以myi have a dream演讲稿 写一篇演讲稿 帮忙解答下~

请学霸帮我写一篇《my dream》的演讲稿100字,词不要太难_百度知道
提问者采纳
I am sure my dream will come true one day.I want to be all join the computer club in high school,I&#39.And I will read more computer books everyday,I&#39,I know it is difficult to be a good computer programmer.Because I like playing computer games.Os,I will do some things to improve mll have some computer lessons when I have time.So.What&#39,I have to learn more the knowledges about the computer.In conclusion.For exampleMy DreamEveryone has a dream,and then I want to make my own games.I also have a dream
跟我写的一样
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
猥琐__D__蕃薯
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
你班计划举行一次以My Dream 为主题的班会。假如然你发言谈谈你的理想,请你按下列要求写一篇演讲稿。字数:100-120.&&&要点提示:1.我决定当一名教师,这意志是我孩提时代的梦想; 2.我认为和孩子们在一起是无比快乐辛福的;3.目前我国教师奇缺,相当教师的人不多;4.尽管教师工作辛苦,而我却决心致力于教育事业。My Dream ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案My Dream Dear classmates, I’m very glad to have a chance to talk with you about my dream here. Everyone has a dream. But what is mine? My dream is to be a teacher in the future. Is it surprising? In fact, I began to have this dream when I was still a child because I love children. To me, it means happiness to be with them. As we all know, teachers are badly needed in our country, but not many of us want to be teachers. Although it takes hard work to be a teacher, I’m determined to give all my life to the cause of education.&
解析试题分析:这是一篇提纲类作文,我们需要用正确的英语把给出的要点表达出来.本作文中给出的要点比较具体,故需要准确表达.写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。特别注意在选择句式时要赋予变化。考点:提纲类作文点评:本文属于提纲类作文,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。寻一篇英语《my dream》演讲稿_百度知道
寻一篇英语《my dream》演讲稿
ll do every bit tm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me. I made up my mind to become a doctor.I&#39? Well. China is a develop-ing country. I was told that I had cancer. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money, helping the sick anll talk about my dream i What is my dream? Now I am a young girl with a new dream——to be a doc-tor, no Aids. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. I want to be a famous doctor. I&#39, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. Why has my dream changed. I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses, at the age of 11 I was ill, especially in the countryside and lonely villages, no fatal diseases. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country, badly ill. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness. She needs good medicine and good doctors, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into realityEveryone has a dream. Now I&#39
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以帮我写一偏英语演讲稿:题目是“Mydream”急用谢谢大家哈
谁可以帮我写一偏英语演讲稿:题目是“Mydream”急用谢谢大家哈
我是个中职学生现在读的是电子专业、我以前的梦想是当一名歌手、现在想成为一个很好的电子技术超作人。。现在学习情况并不好。请大家来帮我写一篇。。谢谢大家
my dream hello everyone! it is my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher. you know being a teacher is a thing that is very valuable and very interesting. i suggest that it must be a great fun to be with children all the day. and if i am a teacher, i can teach my students a lot of knowledge. they might become stronger and cleverer because of me. that is a very contented feeling. china is a developing country. chinese are not that excellent in their intellegent. so teachers in china might be very very important. they can provide the society with a lot of successful people, and make china a better place. do you think that i have a good dream? i will work hard to make my dream become true! thanks~2My dream Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean. Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads. Dreams are the armor for our fragile hearts. Martin Luther King had a dream — it was to have justice for all people. Lincoln had a dream — it was to set the slaves free. They sought their dreams and ultimately made them come true. When I was young, I saw a dog one day. I threw a stone at it just for fun. Then it fell down and looked very weak. At that moment, I was surprised to notice it was pregnant. I can’t remember what happened next, but there’s one thing I know: that I felt guilty. It was the first time that I found life could so easily pass away. At that time, I had a dream, which was to help those people who needed help. There are too many wars and disasters. About 16,000 people have died in the Iraq War and one child dies every eight seconds in Africa because of starvation. I have dreams, you have dreams and they have dreams too. We should help them. We should save their lives so that they can pursue their own dreams. Just like the lyric of a song says, “We are the ones who make a brighter day so let’s start giving.” Well, that’s my dream, a simple but meaningful one.参考资料: 3Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? Now I am a young girl with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness. I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality
提问者 的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
Everyone has a dream. Now I'll talk about my dream i What is my dream? I often ask myself. When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a soldier with a gun so that I could defend our motherland.Now I am a young boy with a new dream——to be a doc-tor. I want to be a famous doctor, helping the sick and saving their lives. Why has my dream changed? Well, at the age of 11 I was ill, badly ill. I was told that I had cancer. I had to leave both my school and my friends and go to the hospital. Every day I suf-fered the troubles caused by this illness.I also saw some people who were suffering and dying of ill-nesses. I made up my mind to become a doctor, so that I can help the sick people and cure them of their diseases. China is a develop-ing country. She needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and lonely villages.I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excel-lent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or any money.I'll do every bit to cure the incurable. I hope to see a world where there is no cancer, no Aids, no fatal diseases. I'm confident that through the joint efforts of you and me, man will put an end to his bodily sufferings and this dream of mine will one day be brought into reality.
---------这篇是关于我的梦想的例子,不过不是当歌手,而是做医生。。。。
I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends.&& I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world.&& I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well.&& I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there’s an old saying “where there is a will, there is a way.”
---------这篇是当老师的
两个例子供你参考。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇被毙掉的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐