求晋江大神级作家有哪些最新敏感词汇,跪谢大神///

求大神帮我写篇英语作文 词汇水平在高中即可 字数200至250 理由三个即可 跪谢! _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求大神帮我写篇英语作文 词汇水平在高中即可 字数200至250 理由三个即可 跪谢!
求大神帮我写篇英语作文 词汇水平在高中即可 字数200至250 理由三个即可 跪谢!&
Newer Buildings& & &&With socialdevelopment,modern cities don’t make room for historical mountains and placesbecause of they need to expand more land to try to satisfy people withhousing.In other words.Historical mountains and places are faced withdemolition.they will be the past one day for remembering.When our children hearof their names,but they couldn’t see the views.They are all abstractconception.It seems to me that we should keep history from newer buildings.Wecan’t forget histories of the world.Our ancestors shall be remembered frominstant to instant.So keeping the balance of history and modern time si verynecessary.
自己把英语学好了才是王道。英语词汇选择问题,求英语大神解答!跪谢!I tried very hard to persuade him to join our group but I met with a flat _____________ . A. accept B. agree C. refusal D. decline 。答案C_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语词汇选择问题,求英语大神解答!跪谢!I tried very hard to persuade him to join our group but I met with a flat _____________ . A. accept B. agree C. refusal D. decline 。答案C
英语词汇选择问题,求英语大神解答!跪谢!I tried very hard to persuade him to join our group but I met with a flat _____________ . A. accept B. agree C. refusal D. decline 。答案C
but一词是转折,but 后面的意思与说话人的愿望应该是相反的,所以只能用拒绝refusal才符合题意求助研友大神给个刘一男2014年考研词汇全集视频下载的地址或种子,跪谢啦~~_百度知道
求助研友大神给个刘一男2014年考研词汇全集视频下载的地址或种子,跪谢啦~~
提问者采纳
xunlei://kuai://kuai.xunlei:///d/E7OODwIZjQDOOCpRdf8
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
考研词汇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁上传QQ签名档怎么出现:您输入的内容含有部分敏感词汇谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
上传QQ签名档怎么出现:您输入的内容含有部分敏感词汇谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
你再试一下.那你是不是添了空格或者按了回车,空间网页不能显示,空间歌播放不流畅或者验证码一直出错之类的问题. 所以经常出现一些QQ系统繁忙.再按确定看看
空格回车也算字符.现在腾讯QQ空间在更新自由之夏,QQ空间的图标不亮 闪图不会闪,打一个字.QQ面板显示不出QQ空间. 请不要着急,然后按住DEL键不放.装扮无法保存,日志看不到.QQ签名挡不能改.多开次几或者等系统维修好了就行了
就是QQ空间自己的问题了 其他的问题还有 装扮无法保存 导航看不见 日志审核无法通过 因为最近在忙更自由之夏哦~ 为了保证我们10月都能用上新版本1
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我参加CCTV英语演讲的初稿,哪个好心人可以帮我修改一下,改一下句型,加点高级词汇,跪谢!Good evening ,ladies and gentleman Many years of waiting,many years of holding on,finally,some lucky dogs rushed out of the high scho_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我参加CCTV英语演讲的初稿,哪个好心人可以帮我修改一下,改一下句型,加点高级词汇,跪谢!Good evening ,ladies and gentleman Many years of waiting,many years of holding on,finally,some lucky dogs rushed out of the high scho
我参加CCTV英语演讲的初稿,哪个好心人可以帮我修改一下,改一下句型,加点高级词汇,跪谢!Good evening ,ladies and gentleman Many years of waiting,many years of holding on,finally,some lucky dogs rushed out of the high school gate and entered the enchanting university.There ,they will meet lots of new people,stopping being a child and becoming an adult.They will certainly open a new chapter of their life.When I was a freshman here,I found that I was so luky that I have choosen the best major in our university.But one of my best friends from the same high school was so sad that he was told his major is not very good.Then,after one year studing time,his sadness has disappeared.He told me that now he loves his major so much,actually ,there is no best major,all of the majors in our university are very important and useful for the society,every sigle department needs persons with ability.And I think that is exactly the unity and diversity.
gentleman -> gentlemenchild -> childrenan adult -> adultsa new chapter -> new chaptershave choosen -> had chosen...so sad that..-> ...so sad because......is not good..-> ...was not good......one year studying time -> ...one year of studying time...has disappeared -> ...had disappeardevery single...-> ...each single

我要回帖

更多关于 晋江敏感词汇 的文章

随机推荐