and pollution tells us the world is in a desperate need of love.People are battling with evils on the edge of life and death.We need to devote our love to heal the world.As we know,more and more people suffer from incurable disease.As members of the society,we need to do as much as we can.Even if it’s only a wholehearted prayer or some regards,they will fly to their sides like angles.They will feel the strong existences of love.Then love will permeate every corner of the world.If everyone gives the world their unselfish love,wouldn’t it become a much more beautiful place?Let’s say I love you to the world in Esperanto in the name of the world:Mi Amas Vim!
额,没参加过,但是看过几次,楼主可以网上搜寻一下以往的比赛节目,总结一下经验
我参加过的,要注意有礼貌,不要一上来就开始了。重要的是发音和临场应变能力,不过第一影响也很重要的,差不多就这样了,只要能做到这些,就差不多了-人民网主站检索
<body onload="init('
新闻全文新闻标题

我要回帖

更多关于 mic大评委 的文章

随机推荐