我们将去溜冰,的改为同义句在线转换

译林模块1 Unit 2 同步讲练及单元自测练习(译林牛津版高一英语必修一教案教学设计)
译林模块1 Unit 2 同步讲练及单元自测练习(译林牛津版高一英语必修一教案教学设计)
→ 译林模块1 Unit 2 同步讲练及单元自测练习(译林牛津版高一英语必修一教案教学设计)
【】&&&【】&&&&&&【】||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
儿童简笔画大全图片-我们去溜冰
来源: 网络&&&&发表时间: 15:04:46&&&& 
  溜冰是一项老少咸宜的健体运动,既有趣又易学。每个人都可以按照自己的步伐开始,即使是刚懂走路的小孩,也可能是天才运动员.亲爱的小朋友们,你们喜欢溜冰滑雪吗?看看我们为大家推荐的溜冰滑雪的图片吧。
:               
返回首页看了儿童简笔画大全图片-我们去溜冰的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选
蝉童网络 All Rights Reserved.梦里老家--------婺源中学英语工作室
当前位置:&&&
新目标八年级英语下册词汇专项练习
上传: 朱新亮 &&&&更新时间: 11:49:23
& 新目标八年级英语下册词汇专项练习 (A) 1. How many new ___________ (建筑物) are there in your city this year? 2. It is ___________ (不可能的) for us to finish the work in such a short time. 3. That baby is able to ___________ (穿衣) himself now. 4. What will our life be like ___________ (在将来)? 5. ___________ (好像) they have known our new address. 6. I hear a great ___________ (science) will give us a talk tomorrow. 7. I think I can do all the housework by ___________ (I). 8. Computers can&t take the place of ___________ (human) completely. 9. We must try our best to save water and ___________ (electric). 10. Would you like to go ___________ (skate) with us this weekend? 11. There will be a sports meeting this weekend. (改为同义句) & There ___________ ___________ ___________ be a sports meeting this week. 12. I think Sally will be a doctor in five years.(对画线部分提问) ___________ ___________ you think Sally ___________ ___________ in five years? 13. There will be fewer people in 100 years. (改为一般疑问句) & ___________ there ___________ fewer people in 100 years? 14. There won&t be any paper money. (改为同义句) & There will be ___________ ___________ money. 15. My classmates often help me learn English. (改为同义句) & My classmates often ___________ me ___________ my English. 16. 凯蒂不能参加运动会了。 &&& Kitty ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ take part in the sports meeting. 17. 昨天有好几百人来我们学校参观。 &&& ___________ ___________ people came to visit our school yesterday. 18. 彼得在上海找到了一份工作,他不得不在那里独自生活。 &&& Peter finds a job in Shanghai, so he has to ___________ there___________. 19. 我们家乡的污染没有以前严重了。 &&& There is ___________ ___________ in our hometown than before. 20. 十年后你会是什么样子? How ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ in ten years? & (B) 21. I often hear her c____________ about her son&s laziness(懒惰). 22. It&ll be better to have a_______ around. It&s dangerous for you teenagers to go camping alone. 23. He didn&t pass the exam, so he was u____________. 24. My job doesn&t i____________ making coffee for the boss. 25. This coat is in s____________. I like it very much. 26. The children enjoyed ____________ (they) in the museum last Sunday. 27. Sally brought us a piece of ____________ (surprise) news. 28. Everyone in my class was ____________ (invite) to the party except me. 29. There are all ____________ (kind) of computers in that shop. 30. Julia ran past the finishing line as fast as ____________ (possible). 31. I think you should do it by yourself. (改为否定句) && I ___________ ___________ you ___________ do it by yourself. 32. What do you think of our city? (改为同义句) && ___________ do you ___________ our city? 33. She has to take her daughter to piano lessons. (改为一般疑问句) && ___________ she ___________ to take her daughter to piano lessons? 34. Parents are trying to plan their children&s life. (对画线部分提问) && ___________ are parents trying ___________ ___________? 35. I have this kind of book. Johnson has this kind of book, too. (改为同义句) && Johnson has ___________ ___________ kind of book ___________ me. 36. 他需要足够的睡眠。 He ___________ to get ___________ ___________. 37. 学习很重要,但另一方面,你也要多做运动。 Study is important. But ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________, you should exercise more. 38. 我妈妈希望我每天晚上都呆在家里。 My mother wants me ___________ ___________ ___________ ___________ every night. 39. 你和同学们相处得怎么样? How are you ___________ ___________ ___________ your classmates? 40. 我想弄明白为什么汤姆没邀请我参加他的生日聚会。 I want to ___________ ___________ why Tom didn&t invite me ___________ his party & (C) 41. While I was cleaning the room, Mum was cooking in the k____________. 42. Wow! It&s a____________ to see UFOs! 43. I&m new here. I haven&t any e____________ in doing this. 44. I h____________ him shouting. It&s horrible(可怕的). 45. Your s____________ on this event surprised me. You should say something. 46. &Don&t watch such childish(幼稚的) TV programs. &It&s not childish, Mom. Batman and Spiderman are my ____________ (hero). 47. What&s the ____________ (mean) of &I don&t know&? When can you know something? 48. &My mother ____________ (buy) me a computer last week. &&& &Then we can chat on the Internet. 49. They lived in London in ____________ (recently) years. 50. The number of her ____________ (fly) is HU 7382. 51. She studied hard in order to pass the exam. && She studied hard ____________ ____________ she could pass the exam. 52. They are too tired to walk farther. && They are ____________ tired that they ____________ walk farther. 53. All the students passed the math exam except Bill. && ____________ Bill ____________ the math exam. 54. I telephone him last night. && I ____________ him ____________ last night. 55. I am sitting in front of her. && She is sitting ____________ ____________. 56. 妈妈打电话时我正在写作业。 I was doing my homework ____________ my mother ____________ ____________ on the phone. 57. 你在开玩笑吧! &&& You ____________ ____________. 58. 你能想象那有多奇怪吗? &&& Can you ____________ how ____________ it was? 59. 尽管有雾,飞机还是起飞了。 &&& The plane ____________ ____________ though it was foggy. 60. 汤姆到学校的时候我正在跑步。 I ____________ ____________ when Tom ____________ ____________ school. & (D) 61. The mountain is too high. So the air is t____________ when you climb to the top of it. 62. There are hundreds of poor families in this a____________. Many of them can&t afford their children&s education(教育). 63. When the teacher asked Marcia to answer the question, she became n____________. 64. &Sorry, Ben isn&t here now. Can I take a m____________ for you? &Yes. Please ask him to call me when he comes back. 65. As a student, you mustn&t c____________ other&s& homework. 66. The building is 200 ____________ (meter) high. 67. These women are waiting for their ____________ (husband) to come back from the war 68. Lucy made her ____________ (decide) to live with her mother. 69. Lana ____________ (eat) an apple and some bread this morning. 70. Many students don&t do their homework by__________(them). They always have their parents aside(在旁边). 句型转换,将直接引语变成间接引语。 71. The girl in Sam&s class said, &I love singing.& && ___________________________________________________ 72. Lily&s best friend Judy said, &I&m buying a present for Lily.& && ___________________________________________________ 73. Liu Qiang said, &I go to the beach every Saturday.& && ___________________________________________________ 74. The teacher said to the student, &I will call you tomorrow.& && ___________________________________________________ 75. Nana said, &I can speak three languages.& && ___________________________________________________ 76. 安迪说他会带一些饮料去参加那个惊喜聚会的。 Andy said he __________ __________ some drinks to that __________ __________. 77. 首先,让我们翻开课本。 __________ __________ __________, let&s open our books. 78. 抄袭别人作业是一个坏习惯的开始。 __________ __________ __________ will __________ a bad habit.& 79. 多锻炼,就能保持健康。 You can be __________ __________ __________ if you do more exercise. 80. 来吧,试一试,你可以做得更好的。 Come on. Have a try. You __________ __________ __________. (E) 81. If you want to have a trip, you can call a travel a____________ 82. O____________ a birthday party for my best friend is tiring but interesting. 83. I am a____________ following others everywhere, because it is boring. 84. &I thought the news was on last night&s CCTV news. &No. It&s on t____________ news. 85. I want to be a l____________ in the future. I&m always interested in dealing with(处理) cases. 86. You&d better do some ____________ (打扫). It&s so dirty here. 87. France lost the c____________ of winning 2006 World Cup FIFA. 88. The man fell off his bike and got i____________. 89. Students are not allowed to use ____________ (移动电话) in school. 90. I ____________ (真诚地) hope your sister will be well soon. 91. You can&t run at the party. (改为祈使句) && ____________ ____________ at the party. 92. I am going to visit my grandparents next week. (对画线部分提问) ____________ are you going ____________ ____________ next week? 93. What&s wrong with you? (改为同义句) && What&s ____________ ____________ ____________ you? 94. He will spend time with his best friend this weekend. (改为否定句) He ____________ ____________ spend time with his best friend this weekend. 95. Who is the girl? I don't know. (合并为一句) I don&t know ____________ ____________ ____________ ____________. 96. 如果我不完成作业,我的老师会很生气的。 If I don&t ____________ ____________ ____________, my teacher will be angry with me. 97. 一名职业运动员的工作有时很危险。 A ____________ athlete&s job is sometimes ____________. 98. 因为我的父亲是位警察,所以他有的时候会受伤。 My father is a policeman, so he sometimes ____________ ____________. 99. 上个月我们去云南旅游,度过了一段快乐的时光。 We went to Yunan last month, and we ____________ ___________ __________ ___________ there. 100. 那个运动明星总是抱怨每天有很多人到处跟着她。 The sports star always _________ that many people _________ her _________ every day. & (F) 101. Liam lives in China by himself, so he m_________ his hometown very much. 102. The c________ of the United States is Washington DC. 103. They are giving a concert to r________ money for the poor. 104. I find the ice is thick, so we can s________ on it now. 105. Victor, I can&t send these letters without any s_________ on. 106. I hear some ________ (foreign) will visit our school next week. 107. Lu Xun was one of the greatest ________ (write) in our country. 108. Italy and Russia are both __________ (Europe) countries. 109. Alison is _________ (interest) in playing basketball. 110. His hobby is _________ (collect) coins. 111. She has been swimming for two hours.(对画线部分提问) &&& _________ ________ has she been swimming? 112. I think it&s my favorite.(改为否定句) &&& I ________ _______ _______ my favorite. 113. He needn&t have extra English lessons.(改为同义句) &&& He __________ _________ _______ have extra English lessons. 114. I started studying Chinese history three years ago.(改为一般疑问句) &&&& _________ _________ _________ studying Chinese history three years ago? 115. &Have you been learning Japanese for a long time? (作否定回答) &&& &________, I _________. 116. 那个小女孩哭了半个小时了。 &&& The little girl ________ ________ ________for half an hour. 117. 我什么也不买了,因为我的钱用完了。 &&& I won&t buy anything because I have _________ ________ _______ my money. 118. 中国是一个有悠久历史的国家。 &&& China is a country _________ ________ ________ _________. 119. 昨天,我买了我第一双溜冰鞋。 &&&& I bought my _________ ________ ________ ________ yesterday. 120. 那些人没有房子住了,我们应该尽力帮助他们。 &&&& Those people have no houses ______ ______ _____. We should try our best to help them. & (G) 121. &Dear, will you call your teacher? & &Me? It&s a hard t________ for me. 122. &Excuse me. Where can I get in? && &Sir. You can go in from that d________. 123. Liu Yi b_________ rules of class. He has to stay after school. 124. You should keep your v ________down during the movie. 125. These children are playing soccer in the y _________. 126. Sneezing loudly in public is ________ (polite). 127. The teacher gets ________ (annoy) when the students talk in class. 128. Yesterday, my mom came to school to see me. She _______ (bring) me a lot of food. 129. The litter is ________ (pick) up by some young people. 130. Could you please wash the _______ (dish) after dinner? 131. He will get back home right away. (改写为同义句) He will be home ________ _________ _________. 132. Could you please not follow me around? (改成同义句) &&& _______ you mind _______ _______ me around? 133. Would you mind not opening the window? (改为祈使句) &&& _______ _______ the window, will you? 134. My mother spends two hours making dinner every day. (对画线部分提问) ________ _________ does your mother spend _______ dinner every day? 135. Talking loudly in the library is allowed. (改为否定句) Talking loudly in the library _______ _________ _______. 136. &你介意从电话亭里出来吗? && &对不起,我马上就好。 &Would you mind _______ _______ of the telephone box? &Sorry. I won&t _______ _______. 137. 那个店员给我的衣服号码不对。 The _________ _________ gave me the ________ ________. 138. 这里很干净,请不要到处丢垃圾。 It&s clean here. Don&t ________ ________ _______. 139. 对不起,请排队等候好吗?这儿人太多了。 &&&& Sorry, _______ you please _______ _______ _______? So many people here. 140. 莎拉不喜欢看书时被打扰,但她总遇到这事儿。 Sarah doesn&t like being disturbed while she is reading, but this _______ to her _______ _______ _______. & (H) 141. I&m going to give my brother a football as a birthday p_________. 142. With his help, I have made great p________ in my subjects. 143. My grandma is n_______ eighty years old, but she is very healthy. 144. Tom likes coffee r________ than tea. 145. Could you hear me c________? 146. There are a lot of __________ (mouse) in the house. 147. My father made the _________ (suggest) that I go there by bike. 148. Many people in China have _________ (person) computers at home. 149. The little baby fell _________ (sleep) soon after the music began to play. 150. Who is the _________ (win) of the game? 151. Why don&t you buy a birthday cake for your sister? (改为同义句) &&& Why _______ ________ a birthday cake for your sister? 152. Yesterday dad paid 300 yuan for the little dog. (对画线部分提问) &&& ________ _______ did dad _______ for the little dog? 153. How about playing football? (改为同义句) &&& _______ _______ play football? 154. That&s boring, too. (改为否定句) &&& That ________ boring, _________. 155. Liu Ming is a lucky student. (改为感叹句) &&& ________ _______ lucky student Liu Ming is! 156. 星期天动身去加拿大怎么样? &&& _______ _______ leaving for Canada on Sunday? 157. 安娜对唱英语歌感兴趣。 &&& Anna _______ _______ _______ _______ singing English songs. 158. 安德鲁建议我们应该为2008年奥运会做点事情。 &&&& Andrew _______ _______ we _______ do something for the 2008 Olympics. 159. 会议室空间足够大,能容纳200人。 &&&& The _______ of the meeting is _______ _______ for 200 persons. 160. 很多人不是把钱留给自己而是捐给了慈善机构。 Many people give money to charity _______ _______ leave it to themselves. & (I) 161. &I don&t want to go to the movie. &N_____________ do I. 162. It&s not too hot or too cold. The t___________ there is always good for people. 163. Look! There are many b________ on the lake. 164. Beidaihe River is a w__________ place to go to take summer holiday. 165. &What&s the p__________ of China? &About 13,000,000. 166. &Have you s _________ (see) my bike? &Yes. I saw it behind the classroom. 167. Our foreign teacher is an __________ (India). He said it was very hot in India. 168. Qian Xuesen is one of ___________ (优秀的) scientists. 169. Taking care of the _____________ (环境) is taking care of ourselves. 170. Noise is unpleasant, _____________ (尤其) when you are trying to sleep. 171. I like to see my cat running around. (改为特殊疑问句) __________ __________ you like to see your cat __________? 172. He stayed in Shanghai for three months last year. (对画线部分提问) __________ _________ did he _________ in Shanghai last year? 173. Alice came to the school two years ago. (改为同义句) Alice has been in the school __________ _________ ___________. 174. My friend Erin has been to the Great Wall before. (改为一般疑问句) __________ your friend Erin __________ to the Great Wall before? 175. Harvey went to the aquarium with his classmates yesterday. (改为否定句) Harvey _________ ___________ to the aquarium with his classmates yesterday. 176. 今天晚上学校将举行一个不同寻常的主题派对。 The school will hold a ________ ________ tonight. It will be different from __________ parties. 177. 你可以免费乘车游览公园路线。 You can ________ a free _______ to go around the park ________. 178. 马克发现去英语国家学习是个不错的选择。 Mark _________ that going schooling in ________ _______ is a good choice. 179. 你曾经试过在学校以外交朋友吗? Have you ________ _______ making friends ________ _______ school? 180. 利奥还想吃其他什么水果? What __________ __________ is Leo thinking of ________? & (J) 181. After we had lunch at n________, we took a short rest in the office. 182. Alice left without saying g_________ to her parents. 183. David is helping an old man c________ the street. 184. The bus is too s______. We may be late for school. 185. Can you tell me how to write a thank-you n_________? 186. There are many people reading in the _________ (书店) during the holiday. 187. The price of the tomato is really _________ (低的). You can buy some. 188. When the _________ (交通) lights are red, you must stop and wait. 189. &How many __________ (狂热者) does the singer have? &&& &I can&t tell. It must be a large number. 190. The woman is waiting for a bus with a _________ (婴儿) in her arms. 191. It&s very cool today, don&t you think so?& (改为同义句) &&& It&s very cool today, ___________ __________? 192. He doesn&t like music, does he?& (作肯定回答) &&& ________, ___________ __________. 193. What do you think of this plan?& (改为同义句) &&& _________ do you ________this plan? 194. Mary often helps teach us English after class.& (改为同义句) Mary often __________ ___________ _________ English after class. 195. How much is the pen? __________ __________ __________ _________ the pen? 196. 车还没有来。刘涛和彭军正在排队等候。 &&&& The bus hasn't come. Liu Tao and Peng Jun are _________ _________ _________. 197. 汤姆和马克正在图书馆里浏览图书。 Tom and Mark are ________ _______ _______ in the library. 198. 你弟弟至少有6岁了吧? Your little brother must be ________ ________ 6 years old. 199. 梅梅的性格好,这使她很容易和别人相处。 Meimei&s good personality makes it ________ to ________ ________ with others. 200. 看到妈妈走过来,强强真高兴。 Qiangqiang is really happy to see his mother _________ _________. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 参考答案 1. buildings&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. impossible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. dress&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. in the future 5. It seems that&& 6. scientist&&&&&&&&&& 7. myself&&& 8. humans& 9. electricity&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. skating Ⅴ. 11. is going to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 12. W will be&&&& 13. W be&&&&&&&&& 14. no paper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 15. with Ⅵ. 16. won&t be able to&&&&& 17. Hundreds of&&&&&&&&&& 18. live alone&&&&&& 19. less pollution&&&&&&&&& 20. will you be like & 21. complaining&& 22. adults&&&&&&&&&&& 23. upset&&&&&&&&&&&& 24. include&&&&&&&&&& 25. style && 26. themselves&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 27. surprising&&&&& 28. invited& 29. kinds&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 30. possible V. 31. don& should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 32. H like&&&&& 33. D have 34. W to do&&&&&&&&&&& 35. as Ⅵ.36. enough sleep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 37. on the other hand&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 38. to stay at home&&&&& 39. getting on with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 40. to & & 41. kitchen&&&&&&&&& 42. amazing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 43. experience&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 44. heard&&&&&&&&&&&& 45. silence 46. heroes&&&&&&&&&&& 47. meaning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 48. bought&&&&&&&&&& 49. recent&&&&&&&&&&& 50. flight 51. so that&&&&&&&&&& 52. can&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 53. O failed&& 54. up&&&&&& 55. behind me 56. was talking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 57. are kidding&&&& 58. strange 59. took off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 60. got to & 61. thin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62. area&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 63. nervous&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 64. message&&&&&&&& 65. copy 66. meters& 67. husbands&&&&&& 68. decision&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69. ate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 70. themselves 71. The girl in Sam&s class said she loved singing. 72. Lily&s best friend Judy said she was buying a present for Lily. 73. Liu Qiang said he went to the beach every Saturday. 74. The teacher told the student he/she would call him/her the next day. 75. Nana said she could speak three languages. 76. surprise party&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. First of all 78. Copying others& start 79. in good health&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80. can do better & 81. agent&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. Organizing&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. against& 84. tonight&s&&&&&&& 85. lawyer 86. clean-up&&&&&&& 87. chance&&&&&&&&&& 88. injured& 89. mobile phones&&&&&&& 90. sincerely 91. Don&t run&&&&& 92. W to do&& 93. the matter with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 94. will not 95. who the girl is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 96. finish my homework&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 97. professional& 98. gets injured & 99. had a great time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 100. everywhere & 101. misses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 102. capital&&&&&&&& 103. raise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 104. skate&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 105. stamps 106. foreigners&&&&&&&&&&&&& 107. writers&&&&&&&& 108. European&&&&&&&&&&&&& 109. interested&&&&&&&&&&&&& 110. collecting 111. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&& 112. don&t think it&s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 113. doesn&t need to&&&& 114. Did you start&&&&&&& 115. No; haven&t 116. has been crying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 117. run out of&&&&&&&&&&&& 118. with a long history 119. first pair of skates&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 120. to live in & 121. task&&&&&&&&&&&& 122. door 123. breaks &&&&&&& &&124. voice &&&&& &&125. yard 126. impolite &&&& 127. annoyed &&& 128. brought&& 129. picked&& &&&& 130. dishes 131. in a minute &&&&&&&&& 132. W not following && 133. Please shut/ Don&t open 134. H making &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 135. is not allowed 136. be long &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 137. wrong size 138. drop litter about &&&&&&&&& 139. wait in line / join the line 140. all the time & 141. present&&&&&&& 142. progress&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 143. nearly&&&&&&&&& 144. rather&&&&&&&&&& 145. clearly&& 146. mice&& &&&&&& 147. suggestion&&&&&&&&&&&& 148. personal&&&&& 149. asleep&&&&&&&&& 150. winner 151. not buy &&&& 152. H pay &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 153. Why not 154. isn&t; either& 155. What a 156. What / How about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 157. takes an interest in 158. should &&&&&&&&&& 159. big enough& 160. rather than & & 161. Neither &&&&& 162. temperature &&&&&&& 163. boats &&&&&&&& 164. wonderful & 165. population 166. seen &&&&&&&&&& 167. Indian &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 168. excellent &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 169. environment 170. especially 171. W doing &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 172. H stay &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 173. for two years 174. H been & 175. didn&t go 176. normal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 177. route&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 178. discovers / English-speaking countries &&&&&&&&&&&& 179. outside of 180. eating & 181. noon&&&&&&&&&&& 182. goodbye&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 183. cross&&&&&&&&&&& 184. slow&&&&&&&&&&& 185. note 186. bookstore&&& &&& 187. low&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 188. traffic&&&&&&&&& 189. fans&&&&&&&&&&&& 190. baby 191. isn&t it&&&&&&&& 192. Yes, he does&&&&&&&&& 193. H like& 194. helps us with&&&&&&& 195. What&s the price of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 196. waiting in line 197. looking through books&&&&&&&&&&& 198. at least 199. get along well&&&&&&& 200. coming along 71. nice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 72. think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 73. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 74. where&&&&&&&&&&& 75. only 76. enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&& 77. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79. rains&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80. hiking & & &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句在线转换器 的文章

随机推荐