mediacoder合并视频 NoNAG求发一份

您要找的资源已被删除、已更名或暂时不可用。Help us keep the list up to date and .
Search options:
Installation/Portable
AllPortable only
Select section (All)
All In One Blu-ray ConvertersAll In One DVD ConvertersAll In One MKV to MP4/Blu-rayAll In One Video ConvertersAnimation (3D & 2D animation)Audio EditorsAudio EncodersAudio PlayersAuthoring (Blu-ray/AVCHD)Authoring (DivX)Authoring (DVD)Authoring (SVCD/VCD)Bitrate CalculatorsBlu-ray to AVI/MKV/MP4Blu-ray to Blu-ray/AVCHDBurn (CD,DVD,Blu-ray)Camcorders/DV/HDV/AVCHDCaptureCD/DVD recoveryCodec PacksCodec/Video IdentifiersCodecsDecrypters (Blu-ray Rippers)Decrypters (DVD Rippers)DigitalTV/DVB/HDTVDVD to AVI/DivX/XviDDVD to DVDDVD to MP4/MKV/H264DVD to VCD/SVCDISO/ImageLinux video toolsMacOS video toolsMedia (Blu-ray/DVD/CD)Media Center/HTPC/PS3/360Other useful toolsPhoto Blu-ray/DVD/SlideShowPortable/Mobile/PSP/iPodRegion free toolsScreen capture/ScreenshotsSubtitleVideo De/MultiplexersVideo Editors (Advanced/NLE)Video Editors (Basic)Video Editors (H264/MP4/MKV/MTS)Video Editors (MPG/DVD)Video Editors (WMV/AVI)Video Encoders (AVI/WMV)Video Encoders (H264/H265/MP4/MKV)Video Encoders (MPG/DVD)Video Encoders / ConvertersVideo FrameserversVideo PlayersVideo Repair/FixVideo StreamingVideo Streaming RecordingVirtualdub tools
Views/Popularity
Updated version
Updated tool
Updated comments
Description
- Blu-ray and DVD ripper. Copy all Blu-rays,DVDs to your HDD.
Blu-ray to MKV, MP4 converter. Convert Blu-rays to your iPad.
RECENTLY&UPDATED
MediaCoder is a free audio/video batch transcoder, putting together many excellent audio/video softwares from the open source community into one friendly GUI. On video side, MEncoder, ffmpeg are used as back-end, which provides support for nearly all known video compression and container formats as well as rich and useful video filtering features (e.g. post-processing, 3D de-noise). Supports CUDA acceleration. Some features are limited in the free version.
Trialware Win
Version:0.8.37.5770 Released:
Size:61.4MBPortable version
6.3/10 67 votes
viewsthis month
total views
Latest version:
0.8.37.5770 (August 31, 2015)
Download sites:
More download options:
Sponsored software:
Supported operating systems:
Sections/Browse similar tools:
Posted May 29, 2015 by
flashandpan007.
Tool version 0.8.35.5725
using OS Windows 7 64-bit
Ease of use 1
Functionality 1
Value for money 1
Overall score 1
was a good program back in the day.. now the author locked it with "online DRM": after transcoding have finished it locks on 99% complete asking for I All of the additional option menus require internet connection, built-in ads.
it's ridiculous considering that this program is basically a collection of already free/open-source tools.
Posted February 27, 2015 by
Tool version 0.8.xx
using OS Windows 8 64-bit
Ease of use 4
Functionality 7
Value for money 5
Overall score 3
v0.8.26.5566 was good. I was able to stream copy FLV to MP4 with no problem (lossless without the need to re-encode). The FLVs contain AVC Video and AAC audio so it is compatible with MP4. It was working perfectly. MediaCoder v0.8.26.5566 is excellent for doing that. The MP4s come out perfect with everything in sync and no loss of quality.
However, when I updated to v0.8.27.5570, copying the video and audio to MP4 did not work properly. MediaCoder reported "file successfully transcoded" but when I tried to play the produced MP4, nothing happened. Just a black screen even if I fast forwarded.
When I reverted back to v0.8.26.5566 it worked fine again, the produced MP4s play ok.
Also, when installing v0.8.27.5570 I noticed that it doesn't have the option to download and install in the video components section the extra decoders whereas in v0.8.26.5566 it did.
I tried to help out the developer by notifying him of this problem and submitted a bug report on their forum but got the runaround from Stanley the site Admin who replied: "FLV can't always be stream copied to MP4. You need to transcode as video format is not the same sometimes".
WTF? I already made it perfectly clear that v0.8.26.5566 can stream copy FLV to MP4 but v0.8.27.5570 can't. What the hell transcoding got to do with anything?
Posted November 12, 2013 by
Tool version v0.8.27.5570
Ease of use 1
Functionality 1
Value for money 1
Overall score 1
Serious problem!
Most encoders transcoded the progressive-segmented-frame videos into a real progressive output. However Mediacoder 0.8.22.5522
was the last version which could do it.
New versions encode them only in "MBAFF" scan , which is not a real progressive format. :(((
Posted August 01, 2013 by
Stears555.
Tool version 0.8.24.5542
Ease of use 5
Functionality 5
Value for money 5
Overall score 5
This is pretty advanced high quality all-in-1 converter with most of the key parameters one would want. Been using StaxRip before but it have been giving problems recently with WebM/AVI to MKV. MediaCoder handles it surperbly using x264 codec and with aac to ac3 conversion in sync too. I like the 2-pass feature for video for extra quality and various bitrate adjustments. It uses all cpu cores at near 100% which give it blinding speed. It's not for beginners as you have to have some encoding knowledge of what each available adjustment means and when to use them. I did not try the wizard. Good marks for the layout as all is presented on one screen and cleaner than StaxRip. Great work!!! Well thought out for a very difficult subject!!! imo :).
Posted July 23, 2013 by
Tool version 0.8.24.5540
Ease of use 7
Functionality 9
Value for money 10
Overall score 8
SVN encoing has a lot of bugs.
Posted June 02, 2013 by
Stears555.
Tool version 0.8.22
Ease of use -
Functionality -
Value for money -
Overall score 5
I use GPU ID (Windows gadget for GPUs) to monitor my GPU usage.
The new OpenCL mode of x264 cocec uses only 50% of the bandswitch of the cuda cores :(((
Posted May 13, 2013 by
Stears555.
Tool version Newest
Ease of use 5
Functionality 5
Value for money 5
Overall score 5
many formats as input and output
GPU support : I have used CUDA and intel quick sync
with intel quick sync, 1500 k average bitrate, Quality, profile high 4.1, direct3d 9:
I convert MPEG2 files to M2TS (H264 + AC3) at about 200 fps
quality acceptable. (better than CUDA)
Posted February 12, 2013 by
Tool version x64 0.8.18.5358
using OS Windows 8 64-bit
Ease of use 8
Functionality 9
Value for money 10
Overall score 9
This software doesn't support DXVA accelerated decoding of the source file. Freemake video converter can use DXVA deconding and CUDA encoding at the same time, which gives a superior conversion time for Freemake.
Mediacoder can't handle progressive segmented frame properly. The only way is the buy coreavc /corecodec to handle the progressive segmented frame problem. However in many situations the coreavc decoder is not usable in Mediacoder.
I wrote many many posts for the developer in their forum, but the developer is not really deal with the serious problems and deficiencies of the software.
Posted November 28, 2012 by
Stears555.
Tool version 0.8.17
Ease of use 1
Functionality 4
Value for money 1
Overall score 2
I used to use and liked Quick Media Converter (being careful to avoid their Ask adware installations).
Moving to Windows 7 64-bit I had difficulties installing QMC with its separate FFmpeg.exe download.
In the meantime I found MediaCoder - it is powerful, flexible - BUT not intuitive.
Took me quite a while of trial and many errors, but I have now managed to convert from MOV to MP4 and FLV; also MP4 to FLV - as well as being able to set/correct aspect ratios and custom bitrate.
MediaCoder is probably as versatile and flexible as QMC - and may be faster.
I discovered MediaCoder via a great comparison review at TechRadar
Posted July 21, 2012 by
UnknownVT.
Tool version 0.8.13
Ease of use 6
Functionality 10
Value for money 10
Overall score 9
It is impossible to make the h264 cuda encoder working fine with AVS source scripts and there is also no documentation about the h264 CLI included in this tool or on mediacoder's website.
Otherwise, the video processing options are quite poor.
In short, i do not advice this software.
Posted May 30, 2012 by
Tool version 0.8.12
Ease of use 4
Functionality 3
Value for money 6
Overall score 4
Badly designed adware, use something like handbrake or megui instead.
Posted November 17, 2011 by
epsilonalpha.
Tool version 5200
Ease of use 5
Functionality 5
Value for money 5
Overall score 5
I like the CUDA support and the quality of the video. My main concern is the audio sync problem. I ran into several videos that went out of sync at the beginning or 20 minutes later into the encode.
I have not dealt with audio sync issues in years and the videos that did not sync well with this program had no problem in Freemake, Vidcoder or TMPGenc Mastering Works 5. If it wasn't for the audio sync issues I would have given this program a 8 or 9 rating.
Posted September 02, 2011 by
Tool version R8 5185
Ease of use 5
Functionality 6
Value for money 5
Overall score 4
The program does a respectable job of re-encoding the ts/mkv/m2ts files that I have thrown at it.
It does take some time to do the encoding...example: a 15gig sized 2 hour HD movie/file will take some 40+ hours to complete.
I can get by with the internet *nag* seeing as the op/sys I have installed this program onto has no internet access at all.
The one big bother I have with the program is the inability to recover and restart the encoding process from the point of where it left off if there is an unavoidable system shutdown (such as loss of power). The program can't search/find/see the temp file it has created and the user can't point the program to the partially finished temp file so as to resume the recode process without having to start the entire process over from the beginning.
This in my opinion needs to be rectified.
Posted June 23, 2011 by
55trucker.
Tool version 5150
using OS WinXP
Ease of use 5
Functionality 5
Value for money 5
Overall score 5
I have donated to this project, but it's finally reached the point where the program won't run under my XP X64 system any more.
The "wizard" seems so bogged down that it just stays on the advertisement page and that's it.
Uninstalled.
Posted June 11, 2011 by
Tool version 2011
using OS WinXP 64-bit
Ease of use 1
Functionality 1
Value for money 1
Overall score 1
well I must deduce from overall score because recently this program become a nagware
and left and right ask you to go and see the benefit of buying the pro version and it
seems there is no way to stop this message
and sadly when this message is shown all trans coding will be stopped until you choose
Posted May 21, 2011 by
JEskandari.
Tool version 5152
Ease of use 8
Functionality 9
Value for money 10
Overall score 7
finally found the de-interlacing options.
it's in the picture tab/effects tab.
strange place but it's there.
Posted February 09, 2011 by
Tool version rc2
using OS Windows 7
Ease of use 5
Functionality 9
Value for money 10
Overall score 9
where the heck did the de-interlacing options go?
also i need a way to correct source properties.
the hdv files i use are 30p but show up as 30i.
Posted February 04, 2011 by
Tool version rc2
using OS Windows 7
Ease of use 5
Functionality 10
Value for money 10
Overall score 9
If the software ever gets fixed so that it properly sets the aspect ratio selected in the GUI so that it can letterbox an MPEG, and if there's ever a user manual published, this would be great software.
(Oddly enough MediaCoder for PSP and iPod works flawlessly for me.)
Posted August 25, 2010 by
Tool version 0.7.5.4720
using OS WinXP 64-bit
Ease of use 5
Functionality 5
Value for money 10
Overall score 5
I've been trying to use this software since version 0.3 but with very little luck.
I like the speed and general quality of the output file.
However, I have never been able to get the aspect ratio to set properly when encoding to NTSC MPEG2 DVD.
No matter what option I select the output video's aspect ratio is always 3:2.
I've read through their forum for suggestions and presets for NTSC MPEG2 DVD, but I have yet to find a preset and none of the suggestions produce a usable file.
Posted July 29, 2010 by
Tool version 0.7.5.4703
using OS WinXP 64-bit
Ease of use 5
Functionality 5
Value for money 10
Overall score 5
Nice tool, but, useless for two reason.
1) Always try to connect to host
2) No AC3 Support.
There better tools out here rather than this!
Posted July 29, 2010 by
Tool version 0.7.5.4710
using OS WinXP 64-bit
Ease of use 5
Functionality 5
Value for money 5
Overall score 5
the bug/missing feature has been fixed if you download the 4666 version from the mediacoder website.
i don't know if the file hosted here has been.
Posted May 12, 2010 by
Tool version 4666
using OS Windows 7
Ease of use 5
Functionality 8
Value for money 10
Overall score 8
big bug in 4660, the file/settings/ can't be changed at all by the user.
the "value string" is completely missing.
Posted May 11, 2010 by
Tool version 4660
using OS Windows 7
Ease of use 3
Functionality 8
Value for money 8
Overall score 5
this is I give it 10/10 for what it can do BUT UNFORTUNATELY for those who want to use MediaCoder and forget about nags about update, splashscreen and visiting sponsors websites (all of that nags can supposedly be disabled but the sad truth is that it is completely impossible...) I strongly recommend progam ClickOff by johanneshuebner
Posted December 31, 2009 by
Tool version 7.2
using OS Windows 7
Ease of use 10
Functionality 10
Value for money 10
Overall score 9
It's an excellent video converter, but not too simple to use. Sometimes it gives some errors, but modifying some advanced parameters they can be solved. In particular you can try to see the encoder and decoder settings (they are on default with standart settings).
Posted December 28, 2009 by
giuliojiang.
Tool version 0.7.2.4580
using OS Vista
Ease of use 3
Functionality 9
Value for money 9
Overall score 8
68 comments,
1 tool hits, Showing
Explanation:
NEW SOFTWARE= New tool since your last visit
NEW VERSION= New version since your last visit
NEW COMMENT= New comment since your last visit
Type and download
NO MORE UPDATES? = The software hasn't been updated in over 2 years.
NO LONGER DEVELOPED = The software hasn't been updated in over 3 years.
RECENTLY UPDATED = The software has been updated the last 31 days.
= Free software.
Free software
= Free software and also open source code.
Freeware/Bundleware = Free software but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation.
Free software/Bundleware = Free software and open source code but supported by advertising, usually with a included browser toolbar. It may be disabled when installing or after installation.
= Also called shareware or demo. Trial version available for download and testing with usually a time limit or limited functions.
= No demo or trial available.
Portable version
= A portable/standalone version is available. No installation is required.
v1.0.1 = Latest version available.
Download beta = It could be a BETA, RC(Release Candidate) and even a ALPHA version of the software.
Download (direct link) = A direct link to the software download.
Download (developer's site) = A link to the software developer site.
Download (mirror link) = A mirror link to the software download. It may not contain the latest versions.
Download old versions = Free downloads of previous versions of the program.
Download 64-bit version = If you have a 64bit operating system you can download this version.
Download portable version = Portable/Standalone version meaning that no installation is required, just extract the files to a folder and run directly.
= Windows version available.
= Mac OS version available.
= Linux version available.
Our hosted tools are virus and malware scanned with several antivirus programs using .
Rating from 0-10.
Browse software by sections
&Statistics
&Newest guides
&Latest tool updates
&New media comments
&Recent DVD Hacks
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Site layout:
Affiliates:吾爱吾爱帮我一下好吗?_百度知道
吾爱吾爱帮我一下好吗?
我也想下载一个东西没有帐号密码 不能下载您能帮我一下吗?
提问者采纳
MediaCoder NoNAG 通用补丁mediacoder-patch.rar已下载见附件作者2010上传的文件不保证能用只帮助下载,程序安全性和有效性请自行甄别。望及时采纳。
要的是帮忙下载一个东西/..
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吾爱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 mediacoder专业版破解 的文章