在线客服:
服务支持:
意大利FOX狐狸 493-2
加载中,请稍候...
如果您发现商品信息不准确,
商品介绍加载中...
望远镜,手袋,保修卡,说明书等
服务承诺:
京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买!
注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解!
权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。
注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
Visconsine(北京)
zako(广东)
platfond(新疆)
flyerjian(广西)
江湖教父(山东)
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了
加载中,请稍候...
iframe(src='///ns.html?id=GTM-T947SH', height='0', width='0', style='display: visibility:')FOX战术直刀_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
FOX战术直刀
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢FOX Sports GO on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app FOX Sports GO by FOX Sports Interactive, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
FOX Sports GO
By FOX Sports Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
FOX Sports GO is your exclusive home to live broadcasts of the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup! Watch the great network coverage from FOX and FOX Sports 1 for all 52 matches, plus great bonus feeds including Cable Cam, Tactical View, and Match 360. See preview shows for every match, post-match analysis, and nightly wrap-ups.FOX Sports GO is also the only place you can watch the live stream of the 2015 U.S. Open television broadcast! With the main broadcast plus Featured Group, Featured Holes, and U.S. Open 360 coverage, you won’t miss a a drive, chip, or putt!With FOX Sports GO, you can watch live sports and great shows from FOX Sports. Depending on your TV provider, FOX Sports, FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2, your regional FOX Sports Network, FOX College Sports and FOX Deportes may be available.* No matter where you go, take FOX Sports with you on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. FOX Sports GO features live coverage of great sports:o NFL (web and tablet only)**o MLB ON FOX***o NBAo NASCAR o UFC o College Football o College Hoopso UEFA Champions League SoccerDUE TO LEAGUE RESTRICTIONS, NFL GAMES ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN FOX SPORTS GO ON PHONES.You can also stream great shows like FOX Sports Live, The Ultimate Fighter, NASCAR Race Hub, and America's Pregame.FOX Sports GO is free to download. All you need to do to watch is sign in with your TV provider credentials. The following major TV providers are current FOX Sports GO partners:o AT&T U-verseo Bright Houseo Cable Oneo Cablevision Optimumo Comcast XFINITYo COXo DIRECTVo Mediacomo Midcontinent Communicationso Suddenlinko Time Warner Cableo Verizon FIOSo WOW!Plus several smaller TV providers.
And we’re working hard to add new TV providers every day.FOX Sports GO—put FOX Sports in your pocket and GO.*You need to receive these channels in your TV channel line-up in order to watch them FOX Sports GO. Some channels may not yet be available for every TV Provider. ** Due to league restrictions, NFL games are not available in FOX Sports GO on phones.***MLB games on FOX Sports and FOX Sports 1 are available in FOX Sports GO. MLB programming on FOX Sports Regional networks is not yet available.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
--Bug Fixes--Performance Optimazations
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Complete garbage.
Another reviewer questioned why the huge broadcast networks have the worst apps, i have to agree. I hate Fox anyway, but why do they hire extremely poor developers? The women's World Cup is on for Christ sakes! The world WANTS to watch, why do you make it so difficult???I have had the crashing problems in addition to the video just not loading at all. There is NO archival matches or games to go to to watch if you've missed it live, you HAVE to wait until it &re-airs&. What a crock. I pay a premium subscription to a major cable provider to watch my sports on Fox, when I'd much rather stick my self with branding irons. Fix the app. Change the way you show content, then maybe, just maybe you'll be an acceptable source for sports. Zero stars would be my rating.
Needs support… for Chromecast
This app has a lot of potential… i haven’t had the crashing issue (i don’t use the app that much so i’m not so sure about lately) but it does not allow support for Chromecast playing… want to show your friend this video at their place? NOPE!! they have to crowd around your screen… want to watch a NASCAR race at your friend’s house because they’re willing to make wings and have better furniture? NOPE!! better hope you have a 6 Plus sized screen to view because you’re about to get very close to your friends… add Chromecast support and stop the app from crashing, only then i will change my review to 4-5 stars and i will update my review to what needs to be fixed next if anything
Are you serious?
I came back to this app for the Women's World Cup. Turns out it's still terrible. You need my location services on all the time, even when I'm not using your app? That makes no sense. Especially since I only get to use your app for a minute or two at a time before it locks up and crashes. Maybe you're thinking it's okay because you'll just watch the saved version? Nope. Not available. FoxSports, you've got people over a barrel because you've got live sports but you could still pretend you gave a crap about the user experience.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.2.2Size: 26.5 MBLanguages: English, SpanishSeller: FOX Sports InteractiveInfrequent/Mild Realistic ViolenceInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&169 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2172 Ratings
More by FOX Sports Interactive
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 珍珠粉去哪里买 的文章

随机推荐