Kustome collabo新百伦鞋子价格格

Envynde - Independent Fashion Design
I got freelance on the brain.
I’ve recently gotten back into the very scary world of one on one custom design.
*CUE HORROR MUSIC*
If one wants to be the Valetino of our time one cannot do
I have about a million garments to sew before the end of the day BUT I had to stop and blog about what I just saw on Eye Opener! Heard of the 99-year-old wonder – Lillian
Lew & Huey is hosting one heck of a giveaway this summer and there three irresistible reasons you should enter. & First prize – an Acionna, winner’s choice of color, retail price $600 What would the perfect
I’ll admit, my motivation for this post is for mostly selfish reasons.
I keep forgetting about this awesome website and I’m putting it in the blog to I’ll have it somewhere easily accessible! Have you heard ?
Fifteen days in and
the Tesoro as raised a whopping $25,000+ dollars along their Kickstarter campaign and thing are just beginning to heat up. The Tesoro Automatic Mechanical Watch is Wave Designs Studios second installment
I got freelance on the brain.
I’ve recently gotten back into the very scary world of one on one custom design.
*CUE HORROR MUSIC*
If one wants to be the Valetino of our time one cannot do so by only creating things
I have about a million garments to sew before the end of the day BUT I had to stop and blog about what I just saw on Eye Opener! Heard of the 99-year-old wonder – Lillian Weber?
She just so happens
Lew & Huey is hosting one heck of a giveaway this summer and there three irresistible reasons you should enter. & First prize – an Acionna, winner’s choice of color, retail price $600 What would the perfect every day watch look like?
I’ll admit, my motivation for this post is for mostly selfish reasons.
I keep forgetting about this awesome website and I’m putting it in the blog to I’ll have it somewhere easily accessible! Have you heard ?
It’s this amay-za-zing website with
Fifteen days in and
the Tesoro as raised a whopping $25,000+ dollars along their Kickstarter campaign and thing are just beginning to heat up. The Tesoro Automatic Mechanical Watch is Wave Designs Studios second installment to a line of beautifully
So fashion is subjective right?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?
Let me start over… Last week marked the beginning of Project Runway Season 13.
I’m a little behind on my “Project Runwaying” but I finally watched
After almost 8 years in the industry my favorite thing about fashion is that it is still constantly evolving.
For example – designers such as Threadsmiths are taking an already revolutionary idea, such as water resistant clothing, and they’re making it eco-friendly…
The footwear industry has grown quite boring and ever expensive over the last few years, and the only thing keeping the industry afloat are throwbacks, limited supply and re-sellers inflating the prices. This serves as a testament of lack of creativity and
It seems the new common theme amongst my social circles is “de-cluttering” in every sense of the word.
We are cleaning out our closets, our make-up bags, pretty much maximize our quality of life using less “stuff”!
With a Yes Man Watch two things are clear: It will be just as ecstatic as you are when the clock strikes 5pm or 5AM if your an early bird,
and always a
comfortable fit. Designed to
serve as a reminder
Subscribe To Envynde Via Email and stay up to date on the latest in Independent Fashion.
Select Month
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013