我暗恋我们篮球安西教练我想打篮球,但是他对我很冷

我从来没有想过我会暗恋一个人他高高瘦瘦的白白净净打篮球很棒认真做一件事的样子很迷人我很喜欢他
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:我有一个朋友,他和我的关系非常好,我们基本上每天都在一起玩。他是男的,和我一样的年龄。他个子不高,有一头黑色的短发他还很幽默。他喜欢运动,比如打篮球等等。他对我们非常好,经常开玩笑,并且他还喜欢和女孩子玩。的翻译:I have a friend, he and I are very good, we basically play with on a daily basis. He is a man, and I'm the same age. He is not tall, has black short hair and he is very humorous. He likes sports, such as playing basketball, and so on. He treated us very well, often joking, and he also likes to play
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我有一个朋友,他和我的关系非常好,我们基本上每天都在一起玩。他是男的,和我一样的年龄。他个子不高,有一头黑色的短发他还很幽默。他喜欢运动,比如打篮球等等。他对我们非常好,经常开玩笑,并且他还喜欢和女孩子玩。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I have a friend, he and I have a very good relationship, we basically have to play together every day. He is a man, and I am the same age. He was not tall, with a black short hair he is very humorous. He likes sports, such as playing basketball and so on. He is very good for us, always joking, and h
I have a friend, he and I are very good, we basically play with on a daily basis. He is a man, and I'm the same age. He is not tall, has black short hair and he is very humorous. He likes sports, such as playing basketball, and so on. He treated us very well, often joking, and he also likes to play
I have a friend, he and my relations are extremely good, we basically together are playing every day.He is male, with my same age.His stature is not high, some black short hair he very is also humorous.He likes the movement, for instance hits basketball and so on.He is extremely good to us, cracks a
I have a friend, and he and I, and are very good, we are basically playing on a daily basis. He is a man of the ages, as well as I do. He was not very tall, has a head of black hair he also very humorous. He loves sports, such as basketball and so on and so forth. He often joked to us is very good,
I have a friend, he and I are very good, we basically play with on a daily basis. He is a man, and I'm the same age. He is not tall, has black short hair and he is very humorous. He likes sports, such as playing basketball, and so on. He treated us very well, often joking, and he also likes to play

我要回帖

更多关于 篮球教练小说 的文章

随机推荐