what a lovely dayday 译林视频

30新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课课件 6A Unit 2
day!(Period 1)
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
30新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课课件 6A Unit 2
day!(Period 1)
Unit2Whataday!;(Period1); What’stheweather?;Nameotherweather.;说出其他的天气; What’sthedatetoday?;(日期); October;NationalDayHolidays国庆假期; Wheredidyougo?Iwentto…;diary日记; Otherwaystokeepadi
Unit 2 What a day!(Period 1) What’s the weather?Name other weather.说出其他的天气 What’s the date today ?(日期) OctoberNational Day Holidays 国庆假期 Where did you go? I went to…diary日记 Other ways to keep a diary 记日记的方式How? Yang Ling’s diaryDid she have aday? great You are divided into groups.Performing well can get 分小组比赛 heart cards!表现好的小组得到心形卡片* Task1: read in groups and circle the verbs.小组读,圈动词。 Matching game 连一连past过去are is go see become fly bringnowwent saw were was brought 带来 flew became 变成 Let’s 每组选一位队员P.K, Past now 快者胜出 read! are wereis go see become flywas went saw became flewP.Kbringbrought Task2: read in groups and stick the words. 小组读,贴心情。 listen and answer:Sunday, 20th SeptemberWhen? Where? How?happy What can parrots do? What show did they see? parrot 看到了什么?鹦鹉秀Change a Make letter(变一个字母) a sentence with the to make another two words. word. 用这两个词造句carrotfunny\ interesting Then, the wind is coming…Whatdid will you Ling do on What Yang do?windy days? 做了什么?有风天气做什么?flew kites high in the sky. Whose kite flies high?(谁的风筝飞得高)?excited激动人心的P.K Read and ask. 读并提问。 One ask, One answer!一个组找问题 一个组解答 How?dumplings bread and honey some drinkshungry\ Chinese food Did they have their lunch? eager 渴望的 吃午饭了吗? Western food 西方 some visitors Keep our things well! How? 保管好个人物品!访客angryUnwelcome visitors 不速之客:ants and bees The worse was coming…更糟的来了black cloudsIt rained. 云南旱灾 一雨难求余姚水灾 百年难遇 Terrible糟糕的\ sadRead together 齐读 In the afternoon, there were black clouds in the sky. It rained. We were hungry and wet.Rainy dogs 落汤鸡 What a bad day! day!sad terribledisappointed 失望的,沮丧的 Task3: Listen and repeat 听音仿读 Reading tips: Pay attention to the change of the mood. 注意情感变化。 Task4: Read in groups 小组读,每组读一段It was time for lunch. We brought It was sunny in the morning. some dumplings, some bread and Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao and I honey and some drinks. went to the park by bike. We saw some ants on the bread There was a parrot show in the and honey. There were some bees park. We saw some interesting too. We could not eat our lunch! parrots. In the afternoon, there were black Then, the weather became windy And cloudy. We flew kites high clouds in the sky. It rained. We were hungry and wet. in the sky.Sunday, 20th SeptemberWhat a day! Read and add the mood 个人读 加心情It was sunny in the morning. Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao and I went to the park by bike.We were happy! Task5:Discuss about your sad\ happy day.小组讨论I’m sad because…_______ makes me happy! Keep smileEverything will be一切都会好起来ok! a bad day???great day! What a wonderful happy Make a dialogue 场景表演? Hello! ? How are you today? ? What will you do? ? I will go to the park\ cinema… ? Wow, what a good day! Happiness is everywhere.幸福无处不在 Tuesday, 22nd OctoberSunnyLet’s finish our diary一起完成我们的日记 Let’s read the happy words!读快乐的话语 Homework1. Choose the way you like to keep your day.选择你喜欢的方式记录今天的生活。
包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、高等教育、30新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课课件 6A Unit 2
day!(Period 1)等内容。
 新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课 6A Unit7 第二课时教案_英语_小学...小学《英语》 (六年级上册) Unit 7 Protect the Earth (Period 2) Teaching ...  新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课 6A Unit8 Chinese New Year 第二...(period2) Teaching contents 教学内容:Grammar time &Fun time Teaching a译林...  新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课 6A Unit8 Chinese New Year 第一...小学《英语》 (六年级上册) Unit 8 Chinese New Year (Period 1) Teaching ...  新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课精品课件教案 6A project1_英语_小学教育_教育专区。教学内容 Project1 A holiday album 教学目标 1.复习 1-4 单元所...  新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课 6A Unit7 第三课时教案_英语_小学...小学《英语》 (六年级上册) Unit 7 Protect the Earth (Period 3) Teaching ...  新译林牛津小学英语五年级上册优质公开课赛课精品课件教案 Unit5 What do they do 教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit5 What do they do? 单元教材分析: 本单元...  新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课 6A Unit7 第四课时教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学《英语》 (六级上册) Unit 7 Protect the Earth (Period 4)...  2015新译林牛津小学英语六年级下册精品优质公开课赛课课件 6B Unit1 The lion and the mouse 简案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 2 The lion and the mouse (...  新译林牛津小学英语六年级上册优质公开课赛课 6A Unit8 Chinese New Year 第四课时教案_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学《英语》 (六年级上册) Unit 8 Chinese New...热点推荐:
译林新版六年级上册英语Unit 2 What a day!集体备案教案【六课时】
Unit 2 What a day! &
教学内容:Story time
课时安排:
教学目标:1. cloudy, rainy, sunny, windy It was sunny / cloudy / windy / rainy.
2. show, interesting, weather, high, honey, ant, bee, cloud, sky, rain
教学重、难点:
1. 学生能初步能理解并且会听、会说、会读和会拼写单词及词组:cloudy, rainy, sunny, windy 和会运用句型:It was sunny / cloudy / windy / rainy.
2. 学生能初步听懂并且会说、会读单词show,interesting, weather, high, honey, ant, bee, cloud, sky, rain,。
3. 学生能初步感知动词过去式的不规则变化及读音。
4. 学生能初步感知天气表达的句型。
教学准备:
单词卡片、课文图片
教学过程:
Step1 Free Talk
T: Hello, boys and girls.
& Would you know something more about me?
& Two days ago, I was in Shanghai. Do you know Shanghai ?
& It&s a big and beautiful city. I
& Review : was(am的过去式)& ago
& But now ,I am in Zhangjiagang. It&s beautiful, too.
& 利用简单的两句话,区分时态的不同
Step2 Presentation
1.show a picture
T: This is Yang Ling.
& She likes drawing and writing diaries ,too.
T: This is a diary of hers. What a day!
& What day is it today? Sunday
What date is it today?&
&渗透英文日记的书写格式
1.引出课题Unit 2 What a day! T:Let&s look at Yang Ling&s pictures.
What can you see in the picture?
&(1)S:I can see some children in the park.
&&&& T:Who are they?
&&&& S: Su Hai, Mike, Liu Tao and Yang Ling.
&(2) We can see some parrots in the park.
(3) fly kites
2.Let&s talk 出示课文相关图片展开讨论
& Look and match 在此过程中教授动词过去式的特殊变化形式
& Then read the sentences in the right orders. (Teach: wet)
3.Read the diary by yourself, then finish the exercise. (T/F)
4.Read the diary
Step 3 Consolidation and practice
1.Let&s read
a.Read after one.
b.Read together.
c.Read one by one.
2.T:What do you think of her day?
Happy? Interesting? Terrible? Bad?
作业设计:
1. Read the text.
2. Try to retell the diary according to YL&s pictures.
板书设计:
Unit 2 What a day!
It was sunny / cloudy / windy / rainy.
go&went& &&&&&&&&&&&fly&flew
see&saw& &&&&&&&&&&&are&were
become&became&&& &bring&brought
教学反思:
更多关于小学六年级资讯
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
[小学六年级]
相关搜索热词
小学六年级相关图片文章您现在的位置: >
> Unit 2 What a day!
Unit 2 What a day!
GrammarTime
CartoonTime
CheckoutTime
经典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号:2014年译林版六年级英语上册Unit2 What a day!教案表格式下载|牛津英语|小学六年级免费下载
按教材浏览:
当前位置:>>>>>2014年译林版六年级英语上册Unit2 What a day!教案表格式详细
2014年译林版六年级英语上册Unit2 What a day!教案表格式
2014年译林版六年级英语上册Unit2 What a day!教案表格式
教案|教学设计
小学六年级
☆☆☆☆☆
本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址
本站课件、试题、教案等免费下载。大多是rar压缩包,解压缩后是ppt、doc、swf、exe等你的位置: ->
-> 译林版牛津小学英语六年级上册课件 Unit 2 What a day! (Cartoon time)
课件字体下载
本类下载排行
总下载排行榜
译林版牛津小学英语六年级上册课件 Unit 2 What a day! (Cartoon time)
课件大小: 6.59 MB
课件分类: 英语课件/六年级
界面预览: 无
加入时间:
页面更新:
推荐等级:
开 发 商:
课件更新:
译林版牛津小学英语六年级上册课件 Unit 2 What a day! (Cartoon time)
为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷下载本站课件。
如果您发现该课件不能下载,请查看或,谢谢!
如果您发现该课件有不良信息,请点击进行举报,谢谢支持!
如果您制作了好的课件希望能与大家分享,我们愿意和您一起宣传!投稿请。
未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源!
好课件吧 - 教师的好助手!
Copyright&
, All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 what a nice day 的文章

随机推荐