麻烦帮我还给你表姐能帮我看下,我这个有多少字数,谢谢了。

推荐信是问答形式的.谁可以帮我做一下!谢谢了!我的英文总是怕语法,还有字数和格式什么的弄不好,所以要麻烦大家了,不好意思!问题如下:1.What do you consider the applicant’s most outstanding talents or_百度作业帮
推荐信是问答形式的.谁可以帮我做一下!谢谢了!我的英文总是怕语法,还有字数和格式什么的弄不好,所以要麻烦大家了,不好意思!问题如下:1.What do you consider the applicant’s most outstanding talents or
推荐信是问答形式的.谁可以帮我做一下!谢谢了!我的英文总是怕语法,还有字数和格式什么的弄不好,所以要麻烦大家了,不好意思!问题如下:1.What do you consider the applicant’s most outstanding talents or characteristics? 2.What are the applicant’s chief liabilities or weaknesses?3.The admissions committee would appreciate any additional statement you may wish to make concerning the applicant’s aptitude for advanced study or his/her potential for becoming a successful manager and leader, if appropriate.补充:问的那些方面写大众的就好!谢谢大家了!
1. he/she is a hard-working person never give up,which shows his/her strong beliefs. also his faithfulness leaves a excellent impression. his/her grade is excellent 2.he/she is a complete completist which always demands for the best. it's fairly for himself/herself. however for others who do not know him/her very well, that may leave them a bad impression- rigorous3. during his collage years, he became the president of student council and made a successful reappointment. also, under his leadership the student council got an almost doubled support from students than before. in addition, more than 10 clubs were set up run by teh student council.(自己手打)麻烦能帮我看下,我这个有多少字数,谢谢了。_百度知道
就这么多了,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的位置:
问题编号:4128076
有关数学法律的历史小故事,字数在三百字以内的。急用知道的请帮我一下,谢谢
有关数学法律的历史小故事,字数在三百字以内的。急用知道的请帮我一下,谢谢
提问者:百度知道贵州-贵阳综合咨询浏览130次 15:16:37
无需注册、快速提问 全国专业在线律师快速为您解答!
共有 2 位律师回答该问题
满意答案咨询电话: (北京-朝阳区)帮助网友:9255称赞:148参考有关资料 15:24:29满意答案 咨询电话:1860804**** (四川-成都)帮助网友:12237称赞:11详细说明你的法律问题。 16:58:54
已帮助7人&已帮助9人&已帮助10人&已帮助8人&已帮助11人&已帮助19人&已帮助21人&已帮助28人&
已帮助39人&已帮助34人&已帮助31人&已帮助29人&已帮助34人&已帮助76人&已帮助105人&已帮助134人&
还没有华律网账号?
使用其他账号登录华律网:
相同经历,我也要问
扫微信,与律师对话
华律网致力于为用户提供健康和谐的网络交流平台
您投诉的是 的提问:
投诉类型:
无意义的回复
内容含广告
投诉说明:说说吕布这个人如题,要概括的,字数大概在400字左右,像写作文一样,不要看的像文言文,谢谢,有谁帮我解决下,我帮你们++分。_百度作业帮
说说吕布这个人如题,要概括的,字数大概在400字左右,像写作文一样,不要看的像文言文,谢谢,有谁帮我解决下,我帮你们++分。
说说吕布这个人如题,要概括的,字数大概在400字左右,像写作文一样,不要看的像文言文,谢谢,有谁帮我解决下,我帮你们++分。
-- 我谈吕布
无论在《三国志》或是《三国演义》中,吕布都只能算是一个见利忘义的小人。但我却不那么认为,而且我想:如国没有白门楼的那一幕,三国鼎立之势形成的可能性会大大减少甚至根本不可能。
首先,就先讲讲我的假设。因为吕布的武艺是无人能比的,所以如果没有白门楼那一幕,吕布在陈宫的铺佐下是很有可能成为一个新起之秀,再有大将张辽,平定乱世不是不可能的事。但吕布也必须对待老百姓温和一些,才能深得人心...
1.吕布勇猛
这一点没什么好说的。经常有人质疑赵云的武力,但是没有人质疑吕布的武力。正史上记载了不少临阵单挑和身先士卒的冲杀,基本是无敌状态。还有辕门射戟那种半神话记录,武力100要比诸葛亮那个智力100令人信服的多。
2.吕布的文化水准
基本上大家印象里吕布的文化水平跟张飞是一个档次的。其实我估计吕布和张飞确实在一个档次——两个人文化水平都是满不错的。
张飞就不多说了,吕布一开始投靠丁...请教英文!!!大家可以帮我检查一下这封给银行的信么~ 谢谢!!!!因为有字数限制,只好分几次发送...5. On the page “INSTRUCTIONS” in paragraph “certify a copy of your incorporation documents” I did_百度作业帮
请教英文!!!大家可以帮我检查一下这封给银行的信么~ 谢谢!!!!因为有字数限制,只好分几次发送...5. On the page “INSTRUCTIONS” in paragraph “certify a copy of your incorporation documents” I did
请教英文!!!大家可以帮我检查一下这封给银行的信么~ 谢谢!!!!因为有字数限制,只好分几次发送...5. On the page “INSTRUCTIONS” in paragraph “certify a copy of your incorporation documents” I didn’t understand the meaning of a) “Apostille” b) “Certificate of Incumbency”, I found the definition of this expression: A Certificate of Incumbency is an internal company's document confirming the authorities of the officer. It is signed by the Secretary or any other company officer. This document is usually required by receiving organizations in foreign countries to make sure that the person who signed the documents on behalf of the company is actually authorized to do so. Is this definition right? What should the Certificate include?c) “relevant documents confirming directors and shareholders of the company”. Shareholders are listed on the Certificate of incorporation, is it sufficient? The director is also the sole shareholder, is it necessary to issue a document confirming the appointment of the director?would you be so kind and explained it to me, if possible send me a model? 6. On the page 4 a) “Appointment of Bankers and Mandate form must be completed”, does this mean the form on the page 7 “Appointment of bankers”? b) “Original/certified copies of board minutes providing evidence of the appointment of the current directors/ authorize signatories or register of shareholders.” does this mean the resolution page? 7. On the page 5 paragraph 3. Corporate Official details / (a) If the register of directors is captured by the board resolution, is it still necessary to provide the register of directors mentioned on the page INSTUCTIONS relevant documents confirming directors, on the page 5 in paragraph 3 Corporate Official details, on the page 6 Corporate documents separately? Are those documents about directors the same, or are they different?8. On the page 6
a) Corporate documents “Register of shares”, the sole shareholder is listed on the Certificate of Incorporation, is that sufficient?
b) I didn’t understand the boundary between the simple, intermediate and complex Organization structure. xxx Ltd. has only one shareholder, so does it belong to the simple Organization structure?Thank you for the answers to my questions above, I will complete required documents as soon as possible.Your sincerely
去下载个翻译器就OK

我要回帖

更多关于 官员帮上司处理麻烦 的文章

随机推荐