change the unchange英语演讲稿加翻译课前三分钟演讲稿左右,麻烦了

欢迎光临书村网,书中自有黄金村!书村是一个提供学习,工作的知识内容分享网站。
|||您现在的位置: >
大学生三分钟英语演讲
编辑:书村网 发布时间:
change the world? change ourselves  good evening, honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen.  it’s my great pleasure to stand here to present my speech―change the world, change ourselves.  it’s noticable that western holidays are becoming increasingly popular day by day, while chinese traditional festivals are being somewhat neglected. not long before about 10 doctors in beijing university and qinghua unversity announced that we should reject the invasion of western holidays ,because they regard western holidays as an challenge against our traditional festivals and culture.  frankly speaking, i don’t quite agree with them.indeed, we should never neglect or even discard our traditonal festivals as china boasts a brilliant history and splendid traditions. (examples).but why can’t we absorb the meaningful western holidays and culture.  there are obvious reasons why some western holidays are so popular in china. on the one hand, some of the western holidays which we chinese don’t have are reasonable and meaningful, such as father’s day and april fool’s day etc. on the other hand,the prevalence of globalization enables western culture to prevail in china. overwhelmed by such a trend,chinese unconsiciously get involved in western holidays and culture.  with the further development of the whole world, the cultural communication between different countries and nations becomes faster and more and more important. we are indeed from different nations, but we are the citizens of the same world, so the outstanding culture of different nations is the commom wealth of everyone on the earth.the only way for us to protect our traditional culture is to reject the foreign culture? the answer is definitely no. what we ought to do is to spare no effort to educate chinese to get to know and treasure our splendid traditions instead of rejecting foreign culture. only by educating can we set our confidence and belief towards our culture. only by educating can we preserve and promote the wealth that our ancesters left for us.  at last i’d like to share a famouse saying of gandhi with all of you ,that is:if you want to change the world, then you must change yourself first.”
{该文章出处 wWW.MCQyY.coM}
看了本文的网友还看了
本站发布的作品部分转载于互联网,旨在提供网民阅读参考。若《大学生三分钟英语演讲》涉及版权问题,或作者不同意本站转载您的作品,请通知我们,收到反馈我们会将相关稿件删除处理。
因为本站编辑人手有限,而部分作文出处也无从考究,所以没注明《大学生三分钟英语演讲》的出处或转载到本站请您谅解,感谢各位的包容与支持!想求助一篇英语演讲稿“Change the world”,不长,3分钟即可_百度知道
想求助一篇英语演讲稿“Change the world”,不长,3分钟即可
We Can Change the World I’ve been in many neighborhoods that were ugly and messy until one time in 1992 when we moved to Florence and Central. When I first saw this area, I felt scared and sad. I especially hated the black gate that made our street seem like a prison. The worst things were the bad neighborhoods, drugs, violence, and homeless people. On the first day, I could smell the aroma of old garbage mixed with beer and spoiled food. Just one sniff of that disgusting dump made me vomit until I had nothing left to exit. All the streets were dumped with pieces of garbage such as used diapers, used sanitary napkins, and dead rats. The streets were cleaned every day, but at the end of the day they were dirty again. One day while walking down the street, I found a dead dog that was thrown away like trash. I felt sad since that animal once had life and was probably killed for the fun of it. My new block was a disaster and I never saw any people around. The only people alive there were retired people. The retired people's houses were fortified with metal bars and high tech alarms. They wouldn't come out of their houses. They would just peek through their windows. It made me even more scared. I turned to my father, who had the bright idea to move here, and I begged him: &Dad, please don't move here.& He turned around and said, &Honey we will bring sunshine to this place.& After the third week of living there, I just hated the place. I saw two gangsters injecting drugs and sniffing a white substance. The next day, I saw about twenty used needles thrown in the alley. Then I turned around and saw two gangsters in back of me with bikes. They followed me, and I walked as fast as I could. My legs seemed like they were two old turtles. My heart was bumping like a D.J., and the blood was racing in my body. I felt like dying right on the spot. While I was in a rush, I saw a police car passing and the gangsters disappeared. I never saw them again. I also witnessed a young mother forcing her children to beg for money, so she could buy drugs. She injected herself while her children were crying for her. I'd never witnessed anything like that in my life. The violence was also bad. Every day, I heard guns being shot and people being beaten and killed. For example, an African American couple were shot in their heads. How can these things happen in this lonesome place? I felt really scared, and I felt sorry for the two children left after their parents were taken away. I wondered what kind of future would be waiting for them. The weird part was no one saw or heard anything even though this incident happened around seven o'clock at night. Just when I thought there was no hope left, the sunshine appeared. In 1999 the black gate was torn down. The alleys were cleared from gangsters, homeless people, and smelly trash. The block was being rebuilt and new neighbors were coming to buy the houses . Every day I saw different cars, kids, and pets moving in. Green plants, roses, and trees embellished the block. The dry lawns became fresh and alive. The block dramatically changed. All of a sudden, the streets were remade with new cement, and they were painted with pretty designs. The street became a child's favorite place. Florence and Central became a great place to open a business. For example, we now have KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and small shops. We also have a post office, laundromat, library, and donut shops. The best shop that I love is the donut shop. The first things I smell when I leave in the morning are ground coffee and fresh donuts. The block has become home for many important events like the JAZZ Festival and the Hispanic Festival. God, who understands our needs, was gifting the block. In conclusion, the block was not as dead as we thought it was. When I thought my block was never going to change, it sprung up like trees. What I remember most are my father's words: &we did bring the sunshine to this place.& The minute we got there, it began to change without me knowing it. I was still caught up in the ugly neighborhood, and the change was under my big nose even though I didn't see it. The moral to this is to change what you see and don't like. Don't just sit there and think of how sad the place is. I will always remember my dad's words: make a change for the better.
其他类似问题
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【跪求】大神们小伙伴们帮忙写篇三分钟演讲稿_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:658,066贴子:
【跪求】大神们小伙伴们帮忙写篇三分钟演讲稿收藏
The title is:Change the unchangeable!
Change the unchangeable! Ohhhh yeahhhh oh oh oh oh oh oh change the unchangeable! Yeah ohhhhh photog
CH-CH-CH-CHAN-CHAN-CHANGE THE UN-UN-UN-UN-UN-UNCHANGE-UNCHAN-UNCHANGEABLE.O-O-OH?WH-WH-WH-WHAT I-I-I-I-IS TH-TH-THE CH-CH-CH-CHAN-CHAN-CHANGE............
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
change the unchangeable (演讲稿)
Good morning everybody!It's my honor to speak here,and I am very glad to share my topic with you. Then today I'd like to talk something about “change the unchangeable”
I do not know whether you have heard such a story A crow flying to the East, on the way encountered a dove, similar to rest under a tree to rest, and the dove saw the crow looked haggard, asked: "where are you going?" Anger not yet appeased crow said: "don't know. In fact, what I don't want to go, but the residents here too hateful, always don't think I cry not nice, a dig at me, tease me, now he also hit me go! "Dove told the crow:" brother, I advise you not to go in vain! If you don't change your voice, you fly welcome everywhere not! "The fact is, If you want to change life, the only way is to change the unchangeable, change yourself to challenge the unchangeable!
For me,my English is very poor,especially in spoken English.I used to think it is a thing that can't change for me, but if you don't try, always feel a bit sorry. So I try to practice everyday.Today, I can stand here and tell everyone to do a speech, which is a great progress, a big change for me.There are many things in life seems to be unable to change, try to change it, dare to challenge it, you will be successful!
Nothing is impossible!Nothing can not be changed!believe yourself,try to change yourself to
adapt to your life.And you will find You are the best!
OK,thank you for listening,that's all.
Oct 13, 2014
1 correction
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
change the unchangeable (演讲稿)
Good morning everybody!It's my honor to speak here,and I am very glad to share the&topic &change the unchangeable&with you. & I do not know whether you have heard such a story A crow flying to the East, on the way encountered a dove, similar to rest under a tree, and the dove saw the crow looked haggard, asked: "where are you going?" Anger not yet appeased crow said: "don't know. In fact, I don't want to go, but the residents here too hateful, always think my voice not nice, a dig at me, tease me, now he also hit me go! "Dove told the crow:" brother, I advise you not to go in vain! If you don't change your voice, everywhere you fly are not welcome! "The fact is, If you want to change life, Change people's opinion of you,&the only way is to change the unchangeable, change yourself to challenge something seems unchangeable!
For me,my English is very poor,especially in spoken English.I used to think it is a thing that can't change for me, but if you don't try, always feel a bit sorry. So I try to practice everyday.Today, I can stand here and give you a speech, I think it is a big change and a great progress for me.I have changed the thing seems cant change to me.There are many things in life seems to be unable to change,why not have a try, dare to challenge it, you will be successful!&
Nothing is impossible!Nothing can not be changed!believe yourself,try to change yourself to adapt to your life.And you will find You are the best!
OK,thank you for listening,that's all.
Oct 13, 2014
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (2) (0) (1) (1)
& 2014 italki HK Limited.

我要回帖

随机推荐