文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场在别人QQ空间听到一首叫《bay bay bay》 的女生唱的英文歌,网上搜不到!!!_百度知道
在别人QQ空间听到一首叫《bay bay bay》 的女生唱的英文歌,网上搜不到!!!
可能QQ空间的歌名错了RT.- -;then we have turn around and say good-bay bay bay,酷狗百度搜搜什么的都搜不到这首歌.;and the only thing just let to do with cry cry cry ,其它同名的倒是不少,歌曲节奏很轻快!;and let through me say to you good-bay bay bay ”四句并列很有节奏很好听,歌曲高潮部分我听出来大概大概大概大概是“ we`ve been together xxx xxx never tell me why why why
com//share/" target="_blank">http://user.这是那个空间的链接<a href="//share/
...qq.qzone://user.qzone忘记了
提问者采纳
ve been crossing the wiresand still no sparksve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39.;ve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39.we&#39, falling apartwe&#39;ve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39;ve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39;ve been crossing the wireand still no sparklost in tightfalling apartwe&#39;s left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city,you bye bye byeI can singanother broken songcrying to hold onto your pictureout of faceyou hide behind your faceit is more than what i can takemove around the peoplewe&#39,you bye bye byeyou left me hanging on the lightwhy u still know my typeyou take a piss meyou&#39;s left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city,you bye bye byewe&#39;ve been drving too slowso i gotta let you gobefore you break mes left to do is cry cry crys left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city这歌叫bye bye bye - lovestonedhen i see youlooking back at mewatching this eye stilldo your fingersand your eyeshave told thousands lightsbut i cant tell this timewhat you really meantwe&#39
提问者评价
原来真的是歌名错了啊,怪不得...我听出来的歌词和原歌词差别好大啊...听力有待提升啊~~哈哈谢谢了
其他类似问题
qq空间的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下一段即将播放:播放:14769次
节目标题:DS女老诗期 新一代表情帝演唱史上最奇葩Hight歌
米客:エリカ
简介:DS女老诗期 新一代表情帝演唱史上最奇葩Hight歌热门日志推荐
人人最热标签