小学时代3到5分钟的演讲稿演讲稿

求英文演讲稿,要求4,5分钟。_百度知道
求英文演讲稿,要求4,5分钟。
主题从下面选一个即可1. What are the advantages or disadvantages of working abroad in an English-speaking country like Australia?2. House prices in China have risen very quickly in recent years. Why is this and what can the government do to stop this trend?3. Will the world not need paper one day?4. What are the advantages and disadvantages for China of hosting the 2008 Olympics?5. The government is considering changing the May national holiday week, so that it is spread out more evenly through out the year. Do you think they should change the current holiday arrangements in China? Why?6. Should the government allow free competition in all industries, or should some industries be protected?7. What is beauty?8. Is Chinese medicine better than western medicine?9. Should students receive education for free competition in all industries, or should they have to pay to go to university?
要大学水平的。谢谢!
1 、有什么好处或坏处国外工作,在以英语为母语的国家如澳洲? 2 、房价在中国有上升很快,在近几年。这是为什么和政府可以做些什么来制止这种趋势? 3 、将世界上没有需要的文件一天吗? 4 、有哪些优势和劣势,为中国申办2008年奥运会呢? 5 、政府现正考虑改变可能国庆节星期,所以,这是分散更均匀地通过了今年。你认为他们应该改变现行的假期安排,在中国呢?为什么呢? 6 、政府是否应该允许自由竞争,在所有行业,还是应该有些行业得到保护? 7 、什么是美丽? 8 、是中医优于西医? 9 、应学生接受教育,以促进自由竞争,在所有行业,还是应该要付出去上大学?
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
5分钟演讲稿字数
5分钟演讲稿字数大约750~1500字,根据人每分钟讲大约120-150个字计算。但是只能是大约,具体要看实际的东西,反正楼上说的不对,演讲稿的速度首先要看演讲的题材,比如悲痛的语速就慢,欢快的语速就快;思考中的语速就慢,激动的语速就快。另外还要结合自身说话的速度呢!看以下几种速度的表达:
叙述事情的急剧变化;质问斥责,雄辩表态;刻画人物机智、活泼、热情的性格。
欢快,紧急命令,行动迅速,热烈争执。
急促,紧张,激动,惊惧,愤恨,欢畅,兴奋。
不太重要的句段。
排比,反问,反语,叠声。
一般性说明和叙述感情变化不大
感情平静。
平静,客观。
一般句段。
一般陈述。
抒情,议论,叙述平静、庄重的事。
幽静,庄重。
安闲,宁静,沉重,沮丧,悲痛,哀悼。
重要句段。
比喻,引语,双关,对偶,拈连。
众所周知,假如一个企业人心涣散,其发展必不长久。北京金科玉律信息技术有限公司总裁何志毅先生在《金科玉律》刊首语中曾指出:企业盛衰转换,根本在于文化!而企业文化建设的终极目的,我认为就是增强员工凝聚力。那么,如何增强员工凝聚力呢?我想结合自己两年来人力资源管理实践,从收入、工作满意度、亲和力、员工保障心理、个发展和人事考核等六个方面谈谈我个人看法。
影响人才流动的因素很多,经济因素是其中的一个很重要的因素。收入的多少,不仅仅可以体现为物化的东西,更重要的是,在某种程度上是对个人价值的肯定,从而实现员工自我满足感。但是,纯粹的高收入,只能说在对外方面具有较强大的竞争性,它也许能暂时吸引人才,却未必能长久留住人才,留住人的关键还得看收入分配流程中的公正性、合理性和激励性。比如,有两家企业A和B,A企业不分职位、工种,月薪统一定为3000,而B企业则按员工个人能力及所做贡献大小,将收入划分为若干档次,虽然最高者月薪不到2500,但从实现自我价值角度考虑,B企业比A企业更具有竞争优势,也更能获得有才干者的青睐。所以,我的第一个观点:拉开收入档次,用量化的经济指标来衡量员工不同的能力和价值,在企业内部建立能力优先机制。
在工资分配中,我们还应防止收入硬化。我不赞成那种一成不变的工资制度,而更倾向于按工作年限实行年薪递增制,让员工切实感到资历的增长和个人利益息息相关。有个言,说的是猴子朝三暮四的故事。总量对猴子来说并没有变化,但朝四暮三,群猴愤,朝三暮四,皆大欢喜。我想,假如是朝二暮四,群猴肯定更加乐不可支。将这种理论移植到工资分配中,必将产生极大的激励作用。有时,纯粹量的增长确实能在员工心理造成泡沫式满足。
二、工作满意度
工作满意度,即员工对工作的满意程度。廖泉文教授在《职业匹配过程的主动策划》一文中,将工作满意度下降看作职业匹配过程第三个障碍,说明廖教授对工作满意度也比较关注。如何提高工作满意度,是我在实际人事管理工作中经常接触到的问题。
1、为员工创造一个优美、安静的办公环境。舒适的办公环境不仅能提高员工工作效,还能树立公司自身形象,激发员工的自豪感。恶劣的办公环境会使员工感觉差人一等,产生自卑情绪,从而严重挫伤工作上的积极性。
2、在条件允许的情况下,尽可能提供通勤车服务,既为员工上下班提供方便,也以实际行动表明公司对员工的关心。同时,载有公司名称和标志的班车在大街上行走,本身就是一种广告效应。
3、在公司内形成尊重员工劳动的气氛,尤其是领导者,不能轻易否定员工的劳动成。须知,培养员工积极性就好比堆雪人,要毁了它,一盆水足矣,但要恢复过来,可就不是一日之功了。
4、建立员工建议制度。我一直觉得:完善的职工建议制度十分可行,当员工的建议得到重视时,能获得极大的满足感,进而提高员工的积极性和工作满意度。美国柯达公司在这方面可以说是卓有成效,他们从总经理到基层管理人员都对建议制度相当重视,并在各部门设立专门的建议办公室。该公司总经理乔治?伊斯曼甚至认为:一个公司的成败与职工能否提出建设性意见有很大关系。
5、实行员工参与制度。古人认为:‘民可使由之,不可使知之’。但在现代社会,人们都希望了解所属环境发生的一切事情。根据马斯洛的需求理论,人有安全和自我实现的需求。如果让员工及时了解组织运行状况,鼓励他们积极参与管理,满足他们自我实现的需求,必能增加员工责任感,提高员工士气。因而,那句古语我认为应改成:‘民当使知之,方可使由之’。
6、工作合理化和工作丰富化。所谓工作合理化,就是通过科学测量,确定合理的工作负荷和工艺流程,避免员工因负担过重或过于轻松而失去对工作的兴趣;工作丰富化就是在单调的工作中增加一点情趣,激发员工的积极性和责任感,如美化工作名称、适当增加决策性内容、具有相同工作特征的职位进行定期轮换等。
三、亲和力
提高亲和力,实质上就是将管理的触须延伸到员工的私人领域,通过人际关系的交往增强凝聚力。
1、创办内部报刊杂志,为员工提供一个发表意见、交流心声的园地。在企业设计中,最重要的应是MI即企业理念设计,而内部报刊杂志就是进行MI设计最佳的载体。
2、在员工生日送上一束鲜花或给予其他物质祝福,会让员工深切感受到公司大家庭般的温暖融和之情。这比空洞的说教更具震撼力。如果公司规模不大,生日聚会将更使员工终生难忘。
3、实行定期交流制度,让领导和员工共聚一堂,总结过去的经验,规划未来的发展。如果公司规模大,则可以让员工在公司统一安排的前提下自由组合,轮流参加公司各种会议。我之所以提倡自由组合,就是考虑到企业内部可能有非正式组织存在,让有共同语言的员工一块参加,可以解除他们的心理负担,从而将自己真实的想法都坦诚地说出来,使公司领导能真实地把握员工的心理动向,从而寻找管理上的差距,强化对员工的管理。
4、尽量丰富员工的业余生活,有计划地举办一些活动,如歌咏比赛、电影包尝参观等。关于参观,美国罗杰?米的做法值得借鉴。他认为派出150名员工而不是2-3名代表,花上整整10天时间去参观某行业展览,既能有效地提高员工的整体素质,又能增强员工的亲和力。
四、员工保障心理
为员工提供充实的生活保障,增强员工保障心理,对于增强公司凝聚力起着强大的基础性作用。
1、为员工投放医疗和养老保险。社会保险的作用就在于解除员工后顾之忧,积极投身于自己所从事的工作。
2、提供住房补贴或按通行做法提供无息住房贷款。在现代人的观念中,住房占有相当大的比重。解决了住房问题,就等于卸去员工身上一大包袱,从而能更安心于工作。我正大集团青岛公司工作期间,曾制订一套住房方案,打消了许多人的跳槽念头。
3、建立资遣制度。许多人认为在三资、民营企业干活,老板说了算,工作没有保障。建立资遣制度,在员工年老体衰或因能力欠缺不能胜任时,根据员工服务年限和职位予一定的资遣费,将会从一定程度上安定员工的情绪,改变员工的观念,从而更舒心地投身于工作。
4、建立工资基金制度。国营企事业单位建立工资基金,是为了有利于监控。而民、三资企业建立工资基金,目的还在于消除员工不稳定心理。我曾就职于一家民营环保企业,由于没有建立工资基金,整整拖欠员工两、三个月的工资。这样的企业如果还能留住人才,那简直是奇迹。
5、完善休假制度。休假在员工生活中也是一项很重要的内容。在休假制度中,不仅应包括国家法定节假日,还应根据公司实际和员工服务年限给予相应的休假待遇。如工作满两年者,可以带薪休假半个月等。休假和工作的关系,我个人理解为文武之道,一张一,二者皆不可偏废。
6、解决员工档案问题。在中国特定的政治、经济环境下,档案还严重地制约着人才在完全意义上的自由流动。我曾戏言:人是活的,档案是死的,但在中国,活的还得跟着死的走。根据矛盾论的观点,事物总有它的两面性,如果换一种思维角度,其实这也不失为我们留住人才的一个捷径,那就是在人才交流中心设立专户,将员工的档案全部调转过,由公司统一支付档案管理费,统一控制,既解除了流动人才心理上的档案情结,又有于公司对员工的统一控制和管理。
五、个人发展
一个公司如果能给员工提供充分的发展空间,使员工的个人能力和素质随着公司的发而成长,这个公司与员工的相互认同感也就越高,团队的凝聚力就越强。个人发展对公而言就是能力开发、现在有一种人才银行的观点,认为人才量的方面是硬银行,质的方是软银行,人力资源开发就是要让公司软银行方面的‘固定资产‘能不断增值。
1、鼓励员工参加继续教育,尽可能获得各类证书,并对成绩优良者给予一定的奖励,如增加考核分、报销学费等。
2、对于大型集团化企业,可以借鉴正大集团的做法,建立统一的培训基地,各地分公司可按照总部安排分期分批派员参训。由于集体参训,既降低了培训成本,又有利于各公司之间的交流。
3、鼓励员工向更高层次发展,对作出突出贡献的员工,公司不仅不刁难,还将给予一定的奖励。曾有人向我提出不同意见,认为这些举措只能助长员工的离心力,但我坚持认为:任何举措,不可能不付出一点代价。在初始阶段,这些举措也许会导致部分优秀员工流失,但必将吸引更多、更好的员工加入我们的行列。对于公司发展,我们应着眼于长期规划,而不能拘泥于短期利益。
六、人事考核
在人事管理领域,考核是最具基础性的工作,其他人事管理,诸如薪资分配、奖励、调配、晋升、培训等,都得同考核结果对照后实行,因此,要增强员工的凝聚力,必须建立一套科学、公正的人事考核制度。过去的考核,带有浓厚的个人色彩,考核程序简单化,考核方法独裁化,考核要素随意化,考核结果自然失真,甚至出现较大的偏差。而?度性的人事考核,将根据员工不同的职位标准进行差别考核,既保证考核标准的统一性,又考虑到考核对象的差异性。由于考核的相对公平,员工对自己所处位置和享受的待遇产生的抱怨最小化,自然能有效地消除内部摩擦,增强员工的凝聚力。对企业,尤其是民营企业和三资企业来说,如何增强员工的凝聚力,具有极大的理论价值和现实意义,本文仅仅从经验的角度出发,谈谈个人观点,不成熟之处,尚请不吝赐教。--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
真野惠里菜性感睡衣诱惑
美国火辣女郎让军营沸腾
浙江农大女生集体穿热裤露脐装做广播操
嫩模团穿性感短裙在广场扮女警跳手枪舞
狂野非洲另一面:风沙中穿行的狮子
[欧联杯]国米2-0卡拉巴赫高清图集
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.3-5分钟演讲稿_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
3—5 分钟的演讲稿:学会感恩 尊敬的老师,亲爱的同学们,今天我演讲的主题是——学会感恩 当我们偶然来到这个世界上,什么都还没来得及做的时候,我们 就已经开始享受前人带给我们物质和精神上的一切成果了。 这就提醒 着我们每一个人,要怀有一颗感恩的心。 怀有一颗感恩的心,才更懂得尊重。尊重生命、尊重劳动、尊重 创造。 听说过一个人向树道歉的故事吗?听说过所有正行驶的汽车为狗让 路的故事吗?这些真实的故事,感动于人对生命的关爱,感动于人对 生命的尊重。当我们每天享受着清洁的环境时,我们要感谢那些保洁 工作者; 当我们迁入新居时, 我们要感谢那些建筑工人; 当我们出行, 要感谢司机……懂得感谢,就会以平等的眼光看待每一个生命,重新 看待我们身边的每个人,尊重每一份平凡普通的劳动,也更加尊重自 己。怀有一颗感恩的心,才更能体会到自己的职责。现代社会每个人 都有自己的职责、自己的价值。怀有一颗感恩的心,是以一种宽宏的 心态积极勇敢的面对人生。一个人要学会感恩,对生命怀有一颗感恩 的心,心才能真正快乐。 高尔基曾说过: “我们应该赞美她们——妇女,也就是母亲,整 个世界都是她们乳汁养育起来的……没有母亲,既没有诗人,也就没 有爱” 。是的,女性是伟大的,她们含辛茹苦地孕育生命,把人类最 伟大的母爱献给下一代。 相信大家都一定看过一则公益广告, 一位孝顺的媳妇在忙碌了一
天后,还为婆婆打好洗脚水,为婆婆洗脚,当年幼的孩子看见妈妈正 在为奶奶洗脚时,自己也打好了洗脚水,一簸一簸的端到妈妈的面前 说: “妈妈我也为你洗脚” 。这一场景确实很令人感动,也让人深省, 我们长这么大到底为母亲都做过些什么?我们有几个人能记住母亲 的生日?母亲最喜欢吃的东西?母亲的鞋码?这些看似很微不足到 的事,却表现着我们是否对母亲有一份孝。 感恩父母,感恩老师,感恩从自己身边走过的人,在自己身边停 留过的人,感谢生活,感谢得到和失去的一切,我的朋友们,让我们 怀着感恩的心面向世界吧!让我们怀着感恩的心对待我们的生活吧! 只要我们对生活充满感恩之心,充满希望与热情,我们的社会就会少 一些指责与推诿,多一些宽容与理解,就会少一些争吵与冷漠,多一 些和谐与温暖,就会少一些欺瞒与涣散,多一些真诚与团结,我们的 精神家园将永远年轻。 我的演讲到此结束,谢谢大家。
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""英文演讲稿5分钟
英文演讲稿5分钟My Story and the Chinese Dream Behind It
In the past twenty years, China has faced three American presidents, but till coming to Yale today, I never realized that China really just faced one university. Although, through these three presidents, I understand that the quality of Yale graduates is not so even.
Let me begin my main subject and let me give it a title, called “My Story and the Chinese Dream Behind It”. I want to talk about five particular years. The first is 1968. That year I was born. But it was also a chaotic year for the world. In France, there was this huge street disturbance, and in America, too. Then President Kennedy was assassinated. However, I really did not cause all of these! But that year what we remember more was the assassination of Mr. Martin Luther King. Although he fell that year, his words “I have a dream” stood up, not only stood up in America, but acrothe whole world.
But sadly, not only for me, but for almost all Chinese, we did not know such a dream. It was hard to describe each Chinese as having his or her own dream. China and America were so far apart, no lefar apart than the Moon and the Earth. But I didn’t care about any of that. All I cared about was could I have a full meal. Clearly, I was born at a very inconvenient time, not only for China, but even for the world, there were problems.
In 1978, ten years later, I was 10. I still lived in the very little city that had only 200 thousand people at the time I was born. It was 2000 km from Beijing. If you wanted to read the newspa-pe-r from Beijing, you waited three days. So for us, there was no such thing as news. That year my grandfather passed away. Two years before that my father passed away. So there was just my mother left to take care of me and my brother. Her monthly salary was not even ten dollars. As a result, even though I was 10, the word “dream” was still not in my vocabulary, and I would never think of it. I could not see hope in this family, but only felt bitter cold every winter. Where we lived was close to the Soviet Union. Yet the 1978 in which I could not see hope was also the year that a huge change took place, whether for China or for the relationship between China and America. That is a date that everybody here today should remember.
December 16, 1978, China and America officially established diplomatic relations. That was a big event. And two days after that, December 18 was when China opened the 3rd Plenary Session of the Eleventh CPC Central Committee. That was the beginning of thirty-one years of Reform and Opening. History, two great nations, and a very pitiful family all became intertwined in a theatrical way. Truthfully, from the small personal family, to the big family of the country, nobody then had any idea what the future would be like.
In 1988, I was 20. At this time I had already come out of the little border town to Beijing as a university student. Although we have many people in China today criticizing China’s university entrance exams and see many many deficiencies in it, it must be said that it is such a system that allowed very ordinary people like me to have the opportunity to change our lives. Of course, at that time, America was no longer a very distant country. It became very specific. It was no longer the “Imperialist America” of the past slogans, but it became the many details in our lives. This was the first time that I tasted Coca-Cola. When I finished drinking it I believed China and America were truly so close, because it tasted just like Chinese medicine.
That was a time when I took a crazy liking to rock’n'roll. That was a time when Michael Jackson still looked relatively handsome. More importantly, that was a time when China experienced very big transformations, as Reform and Opening had already gone on for ten years. That year, China began experimenting with market pricing for many goods. It may feel like something totally incomprehensible to you, but it was a big deal in China, a huge step, because before that the prices were decided by the government. But in that year, because price controls were relaxed, the whole country went on a crazy shopping spree. Everybody all thought, how long could this last, so they had to get a whole life’s worth of food and goods to bring home. That year symbolized that China marched closer and closer to a market economy.
Of course back then nobody knew that market economy could also have a subprime crisis. Anyway, I know that 1988 was an extra important year for Yale, because a Yale alum once again became an American President.
In 1998, I was 30. I had already become a news anchor at CCTV. More importantly, I had become the father of a one-year-old child. That year a very important thing happened between China and America, and the protagonist was Clinton. Perhaps you remember his se-xual scandal in America, but in China what we remember is his visit to China that year. In June, when he visited China, he and President Jiang Zemin held an open preconference in the Great Hall of the People. Then he gave an open lecture at Peking University. The live anchor for both events was me.
During Clinton’s lecture at Peking University, because he used his own translator the whole time, I guessed that many Chinese viewers only knew that Clinton was definitely saying something, but what he said wasn’t all that clear. So near the end of my live broadcast, I remarked that it looked like for America to learn more about China, sometimes it needed to start with language, though for our two countries, face-to-face was always better than back-to-back. It was also at the beginning of that year that I drove the first car in my life. For me this was unimaginable before, that Chinese people one day would also drive their own cars. A personal delight can also make a lasting impression, because sometimes the first time is the most unforgettable.
In 2008, I was 40. The words “I have a dream” that haven’t been discussed for many years now were heard among so many Americans. It seemed like Obama really did not want to accept Yale’s 20-year occupation of America. Using words like “change” and “dream”, he even convinced Yale teachers and students to parade and celebrate his election to the Presidency, according to what I’ve heard.
But this was also a year in which the Chinese Dream showed clearly. After encountering many setbacks as any grand dream in the world is destined to, it came through. Whether it was the long-awaited Beijing Olympics, or the first spacewalk by a Chinese aboard the Shenzhou 7, these were all dreams which we have waited for a long time since a long time ago. But the sudden Sichuan Earthquake made all this not as magnificent as we had expected. Eighty-thousand lives departed, and made every day of 2008 seem like a year. I’m guessing that on Yale’s campus, on every web site, in front of television and newspa-pe-rs, were also many people from China, and people in all parts of the world, who shed tears for these lost lives. Just like forty years ago when Mr. Martin Luther King fell but allowed the words “I have a dream” to stand higher, more enduring, and seem ever more valuable, more Chinese people also came to understand that dreams are important, but lives are even more so.
During the Olympics, I passed my own fortieth birthday. That day I was full of emotional thoughts, because when the day of my birthday approached, I was broadcasting an exciting competition. Twenty-four hours later, when my birthday was passing, I was still broadcasting. But that day I felt very fortunate. Because it was such a special fortieth birthday at the Beijng Olympics that made me realize the Chinese Dream behind my personal story.
It was in this kind of forty years that I went from a far-away border-town kid who had no possibility of having a dream, to a newsman who could be at a big festival celebrated with all of humanity and who could communicate and share the happinewith them. This was a life story that took place in China. And in this year, China and America were not far apart. There was a bit of me in you and a bit of you in me, we needed each other. It was said that President Bush spent the longest time in any country abroad as President, and that was during the Beijing Olympics. Phelps took eight medals there, and his family was there by his side. All Chinese wished that extraordinary family well. Of course, every dream will pass. In such a year, China and America almost simultaneously found their new “I have a dream” moment, and it was so coincidental, and so deserving.
America is facing a very very difficult financial crisis, and it isn’t only America, but it affects the whole world seriously. Yesterday I got to New York. As soon as I deplaned, I went to Wall Street. There I saw the statue of President Washington. His gaze was permanently fixed on the huge American flag on the stock exchange. Interestingly, the hall behind the statue was holding an exhibition on “President Lincoln in New York”, so President Lincoln’s huge portrait was also on it, and he also gazed at the flag. I felt the very solemn weight of history. When I left there, I told my colleague this. I said, many many years ago, if something like this befell America, perhaps Chinese people would have taken pleasure, because see, America is miserable again. But today, Chinese people would especially wish that America get better soon. Because we have hundreds of billions worth of money with America. We also have a huge quantity of products waiting to be put on freighters and sent to America. If America’s economy takes a step for the better, it means behind these products, another Chinese gets a raise, it means he regains his employment and happinein the family.
In the past 30 years, I don’t know if you’ve noticed the Chinese Dream that is relevant to more and more ordinary Chinese people. I don’t know what other country in this world, in the past 30 years, has changed the individual fates at this magnitude. A kid from a remote small city on the periphery, a kid in despair, today has the chance to have an exchange with these Yale students. Maybe we can change the viewpoint, and look at 1.3 billion very ordinary Chinese, their down-to-earth dreams, their impulsive drive to change their fates, their still kindhearted temperament, and their diligent character. Today’s China is made up of these words I just spoke.
In the past many years, Chinese seemed to be looking at America through a telescope. So everything good that is in America was magnified by this telescope. Frequently people mentioned America was like this and like that, then look at us, when can we be like that. In the past many years, Americans also seemed to be looking at China through a telescope, but I am guessing they held it backwards. Because what they saw was a diminished, always-doing-wrong, full-of-problems China. They overlooked 1.3 very ordinary Chinese people and this impulsive drive and urge of theirs to change their fate, which caused such huge transformations in our country. But I also always had this dream: why do we need to use telescopes to look at each other?
Of course I hope very many Americans have a chance to go see China, and not to look at China through the media. You know I don’t really trust all of my colleagues. I’m just kidding. Actually I respect my American colleagues very much. I only hope that more and more American friends go to see a real China. Because I can at least guarantee one thing. Even if in America you ate what is deemed to be the best Chinese food, in won’t fetch a good price in China. Just like many many years ago, in every city of China there was this popular “California Beef Noodle” shop. Many Chinese all thought, anything from America was definitely very very tasty. So they all went to eat. Although it was not very tasty, they didn’t complain because they knew it was from America. This fast-food chain existed in China for many years, until more and more Chinese people came to America, and searched every corner of California for a California Beef Noodle shop, and could not find a single one. Only then did more and more Chinese know that California doesn’t have such beef noodle, so this chain store in China is in the proceof disappearing. This is the kind of discrepancy I am talking about. As we come and go, such misunderstandings will be fewer and fewer.
So lastly I just want to say one thing again. Forty years ago, when Mr. Martin Luther King fell down, his words “I have a dream” spread acrothe world. But, you must know that there is not just an English version of “I have a dream.” In the distant East, in the China that has held on for thousands of years, there is also a dream. It isn’t a grandiose slogan, it doesn’t lie with the government. It belongs to every ordinary Chinese. It is “I have a dream” written in Chinese.编辑提醒:请注意查看“英文演讲稿5分钟”一文是否有分页内容。原文地址
更多相关文章
注:英文演讲稿5分钟一文由免费提供,来源于网络。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负,。

我要回帖

更多关于 3到5分钟的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐