急求一份大学英语演讲稿稿!!

急求英语演讲稿一篇(100词左右)_百度知道
急求英语演讲稿一篇(100词左右)
主题是&篮球”
提问者采纳
Hello.everyone!I’m glad to introduce one of my favorite sport stars to you. His name is Yi Jianlian,but fans often call him “A lian”.He was born in Guangdong in 1987,his parents used to be handball players.So he began playing sports when he was just a child.When he was 12,his friends and him joined a streetball match.Although they lost the game,A lian was noticed by a baskerball coach.So he began learning play basketball in that year.In 2002,he played baskball on the Guang Dong team.Though he is young,he has played basketball on the China Men Basketball Team since 2004. A lian was called “The second Yao Ming”by many people,but he feels differently.he is just a 20 year old boy,he doesn’t have enough experience..He is tall and gifted,but he doesn’t strong enough.A lian is under too much preasure.People always comparing A lian with Yao Ming,A lian is not happy,he said he just wanted to pay more attention to playing basketball. A lian’s favorite basketball player in Duncan,a NBA star.On free time,he likes listening to music and playing computer games,ang he is very friendly to his fans. I hope that A lian will play basketball in NBA in the future.I believe this day will come quickly.
提问者评价
我决定这次演讲不写篮球了,我决定写班级,不过这20分还是给你吧
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Hello.everyone!I’m glad to introduce one of my favorite sport stars to you. His name is Yi Jianlian,but fans often call him “A lian”.He was born in Guangdong in 1987,his parents used to be handball players.So he began playing sports when he was just a child.When he was 12,his friends and him joined a streetball match.Although they lost the game,A lian was noticed by a baskerball coach.So he began learning play basketball in that year.In 2002,he played baskball on the Guang Dong team.Though he is young,he has played basketball on the China Men Basketball Team since 2004. A lian was called “The second Yao Ming”by many people,but he feels differently.he is just a 20 year old boy,he doesn’t have enough experience..He is tall and gifted,but he doesn’t strong enough.A lian is under too much preasure.People always comparing A lian with Yao Ming,A lian is not happy,he said he just wanted to pay more attention to playing basketball. A lian’s favorite basketball player in Duncan,a NBA star.On free time,he likes listening to music and playing computer games,ang he is very friendly to his fans.
英语演讲稿的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇关于《拼搏与梦想》的英语演讲稿…时间3~4分钟
急求一篇关于《拼搏与梦想》的英语演讲稿…时间3~4分钟
马上就要演讲比赛了,我想要一篇3~4分钟的演讲稿…
Struggle and dreams
Do you have dreams you want to pursue, but never seem to have the time because of the twin demands of work and family?
So what’s the quick answer? There isn’t one. It takes hard work. But the most important two factors are:  1. It has to be something you’re excited   2. You have to make it a top priority, and structure your day so that it really is a priority.  Let’s go into more depth for each of these two factors.  Work on Something You’re Excited and Passionate About  This step might seem a bit trite or obvious but it’s crucial, and I think it’s something many people don’t think enough about.  Often people think they want to do something, but perhaps it’s just something they think would be nice to do … not something they’re really passionate about. If you’re passionate about something, you can’t wait to do it, and you’ll clear your schedule and make the time to do it. You’ll find a way, and when you’re doing it, you’re excited and happy (and maybe even a little obsessed).  Really think about whether you’re excited about your goals or dreams … if not, you might need to look for new dreams.  If you are excited, and you’re really working hard to pursue the dreams because of this excitement, move on to the next step!  Making Your Dreams a Priority  So how do you go from being excited about it to actually doing it? By making your dream your top priority.  That means every day, when you wake up, decide what you’re going to do to make that dream a reality. Then do that task first thing in the day, before even checking email. If you can’t do it first thing, schedule time for it. If it’s a priority, you’ll make the time.  But what about work and family? Obviously those are also priorities, so you’ll have to schedule time for all three. That might mean cutting back on the work you do, or watching less TV, or doing less Internet surfing or reading, or spending less time on email. Place limits on these routine-type activities, so that you can find the time to work on your dreams.  You might consider waking up earlier, or working late at night when your family is asleep. You might go in to work early so you’ll have some quiet time to work on your dreams, or leave early and work on your dreams right after work, or work on your dreams during lunchtime.  You can make the time, if you make it a priority.  Take Action  It’s also important, of course, to take action — you can’t just schedule the time. You have to wake up from dreaming and actually get to the doing!  Again, make the action to move closer to your dream the first action you take each day, if at all possible. That way it won’t get pushed back to the end of the day, and then to the next day, and so on. Don’t let the dream tasks be pushed back!  Try to take action every single day on your dreams. Small steps add up over time.  Enjoy the Journey  Most of all, enjoy yourself. If you hate what you’re doing, you won’t do it for long. But if you really enjoy the activity, you won’t be able to wait — you’ll want to do it right now.  Whether your dream is writing a book or starting a new business or creating your own blog or taking photography or pursuing a graduate degree … don’t always keep your eye on the destination. Enjoy the journey, right here, right now, and appreciate what a gift it is to be able to follow your dreams.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一份三分钟英语演讲稿_百度知道
求一份三分钟英语演讲稿
提问者采纳
Me and my Fears Honorable judges, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen: It is a great honor and pleasure to be here on this beautiful Saturday morning to share with you my sentiments about life and passion for the English language. About a year and a half ago, I took part in my very first English Speech Contest. When I stood before the microphone with all eyes starring directly at me, I could hardly speak. I stood there, embarrassed and helpless, struggling in vain for the right thing to say. My fears had paralyzed me. While my passion for English has never changed, I lost my courage to speak in public. When my professor again encouraged me to take part in this Competition, I said “no.” I couldn’t endure yet another painful experience. He looked me straight in the eye and said something that pierced my heart. I will never forget his words. “Look,” he said, “We all have our fears, and you have yours. You could twist your ankle in a basketball game, but then be afraid to ever play again. Running away can never dispel your fears, but action will. A winner is not one who never fails,but one who never quits.” I spent a whole day with his words twisting and turning in my mind. Then I made the bravest and wisest decision of my life: I would face my fears – and take part in the competition! As it turned out, my dear old professor was right. Now, here I am, once again standing before a microphone. My heart is beating fast, and my mouth is dry, but most importantly, I have faced my fears -- and that makes all the difference! Thank you. 战胜恐惧 尊敬的评委,各位来宾,女士们先生们,我很荣幸在这个美妙的星期六早上来到这里,与你们分享我生命中一段特别的经历。 大概一年半以前,我参加了生平第一次演讲比赛。站在麦克风前,面对观众们期待的眼神,我竟紧张的说不出话来。那一刻,我是多么无助啊! 我对于英语的挚爱从未改变,但却从此失去了面对公众演讲的勇气。当老教授鼓励我参加希望英语风采大赛时,我拒绝了。他直视我的眼睛,说了一番令我终身难忘的话。“你瞧,”他说,“我们都有自己的恐惧。你可能会在一场篮球比赛中扭脚,并从此害怕再打球。你只能用行动去克服自己的恐惧,逃避是没有用的。生活中的成功者往往是永不放弃的人。” 我花了一整天时间思考他的话。 然后,我做出了一个勇敢而明智的决定: 我要参加中央电视台第五届“希望之星”英语风采大赛!
老教授是对的。我发挥出了自己的水平,一路杀进了全国总决赛。此时此刻,当我再一次站在了麦克风前,仍然心跳不止,但更重要的是,我终于能够勇敢地面对我的恐惧了,而这已足够了。
Education of their children is highly valued by parents. To get education in the universities abroad has been the dreams for both the parents and their children. To realize these dreams, the parents have to save a large amount of money for the studies, because international flights cost a lot. In addition, the tuition abroad is not cheap. Parents should also have to pay for the food, room and utilities for their children at the school abroad. The children also need some money for the entertainment and social events. The clothing will cost quite a little. Besides, they need extra money to cover some unexpected expenses, like long-distance calls and so on. All in all, the parents should check out how much the living and tuition will cost for their children to study abroad. They should get prepared in advance.
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇英语演讲稿的开头_百度知道
急求一篇英语演讲稿的开头
主题是learn from the past ,seiz the day and faith the future.重点在faith in the future上~~要有气势点的..只要开头哦..谢谢
提问者采纳
Hello,everyone,I am veryglad to stand hereto make the speechhere.The theme of my speech is...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇关于thanksgiving的英语演讲稿。(2分半钟)急求急求急求急求!
急求一篇关于thanksgiving的英语演讲稿。(2分半钟)急求急求急求急求!
grateful heart How long has it been since you had the feeling of being moved ? Do you feel grateful when you taste the delicious food your mother prepares for you ? On Teacher’s Day, do you say “Thank you teachers” from the bottom of your heart, or just do it as others do ? In the West, there is Thanksgiving Day. People invented this festival to be grateful for what they gained, because no one could be happy or successful without the help from others. Though our country don’t have Thanksgiving Day, we should be grateful hourly. If the grateful full of your heart ,you will be happy everyday. Life’s happiness is to be convinced we are loved. A telephone from parents, a criticism from teacher, a exhortation from friend, a competition from opponent and so on. All this are the foundation of mature for us. We must learn to be grateful, otherwise , we will be apathetic, can’t notice the love from others. Only have the heart of be grateful, we can understand how to love others and how to repay our society.
其他回答 (1)
Thanksgiving Day
In the United States, the fourth Thursday in November is called Thanksgiving Day. On that day, Americans give thanks for
year.Thanksgiving Day
People always celebrate with big dinners and happy reunions. Pumpkin pie and Indian pudding are traditional Thanksgiving desserts. Relatives from other cities, students who have been away at school, and many other Americans travel a long distance to spend the holiday at home.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿开场白 的文章

随机推荐