一分钟演讲稿英语演讲稿狗

人类好伙伴 狗狗真能听懂你的话
编辑点评:你有没有想过,为什么上千年来狗狗都是人类最忠实的伙伴呢?近日,科学家们发现,奥秘就在于狗狗大脑中的“半脑偏见”和人类是一样的——狗狗真的能听懂你在说什么!
Dogs&have&been&man&s&best&friend&for&thousands&of&years,&a&source&of&companionship&and&loyalty&since&the&Stone&Age.几千年以来,狗狗都是人类最好的朋友,从石器时代开始就是人类忠诚的陪伴。
Now&scientists&suspect&they&have&discovered&the&root&of&the&relationship&-&a&dog&really&does&understand&his&master&s&voice.如今,科学家们猜测他们找到了友谊的根源&&狗狗真的能听懂他的主人在说什么。
Researchers&have&found&that&pet&dogs&process&language&in&a&similar&way&to&humans.研究者发现,宠物狗的语言处理和人类有一定相似度。
They&learn&to&recognise&the&words&that&are&spoken&-&the&groups&of&and&that&make&up&spoken&commands.他们会学着去辨认主人的话&&这些由一系列辅音和元音组成的口头命令。
But&tests&suggest&they&also&notice&the&more&subtle&aspects&of&human&communication&-&the&emotional&tone,&intonation&and&volume&changes&that&influence&the&meaning&of&language.不过试验表示,他们也发现了人类交流上一些微妙的方面&&情绪基调、声调和音量会对语言的意思产生影响。
Scientists&at&Sussex&University&think&this&is&because&dogs&process&language&in&the&same&way&as&we&do.苏塞克斯大学的研究者们认为,狗狗的语言在某种意义上和我们是一样的。
They&tested&the&way&different&aspects&of&language&seemed&to&go&through&different&parts&of&the&brain.他们试验后发现脑中不同的领域似乎掌管不同方面的语言。
Humans&have&a&&hemispheric&bias&&when&it&comes&to&communication,&with&different&aspects&of&language&favouring&the&left&or&right&side&of&the&brain.人类在交流时会有&半脑偏见&,不同方面的语言会有左右脑不同分工处理。
The&researchers&&tests&suggest&that&dogs&process&speech&in&the&same&way.研究者的试验发现狗狗们也是如此。
A&group&of&25&dogs&were&placed&between&two&speakers&playing&recorded&commands&-&such&as&&come&on&then&.25只狗被放养在两个发出命令的人身边&&比如发出&过来&这样的命令。
When&the&command&was&delivered&in&a&flat,&emotionless&tone,&the&dogs&turned&right,&suggesting&the&animals&were&concentrating&on&the&words,&not&the&.当命令以一种平的,不带感情的语调说出来时,狗狗马上向右转,这说明动物对词语有反应,而不纠结于声调上。
But&when&the&commands&exaggerated&intonation&or&emotion,&the&animals&turned&left.不过当放大了声调和情绪时,狗狗向左转了。
The&results&suggest&that&like&us,&dogs&process&different&aspects&of&human&speech&in&different&parts&of&the&brain,&perhaps&indicating&why&they&can&be&trained&to&follow&people.结果显示,和我们一样,狗狗脑中不同的区域掌管不同的语言,这也许是为何他们能被训练成人类好帮手的原因。
Researcher&Dr&David&Reby,&from&the&University&of&Sussex,&said:&&This&is&particularly&interesting&because&our&results&suggest&that&the&processing&of&speech&components&in&the&dog&s&brain&is&divided&between&the&two&hemispheres&in&a&way&that&is&actually&very&similar&to&the&way&it&is&separated&in&the&human&brain.&苏塞克斯大学的大卫&雷贝学者说道:&这很有意思,因为我们的研究成果表明了狗狗大脑也有半球分区来掌管语言,这和人类大脑有着一定相似度。&
Victoria Ratcliffe, who co-wrote the paper, added: &Although we cannot say how much or in what way dogs understand information in speech from our study, we can say that dogs react to both verbal and speaker-related information and that these components appear to be processed in different areas of the dog&s brain.&论文的第二作者维多利亚&拉克特里夫补充道:&虽然从研究中,我们不能说明多大程度上狗狗明白语言中的信息,我们可以说狗狗对口头的或者说说出口的信息都会有反应,而且这些似乎是由狗狗大脑中不同的区域在掌管。&
In&their&paper,&published&in&the&journal&Current&Biology,&the&scientists&wrote:&&The&striking&correspondence&between&dogs&&and&humans&&hemispheric&biases&reported&here&may&reflect&convergent&evolution&if&dogs&have&been&selected&to&respond&to&human&vocal&signals&during&domestication.&在他们的这篇刊登于《当代生物学期刊》的论文中,学者们写道:&狗狗和人类半脑偏好的惊人一致性也许反映了在驯化中,如果狗狗被选为对人类口头信号作出反应,他们就会拥有聚集性的进化。&
你有没有想过,为什么上千年来狗狗都是人类最忠实的伙伴呢?近日,科学家们发现,奥秘就在于狗狗大脑中的“半脑偏见”和人类是一样的——狗狗真的能听懂你在说什么!
http://i1./topic/animal.png【萌宠】让你的狗狗变身成超可爱恐龙
编辑点评:你想不想看看自家狗狗不同寻常的可爱模样?那么,一定试试这套COS服!美国公司“Party City”正在销售中的一系列超可爱狗狗COS服,萌翻了众多海外用户。
1/5 :COS服1
2/5 :COS服2
3/5 :COS服3
4/5 :COS服4
5/5 :COS服5
沪江日语阅读提示:双击或划选日语单词,查看详细解释,并可收录进生词本以供记忆学习。
うちのワンコの違う可愛さが見てみたいというそこのあなた!ぜひこのをお試し下さい。
你想不想看看自家狗狗不同寻常的可爱模样?那么,一定试试这套COS服!
これはアメリカ最大級のパーティーグッズ会社「Party City」が販売しているコスチュームで、その可愛さに多くの海外ユーザーたちが萌えキュンしています。
这是美国最高级的聚会商品公司&Party City&正在销售中的COS服,它可爱的样子萌翻了众多海外用户。
コスチュームの種類はステゴサウルス、トリケラトプスなどのだけでなく、コウモリ、象、亀、サメ、シマウマ、などの動物もあり、本当に多種多様です。さらにこのコスチュームはで、ワンコたちにも優しい作りとなっています。
COS服种类不仅仅只有剑龙、三角龙等恐龙,还有蝙蝠、大象、乌龟、鲨鱼、斑马、海象等动物,实在是各种各样。而且这些COS服很轻巧,对于狗狗来说是非常温和的设计。
そして気になるお値段は約800円から約2700円と、とても。ぜひみなさんも、このスペシャルコスチュームを使って、デンジャラスキュートなワンコたちを演出してみて下さい!
还让人比较中意的是它的价格,大概在800日元至2700日元之间,价位非常合理。大家一定要给狗狗们穿上这些独特的COS服,让看上去带着一丝危险气息的可爱狗狗们表演表演吧。
你想不想看看自家狗狗不同寻常的可爱模样?那么,一定试试这套COS服!美国公司“Party City”正在销售中的一系列超可爱狗狗COS服,萌翻了众多海外用户。
http://i1./topic/动物4726.jpg关于狗的英语演讲稿_英语演讲稿_VOA英语网
关于狗的英语演讲稿
发表时间:内容来源:
Hello everybody, I am pleased to stand here and start my speech. I like dogs. No matter what kind of dog. Dogs are a very insecure animals.
Even if you walk alone in the dark, as long as there is nothing to fear, accompanied by dogs. Anyone who does not want to be protected it? Our family has a lot of dogs, they are well behaved, a good listener, always nice to sleep, eat. To not re-open defecation. They are sensible. High school to go home every day after school, they are always waiting for me at the stairs.
I'm always chasing its tail at the sight. Dogs are a very friendly animal. They always know what you need, but lonely and helpless when they will entertain themselves out from the stay with you.
They would take advantage of your hand, will be spoiled. Issued very cute voice. I like dogs. No matter what kind dog .
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News胖纸喵星人 脖子太粗只能戴狗项圈
编辑点评:俄国有一只20斤重的巨肥喵星人。虽然体型肥沃了点但人家照样能跑能跳还能捉老鼠,一点不比身材妖娆的其他喵星人差。据主人爆料这只肥猫可是挑食的很,不新鲜的食物一概不吃,胖还真是胖的有理由。
He is one of the world's fattest cats, tipping the
10kg.这是世界上最肥的猫咪之一,称重时它能轻易掀翻对面20斤重的砝码。
But the aptly named Maximus is extremely
and can jump and leap like any kitten, according to his owners.据它的主人透露虽然有着和体型相得益彰的名字&Maximus&(最大号的意思)但这只肥猫和其他猫咪没什么区别,既能跑也能跳。
Leon and Eugenia Korovin from Petrozavodsk, north-western Russia, bought the feline as a wedding present to each other in 2009.利昂和尤金妮娅&克罗温来自俄罗斯西北部城市彼得罗扎沃茨克,他们在2009年买下这只猫作为彼此的结婚礼物。
We both love cats and we both love really big cats,' said Mrs Korovin. So when we found Max we had to have him.&我们都很爱猫咪而且我们都真的很爱胖猫,因此看到Max时我们不可能错过它,&克罗温夫人说道。
He's big but he's extremely agile. With us he's very gentle. He can jump and leap like any kitten and he's a when he's after a mouse.它虽然肥但动起来十分灵活。跟我们在一起的时候它很温和。它像所有猫咪一样能跑能跳并且捉老鼠的时候也很凶猛。
The five-years-old cross between a Maine Coon and Siberian cat keeps fit by going on daily walks.这只五岁大的杂交猫着缅因猫和西伯利亚猫两种血统,通过每日坚持行走保持健康。
But Mr Korovin said: 'The trouble is we couldn't find a cat
to fit him. He kept bursting out of them so we switched to dog harnesses instead.但克罗温先生说:&问题是我们找不到一个适合它的项圈。它总能把项圈撑破所有我们不得不用狗项圈代替。&
And of Max's appetite is every bit as big as the rest of him. Mrs Korovin said: 'Oh, he eats us into the poorhouse and turns his nose up at anything that isn't fresh but we think he is worth it.Max的胃口和它的身材一样大。克罗温先生说:&哦,它简直要把我们吃成贫民了,它对任何不新鲜的食物嗤之以鼻,但我们认为它就该吃新鲜的。&
俄国有一只20斤重的巨肥喵星人。虽然体型肥沃了点但人家照样能跑能跳还能捉老鼠,一点不比身材妖娆的其他喵星人差。据主人爆料这只肥猫可是挑食的很,不新鲜的食物一概不吃,胖还真是胖的有理由。
http://i1./topic/animal.png新闻万花筒:宠物狗环游世界【上海学生英文报】
编辑点评:宠物狗Oscar是动物界的小小探险家。原本是流浪狗的奥斯卡在女主人的关怀下成长,并和女主人一起环游世界,目的是希望可以唤起大家对流浪动物的关爱。严肃声明:本系列文章由《上海学生英文报》独家授权,如无授权,请勿转载。
宠物狗Oscar和女主人共同环游世界,希望可以唤起大家对流浪动物的关爱。&&Oscar and his owner travel around the world, hoping to arouse people&s care for the shelter dogs.&&
Oscar the dog travels around the world&&宠物狗奥斯卡环游世界&&
Oscar the dog has been to a lot more places around the world than many of us. He has
over the Grand
(大峡谷,美国亚利桑那州科罗拉多河的一个大峡谷) in a
and crossed the Golden Gate Bridge (金门大桥) in his latest .宠物狗奥斯卡游览了很多地方,这已经超过了我们其中的很多人。它乘坐直升飞机飞跃大峡谷,最近它又穿越了金门大桥。
Oscar&s , Ms Joanne Lefson, saved him from a dog
eight years ago. The pair began their trip around the world to help
of dogs without a home. They have visited more than 20,000 dog shelters on the way.奥斯卡的主人,Joanne Lefson 女士八年前在狗所容所里面收养了它。之后,他们俩便开始环游世界去帮助成百万的流浪狗。他们一路上寻访了2万多个狗收容所。
Oscar is ten years old now, but he is still
and happy. Joanne wants people to know that shelter dogs need love, too.&&如今,奥斯卡10岁了,它依旧健康快乐。Joanne想要人们明白收容所的狗(流浪狗)同样需要关怀。&&
您可能还喜欢:
严肃声明:本系列文章由《上海学生英文报》独家授权,报社地址:上海市闵行区都市路8室,电话:021-,如无授权,请勿转载
宠物狗Oscar是动物界的小小探险家。原本是流浪狗的奥斯卡在女主人的关怀下成长,并和女主人一起环游世界,目的是希望可以唤起大家对流浪动物的关爱。严肃声明:本系列文章由《上海学生英文报》独家授权,如无授
http://i1./topic/reading.jpg

我要回帖

更多关于 俞敏洪一分钟演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐