每天早晨在羽毛球管打羽毛球为什么眼睛老是流泪会流泪

每天早上骑车4-5公里(平常速度) 中午到下午打羽毛球 晚上吃晚饭跑步2000米(慢跑) 两个月 能瘦多少斤_百度知道
每天早上骑车4-5公里(平常速度) 中午到下午打羽毛球 晚上吃晚饭跑步2000米(慢跑) 两个月 能瘦多少斤
提问者采纳
这需要看你自身身体的脂肪含量比重.骑车和慢跑是有氧运动.而羽毛球有一点点无氧运动的成分.如果能坚持两个月.再配合适量健康的饮食.一般来说.至少可以减掉八九斤.贵在坚持!
其他类似问题
吃晚饭的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
运动是重要的,但是饮食是致命重要的。想减肥还必须少吃。
话说高考结束了颓废了15天掉了10多斤
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:运动有益于我们的身体健康,我每天都做运动。我喜欢打篮球、乒乓球和羽毛球,我每天早晨跑步,上午去打羽毛球或乒乓球,下午去打篮球,如果天气不好,我就在家练习篮球,做运动,要坚持,有益于我们的身体健康。是什么意思?
运动有益于我们的身体健康,我每天都做运动。我喜欢打篮球、乒乓球和羽毛球,我每天早晨跑步,上午去打羽毛球或乒乓球,下午去打篮球,如果天气不好,我就在家练习篮球,做运动,要坚持,有益于我们的身体健康。
问题补充:
Exercise good for our health, I exercise every day. I like to play basketball, table tennis and badminton, jogging every morning I am to play badminton or table tennis in the afternoon to play basketball, if the weather is bad, I practice at home basketball, exercise, to insist that benefit our heal
The sport is good for our healthy body, I do the sport everyday.I like to play basketball,ping-pong and badminton, I everyday morning run, playing badminton in the morning or ping-pong, play basketball in the afternoon, if the weather is not good, I practice basketball at home, doing the sport, insi
The movement is beneficial in ours health, I make the movement every day.I like playing the basketball, the ping pong and the badminton, my every morning jogs, plays the badminton or the ping pong in the morning, plays the basketball in the afternoon, if the weather is not good, I on practice the ba
Exercise is good for our health, I exercise every day. I like to play basketball, table tennis and badminton, I jog every morning, this morning to play badminton or table tennis, go to play basketball this afternoon, if weather is bad, I practice at home basketball, play sports, to insist, is good f
Exercise is good for our health, I exercise every day. I like to play basketball, table tennis and badminton, I jog every morning, this morning to play badminton or table tennis, go to play basketball this afternoon, if weather is bad, I practice at home basketball, play sports, to insist, is good f
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!按方向键翻页
后才能发表评论
扫描二维码,用手机看糗百每天早晨7点半打半小时羽毛球_滨州学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:43,601贴子:
每天早晨7点半打半小时羽毛球收藏
有的留言吧
基本上每天都可以(有事除外)
一个人实在无聊
1楼 09:16&|
没拍子的咋办
收起回复2楼 09:42&|来自
有课怎么办,,,
收起回复3楼 09:48&|来自
收起回复4楼 09:50&|来自
5楼 09:53&|来自